Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Lost and Found (TG/Sammy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:46 pm
TG stood in front of the Weeping Woods, his Booberry in his hand, and a soft 'blip' issuing from the device. He had been staring into the woods for a good 10 minutes, and looking back at his phone over and over again.

He didn't like the woods.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:55 pm
Sammy meanwhile wandered towards the woods with a trio of Scareons in tow, Ixxy the water Scareon, Nuu the homonculus, and the last one Shemmy, a special Scareon that walked on two feet almost. All four trotted along towards the woods for a walk pausing as they came into site of TG.

"Sup Imp."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:05 pm
TG puffed out of existence in a plume of smoke the moment Sammy spoke with him, scaring the living daylights out of him.

When he reappeared, it was a few feet to the left with his hand to his chest as he took in deep breathes. "What the Jack?!" He shouted at her. "Stop sneaking up on people like some freak."

He looked at her and then at the trio of scareons following her. They were a popular minipet, and it seemed she was ...walking with them without leashes.

"What are you doing here?" He hadn't seen the undead in over a week once their contract was over. It was a huge relief not to go to someone's place whenever they called, have someone to visit whenever they needed him around, or be considered generally useful for his amazing and awesome talents and smarts.Yeah....SOoooooo annoying. Yeah.

He narrowed his eyes at her and then glanced at the woods again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:09 pm
Sammy reached into a pocket on her oversized black jacket, pulling out a treat of some sort, crisps maybe? Whatever it was she crunched at it lazily while TG puffed out and into existance, "Chill. I'm not sneaking, I wear steel tipped boots you should have heard me thumping over like a t-rex." Another dip into the pocket and she tossed a few crisps into the air, the Homonculus tail stretching out growing teeth and snatching it as the water scareon yipped in objection. The last one simply seemed to snicker.

"Just taking some of the Scareon out for a walk," she said as the three started to romp around pouncing and rolling around one another, a short whistle burst from Sammy's lips and all three stopped ears perked, "Down you three. No rough housing." They all seemed to be okay with that except Nuu who scowled almost before looking at TG... almost like he was a snack too.

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:21 pm
Upset over being surprised too easily, he only glared back at her. "Well I don't go around listening to dumb-footed undeads in tacky books, okay? I have other -

'blip!'

He looked back down at his Booberry and then back at her. "Other things to listen to." He grumbled before looking at her minipets and then back at her.

"So.......you just....take your pets for walks in the forest a lot?"

He looked at her, the pets, and then at the woods as if figuring something out slowly and then looking back at his phone.

"Even...when it moves around?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:29 pm
"You just don't pay attention to anything, you're always in your own little world ignoring everything." Strolling forward Sammy waved a hand lazily, pausing at the blip sound.

"Your phone beeping? Battery dying?" Sammy paused again blinking slowly, purple flames flickering, "You mean you don't? They get to run around pounce about and have some fun. It's a good walk you know."

Glancing into the woods she shrugged again, "I got time, doesn't bother me doesn't bother at all. Makes it interesting to see how it's changed and even more awesome when you find something you thought you'd never see again."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:32 pm
"I pay attention to plenty." He grumbled back, tensing and looking straight up when he heard something shriek in the woods before looking back at his phone.

"It's not dying. It's....just..."

He wasn't sure how long Sammy would stick around and as it was, he wasn't moving much in improving his situation.

"Do you know how to find your way in and out of the woods? I'm like....trying to find...something."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:37 pm
"Suuuuure...." she let that last one slide looking into the woods again eyes flaring up as all three of her scareons stopped to peer in the direction of the sound.

"Well if it ain't dying why is it beeping?" again she paused to snack on a crisp, "It's simply enough if you're careful. Walk straight in, no twisting no turning, hang a left or a right, hang another left or a right and walk dead straight till you're back out. Usually that works."

She paused.

"Usually..."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:08 pm
TG just stared at her. "How is anyone supposed to memorize that?" He agrued with her, frustrated that he was more or less being told he was going to be doomed to get lost and wind up eaten by whatever had been making that noise before.

"Look! I'm trying to find someone and I can't. The place keeps moving. See?!" He held up his Booberry with the HD relay that showed a blip and a small circle off to the right, then, in a few seconds, move a bit to the left.

He brought the phone back to him and looked at it.

Then, more of a whispered grumble to himself, he said. "...'m not that fast either."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:31 pm
"It's not memorized it's just walking in a pattern that should on average get you out." Crouching down in the dirt she drew a squiggly line, "That's the woods edge," she drew a line in to the woods, then to the left then turned it left again to shoot back out past the squiggly line. "Now I'm not saying it's fast, sometimes it feels like it takes longer to walk out then it did in, but it's usually worked for me. That or I follow the scareons back out. Better sense of direction and smell to get us home."

Looking at the screen of the phone however she frowned, "You tracking someone in there?"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:45 pm
TG looked down at the lines and, after a slow head turn, looked up to her and narrowed his eyes back at her. "Those are the worst directions I have ever seen."

It was a good thing she was never in charge of sending someone somewhere or else they were all doomed to get lost. He wished he could just have a easy map and then he could venture into the woods.....on his own........and slowly.........extra slowly...........maybe..........find her.

Or maybe not. Even with directions, he wasn't growing any warmer to the idea of walking head first into the wilderness. everything was too....fresh and wet out there.

At her question, he short just gave a shrug of his shoulders. "Yeah. Someone important, and I don't think she should be out there at night."

He just didn't want to tell Sammy who.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:05 pm
"And you're the worst at following directions if you can't figure out how to follow them." Her boot dragged across the lines suddenly blurring them away. Arms crossed she looked towards the woods again, her scareons pacing about, Ixxy the water one getting close to TG, one he would be familiar with having seen her plenty of times wandering Sammy's room.

"So why did you let her go out there? Who is it anyway? Most students can take care of them selves for the most part."

MoonKitsune

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:10 pm
Miliardo Kason

He crossed his hands and shot a glare to the side.

"Her name is Annabel and she ran away." He grumbled.

"...and she's not a student." He mumbled even more.

He then looked down, to the side, before finally glancing up at her and back down again, more upset with himself and upset that Sammy had to be here and his best option of finding Annabel.

"So....are you going to help me or not?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:21 pm
Sammy looked back over to the woods again arms crossed as her burning eyes flickered lazily taking in the purple tinted shadows. "Annabel..."

She paused at the whispered part looking down at TG, she remembered the minipet greeting her when she had visited TG's room during his distress at her... well she honestly didn't remember why, she had won the bet and was enjoying tormenting him right off the bat with it.

"What's in it for me."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:24 pm
He knew that there was no way he was getting her to do anything on just mercy alone.

"I do some paperwork." He decided to offer, hoping that would satisfy her needs. He had to show that he wasn't ALL too concerned about what he wanted, that it wasn't a big deal. He had to show, in all his mannerisms, that he was in no way freaking out about loosing Annabel, the most important friend in his life, to the woods. Woods that he had no idea how to navigate and was frankly terrified of.

Instead, he just crossed his arms and continued to look down and to the side to some distant tree stump.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff