Leopard Looking For Plots! + A Few Others... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi! So this is a simple plot thread to find more plots and plans for Damu Chui. She has 22 rps and thus is my most rp'd soa. She's also my muse's absolute favorite. She's in general a nice leopard, although loves adventure and danger and often puts herself into risky situations for the thrill of exploration. She can smile and she can frown but other then that her face doesn't allow her to express any other type of emotions. She's been on several adventures in her lifetime and her large amount of rp's can back all these explorations up!

However, most of her rps are just simple meet n greets, and I really want Damu to be involved in adventures of some kind. She is after all, an explorer. I'll be looking for exploring buddies for her, partners to go on missions for treasure or quests to find new unexplored lands. I also intend on having her be reborn as the goddess of exploration so this also means I need to plot how she's going to die in the future after I finished all the plots listed below.

Damu needs:
- Border rp for prides.
- adventuring rps!
- Missions and quests to go on!
- Extensive plots to be involved in. Acting as an ally to a hero or being recruited to save someone.
- Flings (Cubless)
- Fights and duels (she's battled lions and alligators before, I'd love to see her be involved in more battles!)
- New places to discover.
- More friends or enemies.

Damu REALLY needs:
- Meeting god/goddess' rps.
- Adventures near deserts or beaches.
- Adventures in snowy places.
- Competitions, games with other soa.
- To meet hyenas and wild dogs, she hasn't really met those before.
- Plots!

Damu doesn't need at all:
- To be blinded. I'm fine with her being scarred or even somehow becoming a mute but I'd prefer for her sight to remain intact. I also want for her to be capable of exploring all over the place so any injuries that would cause her to not be able to walk or run properly aren't desired either.
- Cub flings. Damu has a litter currently.
- Joining prides. Sorry, but I'm happy keeping her as a rogue.

There is no form. Just post what ideas you have in mind. c:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:59 am
I'm also looking for rp for these folks!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

okay so I lied, that's more then a few... They don't necessarily need rp's right this moment, but they're listed here more so if plots with Damu don't interest you. c:
You could also dig through my journal if you wanted.

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:07 am
This is open!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:46 pm
CaliWolfe

For Peke or Pembee I have Mystral.... she is one of the princesses. She is really shy and rarely comes down from the mountain she is convinced that everyone hates her because of her wintery pelt. She is afraid of being picked on or beat up (though this has actually yet to happen ever). She has only ever talked to one person that wasn't a sibling, parent or guard.

User Image

For Ako.. Family rp would be awesome I have Amaranta (mom) and Akay (Brother). Also I have Naim in the pride (he is the warden) he is always up for rps too.

And for any of your Mlima Tuokoa folk I have Cles and Neve.

Cles is a laid back scholar, who doesn't care about politics or anything else, other than the histories he loves the histories and thats about all he focuses on. He will go out and collect pelts but only because Neve nags him. Neve is a meticulous rule follower and she works herself up into a teasy when Cles toes the line by socializing with lions (she hates lions). Neve is all about appearances.

User Image  

nessiaing

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:34 am
nessiaing

For Mystral, I suppose it's if you'd rather her be poked and made fun of her not. Pembee would probably believe she is cursed and the reason for the snow, while Pekee is a chattermouth who just loves people no matter what they look like. Pekee also acts like a cub, and is pretty naive when it comes to anything beyond ice and snow. Pembee would be the more mature of the two despite being younger. xD

Family rp would be awesome! Do you have a preference as to if you'd rather her hang out with mom or bro?

I think it'd be fun for them to either meet Tesbel or Kuishi. Tesbel doesn't care. About anything really. He struggles being able to relate to others and in a way lacks empathy. He prides himself on being a good hunter and a decent guard. He could easily be dragged into a conversation about history.

Kuishi is new to the pride. He's not "old" but he isn't young. He's a hard worker, and makes his back and leg bones hurt from working too much. He's bitter and grumpy that his old pride disbanded but his content where he lives now. He'd probably be curious about the pride and thus that's his reason for meeting Sophocles? So yeah, take your pick. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 pm
CaliWolfe

For Mystral, Pembee would probably be good I do want her to be bullied a little and I haven't had a chance to get that type of rp with her yet at all.

For the Ako I have no preference at all! I am happy to play Amaranta or Akay or Niam all are fun! So Whatever you want for you girl. Amaranta is a little on the serious side, she is soft spoken though.
Akay really really wants to climb the trees and walk in the branches like the adults but he is too short to get in the tree.
And Niam is obsessed with protecting the pride from the intruders and who ever it was that he attacked his mate before he joined the pride.

For Cles and Neve (as they are rarely apart) Tesbel sounds like fun! The two anti-socials could be fun.

I am working tomorrow and Monday but Tuesday I should be able to start some rps and get us going if you haven't gotten to them yet.  

nessiaing

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:10 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:00 am
as;gjsg Maybbee some roleplay between
http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag228/Silvernau/Guliseticubcert_zps7cdcf512.png
and
User Image
?? ; v;

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:07 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Yes, yes, all the rp for Guliseti!!

Would you like to set something up for them or should I? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:40 am
CaliWolfe

I made one~  

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:49 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:54 am
Sooo... I really want to try getting back into this place.

I've a stormborn I'm really wanting to play, but I have NO clue what the status is there anymore. @ @; she used to be part of the ruling family, then they were exiled, so she was in hiding, and now I dunno what she is, heh. { says freeborn on her cert, but... 8V; }But I wouldn't mind her meeting one or both of your boys.
Anette is extremely rough around the edges, a born fighter, and terrible social wise. She's skeptical and untrusting of others, but has always aspired for a leader role, and to be a high ranking officer.

Would also like to get my Ela ladies out there too. Have Hala here who I'd love to get some cub rp for. And then there's Athalia who could also be a possibility if you'd like.

but my muse is super shot from so many failed attempts in the past. So I know I'll probably be SUPER slow in responding, if that's ok. x};

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:06 pm
musicaloner7
Sooo... I really want to try getting back into this place.

I've a stormborn I'm really wanting to play, but I have NO clue what the status is there anymore. @ @; she used to be part of the ruling family, then they were exiled, so she was in hiding, and now I dunno what she is, heh. { says freeborn on her cert, but... 8V; }But I wouldn't mind her meeting one or both of your boys.
Anette is extremely rough around the edges, a born fighter, and terrible social wise. She's skeptical and untrusting of others, but has always aspired for a leader role, and to be a high ranking officer.

Would also like to get my Ela ladies out there too. Have Hala here who I'd love to get some cub rp for. And then there's Athalia who could also be a possibility if you'd like.

but my muse is super shot from so many failed attempts in the past. So I know I'll probably be SUPER slow in responding, if that's ok. x};

Anette could meet both of them if you wanted. Tollak likes sparring and fighting and although might not actually ever say so, respects females who can hold their own in a fight. Tordenskall, or just Skall, is actually really nice to freeborns and not-grouchy thralls. He'd be the friendlier or the two for sure. I'm honestly not sure how Tollak would react to her, but I imagine he wouldn't outright attack her or anything, just might argue or something. He's kind of mean spirited.

I'll be able to set something up for both your Ela ladies soonish so I'm fine with Guliseti meeting both of them! c:

I also don't mind if you're slow or anything. You could seriously take months and I'd still be content waiting for a reply. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:20 pm
CaliWolfe

sure either of your stormborns work. But I think I'd like to keep it no more than 2 rp's currently, so I don't get too overwhelmed. So perhaps one of your stormborns, and my Hala for rps now? can always take on more later if I get into the groove again. P8  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:44 pm
For Damu I can offer my newest boy, Kuruku Nyota.

While I'm still figuring his personality out, I've come to realize that he will possess a passion for astrology and the stars.

The plot I'm thinking of for Kuruku and Damu is that he will be traveling to the desert (whether its the Nubian or the Chalbi is unimportant), due to overhearing a rumor that the stars are the most beautiful there.

His only problem? He's never really made such a large journey on his own and the idea intimidates him, so he'll start to look for others to come travelling with him to the desert. Many will say no, I'm sure, but when the starry skies are involved, this leopard is hardly going to quit because of a little discouragement.

Do you think Damu would be interested in traveling with him, should they meet and he ask her?
CaliWolfe

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces