Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Mistress of Life (Star x Phantoms) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:35 pm
One night a traveler gets lost in the woods. Tired and fatigued he finds that he can't go on much longer. As fate would have it, he spots a lone mansion within the forest, a small lantern lit signaling life inside. Upon knocking on the door he is greeted by a beautiful woman, alluring and curvy she allows him to stay and rest for the night.

Yet this woman hides a secret, not a terrible secret, but one that could be seen as a curse or blessing. The woods she lives in harbors the spirits of lost souls who died by either wild beast attacks or running out of supplies. The woman is a Giver, a form of Reaper but backwards.

A woman who bears the souls in her womb and gives them life again. They are given to angels who carry them and give them to barren women. Yet for all the years she has done her task, the touch and love of a man is something she has always desired. As she begins to conjure the spell that will draw lost souls into her womb, she demands the man stay with her as payment for saving the man's life. The Mistress of Life makes him her temporary assistant forcing him to help her as she grows with life. Little does he know that she plans on keeping him forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:47 pm
Stardust Drifter

Hey... Star? I'd like to know a bit more about this rp. You've got me hooked, but I'd like to know more before I jump in.  

Faera Meralin

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:12 am
Phantoms Request
Stardust Drifter

Hey... Star? I'd like to know a bit more about this rp. You've got me hooked, but I'd like to know more before I jump in.

Pretty much she's a backwards Reaper. Instead of killing people for souls, she takes souls into her womb and gives them another chance at life. They come to her and she accepts them. Yet she's lonely and wants some company and someone to love.

My character gets lost and ends up at her mansion, or castle, or whatever, and she falls for him and decides to keep him around eventually leading to my character falling in love with her.

What other information do you need? If you're talking about how many pregnant wise, that's always up to you. I'm fine with whatever. Same for however long you want them to last.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:50 am
Stardust Drifter

Ok, but are we looking at a modern setting? or maybe something more medieval?
I wanna make sure I've got the details right and I'm not accidentally using something that doesn't exist yet.  

Faera Meralin

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:22 am
Phantoms Request
Stardust Drifter

Ok, but are we looking at a modern setting? or maybe something more medieval?
I wanna make sure I've got the details right and I'm not accidentally using something that doesn't exist yet.

Hmmm...well I figured it would be modern. Mixed with fantasy. xD whatever you want honestly. :3

you know me I'm pretty chill with whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:21 am
Stardust Drifter

Ok, cool...

So three more things:
Do you want profiles?
Who will start things off?
Is she an immortal or in any way long lived?  

Faera Meralin

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:44 pm
Phantoms Request
Stardust Drifter

Ok, cool...

So three more things:
Do you want profiles?
Who will start things off?
Is she an immortal or in any way long lived?

Nah, just post a picture in your first post then we can go from there. smile

I probably will. ^^ Unless you'd rather start first.

Hmmm...yes I would say she's long lived/immortal. She is a backwards reaper after all. ^^;

Anything else?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:46 am
Stardust Drifter

Ok. I have a good idea for the character, then. Go ahead when you're ready.  

Faera Meralin

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:25 pm
Phantoms Request
Stardust Drifter

Ok. I have a good idea for the character, then. Go ahead when you're ready.

I apologize for just poofing, but I work in retail now. So my schedual is kind of busy. ^^; I'm off tomorrow though so I'll get a post out to you. Sorry about that and the wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:05 pm
Stardust Drifter

When I quote, its more to make sure I know you're still around, or to tell ppl something important. Otherwise, I typically wait until you reply.

I understand the feeling though... I rarely come in the same shift more than once a week nowadays... cat_neutral
Sure I like getting payed, but sometimes...  

Faera Meralin

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:04 am
Phantoms Request

(OOC: Alright thank you so much for understanding)

User ImageMatthew had gotten lost in the large forest in the tourist town he was visiting. Months ago he had planned on camping here, reading how wonderful the woods was to camp in. Yet after leaving the main trail, he had gotten lost. Nothing seemed to work either, his cell was out of signal and filled with static.

Matthew was afraid, as the day turned to evening. Plus he was getting hungry and tired. When night fell he thought he would have perished, when in the distance he saw a faint light. Running to his salvation he discovered the light did not lead him back to the city, but rather instead led him to a lonely looking old mansion.

Vines ran up the sides and it looked as if it had been preserved in time. Mustering up some courage he walked over and knocked on the door. The loud door knocker slamming against the wood making a loud echo within the large building. Hopefully someone lived here and could point the way back to the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:38 pm
Stardust Drifter

((I'm just gonna quote so I'll know for sure we both keep in touch. Also, couldn't find a good pic that fit. Sorry...))

User ImageThe door creaked open, seemingly on its own to reveal a rather poorly tended interior. From the looks of it, someone had tried to clean up, but had stopped half way through. The short hall that was immediately visible had obviously seen some attention on and off for a while, but there were a few pictures that were dusty or slightly tilted and a few shelves full of dusty knick-knacks.
Further in, it opened up to a loft with a staircase off to the side that led up. This room was well lit and welcoming, which contrasted with the messy appearance of the hall. The loft was well tended, and there was relatively little that didn't look cared for. There were books on shelves in one corner with a couch and some cushioned chairs. There was a television and some chairs in another corner. There are several halls leading to other sections of the building, one of which carried the sounds of someone humming off in the distance.  

Faera Meralin

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:49 am
Phantoms Request

The place was huge! Matthew was worried for a moment just walking into someone's house like this. Yet perhaps no one lived here? It looked as if someone might have, but stopped. Most of the rooms were silent causing his footsteps to echo softly as he walked. Matt began to get a bad vibe from this place maybe he should turn back?

Yet he was lost in maze like hallways that seemed to intertwine forever. Suddenly in the distance he heard the soft sound of humming, following after he was led into a room. Nervously he knocked upon the door. "Uhh..e-excuse me? I'm lost and need directions on how to get out of this forest." he spoke hoping he wasn't being rude.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:08 am
Stardust Drifter

User ImageThe hall opened up into what looked like a library. There were tall shelves filled full of books of all kinds and in many different languages. But what really drew the eye was the young woman idly flipping through the pages of a particularly old volume, humming a tune from memory as she read.
Her platinum-white hair contrasted nicely with her dark navy dress, and her amber eyes looked up to show a face any man could love. Her gentle features left the impression of a warm and caring individual that could mother you to death if you let her. Her sudden shift into surprise at the young man's appearance did little to change that impression.
"Oh!" She exclaimed. "Well, hello there. Its not often I get visitors."
She took a second to process his request. "Well, I can certainly point you in the right direction, but I'd need to find my map. Give me just a minute."
And with that she stood up and headed towards a particular shelf, and in doing so, showed him something he might have missed. As she stood straight, her dress fell gently to show a curve to her stomach. It was slight, barely much of anything, but it was there.  

Faera Meralin

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:26 am
Phantoms Request

User ImageMatthew was in awe of the woman before him. When she had turned to gaze at him, he was speechless. Her long platinum hair flowing down and around her shoulders and dark navy dress, mixed with how radiant her face was making her eyes almost seem to pop out at you and grab your attention, caused a small blush to creep upon his face.

He hadn't noticed the small bump because he was too focused on her beauty, but when she had gotten up and her dress fell he noticed it. What was a pregnant woman doing here all alone? Despite her bump she also had curves that were highlighted by the dress she wore. Mixed with her gentle expression how was it that she was alone?

"Uhh..s-sorry for barging in like this. I..err...got lost." he stuttered glancing down with embarrassment. Matthew felt nervous just being alone with her. "I've been wandering around for hours b-but I'm not sure where I am. I'm sorry I hope I wasn't bugging you." he said poking his fingers together shyly.  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games