Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Time Aside (Sammy Siddie Zar) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:56 pm
Sammy stretched her arms high above her head, the bones in her left arm creeking slightly. She shifted slipping the gloves over the bone and reaching over to drape an arm lazily over Siddie's shoulder as they wandered into the prom.

Her white jacket left open to reveal the blouse and corset below, sharp and jagged, the opposite to Siddie's flowing spidery lace. The shadow ghouls accented with white gems and marks, Sammy's own highlighted with black.

Pausing she leaned over brushing cool lips over warm shadowy flesh. "See? I can pick out an outfit without you or Junko hanging over my shoulder. I think I did pretty good right?"

She didn't admit she had someone help with her hair, she was terrible with hair still. "And you where worried I wouldn't be able to pull something off." A free hand moved to snatch two drinks from a nearby table, strange liquid in beaker like cups that she offered to her ghoulfriend. "So what's the game plan? Dancing? Mingling? Torment a few first years for giggles?"

Prolixity

Baneful

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am
"You'd better watch out," Siddie teased lightly, as she slipped her arm around Sammy's waist to give her a gentle squeeze. "If you keep picking out nice outfits, I might start expecting you to do it more often." She tilted her face up for a gentle, brushing kiss, smiling mischievously, and accepted the cup that Sammy handed her, giving it a brief suspicious look. "I do hope nobody's spiked this. Maybe we should watch for a few minutes to make sure?"

She elbowed Sammy lightly. "No tormenting the first years at the dance. They've got enough to worry about." Her tone was fond, in spite of the scolding words.

Miliardo Kason

Baneful

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:07 am

Zar was on his way to get drinks, feeling oddly exposed in his attire as he made his way to the table. He was constantly asking himself why he'd felt like this was a good idea, his mother had always suppressed anything as she termed it "effeminate", she'd warned him innumerable times that if he was anything but masculine he would be competition and he would be permanently dissipated. This was rebellion, open rebellion, showing off subtle curves and other quirks of his unusual anatomy in an open way. He hardly looked like himself, even his movements sinuous hip swaying, tail held low and tense. The shifting shimmering fabric did not cover nearly enough, leaving Barth's mark on his chest stark and open to anyone smart enough to know what it was.

He spotted Sammy and Siddie too late to walk past and pretend he hadn't noticed them and out of social obligation made his way over with a nod of greeting.

"You are both looking." a glance at Sammy. "Surprisingly good."

The blacklight made the Incubus' dark markings starker than they had ever been. "Having a good time?" he asked.

Outfit

Miliardo Kason

Prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:12 pm
"And then it wouldn't be as magical when I do it, I think it should stay a sometimes thing, a special treat," she said with a chuckle as she slid in closer to Siddie, lips and cheeks brushing and grinning as they walked. Drinks in hand she didn't hesitate to take a sip.

"It's the school dance the answer is yes most of the time. Cheers to taking chances?" With that she downed her drink and much to her shcok she didn't turn into a mini pet, declare love for everyone in eye sight or any other odd end.

Rolling her burning eyes Sammy waved a hand in the air, "Very well, we'll let the first years wallow in the chaos that is the school dance. Maybe instead we can..." she stopped mid sentence as a familiar and very unexpected voice greeted both of them. For a few moments Sammy had to focus on Zar to realize it really was him, her eyebrows perking slightly and the flames in her eyes growing every brighter to get a better look at him in the dim light of the dance.

"I could... say the same for you. The dress works well with your figure," she said with a slight nod, "We just got here, have you been around for a while?"

Prolixity

Baneful

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:15 pm
Siddie pouted dramatically, but she couldn't keep the expression up for long, and broke into a giggle. "Maybe someday I'll convince you of the merits of dressing to impress," she said, and sipped her drink, rather more cautiously. "Well, I don't appear to have turned into anything, or turned any interesting colors," she observed, and took a larger sip.

She turned a little when Zar addressed them, expecting to see the incubus in a sharply elegant suit, perhaps even a tuxedo. The dress surprised her, and her mouth made a small startled o for a moment. "Why, thank you," she said, recovering her poise and thinking suddenly of design opportunities. "That dress is very flattering on you. Is it ready-made, or do you sew?"

Miliardo Kason

Baneful

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Inside his own head, Zar was absolutely freaking out at the attention on him, not used to people seeing him dressed this way, feeling surprisingly naked despite being fully dressed. Outwardly he showed none of this, shoulders loose and his tail looping and meandering seductively as he continued to admire them both. Even Sammy looked much changed from her usually tomboyish attire.

"Erm. Thankyou." he said, for once a little flustered by the compliments and not sure how one even dealt with them. The mention of his figure had him dropping his hands in subconscious embarrassment to conceal his framed almost-cleavage, the colour rising still further in his features until the black markings under his eyes stood out far more starkly than usual.

"And yes, I have been here for some time." Looking over the dress he explained to Siddie. "My date tonight. Barth bought it of course, so it was probably made to measure, knowing my luck." And this time it was the mark on his chest the hands rose to unthinkingly conceal from view.

"I never know what to do with myself at these things. Throws me right off my usual stride."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:57 am
"The only person I need to impress I think I've already won the approval of," she whispered nudging Siddie playfully with an elbow as Zar joined them proper. In the end both of them where equal parts surprised and admiring one another.

Burning eyes curiously followed the color, watching as Zar seemed to shift. Blushing wasn't common for her given her lack of a pulse really. Usually her eyes where the tell to what she was feeling depending on how they burned. For the most part she let Siddie and Zar speak before grabbing another cup from a near by table.

"Well what you do, is you take one of these," she passed Zar the cup, "And you drink it and hope to Jack you don't turn into a minipet." Raising her own cup she downed the rest. "Then you dance... though I would guess Barth doesn't really do that..."

Proxility

Baneful

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:57 am
Siddie hmphed softly, but didn't argue further; it was a familiar argument, anyway, a comfortable one that wasn't really a dispute, almost a joke by now.

"Oh, yes. He does have good taste," Siddie agreed. "You should wear dresses more often. It's a very striking effect."

She giggled and sipped from her own cup. "There's always the risk of minipets, or turning strange colors, but this punchbowl seems safe so far," she said. She leaned her head briefly on Sammy's shoulder. "Slow dancing, maybe? If it were slow enough."

Miliardo Kason

Baneful

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Zar took a sip of the drink, and mercifully, did not turn into anything. "Oh he does dance." he said, trying to keep his expression neutral. "Very well. And yes, slow, though slow is more my style these days." He had done so much rushing around, maximizing his time and stress levels, it was good to be able to don relaxation and comfort, to stake even a tenuous claim on laziness.

Though he would never admit it in front of Barth, he would suffocate on the cloud of smug that resulted.

"You think so?" Zar asked Siddie curiously, not fishing for compliments but genuinely facinated that anyone would think he looked anything less than blasphemous in a dress. "I was just so very, very tired of suits."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:01 am
Sammy's elbow turned to fingers tickling and teasing Siddie as she hmphed softly, she didn't say anything, she just smiled and turned back to Zar. "I'm with Siddie. It looks striking and good on you."

Sammy sighed happily as Siddie leaned against her, "I'm down for a slow dance, slow seems good all around." Her flickering eyes shifted to Zar again, "Honestly the biggest change... you just don't look... frumpy." She nodded, "Frumpy, you look stuffed and tired in suites in this dress you look.... lively!"

Baneful

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:06 am
Siddie squeaked and squirmed a little at the tickling, returning the elbow.

"Oh, I wouldn't go so far as frumpy," she said, and wrinkled her nose at Sammy. "But tired sometimes, certainly. I daresay you look more comfortable in a dress than Sammy does," she added, her voice taking on a slightly wicked edge.

Miliardo Kason

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:12 am

"Well I admit I am fond of the forbidden." and as if on cue, his tail raised a little more lively off the ground, twisting and curling with seductive power behind him, he did not even notice it. "And dresses at home were always absolutely and unequivocally forbidden. My mother would have had me permanently removed, locked up or worse if she had thought for even an instant that I might constitute a rivalry."

He did not take his relative discomfort in suits as an insult, as a general rule suits - at least the ones he wore were not designed to accent his body, rather they were often tailored as to neatly hide certain aspects of his anatomy that he found embarrassing but were presently both showcased and accented.

The Incubus did not know what to do with compliments, rather overwhelmed by them, flustered and flattered out of his usual abrasive Sammy-baiting.

He couldn't help but grin regardless at Siddie's comment, showing off an even row of razor sharp fangs. "I shouldn't say that was too difficult a bar to beat."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:21 am
Sammy shrugged a bit as Siddie seemed to object at her frummpy statement. "I think I do just fine in a dress..." She humped and swayed her hips letting her side poke out ever so slightly pouting at Siddie before turning back to Zar.

"Forbidden is always the best," she winked at Siddie spinning back to Zar to pace over hips swaying as her dress boots clicked on the floor tapping a finger of bone on Zar's chest. "Now is that a challenge?" There was a huge grin on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:30 am
"Oh," Siddie murmured, her fingertips coming up to rest on her lips, slightly shocked. And she'd thought her relationship with her mother was bad. She would take a cold disinterest over being actively threatened, she thought. Not that either of them had had much choice about it. And Sammy didn't have a mother at all, which fact Siddie sometimes pitied and sometimes envied.

She giggled at Sammy's playful outrage. "Oh? Am I going to get to help you with a dress again?"  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:42 am

Zar smirked a little more broadly, giving Sammy a half-lidded sidelong look. "I don't know, is it? I don't know if I'd call it a challenge." He'd always known Sammy as the most tomboyish of ghouls, seeing her in fancy attire in the first place was a shock.

The contact against his chest with her finger would send a jolt of Zar's own emotion through her as he sought out for hers. His emotions were decidedly predatory, with a twisting thread of interest woven throughout, the self consciousness seemingly forgotten in the instant.

"What precisely would I win?" the Incubus asked, gently moving her finger away from the demon mark emblazoned in the very center of the chest she was poking.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff