Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Ghouls Night? (Hollandaise & Merry) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:23 am
Hollandaise had made spookies. She had made quite a lot of spookies - oatmeal spider, chocolate chip, blood velvet spookies. The warder had also made a cake. She was unsure of what exactly went on during sleepovers, but she wanted to be prepared. At least... foodwise. Maybe they would talk about boils or ghouls or she could ask all those burning questions that Zar avoided. She could even ask Merry's opinion on False! Hollandaise smiled happily.

So, she tottered down the hallway to Merry's room, laden with far too many snacks. She even wore one of Merry's old skirts. Unfortunately, it was several inches shorter than it was on Merry and the hem was already raggedly torn - a casualty of tree-climbing. Hollandaise would wear it until it wore out enough to fall off, of course. The shirt had been Zar's, at some point. She had seen something in a magazine that detailed how to wear such a shirt as a sort of tube top. The ruffles on the shirt looked a little weird, but it would do.

"Merry," she said, her voice hesitant. The door to Merry's room was closed and Hollandaise did not have a hands free to try and knocked. Instead, she thumped her foot into it. "M-merry, I am sorry to bother, but-" She nearly fell into the door. Right now, grace was surely not her strong point.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:22 am
Merry hadn't done an awful lot of prep for the occasion. Tidied up, yes, but that was about it. Her room was spacious, lacking a desk that was instead situated up in the loft above her bed. The bed itself was laidened down with blankets and pillows in all colors, and actually seemed to be made. There was a dresser, a few shelves, and a door leading into a ln attached bathroom with a large shower. It was, of course, as colorful as the ghoul that occupied the space.

When she heard her name through the door she was rolling up off the bed and headed over to let the other ghoul in, eyes gone a little wide as she witnessed the warder righting herself. Automatically the chimera reached out to liberate some of the other ghoul's burden. "Geez Hol. This is a lot of food." Not that she wasn't grateful, it was just surprising.

Merry herself was wearing a pair of cotton shorts and a halter top. She stepped aside to allow Holly to enter, gesturing towards to dresser with her wing. "Can put stuff there."

[quote="the semblance of unity]  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:05 am
When Merry lifted some of the spookies off of her, the resulting change in weight caused her to teeter, just once, before regaining her footing. "I may have baked too many things... I do not know what goes on at sleepovers, but I thought food would be acceptable." Hollandaise set the rest of the things on the dresser and blinked owlishly at Merry.

"Your room... is so colorful." Her mouth made a small 'o' of pleased surprise. "It is very like you, although it needs a plant." Hollandaise reached up to stroke the leaves on her shoulders, clearly just a little nervous.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:16 am
"No kidding." Merry followed, opening the have in her hands and helping herself to a spookies before setting them with the rest. "You didn't have to, but I do appreciate it. Mmm." One bite in bad she was practically swooning. "Really really appreciate it. Oh my Jack." They were so good. She nabbed another, eating it practically whole as she sank done boneless on the edge of her bed.

She grinned at the compliment to her room, head moving against the blankets. "Thanks." Plant? "You know, I've been meaning to get one. I really want a bunch, it's been ages since I've been home. There were plants everywhere there." Folding her arms beneath her head, she flashed Holly a toothy grin. "What do you recommend?

"By the way," she added with a giggle. "That skirt looks good on you." Like she knew it would.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:43 pm
Hollandaise felt some measure of satisfaction in the fact that Merry seemed to like her spookies. She loved the idea of cooking, it was cathartic, soothing - everything was measured just so. And it was, sadly, the closet she got to being a true Warder. With a frown, she shook those thoughts away.

Instead, she tilted her head and walking towards Merry before perching on the very edge of her bed. It was always a concern for Hollandaise - where to sit, how much room to take up. She tended to like standing in corners. "Yes! You must get a plant! They are only the most wonderful things and so, so useful. Hmm," She tapped her shoulder leaves for a moment. "Perhaps an aloe? Or do you prefer flowers?" Unable to help herself, she bounced a little. Plants. She imagined Merry's room with touches of green everywhere. Or, better yet, a room covered in plants - a forest within the dorm. A creaking sigh leaked out of her mouth and abruptly, she realized Merry had said something else.

"The skirt? It looked better on you, I imagine. You are much more colorful than I. Vibrant." This was said in the same Hollandaise would point that that the sky was blue - a fact. She fingered the ragged hem of the skirt. "I have already torn it, though." Her voice was just a little sheepish. Hollandaise paused.

"I have never been to a sleepover - do we talk of boils or ghouls or kissing or biting or what rather goes on or, or..." The warder ran out of steam and simply sat there, golden eyes curious and unblinking.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:46 pm
Hands folding over her stomach carefully, Merry tipped her head so she could look up at Holly. "You'll help me pick some out, right?" If there was anyone in Amity she trusted to know plants, it would be Holly. The knowledge most likely came as second nature to the warder. "Greens and flowers. Bright things." Maybe some vines, fat leaves. There were so many options.

The feathered tip of her tail gave the hem of the skirt a little brush. "It's your skirt now, it's okay if you're rough on it. That's what hand-me-downs are for, right? So you don't ruin your nicer things." All the pretty dresses and things they'd helped Holly pick out at the maul. Merry hoped those were in better shape, at least for now. "But it does look good on you. You've got some great hips." Color didn't hurt. but shape had more to do with it, she thought, and Holly had lovely proportions.

She rolled onto her side with only a slight wince as Holly mentioned this being her first sleep over. "We can talk about what ever you want, Holly." The chimera ghoul was very honest, so much so in fact that at times it could be overwhelming, but she, at least, wasn't the sort to with hold the truth if someone was seeking it. "You can ask me anything, anything at all."

the semblance of unity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:30 am
"Oh! We can go to the plant nursery together, i-if you like." Her feet kicked out. Plants, plant, plants - there was very little else that Hollandaise loved more! Although, while she loved pants and being surrounded by plants, she liked it even more when she could give a bit of flora to someone else. Even if it was something as no-nonsense and low maintainance as an air fern, everyone deserved a plant.

She twisted a bit more to better look at Merry. "Hips?" she asked, voice curious. "Is that something good - that creeple like? Warders typically do not engage in romantic behavior, so-" She paused when Merry winced. Her brows furrowed in concern. "Merry, are you alright?"

Beejoux
omg I had a longer tag and gaia ate it sorry :c

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:21 pm
"I'm alright," she assured the warder, smiling. "I got hurt a couple days back in the haunted house, but Nahm patched me up." She lifted the edge of her shirt to flash the swath of bandages that circled her torso. "Got some stitches. They're not pretty. You can see if you want, but it might be gross." Well, she didn't think so, but not everyone was so comfortable with blood, guts, and gore. As a hunter, Merry saw her fair share.

Fingertips made a light pass over the thicker bit of the bandages, and though it hurt, it was a lot less painful than it had been, a sure sign that she was healing up nicely.

But Holly had asked questions, and she needed some answers! "Hips are great," she grinned, releasing hr shirt to lay her hands on her own hips, then sliding hands down to her thighs, following the contour of curves. "I haven't met anyone yet that couldn't appreciate a nice set of hips, and you," she added, bright eyes flicking up to the warder. "Have nice hips."

The idea of living a life devoid of romantic behavior was such a foreign concept to the chimera that she wasn't at all sure how even to process it. One thing was for certain though, it sounded boring.

the semblance of unity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:24 am
Hollandaise's mouth dropped open in an 'o' of concern. "The haunted house?" She leaned over and her hands hovered on top of Merry's bandange before she wrapped her arms around her own middle and shivered. "I do not like that place - not really. So much violence without sense. but if you are sure you are alright..." She had been dissipated there - by a hunter. The memories flashed briefly in front of her eyes before she blinked them away, Merry's voice chasing out the last of them.

Humming, she turned fully now, tucking her legs underneath her on the bed. "I think, then, you must have nice hips as well, Merry." The warder smiled impishly, a rare light-heartedness tugging at the corners of her lips. And she giggled and poked Merry in her hip, careful not to touch the bandages. "I think that boils flock to you, yes." Merry was certainly vivacious, energetic, and still, very nice. Hollandaise thought that maybe, maybe she herself should be nicer. She worried that she was as much a stick as Zar proclaimed her to be.

But that was how it was to be a Warder! Hollandaise wanted it all and it all contradicted and she... she sighed, before fixing Merry with a wide-eyed stare.

"Merry, did I tell you - a boil said I was lovely even though I am short and he... he" Her voice stumbled a bit. It felt as thought she was sharing a great secret. "-he dared me to bite him and I did. And it was odd and I felt quite odd and I remember now I tried to do that to Zar, too, when I visited him in his r-room..." she trailed off awkwardly. Her lips pursed and when she spoke again, it was in a calmer tone. "Merry, how do you know if you like someone, after all? I do not understand."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:31 am
Mery didn't want to talk about the haunted house or what had happened, not really. The wound was healing, and besides that this was supposed to be a fun evening. So she nodded, offering a sad smile, before letting the topic go completely in favor of much more relaxing and entertaining things.

As Holly turned the chimera drew her legs up Indian fashion before her, hands circling her own slender ankles. Even her tail curled around, though the colorful tips of feathers brushed up against the other ghoul's knee as it came to a rest. The compliment made her grin, but it was a knowing one, almost humble if not for that pleased glint in bright eyes. "They're very nice." There was no lack of self confidence here, Merry was bristling with it. Which to be honest might have been part of her over all appeal. Comfortable, easy going, free. "And it's not just the boils. Ghouls too." She lifted a hand, waving a finger between them before settling it back on the blankets behind her.

Pale ears perked at the news that Holly had been spending time with another boil besides Zar, and she leaned forward, eager to hear, features alight with avid interest. There was a curious tilt of her head at the implication that height had anything to do with how attractive someone might be, but Holly kept talking, so she let it go, for now.

"Holly, screechy, you can't just go around biting boils like that." She was too naive, too innocent to the implications. "Specially not ones that seem to have some manner of attraction to you." And certainly not if she didn't even know if she liked them back. Now, Merry was all for personal discovery, but it had to be done safely, comfortably. One bad experience, could ruin a great deal for a person. Not just a relationship, but the way in which someone perceives affection of intimacy. Merry had seen it before, it was tragic.

She frowned at Holly's question, sitting back now as she thought about it. "Hmm. Well." Tricky, very tricky. "When you like to be around them. When their touch makes you happy. But it's not the same as normal friendship, though it can start out that way. You feel, different. In a good way. Sometimes you get a sensation of wings in your stomach, or an over all warmth, or tingles." She shrugged. "It's hard to explain. And not all likes are the same. Some are romantic, some are just physical attraction, some are aromatic, or some platonic."

the semblance of unity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:35 pm
Hollandaise blinked. Warmth all over? Check. "He bit me back, too, Merry. It was not bad although I remain inedible. " Abruptly, she flopped over and carefully, so as to not jog Merry too much, turned over to curl closer to the chimera. It was nice, to have friends that she did not mind being close to - she felt as though Merry would not try to touch her leaves in forceful ways or pull at her branches. And the ghoul was so bright and friendly - Hollandaise wondered what it would be like to be like that, even though it was not warder-like. She should be slow and deliberate and thinking, but Hollandaise was fast and impulsive in ways that were frowned upon.

"Merry," she said in a very, very small voice. "He kissed me. And then I shoved him away because I was afraid." Her fingers reached up to stroke her own leaves, the glossy, green feeling always somehow a bit comforting. "Every time I have kissed or been kissed, creeple stop being my friend and I did not want to lose someone else, too. Mathias yelled at me for kissing him, called me disgusting. And Deszeld... D-deszeld doesn't speak to me anymore. I do not see her, she does not see me." Her words came a little faster and her breath creaked. The dragon ghoul's abandonment had obviously hurt Hollandaise - it was something that ended just as it was about to begin.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:27 pm
Merry frowned down at the warder as she flopped down on her side, and a hand came up to lay on the other ghoul's leg. A harmless touch that meant nothing, was nothing, but mutual comfort. A casual thing. "If someone does something like that, and you don't want them to, be sure to tell them so. You don't have to allow anything to happen to you that makes you uncomfortable, regardless of what you were doing up t that point." It seemed very important that she mention this. Holly seemed so very naive, but she was a beautiful ghoul, and she alluring in her own way, and she had a charm about her that was undeniably appealing.

But she smiled again as a kiss was mentioned, and a soft chuckle followed, like chittering birds. "Did you like the kiss?" Though that did not seem the more pressing concern. Poor ghoul, it sounded as if she had had nothing but terrible luck where kissing was concerned.

As abruptly as the warder had flopped onto her side Merry was leaning over. A finger on her chin brought her head up, and she lay the softest of chaste kisses against that full mouth--like the wings of a butterfly-- before drawing back and grinning down at the ghoul. "Now I have kissed you too, but I promise I'm not going anywhere." There was more than romantic kisses, or lusty ones. There was loving, and platonic, and maternal, and comforting. A whole realm, and Holly shouldn't be fearful of it.

the semblance of unity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:11 am
Hollandaise knew to tell creeple no, in the general sense of the word. She shoved and hit and ran when they touched her leaves too suddenly. (Merry's hand was different - the chimera had become a friend and therefore, all touches from her automatically categorized as 'safe' and 'nice') The warder sighed and fiddled with the wrinkles in the sheets. But kissing and other things were different, she felt. She would never experience anything if she stayed within her comfort zone. And Hollandaise had never really expected any of the kisses she'd been given, excepting Mathias - and she had initiated that, in some awkward fit of jealousy. A jealousy she never got to understand, although the memory of it still made her squirm uncomfortably.

"The kiss was not ...awful, I gue-" And then Merry kissed her. Hollandaise froze, mind quite abruptly going blank. A litany of panicked phrases flashed into her and her eyes stayed fixed on the chimera. A soft, creaking noise of alarm issued from her unmoving mouth. No, no Merry was going to hate her, she was going to leave and not speak to Hollandaise ever again and, and... Merry's words barely registered. The ghoul would not leave, she said, but Deszeld had said she would always take care of Hollandaise and she wasn't here, either.

Long fingers shot out to circle around Merry's wrist, as if by that small circle of wood, she could prevent her from going, from the eventual dislike that kisses seemed to foster. "Why did you do that?" Her voice was soft and it trembled just slightly on the ends of each word.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:48 pm
Oh goodness, she hadn't meant to make the poor ghoul panic! "Holly." A hand curled around her wrist, holding her tightly, and Merry lay warm fingers over it, stroking along her knuckles in soft little circles. The question made her smile, amused and patient, and she leaned in again to lay another on a dark cheek before carefully laying down beside the warder so she was curled around leaves and branches.

"To prove a point." She wasn't going anywhere. A kiss was not something to banish away friends or loved ones. It was supposed to be something good, and she wanted her friend to understand that.

The hand not currently being held hostage came up, and she brushed a strand of hair away from Holly's cheek, smiling brightly at the other ghoul as she tucked it gently behind one pointed ear. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise." There was no reason even to suspect she ever would. Merry was a patient ghoul, it took a lot to truly bother her, and she didn't see Holly ever doing anything to purposefully upset her.

the semblance of unity

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:56 am
Slowly, by heartbeats, Hollandaise began to relax. She felt as though Merry were telling the truth. Or, she hoped so. The warder didn't necessarily feel attratched to Merry, not the the weird sort of gut-twisting way she'd felt around Zar's teeth or False's warmth. Then again, she knew nothing of any type of love. She only knew that Merry made her feel comfortable, like Chaya did. Her fingers loosened around the chimera's wrist.

Leaning over, Hollandaise very nervously pressed a sweet kiss to Merry's lips. Then she pulled back and stared at the ghoul, a breathless, nervous giggle on her lips, waiting. It was a test. "You do not hate me now?" And if Merry did not hate her, then what had she done wrong with the other creeple? "If you do no hate me, how will I know who are safe to kiss? Should I compile a list? What is the difference between types of kisses and how do I know?" This all seemed highly important to Hollandaise. Her stare intensified and mentally, she began to catalogue everyone she knew into possible categories. Maybe she should just kiss everyone and hope the majority did not hate her. Or, if she only kissed strangers, she would not care if they hated her.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces