Halp - RPies/plots Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 pm
I'm currently poking around into getting involved again, even if it's a little bit. I've been extremely busy lately and I'll still be a little slow.

• If you have old RPies or plots with me that you're still interested in let me know. I'll tell you if I'm still feeling a muse for that lion or if we can pick up where we left off :]
  • Some new stuff, I'm currently looking to RP. If you have plots with one of these and I'm clearly not remembering it let me know lol
    Mawi Mai - Mostly retired Nchi drummer. Normally happy and a little crazy but fun.
    Kirja - Now lead drummer. Single and ready to mingle. Upbeat and free spirited. Nchi'mahadhi
    Azar - Intelligent, caring and fiercely loyal Brigadier for Firekin.
    Seraphina - Medic for Firekin. Hardworker, compassionate and Aloof. Single and... too busy working but catch her attention. I don't remember if I had a plot for her.
    Tuz'rokom - Firekin. Laid back and good humored, but over confident. I think he's single
    Styx - Fearless, aggressive and mean. Single. Nergui
    Minkah'Tzvi - Last I checked was in the Firekin to fight the Nergui. Potentially allowed to join later (color was iffy). Not sure where he is going. Generally polite, fearless and kind. 1/3 chance of passing on edits. Single
    Malek - Firekin . Hardworker, doesn't talk much, gruff. Single and ready to mingle. (Is an adult click his image)
    Nuriye - Opinionated, stubborn and feisty. Firekin. Single and ready to mingle.
    Ceara Sensitive, insecure and patient. Firekin. Single and ready to mingle
    Razi - God of Loss. Single and ready to mingle. A little underdeveloped. Sensitive, mournful, always a little sad but tries to be upbeat and positive. Kind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:00 pm
Is Razi up for mortal flings? I've been looking for a white God for my seer girl for years. X3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 pm
Tanakako
Is Razi up for mortal flings? I've been looking for a white God for my seer girl for years. X3

What does she look like/any plots? O:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:22 pm
User Image
This is her. Her (NPC) lion mate died without ever giving her cubs, as they didn't know it but he was infertile after a hunting accident. She is one of her pride's most powerful seers (a pride disease, not a real shop seer) and she is on the pride council. All pride members are supposed to breed seer cubs where possible and the paler the better. Being grey and the strongest seer she feels it's her duty before she dies to at least have one litter, and a God fling would guarantee the cubs were seers.
That's why I have always hoped for a white God to fling with her, so she has a chance of getting white or nearly white seer cubs. heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:08 pm
Tanakako
User Image
This is her. Her (NPC) lion mate died without ever giving her cubs, as they didn't know it but he was infertile after a hunting accident. She is one of her pride's most powerful seers (a pride disease, not a real shop seer) and she is on the pride council. All pride members are supposed to breed seer cubs where possible and the paler the better. Being grey and the strongest seer she feels it's her duty before she dies to at least have one litter, and a God fling would guarantee the cubs were seers.
That's why I have always hoped for a white God to fling with her, so she has a chance of getting white or nearly white seer cubs. heart

I could go for it :] You'll have to help me out though because he has no Rpies lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:21 pm
I miss you, Yinny! <3

Dunia/Quetza,
&
Kasi/Kakek
Yes/yes? :D

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:26 pm
Yay! And of course, we can do all 5 between them if you like? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:48 pm
;] firekin and god rp hit me up!  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:26 am
Yin!

All the RP. All the time.

Let's catch up soon on AIM or Skype and do some plotting. Hope you are well heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:19 am
Yin-Bug

Fling/mate/RP offer for Ceara? :3

Mwale'kono is a gruff, headstrong male who can come across a little anti-social but actually works pretty hard. He was recruited because he tried to take down a bull elephant on his own... that's the kinda dude he is xD; However he's more logical now, especially after his injuries and he's settled into the pride well, trying to help out in his role wherever he can.

User Image  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:33 am
Yiiiiiiiiin! o vo We have an RP here that I don't think is finished?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:22 pm
Yin! heart I'm kind of crawling back myself >.o
So first off...

Tuz'rokom maybe looking for a mate?
Zia inherited her mother's madness, so truly she can be a bit hard to understand at times and most lions do their best to avoid her just due to the odd things she says, and her mother's own reputation and actions. Though odd, she's good natured for the most part, preferring to spend her days roaming the sands in a happy mood, even if she has to do so alone. Though, when she does get into a bad mood, she can get quite nasty, and rather inventive in her retaliation of true, or imagined slights.

And possible fling for Razi?
Nuruini, Goddess of Paint. She's always a very happy soul, creative, sensitive and very kind, her goal in this world is to fill it with color. Both literally and figuratively. If she catches sight of a dull rock, or patchy grass she's quick to brighten them up, but just the same if she stumbles across a dull or sad soul, she'll work just as hard to color up their life as well.

And I'm fairly sure you're Iivari's owner? Would you like to continue Iivari and Kibela?  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:35 am
Hey Yin! I was wondering if you'd be interested in an rp with Razi and my Otieno. He's a bit underdeveloped as well, but he loves to spar, and the challenge of getting others to initiate. uwu He can be a bit dark, but never means true harm. Would be quite perplexed at how sensitive Razi is <3 Since he's never met someone like him before (and a god to boot, which will fascinate him, no doubt).

I was also thinking of throwing him at Styx, however; I want to get another roleplay with him and someone else in the Nergui before I try that XD;

Also, if you have any plots in mind, I do have a firekin girly who also loves a good fight uwu And to pester adults. She'd crawl all over Tuz'rokom if she could, and would have so much fun bothering Malek, if you wanted uwu Would have oodles of fun trying to impede on Seraphina's work as well. She's a bit of an attention hog when she doesn't have anything else to do. Creates challenges for herself. And has no qualms when it comes to saying what's on her mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:02 pm
So many responses I didn't expect it at all!<33

Velveteen Angel

Yes! Feel Free to set something up. biggrin

Tanakako

Sure sure! Feel free to poke me a lot, and if you could set them up double bonus. biggrin

samus x
;] firekin and god rp hit me up!

If I'm not on Aim any time soon PM me <3

Kimaria

YES! I miss you so much! Next time I see you on Skype I'll message you.

Zosie

I've always thought he was such a cutie, I'm up for it! Let me know!!

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

I'm definitely up for more Iivari and Kibela!
For Tuz we'll have to test it some because I'm super picky with him *O* But I'll give it a try
And for Razi I think that would be super cute. I'm going to be flinging him with a female mentioned above in this thread but after that I'd be up for them :3

bullterrierlove

Styx is totally 'racist' so it would be interesting, he wouldn't be afraid to attack that's for sure.
BUT Razi would be interesting owo
and I'm up for RP with any of those three they could all use some RP

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:29 pm
Yin-Bug
pm me your aim i dont have it anymore cause aol deactive my orginal one and i cant reactivate it due it me not having the info for it xD;; it was such an old aim name.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff