Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:50 am
...Are making me feel stupid today. crying

Started the morning off with Programmable Logic Controllers, which is comprised of like 60% upperclassmen who have taken it at least once before and failed it. The professor was just blasting ahead super fast and all of my classmates were getting things right immediately, and I'm sitting there like "WHUT" about everything... Then he handed out our homework and I'm STILL trying to puzzle out what he even expects us to do. Today was only the second lecture, and I already feel like I'm waaay behind. gonk

Then came my Digital Fundamentals class, which I'm actually doing really well in so far, but our professor decided to give a benchmark quiz at the end of the lecture to see just how much each of us already knows. Granted, he didn't EXPECT us to know any of it (and we won't get penalized for circling the "I don't know/don't remember" option), but still. I had to circle it for 2 out of the 3 questions. :XP:

Blah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:28 pm
Always hard when you have professors that like to jump right into things and expect you to know what they're talking about. Hopefully you get the hang of the Programmable Logic Controllers soon and won't feel so behind from the rest.

Always nice to have a professor that will take the time to see what his students already know rather than waste time teaching something that everyone always knows. Plus it'll help him determine what aspects he should focus on more and which won't need as much attention.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:19 pm
I took a digital logic course at my university, if you ever have any questions I might be able to help.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games