Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ prp ] revolution from dissolution ( elysiel & moon ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 pm
Revenge had fled her body, leaving her boneless and exhausted. She'd gone to her tomb and laid there, furious with the memories that refused her and the body that belied her.

But Elysiel was back at Amity, now, disconcerted and empty, scooped out and hollow.

"Like," she said, to the student she'd just run into with her shoulders and at least three wings, "watch your jacking step."

enoh love

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 pm
Moon had watched the other ghoul approach, but she made no attempt to step aside. It was a game of hallway chicken that she had no intention of losing, even if it meant taking a shoulder and three wings in the face and chest. The ghoul let out a hiss as the hit forced the trapped air in her lungs to escape, but she did her best to not stumble back a pace or two - though one foot did press backwards a little more than the other.

"Or," The Patchwork proposed as she looked down on the ghoul who was only a few inches shorter, her expression set with annoyed disinterest, as if she were no more a nuisance than a fly. "Perhaps you could actually pay attention to your surroundings. You are not so important as to own the hallway." But, since they had stopped anyway, she took a moment to actually take a look at the ghoul.

She looked terrible...but felt strangely familiar.

"Are you alright?"

cherno astra

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:38 pm
Elysiel sneered at the ghoul, overly hostile and on the defensive. Her reserves were so low, and it was unthinkable to her that someone dared to tell her what she should and shouldn't do.

"Or," she said, furious and indignant, "not-"

The seraphim blinked, squinting closely. It was baffling, for this ghoul to be familiar. Elysiel knew no one very well, but...intriguing.

"I'm fine," she replied, automatic, like she might to someone closer to her. "Do we, uhm. Do we like, have a class together...?"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:21 am
Moon's brow raised as the ghoul was about to mouth back, giving her the look of someone more than willing to put a subordinate in their place, but the moment the ghoul changed her mind, the look dropped. The cloying feel of familiarity was strong with this one, which was interesting: she had never felt familiar for anyone here, unless -

Curious. She never recalled seeing this one before.

"I doubt it." Her response was distracted at best, trying to piece together her thoughts, or perhaps trying to place how and why this ghoul seemed different than the rest. "But you are familiar, too." She conceeded, a point that interested her quite sincerely.

"Let's walk." The Patchwork said rather suddenly, her voice soft enough to be welcoming but hard enough to be a stern suggestion, and then she turned, beginning to continue walking down the hallway - but at least in the direction that Elysiel had been going initially. If the ghoul followed, she would tilt her head to look down at her, the cogs turning behind her cloudy grey eyes.

"Where are you from?" She inquired, though she certainly did not mean anywhere on this land she understood was called 'Halloween'.

cherno astra

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:13 pm
Shaking her head to clear it did nothing to raise the foggy familiarity that had woken inside of Elysiel. "Uhm, like, where?" she asked, following along with clacking heels. Her wings folded behind her, all six of them, rustling softly, evidence of her unease.

"I don't, really, like know?" Elysiel replied, voice a little far off, "but there was once a Great King, wasn't there?" The name was warm, like a dream rapidly escaping her fingers as she recited the words that sometimes burbled forwards, unbidden.

Her eyes defocused, pupils blowing wide so that blackness consumed electric-teal, and the smile that crept up on Elysiel's face was an ugly one. "I do not believe we'd made each other's acquaintance, but, perhaps, our allegiances..."

The smile slipped away, and again, Elysiel tossed her head, blinking rapidly. "I like, woke up in a crypt."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:08 pm
"Yes." She nodded to her words with such reverence. "There is." She corrected, feeling it was very important to make that distinction.

"I'm inclined to believe the same." Moon agreed on the matter of their allegiances, her own smile much prettier, but one that had a great deal of practice behind it. "And I'm pleased to have found someone so..." She let the phrase drop as she saw something shift in the ghoul at her side. The way the smile slipped, the way she moved, and certainly, the return of her unusual speech patterns.

Pity.

"A crypt. I see." She thought about it, looking down at the ghoul curiously. "And your name?" The woman inquired, that delighted little smile still on her torn lips despite the change.

cherno astra

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:08 pm
"There is?" Elysiel gasped, hand pressed flat to her chest. She was clearly taken aback. "Like, he's still around? I would have..."

Assumed that he was long gone and dead and buried, just like everything else from her time.

Keeping pace with the other ghoul, heels clicking against the ground, the seraphim listened closely to the few, abrupt statements this one had to offer. She felt...compelled. "Elysiel," the seraphim replied. "Elysiel of the Midnight Stars."

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:36 am
"Yes." The patchwork said, the certainty still in her voice. "Sleeping, dormant, but here. Watching." She nodded, leaving it at that. She had felt his power a few times now, enough to know that he wasn't truly sleeping, but it would perhaps help explain his absence in a more logical, easy-to-accept way.

As the ghoul gave her name, she couldn't help the rather amused smile that formed on her lips. The stars certainly did come out when the moon was awake, didn't they?

"My given name is 'The Moon'." She replied, as if letting Elysiel in on the joke, and the source of her current amusement. "But here, I'm more commonly referred to as Amrita." There was a small pause, before she added, with earnest: "It's a pleasure to meet you." Despite their less than acceptable start, anyway.

"So, you don't know where you are from." Amrita mused thoughtfully, though her attention was far from this conversation. "Are you still lost? Or have you found some place to belong?" She gestured vaguely with one hand, creating a blanket term that she felt left the door open for any type of belonging; it was easier that way.

cherno astra

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:34 am
Now that was food for a thought Elysiel hadn't put any stock into. Mulling it over, Elysiel kept pace with the ghoul, subconsciously trailing along like a loyal familiar.

That the great king was still around was pleasant, to think about. She knew so little of the world as it was in present times that it was like a beacon of something to belong to, something much larger than her. Any memories of her past were fleeting and distant at best, evaporating into the wind like a plume of smoke if the seraphim tried to focus on them for too long. Transient was the best word to describe her mind.

"It's nice to meet you too," she replied, unsure of which name to use. Her wings fluttered out of sync, curling inwards to shield her in a moment of embarrassment.

"I'm, like...really, really lost. I've just kind of been, you know. Floating around, I guess."

enoh love
OH MY GOD ENOH PLS REMIND ME omfg I AM JUST THE WORST IN THE WHOLE WORLD..!! I DESERVE A THOUSAND LASHINGS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:50 am
Amrita continued walking, seemingly oblivious to the internal predicament over names. She lead them effortlessly down the hallway, choosing silent cues and the ghost of gentle touches when it came time to make turns down new hallways. Though Elysiel's original destination was unknown to her, she made assumptions, and those assumptions left her heading towards more secluded and less-travelled hallways. The best kind to talk about potentially sensitive issues.

"And if I said I could - and am willing - to provide you with an anchor?" The patchwork offered, tilting her gaze down to look at the other ghoul from the corner of her eye. "Perhaps...a group of similarly lost individuals, finding a place together, where they are free to drift, but always linked." It was as much of an offer as it was a test of one. The only silent disclaimer was the within reason to the idea of free spirits.

"A metaphorical family, I suppose." She mused, more to herself than to Elysiel.

cherno astra
omg no you're ok put that whip down

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:57 pm
Elysiel looked at her, stopping short to inspect the ghoul's face, trying to decipher intent and failing.

"Would I belong?" she asked, and the demeanor was dropped in favor of softness, of a fear that she felt that she'd had for a long, long time. A long time left alone, after a series of unfortunate events. A shy, quiet thing, that was young and insecure despite her true age.

"I'm...interested."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:26 pm
Amrita stopped as Elysiel did, offering a soft smile as the other ghoul searched her face.

"I can give you a place, but how well you belong will be up to you." The patchwork's hand lifted towards Elysiel, lightly brushing stitched green fingers through loose strands of purple hair. If she were allowed, she would brush them delicately behind her ear, in an almost maternal gesture. "I have faith in you, though. I know you will do very well." Nobody who craved belonging that much could ever be too big of a disappointment, after all.

"If you're really interested, I can initiate you right here, and right now." Her hand trailed away from Elysiel, and folded with the other across her stomach. "It might hurt, but I promise it will be a temporary pain...All I ask is that you trust me."

cherno astra

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:04 pm
She felt drawn to what Moon offered her, like a moth to the flame. She felt ancient and powerful, and younger than a newly formed scareling.

"If you promise," Elysiel said, her voice a whispers, and six wings came up to expand fully behind her, wrapping around them both, an indigo shell of protection from the outside world. She felt safer, here, in the shadows, with spindles of light peeking through the gaps.

"I trust you," she said, intent on the other ghoul. "What do I need to do?"

eno love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:28 pm
Her gaze shifted to eye the wings that surrounded them, shading them from the light of the hallway. A small smile toyed on her lips at the comfort the semi-darkness gave, and for a moment, her eyes closed.

"I promise." She swore, her tone nothing but sincere. Her eyes reopened slowly to focus on the ghoul in front of her, her smile shifting as if she found her absolutely precious. A promise was a promise, and it was one that was easily given, and easily granted. Elysiel's trust brought a brighter smile to her lips, and a rather deep feeling of satisfaction; that was what she loved to hear, after all.

Trust was a powerful thing.

Stitched fingers crawled onto Elysiel's shoulder, clamping firmly as if to keep her in place. "Relax." Moon breathed out as vines began to curl around her feet, their ghostly tendrils twisting around her ankles as her own flesh darkened, starting at her toes and fingers and saturating up her legs and down her arms.

The illusion was short lived as she suddenly pulled her close. Her free hand, with fingers twisted into a crude point, shot forward to embed sharpened claws into the poor ghoul's stomach; as her nails pierced through flesh, a little piece of her FEAR went with it.

One small black crystal was left behind as she ripped her hand free once more, planted in Elysiel's FEAR, invisible in almost every way.

cherno astra
Damage: 10!
Elysiel has been infected! Welcome to the Black Parade

Enoh Love
Crew

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:53 pm
She cried out, because oh, how it hurt. Of all the things she had been expecting, this was not one of them.

(And yet, it was not entirely unfamiliar: dancing at the corners of her mind, lost to the ether as pain took over.)

The claws dug into her belly, tearing past fine clothing and into her flesh, past the point of no return, consuming her from the inside. How could she relax, like this? How could she do anything but swallow down a scream and bite down on her tongue, rivulets of violet spilling out of her mouth.

Elysiel doubled over, collapsed until that hand of Amrita's was the only thing holding her up, and when it was gone, she slumped to the floor entirely, wings curled around her in a pitiful heap. It hurt. It hurt. (And now, she belonged.)

enoh love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces