Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:42 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      He had been to the city quite a few times by now but still preferred being alone in the woods more. Here, no phony was talking over one another. His ears didn't ring either from the constant loudness and screams coming from the rides in the city.

Peanut was walking through the bushes while stepping around the moss when he found himself staring at a fallen tree. Woodpeckers and termites already spent some time on it as he saw a hollowed out area by the trunk. He jumped over the bushes and stuck his head in it. It was even more peaceful and quiet inside the trunk. He wiggled around and eventually found a comfortable position to take a nap while standing up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:24 pm
FrostyPeaches

Mooncake was a father now and while it brought him great joy, it was also terribly exhausting. While his children mostly shared the same proclivities as he and his wife, the near constant bickering between at least one or another about who's interests were better were making it a bit difficult to pursue his studies. So, the purple stallion had ventured out of the city and to the quieter forest for a nice relaxing break.

With a saddle bag loaded with books, note paper, and a quill, he had made his way through the trees in search of a good place to begin his reading. A gap in the tree line greeted him with a sunny little grove in the middle of which was an old moss covered log. It looked as good a place as any to sit and the flutter quickly took a seat and with a deep breath examined his surroundings. Birds were chirping, unusual looking flowers were blooming, and the sun was shining. The perfect place for his work to get done.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:25 am

Peanut dozed in and out of his sleep as he stood there, the rays of sunlight warmly shining down on his rump. His ears would pick up any strange sounds or rustling of bushes that would alert himself to wake up. Little bits of drool slid out of the crease of his mouth as he dreamed about jumping into a sandbox filled with peanuts. He smiled and mumbled in his sleep. "S-so many peanuts. Ahhh~" his mouth opened up and he started to chew on nothing.

Unaware of the flutter being nearby due to this wonderful dream he's having, the little colt moved awkwardly as if he's cramming himself further into the tiny space inside the hollow tree trunk, and shouted out loud in his sleep. "My p-peanuts!"

His dream came to an end as he witnessed a hole in the middle of the sandbox that sucked in every single one of those peanuts. He jolted awake and bumped his head against the trunk. "Auw!" His tail shook as he backed up to slide a hoof into the hollow to rub the sore spot on his head.

cursedandwandering
sorry i am terrible at replying back quickly. sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry QnQ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:02 pm
FrostyPeaches
Don't worry about it. Work means i can only really reply on my days off. XP

The purple flutter wasn't very far in his studies, having just begun a musing on fairies that was inspired by some of the flowers in bloom, when a voice interrupted his writings. With a look of surprise the stallion glanced up and around his surroundings. Was someone else here? Had he been so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't notice someone else had arrived at his location? Try as he might, the adult could find no sight of anything else that could possibly have a voice, especially not one that was talking about... Peanuts?

With a quirk of an eyebrow he rose to his hooves, interested in finding the source. If there was no other phony around then perhaps that meant there was some other forest creature that had gained the ability to speak?

Peeking under bushes and up into trees he searched, but found nothing. Perhaps... Just maybe... Maybe it was like something he had read about? Some sort of invisible or impossibly tiny creature was in the area and had lost their- errr... Their peanuts?

"Hello? Anyone there?"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:27 am

Peanut felt quite comfortable resting in tight dark places. He rather enjoys the fact that the warm rays of the sun was warming up his butt and tail.

His thoughts about going back to his tree house to eat some more peanuts soon was interrupted when he heard a voice that was not familiar at all. Surprisingly, it was rather nearby. Closer than he wanted it to be.

The little colt remained hidden halfway inside a fallen tree and behind a few bushes that grew in the forest. Since he was still young and playful, he decided to play a prank on whomever it is that called out for attention. If they are still there when the horseplay is over, then will he reveal himself.

He covered his mouth with a hoof ang giggled. "Erm, AH!" he called back, with a strange cheery voice not his own, and cleared his throat. "Whoooo -- ees there?"

cursedandwandering
my loserbutt was fully engaged in extrasensory pkmn rp -wears cone of shame over her head-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:48 pm
FrostyPeaches
Sorry, i've been busy with work and also being sick all the timeeeee. emotion_zombie Sorry it's short. I'm still sick and my brain is blahhhh.

Ears swiveling, the sounds lead Mooncake back towards the log where he had began. Wings abuzz, he rubbed his chin with a hoof. Well, the sound certainly seemed to be coming from somewhere along this log. He scanned along it, searching for some sort of movement or perhaps a spot where the sound was loudest. "Hello? My name is Mooncake, i'm a folklorist from in town. Who or where are you?"

With a sigh he settled down, facing the log. He just needed a small clue and then he'd be able to sketch the creature. Quill in his teeth he looked over the different plants growing along the log. That flower at the base was certainly unusual.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:27 pm

He couldn't see whether the stranger was close enough or where the stranger was looking at. But all he could do was wiggle his butt around pretending to be a talking flower as he moved his tail.

"Here... I am o-over here~" he squealed a tone higher than intended. "What brings you eento my forest on this fine sunny day?" He wiggled his butt up and down trying to make his tail to bob up and down as if it was nodding.

-----xx cursedandwandering
reply whenever. i don't mind waiting.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:12 pm
FrostyPeaches
lol. someone needs to draw a smiley face on his butt.

Unusual and moving too! The flutter squinted, edging closer towards the bizarre plant. Brow furrowing he began to do a rough sketch, the bloom attached to some weird textured thing that disappeared into the plants and the log.

"I'm working on my studies. This is your forest? Might i ask what you call yourself?" His lips pursed as he prepared to write down whatever tidbits he could gather from this thing.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Peanut still had no idea how close or how far away the stranger is from where he stood. He would like to know but facing him without even seeing him makes it quite impossible to locate the stranger. But on he went to wiggle his butt and swating his flowery tail left and right to continue on with his prank.

"Studiesss? Waat sort ovv studies do you dooo~?" he goes, trying really hard not to crack up just yet. "Yes this is my beautiful forest. I have watched over eet for many yearss." His voice took a dive and went very deep upon saying that. "Tell me, what ees it that you are seeking?"

cursedandwandering
i am beyond ridiculously late and sorry for not having phony rp;d in xxxmonths. FORGIVE MEEE -sobsobsobb-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:36 pm
FrostyPeaches
Ha ha, you're fine. I'm slow to reply as well. Work leaves me pretty drained so i mostly spend my rare days off sleeping. *shot*

His favorite subject. Mooncake couldn't help but smile as he thought about it. He loved educating others on mythology and it was especially wonderful that he was speaking with such an interesting character as this.

"My focus is on folk lore and myths. The stories are absolutely fascinating and there seems to be a little bit of truth to everything the more work i do. I've seen phony with traits that match creatures that were rumored to exist back in ancient days, so who says the actual monsters and beasts don't exist too?" He tapped his hoof against his chin. "Well, a scholar is always seeking more knowledge."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:26 pm

Oh no! From the way this stranger was speaking, he could tell that he was an adult! What is folk lore? I know the word myth.. And ancient times.. Do they mean frost?

Peanut shivered and shook all over. Frost and winter are like his enemies. It has been a year and yet he is still scared of it. He was just too traumatised after experiencing a near death occurrence...

Coming back to the current time, he focused back on the flutter he could not see just yet.

"Vhy sir, that ees eenteresting," he spoke again, this time not able to contain his laughter. "Do you think of mee as a monster too?" He asked, reversing his way out of the trunk while trying to walk backwards towards the adult phony's voice.

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:35 pm
FrostyPeaches

Mooncake gave a chuckle as he sook his head. "I can't i've established you as so as of yet. Not all mythical creatures are bad. There are helpful spirits and fairies too." He sighed and leaned back against the log, casting a glance towards the strange flower he had been talking to. Hey wait, was it getting closer to him? "I suppose i would have to get to know you better to make a proper assessment."  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:48 pm

The little colt kept concentrating on the stranger's voice. There is an eerie silence in the woods at this time of day, but all the more better for Peanut - since he could hear Mooncake's voice just perfectly. He kept walking backwards almost ready to reveal himself. I hope he is not a draft build, he thought to himself as he felt the branches scrape past his legs and tail. But he kept on moving. It was not common for him to actually have a fun time tricking others with his tail.

"Vhy," he snickered, "it so happens that I eat dees fairies and spirits. Do you have some in a j-jar?"

Peanut stopped when he felt his back hoof hit a sturdy log. Oh great. How is he going to walk over that now? "Hmm," he went, feeling with his back leg to see how tall it is, and started to attempt to crawl backwards over the log, barely swiping Mooncake's leg with his own.

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:56 pm
FrostyPeaches

A creature that ate fairies and spirits? He'd never heard of something like that before. In fact fairies and Spirits were generally kept separate. You were extremely unlikely to find a story with both types of creatures.

"Um. No. I don't. As much as i would love to be in that sort of situation." The flutter sighed, scratching his head with a hoof. As unlikely as it was, a stallion could dream.

"Huh?" The adult narrowed his eyes as something scratched against it. That was a hoof. Pfft, really? "Ohhh. I wonder what this is," he murmured, staring blatantly at what parts of the colt he could see.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:31 pm

THe little colt had no idea what he was talking about. Perhaps whomever was listening buys his nonsense story. But really it was getting a bit challenging to keep a straight face for Peanut now. Walking backwards to try and climb over a fallen log can only be done by adults. He kept pushing himself up with his front hooves as he swayed his two hind legs freely around, trying to feel for anything.

Again he grazed past something warm. "EEK! W-what was that?" he squealed, and lost his entire forest guardian wannabe persona.

cursedandwandering
super sorry there were too many things that needed me. i will try to hurry and finish this. thanks for waiting on me ;A;

My Little Phony

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff