Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Second Peasant (AJ/ Shayne/ Minis) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trouble wasn't what creeple call "beautiful", at least not fancy inkjar colors like comet, exotic or mystic. You could say the only eye-catching point on it was its lovely gem-like green eyes. After ordering Servant No.1 (AJ) to buy it a great royal class breakfast, the Pygmy Wish jumped off AJ's bed and decided to take a short leisure walk within the woods before enjoying its meal.

It was autumn time, Trouble enjoyed stepping on the crispy leaves in red, yellow or brown. It bounced on them like a happy naught fox and didn't mind to roll in them. The stripes on it adorned by the warm pumpkin sunlight lightened into a shade closer to it owner's natural form.

The proud minipet paraded along the wide path, leaves dropped to welcome its arrival.

xSheyenne Thunderstorm
ouo/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Rayen was a mischievous Wisteria Plossom that gotten herself into a tons of fights. Some of them started by she and same she didn't cause. Shayne had found her beaten and scratched up on the streets before he came to the Amityville Academy. However, Rayen is back at full health and her petals and blossom was back and full-grown now. ((She was missing some petals off her back and stuff))

Running away from her owner with an old patched up hat in her paws, Rayen lost him in the woods. After a while, she dropped the hat as she flew lower to the ground. Huh, I believe I've lost Shayne. Rayen thought to herself as she landed on the ground. After a while, she began something was rolling around in the leaves and to her surprised; it's another Minipet. “What a cutie!” Rayen told herself as a mischievous smiled come across her face, then she hid herself under some leaves and waited for the Pygmy Wish to get closer to her. When the time was right, Rayen pounced out of the leaves at the cute little fox

Meegane
o(≧o≦)o

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:25 pm
Something shot out from the bushes a few steps in front of Trouble, it didn't prepare for that so the furs all shot up and made a scare jump. Considered how tiny it was, it might break the jumping record held by the Halloween World. It screeched like a squirrel and had its beautiful eyes dilated to the maximum.

Thump Thump Thump

Its heart pounced like a deer barging inside, when it calmed down a little, the Pygmy Wish had its star accessories, on two ears, on chest and at tail gradually lighted up.

It turned to death glare at the murder, who killed a little part of its composure and pride, gritted teeth and growled in a low voice.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 am
Having the male Pygmy Wish pinned under her now, Rayen gave at him a mischievous yet sexy smug expression on her face. “I caught a real keeper. What's a cutie!” She said in playful tone as the Plossom placed both of her front paws on his chest and her tails swirled around his puffy tail. “What's your name, dear?” Rayen finally asked looking down at him with a devious smile. If you Rayen good enough, you would know that this little Plosom loves being mischievous and playful with the people she likes. However, her playful and being naughty something caused problems with other minipets that isn't used to her personalty.

Meegane
★~(◡ω◕✿)

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 4 Total: 12 (4-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:20 pm
Trouble preferred to be "it" rather than "him", but the best "your master" or "your majesty". What the hell this floral lizard thing it's doing? Pinning a royal pygmy wish like it on the dirty soil is infamous! It glared angrily at the plossom, the dim star on its chest began to glow and shimmer.

"Get off me, lizard freak!" The furious minipet yelled and blew a small flame directly at the face of Rayen. When she dodged and gave way, he swiftly flipped and jumped, bent down its petite body and gritted to make some low growls.

"You don't deserve to know my name, crude thing."

Dice: 4d4 -6
HP: 20/20
Damage: 6
Target: Rayen

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Sheyenne Thunderstorm rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:24 pm
“Lizard freak?! Is that how you treat a lovely Plos-” Before Rayen could finish speaking, her face was engulf in flames. After a few seconds, she found her face was covered in soot as a surprised expression on come across her face. The Wisteria Plossom had fallen over as she puffed out some smoke from her mouth. “Grr!“ Rayen growled the Pygmy Wish as sat up and began to rub the smut off of her face. “I got it! You want to be on the top, huh? Manhood issue, huh? So, you want to be in controlled and can't stand that a lovely lady like yours truly had your tail pinned down, huh?” Rayen asked as she got to her feet. “Well buster, let us see how much you can control me!” The Plossom added as she rushed at the fire type Minipet in hopes of tackling him to the ground again.

HP: 14/20
Damage: 4
Target: Trouble

Meegane
o(≧o≦)o

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:13 pm
The tiny thing smirked at the carbon-colored face of the plossom, now its face was so much nicer and less of an eyesore. "It was you who attacked me, that's only self-defense. Your rudeness and bluntness are unbelievably intolerable."

Trouble struggled under Rayen, biting its canine tooth, dug its claws into the arm of of hers. The first one it can leniently forgive her, but second time? No way. The proud pygmy wish won't allow itself to be pinned from back and then front side without giving the stupid plant a precious lesson - it's small but not fun.

Its green eyes were of wrath as the accessories on the two sides of the fluffy ears glowed brighter slowly and it breathed a fireball out. "I told you to get off me and you don't listen." The stars tingled as a warning, something turning around inside the star stone on its chest.

HP: 16/20
Damage: 5
Target: Nasty lizardddddd

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
LOL

Sheyenne Thunderstorm rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 3, 4 Total: 13 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:24 am
Breathing pretty hard and feeling a little worn-out, Rayen was still sitting on top of Trouble. "D-Don't you know? If someone-" Before she could finish speaking, Rayen found her face was engulf in flames once more. Which left her face covered in soot once again afterwards. "Oooooh!!!" She began to growl at him as hers light gray eyes began to glow a greenish color. "You want to play it rough, huh big boy?!" She told the him as little small vines began to grow out of the ground. "Well, I like it rough!" She added as the vines began to wrap around Trouble's paws and strapped down to the ground. "I'm going being the heat on you, sweetie!" Rayen bit down Trouble's trapeziums and dug her nails into his chest as her tail began to wrap around his tail.

HP: 9/20
Damage: 7

Meegane
It's time to being the heat!!!!!! (≧o≦) Sorry that I took so long to post.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 1 Total: 7 (4-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 pm
Trouble gushed out an ugly laughter, as the rude object dared to pin him down left with a pair of gray eyes, dumbfounded. Just like an entertaining funny clown. Yes, they should all like that, do what servants should follow and mind their languages.

Rayen's actions managed to heat up the Pygmy Wish, but in the worst way. The touches were disgusting and the pains were sinful, Trouble bared its tooth and dug into the vines restricting its movement. eyes flared in wrath. "I don't wanna play, molester! Last warning, get off me!"

HP: 9/20
Damage: 1

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Trouble: I hate everything of you

Sheyenne Thunderstorm rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 2 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:06 am
Rayen just gave Trouble a sinful smirk as she kept on lying on top of him. If he didn't spited fire in her lovely face not once, but twice, this meeting might become friendlier meeting to both of them. ”Oh! Now I understand.” Rayen said playful as she was drawing a heart shaped in Trouble's chest fur. ‘You want me to be a submissive girl.” She explained as she gentle kissed the Pygmy Wish's neck. “However, if you're going to be rough with me, then I'm going to be ROUGH RIGHT BACK WITH YA!” She added as Rayen's eyes turn green once more as the vines pulling Trouble's limbs until he can't stretch out anymore, then she bit down on his neck where the spot that she was kissing him.

HP: 8/20
Damage: 4

Meegane
Trouble is turning into Rayen little prey XD

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 4 Total: 12 (4-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:01 pm
The chest of the Pygmy Wish went up and down, it was abnormal if AJ was there to tell, he could stop the two before it went so badly, Trouble's mouth didn't hiss and curse - it was a sign.

Just as expected, it felt humiliated and would like to eliminate Rayen's existence. It never been in a disgrace like that, its furs were ruffled and looked horrid, the inappropriate contact was like behind its tolerance.

The vines abruptly ignited and ashed within a blink when the Plossom though she had the upper hand and gloating with smirks. The heat was real and threatening, it encircled Rayen as if it's alive. Regain its freedom, the Plossom was flipped away by the piked hind legs. Trouble's limbs powerfully clawed the floor, towards the core of its green eyes, a red glow could be seen, flickering eeriely.

All of a sudden, Rayen found herself engulfed in blaze, persistent and malicious to bring her death. Similarly, Trouble was wrapped by a red aura, the accessories on its ears were blew and flipped crazily in mid-air. It made a distinctive contrast that their surroundings were peaceful and quiet.

"You earn your own demise."

===========================

HP: 5/20
Damage: 6

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
I think AJ & your boy can appear or they might dissipate lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:25 pm
"E-Eeeeek!" Rayen began to scream in a high-pinched tone as she was engulfed in a blaze of fire. "It burns! It burns like hell!" She cried out in pain as she was now rolling and tossing on the ground. The sweet aroma of burning flowers began to filled the air as well the stench of burning flesh and fur. "Please, make the burning stop! It hurts! It hurts like hell!" Rayen cried out in a bloody murder screech.

After a while, Rayen wasn't in ablaze no more. However, the plossom was just lying there barely moving now. "Huff. Huff. So, you like to be the dominant one?" She told the other minipet with a faint playful smirk. "P-Please don't make it painful." She was still carry on about teasing him to no end.

Meegane
Trouble 1 and Rayen 0
Also she still finding a way to teased him even if he about to killed her. XD

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:21 am
Trouble gritted its teeth, this nasty flower thing, it just wanted to burn it down to ashes. "Die in a fire." It was ready to completely dissipate the Plossom when it was picked up. "Hey, princess, I was looking for you. Is that your new friend? Its small body got cuddled within an arm gently. "Ouch, you bite me." He laughed, didn't seem to care about the pain while he swung the paper box in front of the Pygmy Wish.

It was so close to destroy her, yet, Servant No.1 dared to intervene, it bit him for punishment but it was literally hungry when it smelt the aroma of its royal-quality breakfast. Just this time, lizard freak. He will get you next time.

"Hey, why are you like - scorched? Are you alright?" The serpent dragon appeared as a saviour beamed brightly and asked. "Trouble, what game were you playing?" The minipet didn't answer, it took another snap at the pancake.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:04 pm
Rayen let out a heavy sigh as she realized that the Pygmy Wish was more stronger than her. The Plossom hasn't felt defeated in a long time, especially when she met Shayne. To be honest, she wasn't prepared for this. In fact; Rayen was really hoping that they would become friends.

"Rayen? Rayen? Where are you, Rayen?" A voice called out behind some trees. After a few seconds, an undead boil popped out behind some bushes. "Oh dear! Rayen are you okay?!" He rushed over to the Wisteria Plossom and picked her up.
Meegane
Sorry for the long wait.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:19 am
He was checking the burned minipet when he heard a panic voice. AJ turned around, holding his pet and greeted the boil. "Oh hello there, is the plossom alright?" He asked, then looked at Trouble. "Trouble, did you make that?" The Pygmy Wish continued to tear its snack after giving the serpent-dragon an eye roll that might suggest "Not my fault this time."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces