Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[CLOSED] Cap's Corner (Rainbow butterflies want lovin!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:39 am
I am getting way too busy for RP right now. I will finish up existing plots, but after that I am done.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:48 am
LADIES

User Image

About: Rio is a dancer, an artist. She loves sharing her passion with others. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to use her claws. Hot-headed and always on the go, Rio is a feisty leopard that never settles for less than what she wants.
Open to: Flings (leopards, lions, and leopons), anything not listed below
Not willing to: Mate, join a pride, die, be injured
RPs: 2

User Image

About: Pintala, Rio's daughter, is a little more soft spoken than her mother. She's more of a singer than a dancer, and is currently trying to locate her other siblings. She's always checking back in with her mother though, and the two can usually be found together.
Open to: Flings, anything not listed below
Not willing to:Mate, join a pride, die, be injured
RPs: 0

*A note on these two: I might be picky about their flings. God flings are always welcome no matter what though.  

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:04 am
MEN

User Image

About: Briac is still in the PL, but as the curious lil guy that he is, has the possibility of temporarily traveling elsewhere to explore. He's more of a scientist than anything else, and loves gaining new knowledge or listening to stories. Those are supposed to be wing markings on his back, so idk what happened there.
Open to: Flings (lions and leopards), traveling, anything not listed below
Not willing to: Mate, switch prides, die

User Image
About: Need a bad guy? Have Romaleos. He's a completely blank slate, and since I don't really have one, I'm opening him up to be a generally bad dude. He can range from just tricky and manipulative to straight sadistic and crazy depending on your needs. For breeding purposes, he does have a twin.
Open to: Flings, anything evil.
Not willing to: Mate, join a pride, die

User Image
About: And in contrast of Romaleos, here is my Nightwing leopard! Need a hero? Have Dik! An all-around nice guy who loves helping the ladies, Dik is always open to saving the damsel in distress. Especially if he gets a lil' lovin in return for his brave deeds.
Open to: Flings, anything heroic or goofy
Not willing to: Mate, join a pride, die
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:10 am
Aaaaaand, ready go.
Rio and Pinta will have some SRPs being built up to get them ready for any flings.  

The Captain Britain

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:22 pm
I'm not gonna be up for much RP till I'm out of the hospital, but Lume would love some family time with his sister and mother!

I've also really been wanting to RP Cheza in some sort of juicy plot before I send her off to a pride, if you have any ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:15 pm
kaliforneum

Um, yes! Rio loves all her kiddies. And I'm sure Pinta will enjoy some brotherly bonding time as well. Did you still want to do that amnesia plot with him we talked about a while back?

Daaaw, Cheza. UM. I have Romaleos who can rough her up and Dik can save her?  

The Captain Britain

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:13 pm
Would either Rio or Pintala be up for a fling with:

User Image

Safi likes to consider himself a charmer, but really he's a roguish tough guy. He's stubborn as a goat about getting what he wants, though he isn't so much of an a** that he can't see when he's outmatched.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:45 pm
Painted Moose

Ooooh, I do like him!
Which of the ladies would you prefer? Rio might be easier simply because she has 2 RPs already, and I can easily knock out two more with SRPs. But I can scrounge something up with Pinta as well.
Are you alright with not really using throwbacks (apart from Rio if you want to fling with Pinta)? If you hadn't guessed, I'm trying to push the rainbow wings in the genes. whee  

The Captain Britain

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:49 pm
The Captain Britain

I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT PLOT. I still think that'd be really fun. Get a couple RPs in beforehand, then bang him up and send him off. What were Rio and Lume going to fight about again? I know it was something along the lines of him not wanting to dance anymore. I lost the PMs unfortunately. crying

OOOH. Yes! I love beating up characters. xD Maybe Dik would be up for a fling resulting from that? I do love dem leopon lines... ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:38 am
Kaliforneum

Lol. No worries. I got em. Rio gets angry because Lume keeps going around fighting, and then Lume gets angry because Rio and Pinta are cramping his style, he doesn't even like dancing, etc. I'll forward you the PM.
And we should def do some sibling bonding with Pinta and Lume.

Lol. Well, Romaleos will be good at that. And Dik is a sucker for damsels in distress. Long term or ONS?  

The Captain Britain

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:41 am
The Captain Britain

HNG.
Now that you said long term, it's very tempting. I'mma PM you so we can go into juicy details for both plots.
Long live the butterfly brigade!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:38 am
The Captain Britain

We could shoot for Rio, if you'd like. :O He's currently low on rps, but Safi is one of my eternal muses so getting them up for him isn't a problem at all. I'm also totally fine with not using throwbacks (I didn't for his latest breeding, either!), so max rainbow wings are a go! 83  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:52 am
Painted Moose

Max rainbow wiiiiings!
And hey, take your time! Rio's got to get her count up as well.
Would you like to start something or should I?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:27 am
Painted Moose

Would you like me to start SafixRio? She's pretty much up to 4 RPs right now.
Pintala will be up to three once I get her other SRP done, so if you wanted Safi to fling with Pinta instead I am now totally cool with doing that as well.  

The Captain Britain

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:24 am
The Captain Britain

Sorry for my lack of a response - between the holidays and a death in the family I'm a little jumbled. I'm still cool with Rio if you'd like to do the fling, and if you wouldn't mind starting that would be wonderful.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff