Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
The Chosen Goddess (SD x Fallen x Viper) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:43 am
A young couple walks into a jewelry store. While glancing at all the fine jewels one catches the eye of the young woman. A necklace like one she's never seen before. Places on display it oddly calls to her, and she tries it on...

...only to discover that she's the next chosen Goddess of Fertility....

She gains the powers to create life and instantly begins to bloom right in front of everyone's eyes. Her lover becomes her care taker as she deals with the roles of being a new Fertility Goddess

Yet one night a jealous cousin steals the necklace and gains the powers to create life as well. Though instead she becomes a Demoness of Fertility.

Both the Goddess and the Demoness war with each other, and the only one who can stop them is the man that gets caught up in everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:16 pm
(Mind if I join in?)

Flannery

Goddess of Fertility.

User Image

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:59 pm
Fallen Akari-chan
(Mind if I join in?)

Flannery

Goddess of Fertility.

User Image

(no it's fine smile I don't know who's still active in this guild much anymore. ^^; )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:29 am
(If its okay I'm going to start out maybe we can get it going?)

Stardust Drifter

It was a warm sunday morning as a couple went around a qaint shopping mall as they had finished a breakfast at the food court before they had decided to walk around. Flannery tossed her thick golden hair around as shesnuffled against the shoulder of her lover.

"did you enjoy breakfast? Those were some some of the best waffle's I've ever had"  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:16 am
(OOOOO! I totally want in as the demoness! twisted )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:20 am
Viper 9000

This will be fun! mrgreen  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:23 pm
Lady Ayra Krisvyre

Demonness of Fertility.

(For lack for pregnant demonnesses out there, I borrowed one of Marrazan's pictures as reference till I get around to drawing my own. =P)
(Spoiler contains nudity so careful eek )
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:30 am
Fallen Akari-chan

Viper 9000

(OOC: Wow I never thought people would join this. ^^; Thanks. :3 oh and Viper I would post a warning for nudity. ^^; she's not a demon yet, she's the girlfriend's cousin. Maybe all three of them are out? :3 )

Josh

Boyfriend caught in the middle

User Image

He smiled down at his girlfriend. "Yes it was delicious Flannery." Josh replied kissing his shorter girlfriend on top of the head. She and her cousin decided to take him out to their mall.

Josh and Flannery's relationship was long distance, but he managed to visit her when he could. He blushed a little feeling her happily rest her head upon his shoulder as they walked. She was so wonderful. "So what store should we go into first?" he asked the girls. After all he was the one visiting and was told their mall was one of the best out there.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:26 am
The blonde girl was radiant to have her boyfriend over from his distant town over and Flannery was planning to spend as much time with Josh as she could and with her cousin tagging along she couldn't be even in more of a joyous mood.

"Well with so many who can decide!" She snuggled against hi! A little more as they strode around the brightly lit shopping mall. All of the stores were just opening with the shopkeeper's aids were just putting the last steps before customers would come in to shop.
(Works for me)

Stardust Drifter

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:46 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

(Oh yes, I should do that. Thanks for reminding me. And my bad, I assumed they'd already transformed. But just imagine that picture more humanish. :p)

"What about that shoe place you always go to?" Ayra Krisvyre suggested from a few steps behind, as she blew her wavy maroon hair from her face.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:56 am
Flannery looked behind her to her cousin and smiled to her. "I don't Josh would like that at all and I know you get bored in there so maybe that's not such a good idea."

Stardust Drifter

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:53 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Viper 9000

He chuckled, "Honestly I don't mind where we go." he said draping an arm around Ayra's shoulder, "As long as I get to spend my day with my girlfriend and my friend it's fine with me." he happily spoke.

Ever since they had been dating, her cousin also had become a good friend. Ayra and him had similar interests on some things, so they seemed to click as friends. Flannery and him clicked in more romantic ways, though they also had some similar interests.

He didn't mind spending his day with them both, come to think of it every time he visited Ayra and Flannery were always together. It was a strange coincidence. Passing a jewelry store a small group of people had gathered to stare at a shimmering necklace on display.

It wasn't for sale, instead it was there to grab the attention of all who came across it. The large purple gemstone was shaped like a pear and all around the gold trimmed ends were carvings in some unknown language. It drew a crowd but what people didn't know was it was searching for the chosen one.

"Maybe we can go to the food court or something?" he asked suddenly realizing they had stopped moving. Turning he stared at the necklace in the window and raised and eyebrow. "Uhh...Ayra? Flannery?" he asked, both of them must have been caught up with the rest of these people.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:34 pm
Josh and She had hit off quickly with their relationship and She were glad that Ayra had also befriended her boyfriend which was a relief to her that she were friends with him and nothing more. She were about to remark that they were just at the food court but something crossed the young woman's mind as they passed a jewelery store.

Usually she wasn't one for fancy jewelery, but the large pendant instantly drew her in its fascets something was calling to her. Leaving Ayra and Josh just to take a look she strode over to the display case and let her eyes gaze over the multitude of jewelery though her green eyes settled on the pear shaped one at the end.

Stardust Drifter

Viper9000

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 pm
Stardust Drifter

Fallen Akari-chan

"While I'm not the type of person to like blingy jewelry like this, I have to admit... Thats a pretty sweet looking necklace." Ayra commented from behind Flannery's current position in front of the window.

"Wonder what its doing on display at a mall... No way people come here looking for jewelry like that."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:48 pm
"I don't know why Ayra, I was here just the other day I don't remember it being here, this crowd either." Flannery looked back to her cousin and shrugged her shoulders. She usually did all of her shopping here and had never seen many people in this partciular jewelery store until today.

Viper 9000

Stardust Drifter

Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas