Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Mauls and Minipets! (Camilla & Keen) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:00 pm
It was that time of the month again when Camilla needed to go replenish her Minipet supplies!

Every month sense she had been at Amityville the Dormouse ghoul made these runs which usually involved her going to multiple stores to get what she needed see Camilla loved to spoil her many minipets and took delight in finding new things for them! And this month was no different the Dormouse ghoul already had gone to multiple stores and stocked up on many things as well as a few luxury items too! She had new species of Minis she'd never had before sense her last run so she had to buy things she didn't normally buy but was happy all the same and she had the good foresight to bring her enchanted messenger style bag

It was getting on in the day but Camilla had one last stop... the maul! The Dormouse ghoul always stopped there last because she knew full well she'd get distracted by window shopping and every time she went she'd just have to stop at one of her favorite shops Tea and Time to see if they had any new teas and it was this very shop that Camilla happened to be leaving right that moment ready to complete her shopping run at Out of the Closet it was a good minipet store and whats more they even were nice enough to order things for her which was really useful not many other stores would do that!

And so off on her way she was to the Minipet store with a cheerful bounce to her step she had called ahead and knew her orders were in this ontop of how well the shopping day was going and the new tea she had purchased made Camilla a pretty happy Dormouse she also wasn't alone on her shopping venture either! Well she was never alone on these ventures usually at least one mini came with her but today she had a fairly new addition with her! Sitting happily on her shoulder gazing in wonderment at all the new things was a mouse sized Rose Bush themed Kitsune Treat "Heh enjoying your first big trip out Rosaceae? It's October prime this month so your going to help me pick out some special treats for everybody right?" she asks then reaches up to scratch tne Kitsune Treat which replies with a sort of yip squeek and a treat equivalent to a fist pump

Steal
Sorry for the long intro! I'm not great at starting! lol

Oh btw would Keen like a Kitsune Treat Rose Bush?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:37 am
Unlike the Dormouse, this was Keen's first time in a Maul, let alone looking for things for minipets. Her room had been looking lonely lately and she really felt she needed something to fill it out and make it feel more like a home, she was going to be there for a few years after all. The only thing that was remotely friendly seeming in her room (other than the decor she had picked) was a strange little mass of fluff ball thing that she had found in a box. She had taken a bit of a liking to it, until it turned into a rather possessive phantom. So much for trusting a pom pom to be safe.

The phantom kept following her now and Lothos was rather demanding, plus the rather evil grin on his face kind of creeped her out. Go home! She wrote sternly on a note flashing it at him. The pom ghost just giggled and tore the note up following along anyway. Ugh he was a mistake. She should have left him at the breeding isle while he was still a pom pom, never trust boxes.

Just as she was thinking of going home herself, Keen spotted a friendly face, and she made a bee line toward it. Camilla! The Dormouse may know what would make a safe pet.. something safer at least than Lothos who seemed to have tasked himself with the job of driving her insane. As she rushed over to the Dormouse, Lothos drifted along at the same speed still giggling and making a pest of himself.

Rikku Takanashi
She would love one, so long as it doesn't turn out as another Lothos. LOL

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:23 pm
At first Camilla didn't notice the Banshee ghoul heading her way she was too busy thinking about what she might buy however Rosaceae noticed her! Or well the Kitsune Treat noticed the rather malicious looking Ghost Poms following the Banshee ghoul... There was something about that Mini Rosaceae didn't like and upon sight she stands up on the Dormouse ghoul's shoulder and starts growling while fluffing out her three tails the growls were tiny and truthfully unimpressive but the sudden agitation of her Mini caused Camilla to stop and take notice

"Hm? Rosaceae? What up?" she asks curiously then stops and turns to look where the Kitsune Treat was looking at first she only saw Keen not yet spotting the Pom "Oh! It's Keen! Heh there's no reason to growl at her Rosaceae!" she laughs then pats the little Treat's head then gives a full arm wave to the Banshee ghoul "Hi! Keen!" she calls cheerfully to the approaching ghoul all while still unaware of the Pom

Steal
The personality can be anything you want though it is Rose Bushed themed so while they are pretty and nice most of the time get them really angry and the thorns might come out!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:47 pm
Keen also didn't notice the rose mini until Camilla spoke to it, so agitated she was over the one following her. When attention was drawn to it Keen gave a little smile, it was so cute. It reminded her of a little fox. Sadly, Lothos was not so kind in his thoughts. The ghost pom tried to make himself bigger and started circling the little kitsune treat, giving little moans of... maybe aggravation?

Camilla! Help! This thing keeps following me, it wont leave me alone for some reason. The banshee gestured at the pom that was now trying to aggravate the kitsune treat. His name is Lothos and to be honest he is rather creepy, but seems to... I don't know, be attached to me or something.

She groaned as Lothos came back to circle her again, hanging around just above her right shoulder. What was she supposed to do with him? He didn't eat food, or drink, or make messes, he was just -There- all the time. This was why she had wanted something like fish, they didn't follow you.

Rikku Takanashi
Keen is so baffled!

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:08 pm
The growling continued and before long the Kitsune Treat climbed onto Camilla's head to gain ground and continue it's less then impressive threat "H-hey Rosaceae! What are you- Oh..." The Dormouse ghoul says at first quite baffled by her Treat's behavior until the Pom started to circle them in a attempt to further agitate Rosaceae... Which happened to work...

"Calm down Rosaceae!" she says then gently grabs the Kitsune Treat and stuffs her into her pocket where she was content to stay before quickly reading the notes shown to her and frowning at the Pom It was kinda creepy she had to admit... It's grin was alot like Carlos's but seemed to hold hidden malice behind it... "Hm... Did it just show up one day? Or did you raise it? If you raised it... I might have claimed you as it's owner... If so I'm not sure you can get rid of it..." she says with a frown before putting a hand to her chin worriedly

Camilla had heard horror stories of malicious mencing Minipets but she did believe most Minis could become friendly with love and care... most... she knew full well some minis were born bad... but she decided to give the Ghost Poms the benefit of the doubt "Have you bought it any nice things? Some Minis really like to be pampered..." she asks then tentatively reaches out to pet the Pom fully expecting to get bitten or scratched but curious about how friendly to strangers it was all the same

Steal
Camilla why are you trying to pet a clearly malicious cat? Silly Mini loving Dormouse!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:35 pm
Keen watched Camilla as she tried to calm the ghost pom, but to her shock and kind of amusement the dormouse's hand went through Lothos, apparently he did not want to be touched. She shook her head sadly and wrote out:
He looked like a pom pom, I should have figured he wasn't when I found him at the breeding Isle.

The problem was, she had no idea of what to expect and just taking the pom pom was enough to make it grow into what it was now. She sighed and looked around at the store Camilla had just left and pointed to it, with a curious tilt of her head. Do you think I can find something to calm him in there?

Having his prey put away, Lothos gave up going after the kitsune treat and decided to go back to his favorite game, grabbing at Keen and pulling her rags around making a general pest of himself. Still the grin never left his face, maybe that was his way of showing he liked Keen? He wasn't telling.

rikku takanashi
Lothos may not be able to bite.. which makes him more of an annoyance than dangerous

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:21 pm
To her surprise Camilla's hand went right through the Ghost Poms and it didn't try to bite her or anything it just kept grinning quickly she jerks her hand back feeling it was rude to reach through a ghost even a ghost mini then reads the note before frowning again and putting a hand to her chin once more "Hm... You got the Pom from the Breeding Isles? Thats curious... I don't think that those are Gen2's... I wonder what it was doing there... as a babe no less hm..." The Dormouse ghoul hums musingly

Her tail swayed gently as she mused on the situation before looking at the next note after reading it she turns to look at the shop before shaking her head "I doubt it... Unless it likes Tea and Clocks..." she says which actually could be possible... Some of her minis liked Tea and Clocks but she doubted the Pom would instead the Dormouse ghoul looks to the shop she had been headed for and points to it "Out of the closet is a Minipet Shop it sells Minis, Minis Treats, Containers, Beds, you name it! They sell all things one might need for Minipet care! I'm sure you could find something nice for him in there!" she explains cheerfully it was around this time that Rosaceae poked her head out of Camilla's pocket while holding a interesting looking puffball

"Hm? Ah! Rosaceae! Where do you keep getting those!" She exclaims before taking the pink, marble sized, leaf topped puffball from her Treat with a sigh "Ever sense I caught this sneaky little fiend hiding in my Carnival booth stealing food and adopted her she keeps showing up with these puffballs!" she says then frowns "I know what they are they're Kitsune Treat Rose Bush like Rosaceae is! Where she keeps getting them from however I have no idea! The box I was keeping the Carnival Prize Treats I was giving out now is holding these!" she explains exasperately then lets her posture slump for a moment before a idea strikes her and she brightens up "Hey! Maybe your Pom just needs a friend!" she says excitedly then holds out the Puffball to Keen "Want one?" she asks happily any chance to reduce her number of Kitsune Treat Rose Bush Puffballs was happily accepted (As long as she knew the mini wouldn't just become a snack...)

Steal
Lucky Camilla! And Keen too lol Cat bites and scratches hurt! *Speaking from personal experience*)

Oh and I'll send the Treat in a sec!

Edit 1: Hi just requoting you because I'm wondering if you want to continue this rp or if I should finish it up

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:02 am
The banshee smirked a little thinking of several reasons Lothos would have been at the isle, and one big one, was that someone there had likely wanted to get rid of him before he grew up and became this little terror. She noted as much one a paper glancing at the grinning menace.

Keen blinked at the strange new item, and then silently laughed. Oh a new mini, and a cute little rose one at that. She went to put it away in a bag but it was soon scooped up and carried around by Lothos. The greedy thing.

The banshee shook her head then shrugged, at least it was safe-ish and he seemed a bit more content to be carrying something. Occupied was good.

Keen smiled warmly and pointed over to the shop that had been pointed out which seemed to have some interesting minis in it. Her eyes were locked on a strange swimming creature that was making passes by a window. It looked like a scareon but it was swimming gracefully.

Once more taking up her paper she wrote a note. Oh neat, I never saw one of those under water before. I am shocked it is not having breathing issues. Too bad it would be too big for my room... though I do like water myself. I know, how about we find some pets for my room, something I can watch to relax! She showed the note again to her friend and pointed to the shop to make her point.. not that she needed to.

Before they could head off though Keen lifted one finger and clapped her hands, then rummaged around in her skirts (not under them, just in the folds) She pulled out a moment later a pin and held it up. It was her personal student pin and she held it out to Camilla almost forgetting she wanted to gift her friend with one.

Rikku Takanashi
Sorry things got out of hand here and I got lost. I want to continue. ^_^

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:21 pm
Huming to herself as she reads the note the Dormouse ghoul frowns a bit as a musing expression crosses her face "It's hard to tell the personality of a ungrown mini... And I doubt ALL Ghost Poms are bad... But... If the parent was naughty maybe the original owner was afraid the child would be naughty as well..." She says musingly many people believed in the apple does fall far from the tree saying and sometimes it was true but other times it wasn't but who really knew in this case

Camilla was shaken from her musings as Keen took the puffball she smiles happily until the Ghost Pom snatches the treat away "Eep!" she squeaks with a slightly distressed tone however after watching the pom just carry around the puffball contently for a bit she relaxes... Some predators were weird if they can claim it as their own they're often less inclined to eat it... Keen pointing to the minis shop behind her was a welcomed distraction as was the following note "Hm? Oh thats a aquatic Scareon! I've wondered that myself before heh the shop owner explained that they have gills under their fur and yet they also have lungs! So they can breath both underwater and on land!" she explains cheerfully then nods "Fish are a good idea! I've heard they are relatively low maintenance and are good for watching! Though... I'd keep Lothos away from them..." she warns cats often liked fish as much as mice... "I needed to go pick up some stuff from that store myself so I'd be happy to help you find some fish minis!" She says happily and was about to turn to head for the store when Keen asked her to hold on

Tilting her head curiously Camilla smiles broadly as the pin was taken out "Ooo! Thank you!!" She says excitedly before taking the pin her first student pin from another student! "Oh! Hold on!" she says then reaches into her own pocket and pulls out one of her own pins then holds it out with a smile she hadn't even give Mayaa or Carlos her pin yet... She'd have to rectify that some time...

Steal
It's np! And ok then continue we shall!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image

It was a nice thing to trade pins with someone, it seemed that was what they were for afterall. Keen quickly pinned the new item to the tails of part of her robes and went in for a fast hug. This sealed it for her. Camilla was her first official friend. Sure she liked Carlos (like she would like any feline she could carry) and of course Brand.. when he was around. Actually she hadn't seen him in quite a while.

Shaking those thoughts away she nodded again to the store. Time to find something safe, and as Camilla pointed out, fish were going to be the safest thing for her. They wouldn't chase and annoy her at least. Lothos... well he was a ghost, likely he would only be able to really bother the ghost fish, if she got some.. which of course she would being a ghost herself. Good Idea, I better see if there is a safe way to keep ghost pets out of the tank.

Heading inside she peered around, watching a moment as Lothos found a good place to settle with his new ... friend. That poor Treat was going to be raised as a Pom, she could see it coming now.

Unfortunately as soon as the Ghost pom settled.... friends joined him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Releasing a silent wail of horror the banshee covered her eyes. This could not be happening. Was she a ghost pom magnet? Granted spirits like to be around others of their kind, but this was going a bit too far. She looked at Camilla and waved her hands in dismay.

Rikku Takanashi
And the true horror of the ghostly pom nightmare starts to form. (seriously when I get the other forms Keen is going to be weeping)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:24 am
Happily Camilla pins the newly received pin to her shirt and returns the quick hug she was seriously going to have to give out her pin to her other close friends! There just was something so... officiating about giving it to a friend it felt like it really sealed the friendship! Something she hadn't realized until now

As the note (I assume the talking was a note or was that her thinking?) Was presented to her Camilla nods then laughs a bit "Heh I'm sure there are ghost proof Fish Tanks! Otherwise ghost fish minis would just swim right out of their tanks!" she says cheerfully "But a ghost fish getting out of a tank might be different from a ghost cat getting in to the tank... We better ask about that..." she says musingly with a hand on her chin before following the Banshee ghoul in

The pet store was pretty big inside for a maul shop and there was a myriad of minipets and minipet products! Everything was organized by general specie like the rodent minis such as Treats, Miced Tea, Callapis, etc were in one section with all the needed supplies to take care of them and in another there were feline minis then in another dog minis! There even was a section for the more unusual minis such as food and toy minis! Behind the cashier counter was a friendly looking middle aged reaper who smiled warmly at the pare as they entered "Ah Camilla! Welcome! Welcome! Here to pick up your order? And who's this with you? A Banshee? With a most curious looking Pom!" the man says jovially

With a happy tail wag the Dormouse ghoul approached the friendly reaper and smiles "Yup! Heh! Oh and thats my friend Keen! She's looking to get some fish minis something calm and not troublesome!" she says laughing a bit at the last part "Hah hah! Then she's come to the right place! Miss! The fish section is right over there! If you need any help selecting a fish I'll be with you shortly!" he announces cheerfully while pointing to a darkened almost cave like section of the shop which was full of lit up fish tanks with all sorts of different fish minis inside them after directing Keen to the fish the Reaper returns his attention back to Camilla "Alrighty then! About your order-" he says pausing as he ducks under the counter to get something

When he stood back up he had a really large white box in his hands which he heaves onto the counter "I was able to get everything you ordered!" he says with a proud smile "Everything!? Wow wow! Some of the other places I went too couldn't get some of the things I wanted! Thanks!" Camilla says with a mixture of surprise and glee the friendly reaper grabs the straps of the apron he was wearing and pulls them out a bit proudly "Hah hah! I have many connections!" he says then grins smiling in return Camilla picks up the big heavy looking box like it was nothing then opens her messenger style bag which looked much too small for the box however as she slipped a corner of the box into the bag she was able to get more and more of the box inside until the whole box was in there! The friendly reaper watched with a amused expression while leaning on the counter as she put the box away then shakes his head "Storage spells always amaze me..." he says before straightening up "Anyway I have some new products for treats if you'd like to see!" he offers Camilla looks up quickly with a excited expression and nods "Sure!" she says cheerfully

The Reaper nods and moves to go show Camilla the new products when he noticed the Banshee ghoul's dismayed flailing and pointing "Ah... hm... First though... I think your friend is upset about something..." he says with a slight frown blinking the Dormouse ghoul turns to see what he meant when she noticed Keen's dismay and why she was so dismayed... "Oh dear... That... was unexpected..." Camilla says with a frown... "Well now! It looks like those Poms have taken quiet a liking to your friend's Pom! I tell ya what I'll give you those three Poms for half off! They've been haunting around this store for a while now because they haven't much liked the other creeple who have come in the store! They'd hiss and spit or pull surprisingly devious pranks on any customer interested in buying em why those three are quite the handful indeed! And yet this is the first time I've seen em being so social with a customer! Or even their minipet!"

Steal
Oh jack! Poor Keen! Lol I can see it now! Keen! Ferret Banshee Queen of the Ghost Pom gang! XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:16 am
A deepening look of horror crossed Keen's face as she noted how many of the poms were gathering. It was like something out of a nightmare. First was her Lothos.. than three others and finally, dropping from the ceiling was one more, but this one actually seemed to like her. It dropped close and nuzzled her cheek starting to purr.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keen's eyes widened more as she lifted one hand and actually managed to pet the ghost pom colored like a spider. She wondered about just taking the one home, but as if sensing that the pom looked at the group and back at her, as if telling her that they all came together as a group. Ack.. five ghost poms? Still there was something rather cute about them, if one ignored the absolute menace that they were.

Looked like she was going to be homing four more of the ghost poms. She was going to need a tank that would keep them from the fish. This was going to cost a bit more than she had planned.

Petting the pom that was still sucking up to her and purring she looked at Camilla and sighed. Four more poms... How does this keep happening? I think we need to look at the fish fast before more of these find me. Maybe while she was at it, she could find some pom training manual or something?

Rikku Takanashi
I think Keen is going to end up with one of each ghost pom before her schooling is done.

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:24 pm
"Well I'll be! Even miss tuffit! Thats what we nicknamed that one!" he exclaims before pointing to the friendly ghost spider pom "That's a friendly one it is! But they tends to shy away from creeple... Till now that is! Tells ya what... I'll give ya all four poms for 75% off!" he says jovially "Because yer a friend to one of my best customers!" he adds Camilla smiles at the friendly reaper before frowning towards Keen... "I'll pay for the Pom's Keen don't worry!" she says a bit guiltily... She had brought Keen in here so it only seemed fair to the Dormouse ghoul who now felt slightly guilty that she'd pay for the Poms...

Even at 75% off the Poms weren't going to be cheap so Camilla decides to forgo the new Treat products and focuses on the fish instead "Mac Keen is looking for a Ghost proof fish tank! To keep ghost fish in and well heh ghost poms out! Do you have anything like that?" she asks politely before laughing a bit "Do I have som'tin like that? Why yer talking to Mac!" he says proudly before grabbing the straps of his apron once more which makes Camilla giggle a bit "Right this way ladies!" he says jovially before motioning towards the darker part of the shop

There in the darker part of the shop were rows upon rows of lighted fish tanks full of a large variety of fish! Everything from Common Floresce to Rare Floresce to even aquatic Gen2 minis! However Mac continues past them till he reaches a brighter part of the section there he settles near a LARGE fish tank "And here she is! Uncle Kraken's finest ghost proof fish tank! No ghosts will get out OR in! So no need to worry about any of those predatory ghost minis makin off with yer fish!" he pitches proudly as he pats the top of the tank! "It's got three large ghost proof seals on each corner and the glass has been spelled so it resists spirits! It's nice en large perfect for most average aquatic minis and the lid is even got spell tags on it to keep any pesky poltergeists away from yer fish!" he continues with the pitch before lifting the screened in lid! The tank was as he said large with three square spell tags on each corner and even the lid had a spell tag on each corner!

"Wow... Good pitch Mac!" Camilla says in a impressed tone before clapping a bit "Thank you! Thank you!" he thanks while bowing causing Camilla to laugh a bit Mac was a good salesmen he had a good way of pitching his products and his friendly nature helped too! However Camilla was a expert shopper and not one to be woo'd by pretty salesmen pitches! Especially when it came to minis! "Mac... " she begins which instantly causes him to sweat as he knew what was coming "This Uncle Kraken... It's a reputable company right? And this glass" she pauses to give it a bit of a knock "It's well made and lead free? Also these tags..." she pauses once more to finger them "They are stuck on well so they won't just come off if they get wet?" By now Mac was sweating quite a bit "Erm yes! Uncle Kraken is a fish tank company I've carried for many years! Do you really think I'd carry a sham's product on my shelves!" he explains before countering only to receive a thoughtful hum from the Dormouse ghoul "And I can guarantee this glass is sturdy and lead free! One of these tanks is what I use to house my stock of Ghost fish minis!" he announces before pointing towards a tank full of ghost fish "And Believe you me those four ghost poms have tried to get at those fish before and failed!" he says loudly with some pride in his voice "And the seals are definitely waterproof! Heh between us I'm a bit clumsy with the water when I clean the tanks!" he whispers with a laugh

Well that explained by the floor felt damp still... Camilla wasn't sure... "Hm... Alright... Can you give us a money back guarantee if something goes wrong?" she asks finally to which Mac spreads his arms out "Sure!" he announces loudly! Well that sold her! Very few shop owners looking to pull the wool over their customer's eyes would so readily offer a money back guarantee! "What do you say Keen? It's a bit pricy and you still need to buy all the other stuff for the fish including the fish themselves but I can pitch in some seeds!" she asks before announcing happily

Steal
Ah Keen... Camilla will generously spoil you and your minis rotten! XD Pay's to have a very rich and generous friend!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:44 pm
Keen watched as Camilla talked to the store owner, or manager or whoever and smiled. One good thing about having a friend that was known in the store was that she was at least going to get something good. She pet the nuzzling Pom more as it snuggled against her. "Nocturne, Nocturne..." The little spider Pom said softly. Well seemed that Miss Tuffit had another name and was sharing it with her.

Keen smiled again and thought at the little thing. You are so cute..

"Cute... Nocture cute!" By Jack O' Lantern! It could hear her! Keen gasped and hugged the little one and moved close to Camilla wondering if her friend could hear the little thing.

Tell Camilla hello Nocturne.

The little spider covered Pom looked around and chirped softly. "Hello.. Cam..la.." It tilted its head then looked at the fish tanks... "Deeeaaaddd..." It poked at the ghost fish pawing at the glass a moment later.

She chuckled then looked at the fish nodding her head finally as she admired the tanks. The one being pitched did seem the best and one other wonderful thing about being a Banshee was that she had emeralds and some silver to offer. Like some ghosts enjoyed hoarding wealth, the banshees seemed to get some on their own.

Keen nodded again then looked at the fish, pointing to a little group of ghost floresce and a few of the other types, then she looked at the tank gauging if they would fit in well. Will all of this be delivered? She wrote on the paper, before making a list of the ones she wanted.

When she was done she had picked an strange assortment: http://www.thesporkedken.com/adopt/profile.php?user=steal&sort=a though there were others she would have liked, this was all she could pick without breaking the bank.

Rikku Takanashi
Yay mini translator with a case of easy distraction.

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:18 pm
Camilla was busy talking with Mac prodding him on the quality of the tank and such a bit more before she hears a strange soft voice behind her... Gently a ear flicks but at first she ignored it until the thing behind her made a large declaration of something being dead... finally her curiosity became to much! And she turns to look behind her... What she see's however soon had her mouth hanging open and Mac's too! "D-did that Pom just talk!?" she asks in shock! For a long moment she just looked at it before turning back to Mac with a expression that was both excited and impressed! "Wow Mac! You really do have the best minis in town!" she exclaims before bouncing on her heels excitedly "Uh... Oh! Well of course! Didja expect anything less from old Mac here!" he states proudly before grabbing his apron straps again! "Heh you aren't joking!" she says before whirling back to Keen "Your so lucky Keen! None of my minis can talk!" she says excitedly as her tail wagged a mile a minute! Oh yeah she was so footing the bill for these poms!

Finally after a while Camilla calms down and smiles at the pom "Hello there ghost pom!" she says in a soft yet excited tone before reaching out gently in hopes of petting the pom without getting bitten... Afterwards she watches as Keen picks out her fish and when the final list was presented Camilla nods approvingly! "These all look like great Minis! Oh you even picked out a Aquatic Scareon!" She states before a thoughtful expression crosses her face as she checks the prices on everything and mentally adds up the total... After a moment she finishes and nods before reaching into her pocket to pull out a pretty pouch that looked heavy with seeds! "Better use a few gold seeds for this..." she mutters as she fishes around the pouch to pull out a small handful of gold seeds!

She was counting them up when Keen's note distracts her "Hm... That is a good question... Do you deliver Mac?" she asks softly Camilla had always picked up her orders because she didn't want to pay the shipping and handling fee but Keen was buying A LOT and delivery would be best... "Sure I do! With of course a small handling fee that is! Heh!" Camilla knew that was coming and couldn't help but smile and laugh a bit "Of course Mac! Heh I wouldn't expect it to be free!" she laughs and he gets a mock wounded look "Now don't be that way! A Reaper's got to earn seeds some how!" he mock counters which makes her laugh a bit more "Heh as you say Mac!" she teases lightly before looking to Keen "Anyway are we ready to pay out?" she asks keen cheerfully

Steal
Talking Poooommmm! And quite a nice selection of fish! Keen scored on this shopping trip!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff