Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Long Time No Scold (Roch/Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:16 pm
He'd done a bit of searching in town before finding out that Amrita was still at Amity. Roch still hesitated over going in deeper on campus, now that he was graduated. He could very well be kicked out. He had no doubt that a lot of the teachers were still tougher than he was.

He slunk through the shadows, making his way to the undead dorm and heading inside. He went straight to Amrita's old room, hesitating outside her door. She was going to be pissed, he thought. Every time he disappeared for a while, she usually was. This time he'd been gone a LOT longer than usual.

Maybe he should have brought gifts? He started digging through his pockets, looking for something that might calm her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:04 pm
The door opened on its own accord, or at least that was how it seemed at first. In actuality, Amrita was on her way out, and simply had lucky - or, for one party, unlucky - timing. She stopped in her tracks as she realized someone was standing there, and a grey eye, one that seemed strangely lighter somehow, or was perhaps gaining a tiny, almost unnoticeable ring of yellow along the iris, tilted up to stare at the surprise visitor.

Roch.

Roch was standing at her door.

In a moment, her shock turned cold, her slightly gaping mouth closed into a tight and unimpressed line, and suddenly her hand was shooting out, gloved fingers curling into a fist just before making contact with his stomach.

"And where in Jack's name have you been? You a*****e of a Reaper!" Moments after her punch, her hands lifted, resting on her hips, her stance widening in very unhappy mother mode.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:09 pm
"Can't... breathe..." Roch gasped, doubled over with the hit. He took a second to heal himself before standing up again. "I--well--" he held up one long finger, then lowered it. "I went on tour," he said finally. "All over Halloween. I j'st... figured since I graduated it was time t'tour the world!"

He paused, looking a bit sheepish again. "I had a lot of fun, an' got over a busted heart?" he offered, when she still looked like she was going to beat on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:09 am
"You don't tour the world without telling someone you've even left!" Amrita scolded loudly, just a few decibels lower than outright yelling. "That was rude, and I worried about you, and you're an a*****e!" She scoffed, taking her hands off her hips to fold them under her chest, one hip leaning to jut out to continue her I am not happy stance.

"Good for you. But you still should have told me. Or someone. Notes are a thing that exist."

ice queen

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:27 am
"Well... we always KNEW I was an a*****e," he said after a long moment of just waiting to make sure she was done. "I honestly don't jackin' recall doin' something that wound up makin' me look like anything BUT an a*****e, really..." he added in a thoughtful tone. "But... I am sorry I didn't leave a note," he admitted more quietly, his shoulders slumping. "I j'st... was so jackin' DONE with this place that I never wanted to look back at the time. Doesn't mean I don't love ya, or Danny, or all my old bros, just... I was a self-centered a*****e. Now tell me what I needta do t'make it up t'you?" he asked, tilting his head so he was looking at her through his lashes.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:19 am
"Running without considering anyone else indicates otherwise." She scoffed - it had been almost a year since she had seen him last. Perhaps longer than that. The idea was enough to make her rotting stomach twist. If he really did love them, she figured, he'd be more considerate. At least a little.

"Don't touch me - that means no hugs - and promise me you'll never take off like that again." Amrita, still standing with her arms folded, growled. She glared at him for a moment or two longer, before she relaxed with a small, annoyed sigh.

"But, you've always been like that. I hate you for it, but it's you."

ice queen

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:33 am
"But--I got a tour bus," he said a bit childishly. "Y'can't just NOT go when y'live in a tour bus, Amrita, it just--it's not natural," he protested. "But I'll make sure t'call you before I skip town again?" he offered. Telling her now that he planned on skipping as soon as the wedding was over seemed a bit dangerous, so he kept that fact to himself.

Instead he looked around, scowling. "Why ain'tcha moved out yet?" he asked her. "Y'need some help gettin' a place? I've got some spare seeds I've been collecting!" As in, he didn't want her dragged into the dangerous crap any longer than she had to be.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:46 am
"It takes two seconds to text, tops. Or a five minute call." She wasn't about to let go of this, and was more than happy to point out the flaws in his otherwise great plan. "You said you'd call me before you left last time you vanished, so why should I believe you now?" But he seemed to be appraising her situation, and the ghoul, whose gaze never wavered from his, continued to frown.

"I can't leave yet." It was all the answer she gave, because the focus wasn't on her, at least in her mind.

ice queen

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:54 am
He scowled, because he didn't like that answer, but he was NOT going to fight with her. Obviously they both knew who would win--and it wasn't him. Instead he let out a sigh and leaned on an arm against the wall, giving her a little grin. "Can you at least go out once in a while?" he asked. "To spend some time with an old pal?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:00 pm
"I get out. I'm not tied here, I just live here." She did quite a bit of wandering, some on her own accord, some by accident. Gone were the days where she holed herself up in her room; she had learned long ago that it wasn't going to fly here. Not with the friends she had.

"Where did you want to go?"

ice queen

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:44 pm
"I dunno, somewhere we can hang out? Talk?" he offered. "We could just go for a walk, even. I ain't seen you in over a year, we should have SOMETHING to talk about, I'd think. We could go hit up my gramp's place an' raid the kitchen for a picnic or something," he offered--ALWAYS thinking of food, even now.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:10 pm
"Oh, probably." A year had passed, and with it was a lot of change - especially with her. But how much she would like to admit to him was of course the real question; but him. She could always get him to talk about himself! "Let's walk, then. See what happens...but if we raid a kitchen, you'll be the only one eating."

ice queen

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:16 pm
Enoh Love

He laughed. "Okay, y'got a point, no raiding the kitchen. Let's just go for a walk." He moved aside, motioning for her to lead the way. "We'll find someplace interesting to look at. I ain't been here for forever, so who knows what sort of new stuff they got out there?" He paused. "Well, you, probably," he admitted, shoving his hands in his pockets. "They still got the wishing well with the killer plants?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:08 pm
"There's a statue of Amphi but that's about it." Amrita mused, before shaking her head a little bit. "Otherwise, it's pretty unchanged." Halloween wasn't exactly known for being that quick to change, and besides, it was a large city with a questionably there mayor; of course there would be little difference in a year.

"I think so. I spend more time in the weeping forest lately." She admitted, despite it being an off-limits area. As they spoke she turned, closing and locking her dorm door before looking up at Roch once more. "Get moving, delinquent."

ice queen

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:28 am
He was just staring at her in shock. "Why... the jack would they have an Amphi statue?" he asked finally.

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces