Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Day Trip. [Rosy x Spinar] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm
Today was the day, his mother had even called about six times to make sure she hadn't ordered a fancy dinner for nothing. As he dressed Spinar took his sweet time, a little nervous to be perfectly honest though he wouldn't admit it. His father was going to freak out, a tight knot in the pit of his stomach knew it. Was waiting for it, a check of phone and the time caught attention. It was time to meet up with Rosy at the gates, transportation would be waiting on them to take them to his home.

With a slide of gel through snowy hair Spinar adjusted his tie then smoothed out the sides of his long tailed coat. This was about as formal as Spinar got, though it wasn't unnatural for him to be so, it was clear that this particular outfit was even past the demons own fancy. One last look over and he grabbed his phone, pocketing it before making his way out to find Rosy at the school gates.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:58 pm
Rosy had been preparing herself for hours, pacing in her room as she tries to figure out which attire she figured would work. She was meeting Spinar's parents, and really wanted them to like her. Her eyes kept darting between the two dresses she picked up before she settles for the one on the right. She took her time getting ready, making sure nothing was wrong with the dress.

No wrinkles

No loose thread...

Simply perfect.

Carefully placing the belt around her waist, she looks the dress over for a brief moment. She look much older then she had moments before, and honestly she found she liked it. What made her frown was her torn skin, seeing the red glowing through. It would be such a distraction in her mind, which made her wonder.

Closing her eyes, she tries to focus on her body like she done before. She was able to age herself, so what to say she couldn't get rid of the marks for a time being. At least the ones that could be seen. It took some time, but when she finally open her eyes, she found the major ones were gone. This made her smile as she looks herself over. She look different, almost normal, which was very strange in its own right.

She made quick with pulling on the jewelry, and her heels. The whole time she reminded herself that she had to not float or get nervous. She could do this, and she would no matter what. The last of her prepping was her hair. She knew what she wanted to due, so quickly she pulls it up into a very slick back bun. Thanks to Ayane, she had straight hair instead of the curls, so it made this up-do rather easy. Pinning it back, she carefully place the headband into place before she moves onto her makeup.

It was nothing to fancy, simply dark eyeshadow to highlight her eyes, eyeliner and lip gloss. Dropping the gloss onto her dresser, she looks herself over one more time before she moves to the mirror.

She hope they would approve, as she had no time to change now. Grabbing her clutch purse, she place her keys and ring into it. She knew she couldn't wear it, but she also wasn't going to leave it behind. Turning back to her room, she frowns when she see Yurei coming towards her. Holding her hand out, she pets the little vasiel "I can't take you this time...you'll be okay."

Yurei just squeaks at her before the door closes.

Lifting off the ground, she decides this was the last time she was going to float only because she was super late. leaving the ghost dorms, she makes her way towards the front gate. As she got closer, she allows her heels to touch the ground. Her movement coming to a stop as she looks at Spinar in his formal attire. He was something out of dream in her eyes, and she never seen him like this. Swallowing, she carefully makes her way over to him before she lifts her hand to place it on his arm.

"I am so sorry I kept you waiting Siku." she carefully moves in front of him just so he could look her over. She wanted to make sure he approved of her changes and choice in formal attire.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:42 am
Luckily he wasn't one that tended to get super nervous, the wait seemed like forever though. A look to the watch on his phone and a small sigh escaped his throat, it had been a good idea it would seem to give Rosy the the wrong time. They would be perfectly on time at this rate, silly ghouls and their prep. Grinning at the sound of heels he pocketed his phone, adjusting the sleeves on his coat as the sound of clicking fast approached.

There was a pause, briefly and it made an elegant brow raise before falling as a hand soon slipped to touch his arm. "Don't worry about it," The words were automatic, but really time wasn't the biggest worry of the day. As he turned, or rather as Rosy inched in front of him his jaw tightened. A lack of words leaving him silent in the moment as his ghoulfriend presented before him a sight icy eyes weren't expecting at all. Rosy looked older, formal without a doubt but there was a difference to her that Spinar pointed out far quicker than that of her hair. "Your skin.." A part of him couldn't help but marvel at how much different the lack of tears made Rosy appear but the other part instantly missed them. Sure they were something to get use to, but that was just it, he had gotten use to them and now that they were gone it felt wrong?

But wow.

Chilly hands slid fingers across the smoothed skin where a major tear would be before falling to take Rosy's hand. He didn't want her to get nervous, and honestly did find her beautiful if different in the moment. "You look beautiful scheecheart, but you didn't need to hide yourself to accomplish that." A wicked smile was passed before he moved them towards their transportation, opening the door. "Father's one for promptness, we need to get on our way, after you. " Even as he opened the door, he couldn't take his eyes off of Rosy. Admiring the way the red complimented the soft green of her skin, she looked amazing, like a beautiful Christmas gift waiting to be torn open, but that would be for later.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:09 pm
Rosy seem to relax the moment Spinar spoke on how beautiful she was. With a small smile, she looks down at her hand in his before climbing into the car. Scootings over so he could get in, she shook her head alittle "Its fine, I can change my appearances back after I am sure everything will be okay." Lifting his hand, she brush a kiss to his icy fingertips before she settles.

Placing her clutch purse in her lap, she push a couple loose strands of hair back into position before she looks down at her hands. She was trembling, growing kore and more nervous. This made staying soild hard, but she was doing it. Her red eyes turning back towards Spinar, only surprise to see he was still looking at her.

Feeling her cheeks darken, she clears her throat before nodding "So am I to call you Spinar...or Siku?" She needed to know inadvance just to make sure she didn't mess up.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:06 pm
"I see." Spinar's eyes slightly dimmed at this information, so she was doing it to hide from his parents. While that was likely a good thing, he didn't like it, didn't want her to feel the need. But for now allowed it seeing the trembling of hands, knowing then that nerves were in play. Sliding in after Rosy, a hand moved to go around the seat and her back, inviting her into his space if she wanted.

Feeling the ride begin to move he let out a gentle sigh of relief, they would at least be on time. "So, you nervous yet?" He teased, a smirk coming into play as chilly fingers reached to tickle the top of her shoulder.Just a small attempt to get his ghoulfriend to loosen up for the meeting, with question of name the demon frowned. A moment of looking out the window he turned to Rosy and stole a kiss to her cheek.

"Spinar, of course. " It was likely to cause trouble, but it would let his father know he was serious about this.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:48 pm
Rosy instantly slips into the space next to Spinar the moment they started moving. Resting her head slightly against his, she seem to relax until he asked her if she was nervous. Tugging her bottom lip between her teeth, she sighs before finally nodding "Yes, actually very nervous. I'm trying to keep myself calm though, for you. last thing I need is to start floating, or go invisible on you." she gives a weak chuckle before she turns her head to brush a kiss over his jaw.

"I'll be okay though, I promise. After all, nothing gonna stop me from being yours for the rest of our unlife. Not after everything we have been through." she found herself grinning, before closing her eyes.

Surely if she could handle this, she'll be able to take on any parents.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:34 am
He let Rosy speak, then relaxed around his ghoul to make her comfortable. "You'll do great, and if not we can leave early." Teasing was a way for him to handle his own stress. Silent into the ride the demon simply held Rosy tightly. It felt like eternity before their ride came to a stop, a peer out of the window and a blanket of white was everywhere among dead black and blue trees. The land was bright but dark and in the middle of it stood a frosted mansion.

For a second nothing happened, then claws reached and opened the door. Pushing it open before he stepped out and then reached back in for Rosy. The large doors of the home opened and standing in the doorway was a tall beautiful frost demoness dressed to the t and smiling brightly, her hair as white as Spinars and to her knees in long braids, eyes as pale as the other demons as well but freckled with a yellow hint. Spinar smiled and glanced to Rosy whispering, "My mother, come say hello."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:51 pm
Rosy eyes roam over the sight of Spinar's home, and the landscape. She been here before, in his dream, but it didn't compare to actually seeing it for herself. Swallowing, she slips her hand into Spinar's hand as she climbs out of the vehicle. Her ruby eyes taking in his mother, honestly amazed at how beautiful the demoness was. her tongue darting out between her lips only for a moment so she can bite her tongue before she looks to Spinar.

Giving his hand a squeeze, she breathes in slowly before she smiles to him. She felt her nerves calming as she looks back towards his mother. She didn't seem like a bad mother, which was good in Rosy's eyes. It meant she might stand a chance.

One step at a time, she just had to make a good impression.

Cheekiebirdiee
<3

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:51 am
Spinar's mother wasn't a bad mother, though she wasn't the object of motherly perfection either. A calm medium of somewhere between friend and mother was honestly where the demoness sat with her son. As Rosy was ready Spinar moved too, guiding her in grace towards the waiting lady. A smile set firmly upon lips the frost demon gave a squeeze to Rosy's hand then released to reach for his mother, going with her pull into a half hug and kiss upon the cheek. After release he stayed at his mother side for a moment before motioning to Rosy, "Mother, this is Rosy. Rosy my mother, Avicii." With introduction delivered Spinar moved to Rosy's side again.

The demoness held out a pale cold hand to the ghoul, eyes running her form with a soft smile. Well, even if she was a ghost she was at least pretty. So there was that and she seemed to be able to dress well, though Avi had a sneaking suspicious this might be the reason her sons credit card had been charged a few times at the maul. Clever boil. "Rosy, you look beautiful so good to finally meet you."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
< 3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:40 pm
Rosy watch the exchange between Spinar and his mother, which caused a huge smile to form across her lips. As Spinar move to her side again, she slips her hand into Avicii's hand as she nod her head in a respectful greeting "Its a pleasure to finally meet you ma'am..." she turns her eyes towards Spinar "Spinar has told me much about you." turning her ruby eyes back towards her, she nods her head again "And thank you for the invitation to dinner, it means alot to me that I am able to me you as well as your husband." slipping her other hand into Spinar's, she gives it a squeeze.

She was hoping she wasn't screwing this up.

Manner were one thing that she was forced to learn.

And was about the only thing she could thank her mother for.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:33 pm
"Ah, I do hope those were all good things my son has told you, please come inside darlings." Avicii's eyes had briefly landed on Spinar the moment his real name came up, something she hadn't been aware of when her son had spoken to her last and something she was sure his father would throw a tantrum over. A step to the side and her arms ushered them to follow after her, swaying with a mature grace the demoness led them into a wintery decorated living area, much like Spinar's dorm room everything furniture wise was crystal or a gem. "Rosy why don't you tell me a little bit more about yourself while Spinar goes to greet his father in the study, just a little talk before dinner is fully ready?" Taking a seat on the large sofa a clawed hand patted the place next to her on an expectant look to the ghoul.

Spinar frowned a little to his mother but knew why she wanted him to go so instead of protesting he forced a smile to keep Rosy calm. "That sounds like fun, I'll go and let him know we have arrived.." A turn into Rosy and he gave her cheek a kiss, murmuring against an ear, "you'll be fine and I'll hurry back..alright?" Pulling back he waited for her ok before heading out of sight to find his father.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:03 am
Rosy felt herself start to panic the moment Spinar was asked to go find his father. With a small nod, she gives him a smile before she turns to Avicii. Walking over to large sofa, she takes a seat down next to the demoness. Pushing a few strands from her face, she gives her a smile as she crossed her legs at the ankles "Thank you so much again for having me. Your home is truly beautiful." she glance around for a brief moment just taking it all in. Turning her gaze back to Avicii, she chews on her bottom lip for a brief moment.

Placing her clutch purse next to her she nods "Well I'm a second year student now at Amityville, getting ready to actually take my exam for third year. I play casketball, run a club at Amityville with another friend of mine. I'm ghost, a night hag to be clear. I won't lie when I say I am unsure of what I want to do after Amity, but I am leaning towards being possibly a trick of treater. Or I may open my own business once I am out of school, I may do both if I am able to. I have a brother who also goes to Amityville." she pauses as she takes in a breath "I only know Spinar..Siku first name. I haven't asked him about the rest of his name, because I know how scared it is. I also do not use his real name unless it just us. I am truly in love with you son ma'am and fully support him. He my best friend." she looks down, feeling like she was rambling.

She couldn't help it, she wanted his parents to like her.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:24 pm
Avicii could tell the ghoul was nervous and rightfully so, it only made the smirk upon her painted lips widen. The demoness nodded to compliment on her home and softened just a touch, "thank you regrettably I had no hand in decoration but it has served us well over the years." She didn't have the time for such things but that's why they had staff.

As Rosy began to speak more of herself Avicii listened closely taking it all in. In a manner of moments it was noted that the ghouls effort was good and likely the source of Spinar's own interest in gaining ground at Amity so quickly. Though the lack of idea after school made her frown, since like Spinar's father Avicii liked the idea of Spinar returning back home and if Rosy wasn't onboard then she knew her son wouldn't be either.

"A night hag? Well while I am more forgiving of these facts, I wouldn't be mentioning most of them or that you don't see yourself here in the future at dinner screechie, Spinar's father is less tolerant I'm afraid." She offered the advice as politely as possible but there was a certain sting to the words that couldn't be kept from tone. The sound of something breaking down the hall and the demoness straightened, hand moving to pat the ghouls leg gently. "Let's go check on dinner, I'm sure the boils will join us soon." Standing up a hand was offered to Rosy with a small smile, waiting to lead her towards the dining room where Spinar would already be seated with a rather annoyed looking frost demon, a broken glass being removed from in front of the elder demon.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:42 pm
Rosy couldn't help but cringe at Avicii's words before she nods slowly. Her red eyes glancing down at her lap as she wondered if she already messed up. Swallowing, she trembles for a brief second before going still as she hears the shatter of glass. Her head shot up just as she looks to Avicii with wide eyes. Nodding once more, she carefully stands as she brush her dress off. Taking the demoness hand, she place her other hand behind her back as she held onto the purse like it was the only thing keeping her from running.

Seeing the elder demon, then Spinar's rather annoyed look upon entering the dining room, she chews on her lip for a brief second. Her instance thought was to go to Spinar and hug him, but she didn't. Instead she stays close to Avicii until she was told otherwise.

The whole time, she was trying her best to keep it together on the inside while she smiles.

Cheekiebirdiee
Your tag hun -sneaks away to try and work on others-

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:35 am
Avicii ushered Rosy gently towards her seat a little away from Spinar's and being pulled out by a lesser demon butler. The demon then moved to take her own seat at the other head of the table, eyes landed on her husbands in a mock warning to behave as best he creature could.

Spinars eyes flickered up to Rosy as she came in, using the sight as an anchor to keep temper down. A moment and he picked up his napkin putting it in lap and cleared his throat, "father, this is Rosy, my ghoulfriend." The frost demon turned to give the elder a look before smoothing the napkin out.

"If that's what you wish to call her for now I can accept this." It was a firm, deep and clearly unamused response as the elder looked over Rosy. A hum and he fanned his own napkin out then into lap, "so Rosy, what is it your family does?" Spinar couldn't be with this ghost, she wasn't on their level! She would ruin the line as his brother already did with adopting reapers!

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces