Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Fail of Face [Hadaya & Merry] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:24 pm
It was not unusual for Hadaya to have no idea what was going on. In fact, he was quite used to being out of the loop, confused, lost, or just too far behind to be useful in various situations. His awkwardness knew no boundaries, and when it came to being out in the 'real' world, for whatever that meant, he was clueless.

He knew where he was, of course. He had set out to come to this place, after all, and all of his goals these days circled around this school and the things he could learn and do. His life had so far been very sheltered, but then, he had not really lived very much of it yet. This was his chance.

Looking up at the school now, wings curled up against his back and ears folded back in hesitation, he was no longer so sure his enthusiasm was in the right place.

What was he doing out here, on his own, in a completely new and probably terrifying place? He knew no one and was, he was certain, the worst at meeting others. He would never make friends, never even get passed the damn gate if he just stood there trembling and debating about it.

Lion up, he told himself, drawing his chest up and poofing out what passed as a 'mane' for him. You can do this. This is what you're here for! This is where you make a name for yourself, and learn how to be something incredible! This is where all your fantasies become real and you matter! Go in there and show them how awesome you are!

Nodding confidently, Hadaya remained perfectly rooted to his spot, his knees wobbling and his legs absolutely refusing to follow the stupid advice his witless brain was sending down to them.

He was stuck.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:49 pm
Out of no where the poor griffin boil would find himself assaulted by a very colorful, very loud ghoul as she came charging towards the gate, and, instead of passing the stationary student blocking her path, instead launched herself upward and landed squarely on his shoulders.

And possibly she would have kept right on going--if she hadn't realized in the split second it had taken to gain her balance-- that she had just landed on a what was surely a new student. If the wobbly knees and nervous [removed](now certainly startled, possibly even frightened) was any indication.

There was a loud trill, and brightly colored hair fell forward into the boil's face as a slender tail looped tightly around his waist for balance. A pretty face appeared before his own. "Hi!" She grinned, wings flaring up over her shoulders to help assist in keeping them upright.

Of course, that was all dependent on the poor boil's legs, and whether or not they held up under their combined weight.

lithiasaur

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:05 pm
Beejoux

He was already under attack!

He pitched forward and stumbled as the new extension to his shoulders screeched and knocked his head for a bit of a loop, his sensitive ears ringing and even more of a pressing concern than the fact that he no longer knew where his feet were.

Thankfully, she was far more balanced than he was, and her tail wrapping around him, with her feet square on his shoulders, actually helped him keep himself upright. He blinked and went a bit cross eyed as she bent down to look in his face, feeling his fur heating up with the closeness and the fact that she was a girl. A pretty girl. Standing on him.

"Oh, h-hi. I... uh. Are you going to eat me? Because I'm... uh... I'm mostly bones, I've been told and... not... not very good for... uh... digestion."

Were his knees shaking harder? Yes, he was pretty sure they were.

"Miss, I think I'm going to..." they gave out under him and he felt the floor rushing up at him, shutting his eyes tightly to brace for the impact, though his small wings beat helplessly to try and catch him. They were not strong enough to get him airborne from a stand still, though, and he would need a running start.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:21 pm
She was giggling as she smiled at him, upside down, hands and knees balanced precariously on his shoulders as his knees quaked and the pair of them wobbled. She did her best to help him hold onto his balance, wings shifting helpfully. "Eat you?" It was accompanied with a laugh, but she gave a very startled chirp as they suddenly dropped.

It was a tangle of wings and tails as they landed. The poor newbie beneath her, and Merry sprawled against his back, between those dainty wings. "Little shaky on your feet, huh? No need to be nervous!" As if her sudden appearance had had nothing to do with the tumble. "And I won't eat you, though," she smirked, crawling off him so she could crouch on the ground near his head, bending low to meet his eye. "I might nibble." She gave a little snap of teeth, but thankfully sat back after.

"Are you new? You look new." That thin tail slid away from him, feathers brushing his shoulder as they passed, and she'd loop it around her own hips. "I'm Merry, first year as well, but I've been here a few months." Enrolled, in any case. As a fixture at Amity she'd been around years already.

"Do you need someone to show you around?"

lithiasaur

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:37 pm
Beejoux

Hadaya wanted to reply that he was only shaky on his feet when he had an unexpected second weight on his shoulders, but he would be lying if he said that. He was not, after all, the most well balanced at the best of times.

Not that he wanted to openly admit that, either. So he just kept his mouth shut for that one, focusing instead on the struggle to free himself from the mess of monster they had become.

He was stuck on his stomach when he felt her move from on top of him, taking a breath of relief, but holding it as she appeared in his view again, close to his face. He went cross eyed like before, shrinking back a little bit before she sat up. Sighing, he moved to push himself into a sitting position as well, finally letting out that breath.

"I look new huh? Probably the trembling and confused expression... uh. Y-yes, I'm not... familiar... with this place. Or where I'm supposed to go. If you don't mind showing me around.... I... I'll repay the favor. I mean, obviously I can't show you around, or anything, since you already know, but uh. Hm."

He babbled when he was nervous. And he was very nervous.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:45 pm
He was a nervous boil. It made the chimera smile, sly and playful, and certainly there were wicked little ideas forming in that wild mind of her's. She couldn't help it really, playing with the nervous ones, they just gave such fun reactions. But she would try to behave herself, at least for now, so as not to scare the boil off.

He'd only just arrived, after all.

The smile grew as he explained himself, kindly asked if she could show him around, then offered to return the favor some day. It had her giggling as she got back to her hooves, and offered a hand down to him. "I'd be happy to show you to the monster dorms so you can pick a room and settle in." That was step one.

"After that you'll be able to pick up a class schedule from the office."

lithiasaur

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:17 pm
Beejoux

Hadaya was more than just nervous around others. He was completely out of his depth. True enough, coming to this school was supposed to help with that, but he was no where near ready to try and just... get over how terribly shy and awkward he was. It would need time! This was all so sudden!

He had no idea what he was doing, and was just trying to not get too lost and wrapped up in things. She was very pretty, after all, and she had wings like he did, though she was clearly a different species than he was. He had never met anything... at all, in fact, having kept largely to himself as much as he could over his short years. With no family to raise him, he was not even all that familiar with other Griffins, though he had met a few nice ones that helped him get by.

"That would be really nice of you," he eeped out, dropping his voice bashfully low and looking at the ground now, as if he had suddenly forgotten how to make eye contact.

"I have no idea where to go, and I'd hate to end up some place I'm not supposed to be... I really appreciate the help!"

He would have to figure out something nice to do for her, once he got his feet around here, and learned a bit more about how things worked. And maybe more about what she might like, so he didn't mess that up completely.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:20 pm
A light tap was given to the underside of his chin as she ducked her head to try to catch his eye. "No problem, spookie." It wasn't the first time Merry had played tour guide. She rather enjoyed it, actually. It let her meet the new students, and she believed herself to be a fine representative of the school.

"Shall we go then?" They could start at the dorms, drop off his belongings in his new dorm room. "Monster, right?" It seemed obvious, but it definitely didn't hurt to be sure. There were some students among them that could pass for any number of races on campus.

The boil would find an arm looped around his own as she started leading him off in the direction of the dorms. "We'll start with your room, then work our way around the school, okay?" It didn't actually sound as though he had a choice, but at least she was friendly!

After a moment or so, she'd glance up at him, patting at his arm with her other hand. "Oh! What's your name?" Introductions were important! "I'm Merry."

lithiasaur

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:07 am
Beejoux

Hadaya was a very shy guy, and he was surprised when he felt her tapping him to make him look up. He nodded his head feebly, his gaze lifting for half a moment, but shifting soon enough. He was having a hard time, but at least the most embarrassing thing that could happen in one meeting had already happened, right?

Right?

"Uh. Yeah. Monster," he said, nodding his head. He spread his wings a little at that, though it hardly accomplished much. "Eep!"

Stumbling along with her, he tried not to worry too much about being held hostage by a pretty monster with beautiful wings. He was very much interested in wings, and couldn't help but sneak looks at them every now and then. He hoped she did not catch him looking, lest she think he was being creepy.

"Uh. M-my name is Hadaya. It's nice to meet you, Merry," he said, finally able to make direct eye contact for longer than a couple of seconds as he nodded at her. "you've been very nice so far and I really appreciate all the help."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:59 am
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Hadaya." Another brilliant smile, and she gave his arm a squeeze as well, as she hurried them along the path towards the dorms, enthusiasm quickening her pace. Poor boil, she was hard to keep up with.

She noticed the quick flick of his eyes on her wings, but it didn't bother her. Merry was used to getting looks, honestly she enjoyed the attention, and her wings were certainly worth a look or two. Brightly colored, long, sweeping feathers.

They were nearing the dorms now, and the ghoul's free hand came up to point at the different buildings that surrounded the central square. "We have ghosts there, and monsters," she pointed to each in turn as she labeled them. "Demons, reapers, and undead." Each building was different, and the mark of their house was clearly displayed somewhere on each, as well as the house colors. Merry led Haddy towards the one with gold and red.

When they got inside she stopped at the front desk, exchanging a greeting with the monster sitting behind it before asking for the new students room number. Then she returned to the boil's side. "You're on the second floor, here," she folded a key into his hand.

lithiasaur

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:46 am
Beejoux

She was certainly quick, and he stumbled along after her on his paws, not exactly the most balanced of creatures, as she well learned before. He wondered, as he looked at her feet absently, if hooves were better for getting around faster than big dumb paws, like his own.

Probably. Or maybe it just depended on the monster owning them. He imagined if he had hooves, he would probably be just as useless, because that was his way.

"Ghosts? Okay," he said, nodding his head. He would probably... not go over there very much... actually, he would stick with the monsters for now and hopefully not get into much trouble there, though he was sure there would be plenty of dangerous and awkward encounters for him in his own dorms. No need to rush into meeting everyone else.

"Oh, thank you. Second floor? That sounds good. This place is incredible. I've never been to school before, and definitely not a place like this. It's amazing..." he would probably spend a lot of time marveling at things everyone else was really used to, but he couldn't help it. This was really a dream come true, despite how terrifying it was.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 pm
"Let's go take a look?" She grabbed his arm again, giving him a tug towards the stairs. Her own room was closer to the top, on the nocturnal floor despite the ghoul obviously not being nocturnal. It was, however, directly next to her two favorite people in the school, and very close to one of her other favorite people.

Merry practically dragged him up the stairs, overly enthusiastic, but not so oblivious that she wouldn't notice if he stumbled. And if he did, she paused, catching his elbow to help steady him, but then they were right back on their way again. "I think you'll really like it here. I mean it can be a little scary at first, being so big, with so many people." Not a problem the chimera had had, but she did recognize it in others.

As they headed down the second floor hall her eyes snapped back and forth on either wall, reading the numbers until they got to his door. "Here we go!"

When he unlocked the door to peek inside he'd see his bags had already been brought up and were waiting for him. The rooms themselves were furnished based on the needs of the student that resided there. The more unique the needs, the more unique the room. Merry's was actually fairly normal, though kept quite warm.

lithiasaur

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:13 pm
Beejoux

Hadaya was all too happy to let himself be dragged around. Well, happy was probably not the right word, but he certainly was not upset by it. He needed someone to guide him, or else he would just be wandering around lost all the time. In this particular instance, and in the greater picture of his life.

One obstacle at a time.

He nodded his head timidly along with her words to him, wondering how obvious it was that he would be absolutely useless in crowds. Or in one on one interactions, really. He did not have much of a chance.

"This is mine?" he marveled, once they reached his room. He had never really had a room before. Not a place he could consistently stay in, and consider his own. He was always moving around, and did not connect to much. That was why he did not bring much by way of personal belongings with him on this little trip. A few clothes, one sad, beaten looking bag, and a couple of things he had picked up and managed to hold on to.

His room seemed fairly normal, beyond a few perches on the walls for him to rest on, should he want to test his wings. He was surprised by it all, taking in the bed and the desk and the closet: things he could actually live with and in and out of, like any other normal student. It was dumbfounding, and he needed a moment to collect himself.

"This place really is going to be amazing."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:45 pm
The tone of that question had Merry glancing to her side at the boil, and brows shot up curiously. "Yes, of course. All your's, you don't even have to share unless you really want to." It wasn't so foreign a notion, not to the chimera. Back home there hadn't been much in the way of personal space, and that had carried into living arrangements. The tribe slept in groups, nesting together, living together, doing everything together. She understood.

If it hadn't been for the years she'd spent living in town waiting to be enrolled, it would have been quite the shock for her as well.

Grinning, Merry gave his arm a squeeze. "I can leave you here to unpack and get acquainted with your new room for a bit, and pick you up later for the rest of the tour. Or you can save unpacking for later." It didn't matter to her wither way. She could find something to entertain herself with if he wanted to take some time to take in everything he'd seen so far. There was still the whole school to show him, after all.

lithiasaur

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:15 pm
Beejoux

Hadaya was not sure how to take all the information she was giving him, shaking his head in wonder. He was still trying to wrap his mind around being able to live here. All his work to get here, and it was actually really coming to life. And he had a real room!

Awesome!

When he felt her squeeze his arm he looked at her in surprise, smiling after a moment, ears drooping a bit in embarrassment. He had to be a weirdo, right? Being so choked up over something as simple as a dorm room. She was probably just being nice to him because she felt bad for him being so new and lost. Still, even if it was just pity, it was very kind of her to offer her help, and he wanted to be able to repay her, some day, over his time there.

New goal set, he nodded his head.

"I really am thankful for all your help. I think I'll unpack for now... I don't know how much more I can take." He was being honest, feeling very overwhelmed with how much things were changing, and how quickly. He needed a moment to catch his breath before plunging even further in. "Would you mind showing me around another time? I mean, if you dont have anything better to do. If you do, that's okay, I understand. I don't want to take up too much of your time...."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff