God of Fish looking for a Goddess fling! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

This is Bahari'nswi, my fabulous God of Fish! He used to have a mate, but due to my lack of a computer as well as other important real life factors, I've been away for around a year. Meaning his mate's owner had no choice but to move her character on!

ICly, his absence has simply been put down to the devotion he has for his Domain. He got too wrapped up in looking after his creations, and pretty much disappeared. His mate searched for him for some time, but was unable to find him. By the time that he decided to return to land (and we are talking after an extremely long period of time here), she had already found another God mate who will treat her in the way that she deserves.

Obviously Bahari is gutted about this, as before he met her, the only other thing he cared about other than his fish was himself. His ex-mate taught him that it was possible to love another, but also that he simply wasn't mate material. He can't even fathom himself how he was able to disappear like that without even checking in with her. Despite how much he genuinely loved her, he abandoned her in favour of his Domain, and now he's paying the price.

He has no intention of falling in love again (unless it's with his own reflection), so all I'm looking for right now is a fling with a Goddess. Lol, I've been wanting babies from him for many years, so I can't let this lack of mate stop me.

xp As you can guess from reading all this, Bahari'nswi isn't the easiest of Gods to be around. Although his ex-mate did change him for the better, he's still somewhat self-centred, very arrogant and extremely proud of himself and his Domain. He's not exactly a bad God, but he does have a fair few rather negative personality aspect, and maybe only a handful of good ones. In RP, he will be somewhat subdued due to his upset over his lost mate, but that is something he will have to learn to live with.

Obviously we would need to do at least 1 RP for them to be entered for breeding, but I don't mind doing 1 or 2 more to build up a bit of a rapport between them. Just keep in mind though that I'm only wanting a fling for him, not a relationship. blaugh How they are together after cubs are born can be discussed later.

I actually already have 10 RPs ready to go, but don't mind entering just 5.

Lol, I've run out of time to make a form, so if you could just post a picture of your Goddess and a bit of info about her, that would be great. xd I'm not sure if I will get multiple offers. If I do, it would be nice to do a few separate RPs to see who is the best fit. I shouldn't take too long to make a decision though, as I need to use whatever free time I get to have on here. Can't afford to have people wait round when we could be RPing! Having said that though, I won't be the fastest person you've ever RPed with in terms of replying, so please don't apply if you think that would be an issue. heart I don't plan on disappearing again, but yeah, I don't get to come on here every single day.

Also note that I'm in the UK, so my time zone may be quite different to yours! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:26 pm
Hi Masa!

I'm going to offer up Gravity:
User Image

I don't know that they will develop the best rapport or not, but I thought I'd offer her. Din is a little bit binary in her interactions in that gods get a totally different treatment than mortals. She treats other gods as equals, generally keeping in mind that she would rather stay neutral with them rather than make enemies at worst. With someone narcissistic, she would probably be a bit amused- she hasn't ever met anyone that way. His domain would probably intrigue her too, like birds do. While fish don't fly, they don't fall to the bottom of their bodies of water either.

Mortals, though, are playthings to her. She watches them for entertainment, but rarely gets involved. She does, however, delight in watching them struggle through the difficulties of a non-permanent life. She likes to see what they will do in various situations, and on occasion she will help those situations develop. (Grain of salt with that- she never gets deeply involved. It's a show to her, not meant to include active audience participation.) If Bahari would have issue with that… then I suppose that's a dealbreaker?

Din would also not be looking for a mate. After being betrayed in some previous life, she does not trust other beings for very long.

If all of that seems ok, and if you end up going with her, she's good for 10 RPs. I'm a little rare, but can still get stuff done when need be. XDDD Aaaaaand for RP, I'll be around to respond every day of the week but Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:25 am
Hi Light! heart Sorry about the loss of your gorgeous doggy.

Lol, mortals are definitely beneath Bahari as well, so they'll agree on that at least. For him, a mortal's only real use is to worship and be in awe of him. He doesn't actively avoid mortal interaction, but he doesn't seek it out either. If he comes across a mortal, all he tends to do is show off to them, or indeed tell them off if the way he has found them is whilst they're hunting fish.

^^ I think they would get along pretty well, so maybe we should just do a RP to see how they get on? I'll continue to look for a fling for him in the meantime, just incase anyone else is interested. blaugh

If you could start and post the link I would be super grateful!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:57 am
Thanks- I'm not sure people get how much I mean it when I say that I have never met a dog like him, and I don't think I ever will again. He was so intelligent he really did seem human. A truly unique individual. crying

I can get an RP started for them after work, but I must dash for now~ 3nodding I'll drop the link here!  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:36 am
heart It's like losing a family member. Only other dog owners really know and understand how it feels. smile He sounds like a very special dog. Our first dog Beauty died in 2009. We just got a puppy this Christmas just gone, as it's taken us that long to come round to the idea of having another. Even then, we didn't want the new puppy to be like a replacement for Beauty, so we got a boy. His name is Teddie and he's totally wonderful. heart But yeah, every dog is unique, and we will never know another like Beauty, or indeed Teddie when his time comes. Hopefully that will be a very long time from now though, as he's still just a baby.

Thank you very much! I look forward to it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:17 pm
Masa <3 !!!!

We should hook up for RP times! Glad to see you back, hon!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:24 pm
Kimaria
Masa <3 !!!!

We should hook up for RP times! Glad to see you back, hon!

biggrin Kima! heart I had no idea you were still around! whee We will indeed need to RP and also catch up!

@_@ If you get the chance, please to shoot me a PM regarding what's happened with the Nergui and Firekin and such! That's one of the few plots I still remember as clear as anything, but I imagine everything would be said and done by now!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:22 am
Yep still here (: !!! I took a bit of a break due to busy times and sickness but otherwise back to normal now. There is a lot to tell so I'll definitely send a PM with all the info! :3  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:26 pm
sad Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. Hopefully you're all better now! heart Can't wait to hear all about what happened, but just do it when you get the chance. There's no rush!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:47 pm
Sorry for the delay! *click*

I've had kind of a cruddy week… sweatdrop Hopefully the next is better! 8DD

It can be hard to get a new dog too… I'm sorry to hear about Beauty- I had a dog named Coco (who kind of raised Zeke, after we brought him home!) who died in Sept. '09. She was 17, a good age. <333333 I feel like that made her passing easier- it was a surprise she had made it that long. Zeke had bladder cancer and my parents went through treatments- the vet gave him a positive outcome just a week before he died, that he would have another 6 months… He had looked rough at thanksgiving, but he had gotten stronger since then, just made it rough. At least he's done with his fight too, which is also something of a relief. I guess. Dumb cancer.
[/rant]

Hopefully Teddie makes it to a ripe old age too, like Coco! 8DDD  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:05 pm
smile Tag! heart Here's to next week!

surprised Beauty was actually 17 as well when she passed away. ^^ They must've been born the same year. We just felt so blessed to have her for so long. heart I was 5 when mum brought Beauty home, so I grew up with her. We knew it was coming by the end though, so we could kind of prepare ourselves as best we could.

I imagine it must've been harder with Zeke if you thought he was getting better, only for him to take a turn for the worst. sad Such an awful time of year for him to go as well. I know anytime would be bad, but I think Christmas is an especially upsetting time for things like this to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:27 am
Bump!  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:50 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:26 pm
Bump!  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:17 am
Bump!