Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Call me Maybe (Shun/Amrita?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:43 pm
Moon woke up in Amrita's room, laying in a tight fetal position on the floor. It wasn't an unusual way to wake up, at least for her, but it was also one thing that never seemed to get easier for her. Fetal positions were for the weak to cope, after all. This was not a description she placed on herself, or her host. Amrita was stronger than this, she was sure of it, and yet - alas.

The first thing she did was stretch out, cracking borrowed limbs and running her backward hands through dark curls. Then came the thorough check for damages, her fingers patting the shared body down, this time feeling nothing but the usual stitches, scars, and anatomy she had come to expect. Very well. The brief physical was over and she stood, thumbing through Amrita's possessions and desk to see if anything had changed, including a check to the date and time of her waking; she was an hour earlier than last week's awakening.

Interesting.

As usual, Amrita's hellbeast was howling at her, but it had learned a long time ago that it was better to ignore her; when she left the room, the minipet didn't bother her in the slightest. Her routine continued until she was sitting in her office, having fished the key from its latest hiding place. She was at her war desk - the one that Mot had made for Amrita for the student council as a joke, which ended up being more than useful - going through the messages on her phone.

Finally, her routine over, she began her waking day by making very important phone call:

Shun Kuroda.

She put the phone to her ear, and waited.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:49 pm
Shun was in the middle of his daily routine, using some of the free space in his apartment to exercise and train his body. He had a bit of time before he was going to need to get back to work.

He was in mid-strike, when he could hear his phone going off on the table not too far off. The reaper's gaze shot towards the device, then made his way over to see who it was. Up on the screen, he could see Amrita's face, and such, he went ahead and answered.

"Oi," he greeted.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:31 pm
"Good Afternoon." Moon greeted, amusement in her voice at the way he had answered the phone. "I hope I find you well." Formalities were quick and formal, and she carried on without giving much of a chance to say anything more. "I'm back earlier than I expected. I thought you would want to know."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:30 pm
"I'm well enough. And that's good to hear, I suppose. I actually have a message to relay onto you," Shun started. He gave a pause, then went on to continue, "I ran into Riley recently. She says that her offer to you still stands."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:23 pm
"You suppose?" Moon mocked in jest, uttering a small laugh. "How nice of you." He was a serious one, wasn't he? She wished she didn't have to pretend to be Amrita, then she would only have to be curt and to the point. "Oh?" Was her response to his admittance, followed by silence as she waited to hear what it was.

She says that her offer to you still stands.

The silence continued as the memory surfaced, drawing a wide, victorious smile to her torn lips.

"Riley, really? That's weird. Where did you meet her? I didn't think she was around any more."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:32 pm
"She stated that she could no longer come back to Amity. I didn't bother asking what she meant by that," Shun answered, "I ran into her out in the middle of the woods, a fair distance from the school. A place where no one typically is."

He leaned lightly against the wall silently as he awaited a response.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:43 pm
"That's...really strange." Moon played the part of a concerned friend as best as she could, through the dark smile that refused to slip away. "The Weeping Forest? That woods?" The concern continued, and to distract herself from the overwhelming delight of this news she began to tap the fingers of her free hand against her thigh, digging her nails into bare flesh as if the pain would distract her.

"Do you think she's in any trouble?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:53 pm
He gave a light shrug, though there was no way for Amrita to be able to see that.

"It wasn't. It was the Forbidden Forest," he explained. The forest that no one really was even supposed to be in, "Perhaps. She didn't seem like one who is on the run, however. But it is possible that she means to lay low for a time. I don't really know."

Shun had encounters enough with that sort to have an idea of what a cornered person tends to act. Especially given how he had admitted he was seeking someone out in the woods.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:57 pm
The Forbidden Forest? Perfect. It was as good a starting point as any.

"I hope you're right. It'd be a shame to lose her. Did she say anything else?" Then, a small pause. "...What were you doing in that Forest?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:02 pm
"I had business out there."

It wasn't a lie, but he wasn't really planning on getting into the fine details, there. He saw no need to.

"I wouldn't worry too much about Riley. She's capable. I also alluded to Nightshade when speaking to her; she agrees with the sentiment that we aren't meant for peaceful times. We may have another among our ranks soon enough," he quietly spoke, "We could probably meet with her sometime to work things out."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:19 pm
"I see." She was curious, yes, but ultimately it didn't matter to her; Shun still had his own life and his own issues, she couldn't yet force him to dedicate his time and energy into their little pet project. Soon enough, she hoped that would change.

"I always worry about my friends." Moon sighed, leaning her head back to rest on the edge of her chair. "But you're right. Whoever sees her first calls the other, alright? I think she'd be a great help." Though she was pretty sure that she'd get to the Mindflayer first; it was important to her that she did, and as soon as possible.

"Oh. If things go well, I should be around for another three days. I might have to leave after that again, for a little bit." Soon, she wouldn't have to wait at all. Soon, her host would be a figment of the past. Hopefully nobody would notice the changes before then.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:28 pm
Shun considered this for the moment. It was possible that Riley had moved on from the forest, but he could try and seek her out when he had the chance. He wouldn't be able to do so immediately. Actually finding her may be another issue, once he put himself to the task. The reaper hadn't been able to detect her before she spoke up. It really was something he needed to work on. He found it problematic to not be the one coming up against others undetected, rather than be the one unaware.

The very thought made him a little uneasy.

"Very well."

A part of him did wonder what Amrita was doing that had her going out and about so often, but it didn't matter all that much to him. He had been traveling around a fair amount, himself.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:02 pm
"Perfect." A small pause, before: "Oh, yes. I think I'll have that pizza party tomorrow or the next day. I'll keep you informed; you will be attending, yes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:31 pm
A low grunt escaped him.

"Should I?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:11 pm
"You should. I will be inviting Nightshade potentials."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items