[VIKINGS] A Captain looking for reavers & Thrall rp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:06 am
Dark and evil Viking Captain Ragnvard is looking for reavers to join his band. Currently they are all NPCs but I feel like we could have a lot of fun with a real band. Am willing to supply soa for semi-regular thrall capture attempts.

User Image
Ragnvard
He is a very large lion, though so is his brother so it seems to run in the family. He is a brute, able to put his large size and muscle to good use, enjoying the frequent opportunity to boss thralls and freeborn alike. But he is far from stupid and is a confident and suave male absolutely dripping with charisma.

He is looking to fill out his Reaver band with real lions (as opposed to the NPCs he is currently running with.) He handpicked only the best reavers, the biggest, strongest, most violent specimens he can find. Often they are the lions no other Captain would touch. Either they are too bloodthirsty, too unruly or too violent. He will take smart warriors too violent for other bands. Or the dumb brutes who are all muscle and no mind, so long as they are smart enough to follow orders when given them. Basically, anyone who is not going to balk at a good bit of pillaging, bloody fighting and thrall capture. No flower-blooded lions allowed.

He will accept female reavers so long as they are blood thirsty enough for him. However he will likely hit on them at the same time. (Possibility for many flings as he will never settle with a mate).

First plot & back-dated rp:
He still needs to ICly aquire his captancy, so his first Viking rp will be the one where the old Captain is killed and he is voted in as the new Captain.

Profile backstory

Won his place as Captain through the death of the previous Captain Arnljótr, having slyly plotted the former's death through his own reavers. Causing the best fighters to abandon him for richer prospects and filling the ranks with less skilled warriors and his own spies, before letting the band wander into an ambush, having heard of a group of Nguvu Tamaa warriors prowling the area from his own reavers and simply not passing the information along. As soon as he took control he brought in lions loyal to him and hand picked the best and most savage fighters from around the pride. Giving those lions most others wouldn't touch a spot in his group. They quickly came to be known as one of the most blood-thirsty bands in the pride.

Future plots:
- His brother Ronan will eventually have a litter with a freeborn lioness. (Aksel's sister, Aksel himself is Ronan's battle-brother). Enraged Ragnvard will attack the cubs and kidnap them. (They will be rescued safely) While Ragnvard's band keeps Ronan and the other reavers busy.
- The war with his brother will be ongoing. Ronan is part of Lucivar's viking band so skirmishes and challanges will happen often.

New
Ragnvard is not a very nice lion much of the time. If anyone has a thrall without a specific owner I'd love for him to meet them. All kinds of thralls welcome. Or even claimed thralls, though he will be more careful with them as he knows better than to piss off too many reavers.

He is also open to being the bad guy in any plots!!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:39 am

[imgleft]Image here[/imgleft]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Personality/History[/b]: (Can be short, just like to know a little about them)
[b]History with Ragnvard[/b]: (Did they already know each other? Did your reaver help Ragnvard become Captain?)
[b]Do you want a recruitment rp?[/b]: (back-story or current)

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:42 am
Members:
Turisas [Feylin]
Tollak [CaliWolfe]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:23 am
User Image
Name: Iku-Turso (Turisas to most people)
Personality/History: Turisas is...warlike, to say the least. He's also decidedly malevolent. Not only does he enjoy inflicting suffering, he enjoys making certain that whatever suffering he inflicts will linger. To that end, he is one of the few Stormborn who actually applies poison to his claws before battle. It's not the kill-you-quicker kind. He does like music though, and has a powerful singing voice when he can be induced to sing. Born into the pride and raised to be a warrior, Turisas' life has not really been all that noteworthy. There was a bit of trouble during Aesir's rule about a few dead thralls, but he was sent to an outpost as punishment until he replaced them and then the matter was brought to a close. At the outpost he befriended Njal (before he returned and became warlord). He has a fairly extensive history of being a violent jerk, with the exception of when he's around the priestess Nadezhda, who turns him into kind of a simple-minded fool.
History with Ragnvard: I assume he would at least know of Ragnvard, but I'd love to discuss idea for how well they might know one another.
Do you want a recruitment rp? Oh, definitely.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:36 am
Princess_Feylin
Iku-Turso

Oh hell yes!!! He is exactly the kind of lion Ragnvard would court for his band!! And I am so up for plotted history between them. Ran could have visited the outposts even, since his backstory is mostly just assumed to be general murder, pillaging and thrall abusing. Only set aspect is his evil deads and the war with his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:47 am
That sounds good to me. The outpost visiting, I mean. I'm afraid he probably won't be much good for helping with the RP where Ran's elected to replace his captain, since in that scenario Turisas is more likely to think he ought to be leading the band, but yeah. Backstory would be good.

I know that at some point Turisas is going to want to rise to a captain's rank and lead his own band, but he wouldn't do it by arranging for Ran's demise. He's more likely to wait until breytast vindar and just challenge him then.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:21 am
That sounds good! Haha, if Ran lost at the breytast vindar he'd be so mad. But then, he'll likely try to challange the Warlord so... XD

We could do a back-rp with Ragnvard approching Turisas about joining his band at the outpost, and then when Turisas returns to the main pride, have Ran come remind him/collect on the promise? Depending at what age they are both at the outpost it could even be before Ran makes captain. Since's he has certainly been plotting this since he became an adult.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:47 am
Sounds good. Turisas was still an older adolescent when he was sent to the outpost, an adult when he came home. I imagine he'd be looking toward his future, too.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
User Image
Name: Tollak
Personality/History: Tollak isn't the nicest stormborn around, though he probably wouldn't even make the list of the meanest. Naive, and hot tempered it isn't all that hard to get onto the serious lion's nerves. He feels he has something to prove to the older reavers, having become one so quick, and can be seen issuing challenges to everyone to cross his path. He thinks blood is delicious. His current goal in life is to catch a thrall. He is ambitious to an extend and that side of him will make plans and plots with other reavers to be the best like no one ever was. Despite him being prone to mocking others Tollak holds female reavers in high respect, mainly in part due to his mother wishing to become one and having been the one to taught him how to fight. He is merciful but when angered will attack and feel no pity over it. Prime example being his brother, whom he so lovingly refers to as nerd and criticizes the most out of any stormborn. They got into a nasty fight and Tollak ended up partly blinding his brother and still doesn't feel sorry over it. Finally, Tollak became a reaver not long ago and is still rather young and childish. He'll follow orders as he respects captains and experienced reavers.
History with Ragnvard: He would have heard of him at the very least. I imagine he wouldn't have been there to see him become a captain but he would have heard stories about it.
Do you want a recruitment rp?: Yesplz. A current RP works best.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:53 am
CaliWolfe
Tollak

Yesssss!
Ragnvard says: "Young minds to mold into what I need, yes he will be very usefull."
Hehe! I can see lots of plot oppertunities here. Even if he eventually leaves Ran's band. heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 am
surprised How long will you be looking Tana? I potentially have 2 for you, but since I've only just got back, there's certain SoAs who are taking priority. Don't wanna promise anyone until I'm totally sorted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:32 am
~Masamune~
surprised How long will you be looking Tana? I potentially have 2 for you, but since I've only just got back, there's certain SoAs who are taking priority. Don't wanna promise anyone until I'm totally sorted.

Ragnvard will always be looking for reavers! I probably won't keep bumping this after a while but just poke me when you are ready with them. I doubt he is going to get so many offers that he has too big of a group. X3 After all, he needs enough members for his private war with Ronan.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:40 pm
smile That's good to know! I'm just glad that they're both still on the Member List after me being away for so long. I think I planned on making Chinjo a Captain himself at some point, but will have to read his previous RPs to check that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:54 am
I was away for a while too, but I dont think anyone gets kicked from the pride for inactivity.

-excited-  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:22 am
Random Plots:
Feel free to say no if they're not the type you're interested in c:

User Image
This is Valkyrie. As you can probably tell by her name, she's gonna be a fierce warrior one day. She has aims for captaincy. She doesn't let her gender get her down, or her age. She is a determined lady. She is also an active seer due to her father's heritage (he is the God of Bones).

I'd love for her to attempt to sign up with him and for him to laugh in her face. She is, after all, a female adolescent. It would be entertaining for me if she somehow proved her worth to him, or it sparked a (either one-sided or reciprocated) rivalry between them, as she would try to rouse her OWN band, to be BETTER THAN HIS.

Essentially, I want something to spark some fire in her and get her the motivation to push herself to captaincy. c:

User Image
Also, being a bad guy plot? 8'D
Kisukari is owned by Bousvor (Magna's Captain) but she is not an obedient thrall. She backtalks, she's sassy and she has no belief in the heirarchy. She wants to move up the ladder and isn't afraid to hit on those of higher ranks to do it.

I wouldn't mind her perhaps back-chatting him and getting her butt handed to her? Or have him maybe even threaten Bousvor over her. She is a wayward thrall, after all, so I can't imagine her life will be easy considering her nature.

(She'll challenge for her freedom at the next Breytast Vindar, and hopefully win her place as a freeborn.)

Just some random plot ideas~ 8D

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces