Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] From One Ghoul to Another [Maddie/Alette] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:43 am
After her first encounter with a student, Maddie concluded that they were strange creatures, weird, and made no sense. It probably didn't help that she gave that impression to him also, but he was weird to her, and that's all that mattered.

Thankfully, not everyone was a mutant deer, so perhaps her assessment might be slightly off. So because of that, she needed to do more research. What made these students tick? What did they do during their time off? Where did they go during their time off? Surely this school had many secrets, and Maddie was determined to uncover them one by one. She was going to learn each and every little thing, every nook and cranny, and exploit them for her own purposes.

And so with that in mind, she was standing in the hall, staring at the ceiling.
Just... staring.

kuroopu
A thing 8D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:40 pm
Alette, who was completely and totally not paying attention to where she was going, had only a split second to notice that she was about to run into someone before she actually ran into someone, bouncing back and stumbling until she toppled backwards, landing with a thud on her behind. Giving a little cry of surprise, she pushed herself up and stared wide-eyed at the figure in front of her.

"Oh my gosh," she said hastily, "I am like, so so sorry, okay, I totally wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I'm really sorry."

[A.V.]
biggrin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:43 pm
Had Maddie not been so engrossed at staring at said ceiling, she would have heard the ghoul running, seen the ghoul coming, and would have avoided such a confrontation, but sadly, that was not the case.

Considering she was probably several feet shorter than the ghoul, the collision sent her bouncing back farther, landing with her face on the ground.
Completely motionless, it almost seemed like she had passed out for a moment or two, but finally, she stirred, lifting her head to stare at the assailant.
"You're kinda a klutz, aren't you?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:42 pm
Alette bounced up and down and grinned widely at the ghoul in front of her. "I am, yes, probably, totally," she said seriously, bobbing her head in a nod, her twin-plaited, blonde hair swinging this way and that in the process. "I fall down a lot. And I knock things over. And I trip. And one time I fell down the stairs. And then there was that time in the cafeteria with the food, but we don't talk about that."

She peered at the ghoul, eyes wide, and said, "Are you new? I love your hoodie, it's super cute!"

[A.V.]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:06 pm
Maddie was expecting some sort of feeble rebuttal from the ghoul about how she was NOT clumsy and start throwing a fit, but when she admitted she was, and rattled off about more dumb things she had done, the doll couldn't help but smirk. However, she frowned when the ghoul mentioned something about the creeptaria and how it wasn't she talked about. That obviously meant she had to know. It was pretty much code for "please ask me about it I am dying to tell you."

At least she was smart enough to compliment her, and Maddie pushed herself up, grinning
"Perhaps I am. Perhaps I'm not. But I am totally awesome, and everything about me is awesome, so I accept your compliment."
Brushing herself off, she put her paws on her waist and puffed her chest out, seemingly proud... not that there was much of a chest to puff out.
"Putting the obvious aside, what is this cafeteria incident you speak about? Is it embarassing?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:53 pm
Alette tugged at the hem of her too-large sweater, which was fluffy and pink and came down nearly to her hips and was decorated with large white polka dots and a set of bunny ears attached to the top of the hood. The hood in question was currently down so that the large ears were flopped against the ghoul's back. A pair of shorts and some striped blue and white stockings completed the outfit, and rather dwarfed Alette, but she didn't seem to care.

"Are you?" she asked, eyes wide. "Are you totally awesome, because if so, that is totally cool that you can just like, you know, say it out loud and stuff, because some people are too scared to and they just fish for compliments, but you just coming out and saying you're awesome, that is like, so cool."

Alette wound her fingers around the ends of her twin plaits and tugged at them, rocking back on her stockinged feet. "Well, okay, not embarrassing," she said, with as much dignity as she could muster. Her voice dropped down to a conspiratorial little whisper. "But like, you know, it was kind of not allowed."

[A.V.]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:40 pm
While Maddie approved of large, oversized sweaters, the pink bunny hoodie earned a frown. Ick, pink. And bunnies? She wasn't sure why, but neither combinations made her comfortable, put the two together... and white? Very much unpleasant.
At least she was wearing shorts instead of frilly skirts. She approved of shorts. And stockings. Mostly kneesocks, but stockings were ok too, she supposed.

Yes, keep feeding her ego, Alette. Feed itttttttttttttt.
"Of course! Are you doubting me? Those without the confidence to acknowledge their own self-worth are pathetic. They don't deserve to exist."
It sounded like she was actually serious about that last part.

Not allowed? That only made it all the more interesting.
"Oh? What did you do?"
The ghoul's eyes widened slightly, and she raised a paw to her mouth.
"Upupupu, don't tell me... did you start a food fight?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:00 pm
"No, totally not doubting you," said Alette, very seriously. "You totally are self confident and that is like, you know, the coolest." Her eyes may or may not have been sparkling a little, because in spite of Alette being at Amityville for longer than this ghoul, she was already thinking senpai cool more mature friend in her head.

Alette sidled up to the ghoul as though they were sharing a secret.

"I totally did and I accidentally knocked over an entire table."

[A.V.]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:11 am
If Maddie had actual fur, she would have bristled with pride, but instead, she settled with an unsetttling grin, and pat the ghoul's arm, because she couldn't reach her head. Sadly, one of the down sides of being 4"7', but she'd never admit that.
Praise her more, peon, praise her moreeeeeeeeeeee

While she wasn't too fond of creeple invading her personal space, she made an exception because Alette was now her loyal minion.
"Upupu, you don't look it, but you're pretty strong, aren't you? I hope you made a big ruckus, because fights aren't fun unless lots of people get involved."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:24 pm
Alette gave a sage nod and then grinned. "What good are food fights without getting a lot of people into it?" she asked, bouncing up and down on her heels a little as she leaned back away from the ghoul and twirled in a circle.

"OH!"

She suddenly ran back and thrust out her hand, eyes wide. "I'm Alette, by the way!"

[A.V.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:06 pm
Oh, so maybe this ghoul wasn't such a klutz after all.
She still seemed a little air-headed though, but it was tolerable.
Maddie tilted her head at the outstretched arm, and then looked up at the ghoul's face. A handshake, huh...

Considering she didn't really have a hand, or... fingers to shake with, she only offered her sleeve, placing her paw where Alette's hand was.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Madeline. Maddie for short."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:45 pm
Alette shook the ghoul's hand with probably more vigor than was strictly necessary, but since she was already sparkly eyed and senpai-ing, it didn't really make a difference. And she didn't even notice that the ghoul's hand was, in fact, a paw of some sort.

"Maddie is a great name," Alette said, positively beaming as she flipped a braid from her shoulder. "You can call me Allie if you want but Alette is kind of short already, or Al, I guess, or maybe Lettie, whichever you want, I am, like, totally open to whatever."

[A.V.]

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:36 pm
Maddie contemplated pulling her arm away, and that maybe this wasn't such a good idea, but this ghoul hung onto her every word, and she rather did like creeple that treated her with the respect that she deserved.
And she praised her name, but that was only natural. Everything about her was great.

"Mmm, I'll call you Lettuce then."
She did say anything, and lettuce sounded better than lettie.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:50 pm
There was a very short pause.

"LETTUCE IT IS!" Alette cried, flinging both her arms and her hair in the process skyward, he braids flopping back down onto her shoulders. "I've never been called a food name before, this is pretty exciting, new nicknames and all."

[A.V.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:34 pm
The pause earned a strange look and a frown at first, which soon grew into a grin as the ghoul approved. But of course, Maddie picked the best names. She should be honoured to be called a consumable leafy green that humans had much variety for, as it meant Alette was also... leafy and had much uses. Yes. Excellent reasoning.

"Well, you should be proud. Being called food is an honour. Your are essential to life."
Perhaps not HER life, persay, but she was willing to admit Lettuce was important. Lettuce referring to the ghoul, who she now considered her minion, and not the leafy green.

kuroopu.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces