Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] In The Woods Somewhere - Des x Aisha Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:43 pm
After they left the photobooth, Deszeld followed after Aisha with surprising obedience. She was still feeling really very annoyed by Holly's behavior on Critter, and had come to the conclusion that she had done nothing wrong - she had not known that Hollandaise had planned on going to the dance, and the warder had said nothing to her about it. Instead she'd merely put herself up for auction, and when Deszeld had bid all of her tokens on Holly - only to lose - well, that was hardly Deszeld's fault.

And now Hollandaise was slandering her on Critter and also scratching the ears of some foolish little beast, and Deszeld was angry. Beyond angry, really, though she did her very best to hide it.

"Aisha," Deszeld caught up to the zombie ghoul and reached out to take her hand. "Dancing will be fine, I think, but before that there is something I want to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:50 pm
"Alright.." Aisha had no complaint really. Deszeld had been odd but nice enough. She'd let the zombie dance quite a while and even seemed to be having a good time herself. She took Des' hand and let the dragon lead.

Perhaps she'd tried, extra hard, to be having a good time. Perhaps maybe she'd wanted Holly to feel left out, just like she had when the Warder had been so cruel. But then she was actually having a nice time and that was infinitely better.

"What did you want to do?"

pinchmonster

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:56 pm
It might have been nice if Hollandaise was around to see the way that Deszeld squeezed Aisha's hand in her own - but even though Hollandaise was nowhere to be seen, there was a small satisfaction to be found in it.

"I am sorry for how I have acted since purchasing you at the auction. I am not normally like that." It was kind of a half-truth, really, because Deszeld was often a terrible creature, and also very selfish regarding things she considered her own. "I thought that perhaps we could talk. It is hard to do that when the music is loud, but I still would like to dance - later, perhaps?"

She tugged Aisha over towards a small table with two chairs that had been set up, moved her chair as close as possible as she could to the other ghoul's, and sat down.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:10 pm
"Oh hey.. it's fine." It as an automatic response to dimiss the apology, though it was nice anyway.

"I don't mind talking." The spot was nice and it was much cooler here than it had been in the crowded main room. "Oh yeah I'd love more dancing. I reaaaaally am into the music scene thing.." It was the only thing so far that she'd found at Amity that didn't send her hiding.

Even friendships were kind of dramatic!

Did Des want to talk about something in particular or.... She was new at whatever this was.

pinchmonster

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:34 pm
Deszeld was not very good at all of this.

So instead of talking more, the green leaned forward and kissed Aisha.

It was a quick sort of kiss, testing, curious. Nothing aggressive or forceful about it, just a there and gone press of lips - and Deszeld was leaning back in her chair so that she could watch Aisha curiously.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:43 pm
Aisha sort of gaped. Her reaction was delayed completely because the kiss came out of nowhere. She'd never been kissed before. There was no romantic taboo about it for her, but her stomach did flare with warmth and slight embarassment. Her cheeks flushed orange.

"Uh.. Sorry I wasn't ready.." She stammered, as if she'd missed her cue in the play. "Um.."

Aisha figured she had nothing to lose so instead she leaned to Des and kissed her more actively. It was chaste and gentle, but Aisha's lips were plush, her loa was like a warm breeze, and she smelled like herbs and smoke.

pinchmonster

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:04 pm
Deszeld would never admit it aloud, but she enjoyed Aisha's scent. It was a startling contrast to her own chloric perfume, or Holly's more woodsy, earthen smell. And while this may have been Aisha's first kiss, it was not the green's -- and Deszeld found herself mildly charmed by the orange flush of Aisha's cheeks and the way the ghoul stammered.

As Deszeld broke the kiss and pulled away, there was no denying the fact that she was pleased. A smile (!!!) flirted with her lips, and Deszeld flared her wings abruptly.

"That was very nice. Tell me, why do you enjoy dancing so much?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:43 pm
Aisha blushed because a compliment followed and Deszeld had on her most genuine looking smile yet. Now she was on the spot and they'd just kissed and she wasn't sure what it had meant. The dragon was being so casual.

"I always really liked music." Her cheeks were still orange. "I mean I listen to it all the time. It just worms into your head and it can make you... feel things and work through all your crazy thoughts and.." The beat from the gym still thumped and her knee bopped with it, "it gets you really moving. You can ignore everything and just release." Aisha started to sway again, as if talking about it could carry her away into dance right here.

"What do.. ah.. you like?" Besides Holly. Besides... owning things.

pinchmonster

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:02 am
"I am a green," Deszeld murmured, as if it was an excuse to all of her behavior -- and in certain instances it might be merited. "I enjoy plants. The color green. Growing things. Emeralds. I have a nice hoard of them. Collecting things. I was once very fond of Hollandaise, but she is a foolish and fickle thing who has taken to embarrassing me on Critter so I am upset with her now."

Deszeld paused.

"We can go back to the dance whenever you'd like, Aisha."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:08 am
Aisha frowned a little when Holly came up.

"She was really mean to me too." The zombie wasn't a paranoid type but Des' quick laying out of the warder had her thinking. "She told me that undead were gross and disgusting.. and we couldn't be friends."

Aisha glanced up from her lap to Deszeld. "You know you can be whatever you want... like whatever you want.. even if it doesn't go along with being a 'green'."

Her eyes and lips wisped orange in the dim light, once again looking at her lap. "Did you bring me to the dance to make her mad?" The question was soft.

pinchmonster

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:04 am
Des saw no reason to lie.

"Yes," the dragon replied softly. "If I did not win you I would have bid on another."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:55 am
Aisha frowned, "Did you kiss me to somehow make her mad too... and all the fun things?"

The pictures. The dancing. Handholding.

pinchmonster

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:26 pm
"It was my intent to do everything I could in order to make Hollandaise angry - but then.. something happened on Critter, and I thought that perhaps I was being cruel to you - so the kiss was not meant to make her mad. The kiss was because I wanted to kiss you. And now I would like to dance more with you, if you would like."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:48 pm
"Oh!" Aisha looked surprised, not because Des wanted to make Holly mad, but because she'd wanted to kiss her. She honestly hadn't known what to expect from the dance, and her worst worry (that it was all some sort of Holly torture) had been confirmed and suddenly.... wasn't that bad.

The zombie smiled a little guiltily, leaning to Des like it was a secret "I wanted to make her jealous too." With the air clear she perked up, "She just made me so mad, ya know? SO mean."

Aisha sighed though and it was like everything she was mad about exhaled with the wisps of orange from her lips. She took Des' hand and stood up to head back to the dance. "Do you like her? Like ...like like her?"

pinchmonster

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:34 pm
Deszeld was silent as she listened to Aisha's confession. She had to admit she was more than slightly surprised that the ghoul had wanted to make Hollandaise jealous, as well.

"Yes," Deszeld said quite simply in response to Aisha's question. "It is why I was so very angry to have lost at the auction. We never discussed coming to the dance together, and perhaps I was to blame, I do not know."

The green squeezed Aisha's hand as the zombie ghoul led her back towards the dance.

"But I do not think she feels the same way as I do." She shrugged. "And now I do not know if I will ever find out."

iloveyouDIE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces