[Plot] Do you wanna hide a body? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:43 pm
Okay...This is a plot Ive been trying to get going for some time now..

I really want to hunker down and get this going.

So go ahead and read below, it should give a good idea of what is going on, will be happening and what roles I still need filled!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:49 pm
Cora - Mother of Azu, grandmother of Jyostna Enki

User Image

- She left her daughter with a rogue lion, for whatever use he could find for the cub and then he promised to kill her after. He failed to kill Azu.
- Found not only is her daughter ALIVE, but has strapping, strong male cubs.
- Decides after she births her own strong, stronger cubs..that Azu must be killed.
- Will attack her daughter, and her mate and try and kill her daughter.
- Ends up killing her grandson, which causes her daughter to snap and severely injure her.
- She needs pawns, a future possible mate, and a female to not only be brainwashed into adoring Cora, but raising her cubs as shes just not got time for that.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:58 pm
Azu - Daughter of Cora , mother of Jyostna Enki

User Image

- She escaped the torturous male her mother left her with and raised herself in the desert.
- Believes the gods have cursed her, and that she will never find true love. This is a role we need to fill by her mate..So looking for a mate.
- Ended up being unknowingly part of a fling and bore 5 sons.
- Foiled her mothers attempts to steal her cubs, kept on the move and hiding them since.
- Will fight her mother, almost getting herself killed before her son appears.
- Upon seeing her son be slaughtered in her place, she will snap and go on a crazed attack, severely injuring her mother before she is pulled away by her mate and her mother taken away by her own followers.
- Will one day, meet her half siblings and hatch a plan to put an end to their shared mother.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:06 pm
Enki - Son of Azu, grandson of Cora

User Image

- Loves his mother a great deal, and knows plenty about his grandmother who he watches from time to time.
- Believes his mothers curse was passed onto him, and that real love is not meant for him.
- Will end up falling completely in love, and having a litter.
- Will catch wind of the battle going on between his mother and grandmother and come to aid his mother.
- Will appear when his mother is about to recieve what could be a death blow and attack, he and his grandmother will battle it out before he slips up, and his grandmother kills him.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:11 pm
- Roles still needed to be filled -

- Cora will be having a fling with Caj's guy. But she is still looking for a mate/partner what have you for wicked things.
- Needs pawns, muscle and what have you in her crew.
- A female to use as a 2nd mother to her cubs.

- Azu needs a mate, someone awesome for an awesome lass.
- A healer for after the battle. *Filled by Ilaorun*
- Maybe a crew of her own for added protection...could be more victims of Coras.

- Enik needs a mate, a lioness to sweep this guy off his paws. Specially since he doesnt believe in love..
- This will result in at least one litter before his death.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:13 pm
I am down for guild rps, or Skype...
I have aim now for rps and plottings ...

Otherwise...this is Open!

Ive no use for fancy forms.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:27 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:15 pm
Alright, so, I've got a healer who would love to help.

User Image

Ilaorun. He's immune to the disease in his pride, so now worries about that. Plus he could happen upon the injured while on a mission to collect rare herbs or something. The guy would immediately want to help and bandage people up because he's super nice. c:  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:27 pm
Oh hey!! I would like to offer the below lioness as a love sweeping mate for Enki! She was a mix and match custom, so she's technically first gen, and a rogue. I was intending for her to join up with another pride, but I like this detour!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:32 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Oh hey!! I would like to offer the below lioness as a love sweeping mate for Enki! She was a mix and match custom, so she's technically first gen, and a rogue. I was intending for her to join up with another pride, but I like this detour!

Erm....what lioness?  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:39 pm
CaliWolfe
Alright, so, I've got a healer who would love to help.

User Image

Ilaorun. He's immune to the disease in his pride, so now worries about that. Plus he could happen upon the injured while on a mission to collect rare herbs or something. The guy would immediately want to help and bandage people up because he's super nice. c:

Loove this!
He would be perfect...I could see Azu running into him, and helping him find rare herbs..Shes very land/desert savy so..Um does he have a mate?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

Stupid phone!!! Sorry!!!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:50 pm
Conrad The Mighty
User Image

Stupid phone!!! Sorry!!!

Lol its totally fine.

Um tell me about her?
Im going to be a little picky with his lady, as he is going to die and I want him to have some real happiness and love before this..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:14 pm
Well I haven't gotten a chance to RP Her yet, so her quirks are negotiable.

I see her as strong and independent. Living as a rogue hasn't necessarily been particularly good to her. So out of necessity she's had to learn how to fight, hunt and such required aspects of living as a rogue. She doesn't believe in what she can't see, but when she does see what she wants, she's direct and fierce. But lovey! She wouldn't let him get away!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:19 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Well I haven't gotten a chance to RP Her yet, so her quirks are negotiable.

I see her as strong and independent. Living as a rogue hasn't necessarily been particularly good to her. So out of necessity she's had to learn how to fight, hunt and such required aspects of living as a rogue. She doesn't believe in what she can't see, but when she does see what she wants, she's direct and fierce. But lovey! She wouldn't let him get away!

Well, lets leave her here...And see if anyone else is offered.

Like I said, I am going to be super picky since this is like his one and only shot and I want it to be special and amazing for him.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff