Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:47 pm
When I met my husband he weighed around 160 pounds.

Now he's 220.

In ten years he's gained half my body ******** gross.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:48 am
Also I get really ******** bored of being the ONLY one to do dishes.

I work the weekend to come back and find that NONE of them have been done and they're all sitting there for me on Monday even though he had Saturday/Sunday off. scream  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:50 am
Oh Z. Oh I feel you. I feel you so much.

I'm not sure how I can be the only adult in a house where there are at least two other adults present who can manage to wash dishes. Not only that but the other two can't even manage to put the dish into the sink.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 am
What's gross is aiming problems. I understand it's harder to get it in the spot when you have to stand up to pee, but one could at least clean up after themselves. Ugh. Gag-worthy... emotion_puke  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:04 pm
What's really gross is when my fiance leaves his dishes in the living room, where I don't immediately see, until I see the dog licking something... And it's mold covered something or other... Ugh... emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:08 pm
You know what's gross? When my two year old starts to go poop and tries to use her hands to stop it. Granted I'm glad she understands that she's not supposed to use the floor. But her hands. Ugh her hands...  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:05 pm
shabatha
What's really gross is when my fiance leaves his dishes in the living room, where I don't immediately see, until I see the dog licking something... And it's mold covered something or other... Ugh... emotion_zombie

Now that is gross.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:40 pm
Mama Ame
You know what's gross? When my two year old starts to go poop and tries to use her hands to stop it. Granted I'm glad she understands that she's not supposed to use the floor. But her hands. Ugh her hands...
...I don;t have anything to top this gonk  

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:17 pm
I hate having to check my little sister's room in the morning to see if she unplugged her heater, because her room smells terrible. The whole thing always gets to be such a mess of borrowed clothes and food garbage that whenever she ends up cleaning it the area outside her room gets filled with full garbage bags, and the whole thing feels like Hoarders.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:39 pm
What's gross is when you ask your husband to clean the litter box cause it's getting full and you can't clean it cause you're not supposed to while pregnant.. and he ignores it...for days... and you begin to smell it..and you notice your cats pissing on your clothes or in the boxes in your kitchen... or crapping even... and you mention this and he cleans THAT up 2 days later but STILL ignores the litter box...which is now beginning to have fuzzy white moldy assed poop.. and you eventually have to wrap a super thick scarf around your face, find some thick gloves and do it yourself despite the fact you just put your baby at risk just to have your husband come home and say "Oh baby! You didn't have to do that! I was gonna get it today! You shouldn't be doing that!!" and I'm just stuck glaring at him like "Really? Are you SURE I didn't have to?! Cause I don't know about you but I was ready to rip my damn nose off cause you let the crap pile up!!"

Another gross thing is when you have a spoiled stupid dog who acts like she's afraid of the grass tickling her butt or somethin' so she pees or craps on the concrete that your 2 year old plays on so you have to hose it off every time she goes just so your child can safely play!! And worse when she refuses to potty outside and begins to act like the carpet is grass -_-

Those are my gross items...

and slugs... can't forget slugs...  

Malia_Maria

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:11 pm
So I expressed my annoyance about the dishes.

His response? "I didn't get the memo."

Um, I'm sorry but I shouldn't have to ASK you to do house chores. I'm not your parent. If there's something in need of doing and you have some free time (like a weekend and your spouse is AT WORK), you should take the initiative to do it yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:12 pm
Malia_Maria
What's gross is when you ask your husband to clean the litter box cause it's getting full and you can't clean it cause you're not supposed to while pregnant.. and he ignores it...for days... and you begin to smell it..and you notice your cats pissing on your clothes or in the boxes in your kitchen... or crapping even... and you mention this and he cleans THAT up 2 days later but STILL ignores the litter box...which is now beginning to have fuzzy white moldy assed poop.. and you eventually have to wrap a super thick scarf around your face, find some thick gloves and do it yourself despite the fact you just put your baby at risk just to have your husband come home and say "Oh baby! You didn't have to do that! I was gonna get it today! You shouldn't be doing that!!" and I'm just stuck glaring at him like "Really? Are you SURE I didn't have to?! Cause I don't know about you but I was ready to rip my damn nose off cause you let the crap pile up!!"

Another gross thing is when you have a spoiled stupid dog who acts like she's afraid of the grass tickling her butt or somethin' so she pees or craps on the concrete that your 2 year old plays on so you have to hose it off every time she goes just so your child can safely play!! And worse when she refuses to potty outside and begins to act like the carpet is grass -_-

That sounds really irritating.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:22 am
Zphal
So I expressed my annoyance about the dishes.

His response? "I didn't get the memo."

Um, I'm sorry but I shouldn't have to ASK you to do house chores. I'm not your parent. If there's something in need of doing and you have some free time (like a weekend and your spouse is AT WORK), you should take the initiative to do it yourself.

THIS IS MY LIFE.

Aaron can never take a ******** hint. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:33 am
Malia_Maria

My husband did this too. We ended up re-homing our cat after our first child. But when I was pregnant with her?

At least the cat pissed on his pillow. Hahaha.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:38 am
You want to know what's gross? Income.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash