[Kindness] Caught In The Storm [D&G / Aquarius]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:36 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The rain had been pouring steadily for several hours, making the day seem dark and gloomy. The ground was full of deep puddles, and Aquarius was glad to be inside his stable where it was dry and warm, and he could hear the soft tittering of rain on the rooftops lulling him to sleep.

Except... he could see a figure in the distance, standing outside in the rain. He stood up against the window, looking out at the strange phony who stood still in the rain. Did they need help? They weren't... asleep, were they? He thought of the dark blue mare he helped before, dead asleep in the mud. Maybe this phony needed his help too!

With a quick hop, he opened the door of his stable and walked to the phony quickly, getting soaked in the process.

"My stars, are you okay? Do you need any help?" he said, breathing a bit heavily after his run.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any other Phony would have said today was a horrible day to do anything that required being outside but, a rainy day was a perfect day to do just that for Doom and Gloom. She had spent the day monitoring the information that the weather balloon she had launched earlier today. She glanced down at her radio that was providing the wind speed data she needed for her research, which she had put in a tiny plastic bag as to not get it wet.

She had paused just outside of some stables, under the shelter of a tree to write down some of the information she had gathered. Pulling the notebook out of her bag, she plopped down and began hurridly scribbling down the information she needed. She didn't even notice she had company until she heard a splash from a nearby puddle.

Jumping a little and dropping her notepad, she turned only to become face-to-face with a foal. Doom and Gloom grumbled, turning to pick up her soaked notepad and shoving it back in her bag, barely listening to what the kid had to say.

"Look...uh...kid I'm kind of busy here...so if you could get lost...that would be great..." she sighed, gathering up the rest of her equipment. If it was one thing Doom and Gloom hated it was kids.

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:34 pm

"Oops, sorry..." he said quietly when she dropped her notepad, feeling a bit guilty about startling the poor phony.

Aquarius looked up at the mare's scowling face, and let his eyes run over her thick hair (which must have gallons of water in it) and her soaked notepad that she had been scribbling in. She didn't seem like she really needed or wanted help, but he couldn't help but feel compelled to offer it, despite her rough attitude.

"It's raining pretty hard though, and it'll only get worse, miss! Can't you at least dry off in my stable before you head on with, uh, whatever you're doing. It's nice and warm in there I swear!" he said, pointing his head back towards his humble little stable. She must be chilled from all the rain, right? "You're totally soaked through so... I think you could at least use that."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:35 am
Doom and Gloom let out an irritated groan. This kid didn't get it, though a place to dry her notebook and equipment would be nice, spending it with a foal seemed almost unbearable. This kid wasn't terrible though, at least she hoped if she decided to take him up on his offer that he wouldn't start bouncing off the walls.

"Okay kid normally I'd tell you to ******** off but...I'll go dry off my stuff in your stable...I mean my notebook is pretty useless right now thanks to you..." she gave him an angry glare before continuing, "Just don't think this means you can bother me...I'm doing rather important work here and I don't need you distracting me..."

She sighed again and began walking toward the child's stable, hoping no one else was inside. This day could only be made worse if his whole family was in there, or even just more kids. "...Could this day get any...worse..." she grumbled to herself.

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:27 pm

"Yes of course!" Aquarius said, glad she agreed. He'd feel terrible about leaving the mare alone in the cold rain. Although she was kind of mean, no one deserved that. It made him only feel the need to be even nicer to her. He fought back his budding tears, new determination taking hold.

Aquarius raced ahead of her, opening the door to his stable proudly. He lived alone, apart from his siblings (sadly), but he knew he could visit them anytime he wanted. Aquarius pulled a towel out of the closet and handed it to her. "Oh... I'm Aquarius by the way... like the constellation," he said, and looked a bit sheepish. "I know I said I wouldn't bother you but... do you study the skies or something?" he asked, his eyes sparkling.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:26 pm
The purple mare followed after the young Phony, huffing quietly to herself. Kids were the absolute worse! As soon as her stuff was dry she'd be on her way. Hopefully her equipment would dry off fast so she wouldn't have to deal with this child for long.

She entered his stable, glancing around and noticing it was actually quite nice. It was warm inside which, even though she loved the rain, she had to admit it felt nice on her cold, wet hair. "Nice place you got here kid...a lot cleaner than I expected from a kid such as yourself...." She trudged over to the heater, placing her notepad and equipment down while half listening to the child ramble. He said something about his name right...? Best introduce herself even though she had no intention of seeing this colt ever again. "...I'm Doom and Gloom..." She paused before answering his next question. "...Can't you tell I'm a Meteorologist kid? I'd expect with your name and all...that you'd at least know that..."

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:10 pm

"Thank you! I try my best, miss." he said when she complimented his stable. He worked hard to keep it nice and organized, though sometimes he wished he lived with his parents so he could see them more. Living alone was nice too, he got a lot of time to study the stars, among other things.

He went back to the closet to grab a few more towels for the mare... Doom and Gloom, as it were. A fitting name. He grabbed one... two... He looked back at the soaked mare and her things. Four towels, and made his way back over to her. He placed the towels next to her, feeling embarrassed at Doom and Gloom's statement. He looked at her equipment, which looked like some kind of radio. The blue colt really had no idea what it was supposed to be used for.

"Well, I, uh..." He stammered, "T-That's studying the weather, right? I know more about astrology and the stars than something like meteorology... and I couldn't really tell what your stuff was." Aquarius blushed. "I see that now. You do important work then!"

Somewhat ready to change the topic, he cleared his throat. "Uh, can I get you some tea, Doom and Gloom? Or something else to drink? While you wait for your things to dry..."

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games