Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] When the wolf finds the Riddle (Carlos/Frost) fin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:57 am
The pumkin sun was out it was nice and Carlos had found a butterfly to chase across the campus. He dropped tail swishing behind him as he stayed low and to the ground stalking down his prey as it landed on a leaf. It's back bore eyes that flashed in and out and he sniffed the air. Yes he was down wind. A soft breeze covered the sound of his approach. He had to work slightly to work against the breeze floating closer and closer. his illusion hands formed above him posed at the ready.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:37 pm
He was keen to the scent of cat. Day in and day out, he knew the smell of cat. And this cat was one he’d met before but had not had the chance to really catch. While the cat stalked a butterfly, Frost stalked the cat. It was a sort of cycle like that.

As the cat’s tail flickered, his ears did, shifting to make himself smaller, and though his body was made of snow, it did keep him hidden. Sniffing the air again, he was sure this cat was the one from the botched human trip. When he got close enough-

His red eyes shot wide open when a nearby bird noticed him and flew off. Damn- looking back to the cat he resumed his large natural form and attempted to catch the feline.
phantompanther13

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:19 am
Swish swish swish. His tail twitched in agitation as he crept closer and closer. And closer.

A bird suddenly fluttered to the air. he paused and sniffed the air staring at the bird. But his prey, his prey had not moved. He waited for one second, two peering around. Eats swiveled on top of his head listening for anything, when he suddenly realize there was a large very large wolf heading right for him.

"Mreoow!" he let out a yelp and took off forgetting about his prey. Instead he shot straight for a tree. He didn't even bother to try and
"stand" in fact the pin he was wearing got jostled off and left int he dust as he took on his true form, something closer to the size of a kitten rather than a student.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:38 am
The cat noticed him. Whoops. As Frost tried to recover, he realized it was too late. He’d been noticed and now he missed, cat escaping before the wolfos had had the chance to catch him. Shaking this off he darted after the cat boil, now the size and shape of a small kitten. However that didn’t matter to Frost. Cat was a cat was a cat at any size or stage in life. And cats were to be caught and..well. caught. He’d never really done anything after catching them.

Jack had been the exception though.

Running to the tree where the cat boil had taken refuge, Frost jumped, attempting to climb it in his natural form. Barking a few times, he realized how silly it must have been so…”Come down cat.”
He was going to try and talk the cat down.
“I want to catch you.”

phantompanther13

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:40 am
Carlos had climbed that tree like a pro. He squirreled up to the top most branches and sat on a thin one a** high as he could go. Sadly, Carlos also lost his butterfly.

"Carlos does not want to be caught!" he flailed around a moment and almost lost his footing, catching it with his fore paws and kicking until he managed to climb back up.

He turned and grinned down at the dog before sticking out his tongue.

iStoleYurVamps
Carlos is a smart one. >.>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:33 pm
There was nothing wrong with wanting to catch a cat. It was natural, instinct, but chasing students was a bit of a gray area. On one hand, yes they were cats. On the other? They were students and he might be distressing them with his chasing. But Frost figured it was all just natural. Nothing to get worked up over.

Sitting under the branch, Frost stared, tail wagging just a bit. “I will not eat- just catch.” That was the thing about catching cats for Frost- he never really knew what to do with them after. Except Jack. Jack he could drag for naps. “If you will not come down..” Backing away slowly he set a considerable distance between himself and the tree. At least until he charged forward, slamming into it for a violent shake. “I promise, I just wish to catch.”

phantompanther13

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:45 am
"Mew!" Carlos clung to his branch nearly being shaken off. "Mew mew! Catch you may but riddle game first you must beat." He stared down at Frost.

"An exchange must be made. Your riddle I solve and then you must solve mine. Win my game and down I will come." he challenged the wolf. This was just like siblings... usually he lost. Maybe with the wolf it would be different? Carlos hoped so. He did not want to be drug around or tied up in a tree.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:09 pm
phantompanther13

The cat wanted to play a game? His tail wagged harder as Frost perked at the idea of playing a game. He very much enjoyed games- like the chase. Sure, riddles were not his thing but… hey a game was a game right? Barking once, he sat under the tree again. “Alright, I’ll bite.” Figuratively of course.

“One riddle from me, one from you-“ He closed his eyes thinking. “I will try this game. If I win there will be chase. If I lose… there will be no chase.” Just a hunt. While the same, hunt was more intense and in that case he’d not stop until her caught what he was going for. Chase was more a try thing anyway.
Frost thought he was being clever.
“I will go first-
She glows and grows as seasons pass, yet she does not exist while she does. A name is given but a body cannot be found nor held. Untouchable. What is she?”  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:20 am
Carlos could only hope he meant figuratively, he did not want to loose a limp or his head. The wolf was big enough to do both. He could probably open those Jaws and fit all of the Cheshire kitten in, or at least in Carlos's mind he could.

It sounded like he could only delay the chase. The wold was thinking things and games.

Oh he was good! Carlos stared at the wolf. Grows and glows like a fog. but it is not a fog, because fog doesn't grow as seasons past. You have a very good riddle yes. The moon has a body even if it you can not reach, however the moons reflection has no body to hold.

Reflection is her name, of the moon to be precise." or at least it was one possible answer to the riddle. Carlos thought it was a good one anyway, but he would have to wait to see if he was right.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:07 pm
It was close but it was not the reflection- Frost’s ear perked when Carlos gave his answer but then fell as he elaborated. “You have it wrong but close to the right.” He said, clicking his jaw as his tail swayed. “It is not her reflection but the moon herself. She is the moon. You understand?” He wondered if he had just made a poor riddle. “Moon Goddess. We have a name for her, but it is in song. In howl. Was it a bad riddle? You were close.”

Frost was suddenly wondering if he was just bad at the game.
“What is your riddle?”
phantompanther13

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:53 pm
"No no it was a good riddle. Maybe we need to figure out how to make the details a little clearer however it was a very good riddle. I got the right idea, the imagery was nice. Maybe add int he the word myth somewhere? So we know she is a goddess and not just the moon." Carlos thought about it examining over the riddle. He really did like it. His siblings would be able to give much better advice on how to improve it.

"Oh my riddle. Hummmmmm." he stared at the wold thinking. what riddle for him would he make?

"Hands and a face I have but no body. People look to me when the sun goes down."

It was simple but simple was fine. The wolf might be able to understand it but often times the most basic riddles were hardest.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:40 pm
Perhaps. Frost wasn’t a riddler- he was more ‘Chase and catch and maybe eat’ kind of guy. Playing with his food wasn’t his style. Still under the tree, Frost paced a bit before stopping when Carlos’s riddle was over. “A face with hands but no body?” The sun going down- It was confusing, and said confusion was all over the ghost’s face.

“A clock? Or is it a minipet?” He gave a leery look to the cat. “A clock minipet?” He wondered if there were such minipets. If so, he also wondered what they might taste like. “I do not think a clock minipet would be very good for time telling though. You’d have to feed it batteries.”

phantompanther13

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:01 am
"A clock it is!" Carlos chirped grinning down at the wolf. He was quite pleased the wolf solved it, very please until he realized what that meant.

His ears drooped but the grin didn't leave his face. "That means I have to come down now..." Carlos was true to his word, even if he didn't like it. "Catch you may. Get ready." Carlos wiggled his tail and then launched out of the tree flying straight down upon the wolf fore arms spread in typical cat flying squirrel. It was a slow fall with plenty of time to be caught. if not, Carlos would hit the ground and probably run. Maybe run, Carlos was generally pretty lazy. The wolf would catch him anyway. Maybe not run. Maybe just lay and be caught.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:11 pm
Frost's face split into a wide fang filled grin when Carlos said he was right. While the form the ghost was in was not optimal for catching he could make due. Jaws wide he waited for the cat to just barely touch-
And the jaws came down.

A hold, fangs just keeping Carlos in his mouth, Frost did set the cat down before attempting to pin him with his paw. "Caught." He said fur puffing up with a bit of pride.
This was followed by Frost simply holding him there. "Good cat."

phantompanther13
I GM'd a bit ;o; i can edit if you want

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:31 pm
Carlos's limbs flew in every direction as he was pinned to the ground. He lounged out head rocking to one side as he did his best to look as dead as possible for a moment.

Frost was gentle though. Gentle. Carlos peeked up from under a paw which had landed over his head. "Carlos is good?" his ears perked up and he pawed at Frost's leg. "Carlos is good! Moon wolf made good catch. Best catch. Best caught." he purred at the wolf. Rubbing his cheek against the paw pinning him to the ground.

iStoleYurVamps
Nooo you are fine. XD Carlos is a little rag doll. He will let people grab him and haul him around. Feel free. Besides I RPed him right into Frost there.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff