Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image

After about 2-3 years of being away from Gaia because RL got in the way (I know! How DARE it!?) I am finally coming back. I've been having a horrible itch to get back into RPing, and, in the past, SoA has always been good to me when it comes to scratching that itch. So here I am to present to you some of my SoA!

Now, I have intentions on easing back into things. Because of this I am only offering a few of my SoA up for RPing purposes. Now, if you know an SoA I have that isn't on the list and you are just DIEING to RP with said SoA, then toss me a PM and we'll see what we can do. smile For now though, I intend to just RP with characters whose personalities are very well defined and/or whom I am very much attached to. smile

So below are the SoA up and available for RPing purposes. I'll give a brief desc. of each one and possibly some history (if they have one and/or if I can remember it all. haha)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

Name Meaning: Fire
Species: Lion
Pride: Firekin

---

Parents: --
Siblings: --
Mate: Kiu (Deceased)
Offspring: Kwana, Kavuasi, Kafara, Kimeti, Motomillia, Kijinga; Kamal, Hakan'Mawasii, and Kimya'Busara

---

Personality: Kinja is a sweet hearted old lioness despite the troubles she went through during her life. Pretty much with each lemon that was thrown at her, Kinja made lemonade and continues to do so, enjoying every little thing she still possesses. It's not unusual though to find the lioness staring at the stars at night, whispering, not to herself, but to her dear mate who had perished during the plague. It's Kinja's will alone to be there for her children that doesn't allow her to leave the world behind, not yet. Though her desire to leave and join her mate in the heavens is extremely strong, Kinja just isn't ready yet to allow eternal sleep to take her.

---

History: Kinja grew up in the Pridelands and was known as Kimondo when she resided there. She had all intentions of making the Pridelands the place she'd reside at until her death, but, being young and craving for love, she fell for a mysterious lion. As it turned out, Kimondo had fallen for a lion from the Firekin pride which was known as one of the most aggressive prides. But, with Kimondo's heart given to the lion, who unknowingly knew he possessed it, Kimondo set out on a journey that would had proven to be suicide if a certain Avian demi God hadn't appeared.

The Firekin were known to kill any trespassers within their lands, so, after striking up a deal with Hestia, the Goddess of birds, Kimondo's pelt change from the golden browns of the Pridelanders to that of the fiery red of the Firekin, thus, Kinja was born. With a new look and identity, Kinja was able to make herself a home within the Firekin pride and with Kiu, the lion who had stolen her heart form the beginning.

Though life in the desert was tough, Kinja managed to adjust and keep up appearances. One slip up would have been her death. It wasn't until Mwali, a Firekin prince, expressed interest in leaving the pride that Kinja revealed her identity to him, in hopes that he'd take a message back to the others she loved and missed int he Pridelands.

As it turned out, Kinja bore six children with Kiu, but the Gods would only smile down upon them for so long. Eventually the plague hit the pride and when it finally left, with it it took most of the pride, and Kiu along with it.

Left alone with nothing to do, Kinja did the only thing she could. She stayed, and raised her cubs. At this point the lioness had learned quite a bit thorughout her life and had decided to back out of the deal she had made with Hestia and allowed Kimeti to become heir to the throne. Once her son had grown old enough and no longer needed her Kinja left the pride with the intention to never return.

Out in the rogue lands, Kinja found herself still grief stricken. Loneliness had crept in and with it a rogue male took advantage. Their copulation brough about three cubs that were Kinja's saviours. Without them Kinja may have thrown herself into a river in an attempt of suicide.

With her cubs now fully grown and off on their own, Kinja was left alone for quite some time. With nothing lef tot do the old Lioness just roamed the lands and eventually found herself with some news about the Firekin. HAving heard that her son, Kimeti, was dead Kinja decided to investigate. Upon arriving at the pride she met her grandson, Kidondo who was the reagent there. She never found out what truly happened with Kimeti but had confirmed he was dead. Deciding to leave the pride again Kinja set out on her own, but she began to realize that her true home would always be where he family was. Since most of her family was in the Firekin, she decided to head back and have herself made a Firekin once again.

--

What I am looking for: General Firekin RP, Maybe another older lion who'd like to help fill in the void left after Kiu died.

I am OPEN to other ideas for her, but as of right now I have no intention of her ever having another litter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

---

Name Meaning: Fire Song
Pride: Motoujamii
---

Parents: Kaanga x ???
Siblings: Need names
Mate: --
Offspring: --
---

Personality: He is generally quite a calm fellow, but can have a hot temper when provoked enough. He's very loyal to his pride and would do anything to keep it safe.

---

History: Born into the Firekin pride he never left and took on the role of a soldier.

---

What I am Looking For: ANYTHING. As you can tell, this guy is a blank slate and I'd really like to get him some RP. I would like to see him find a nice gal to become his mate though. smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Drawing of Koka

Name Meaning: Kindle a Fire
Pride: Nergui
---

Parents: Kimeti x Karama/Finar-si
Siblings: Kidondo, Keoke, Kiunguza, Kaanga, Ki'somm Inihki
Offspring: Tanwen, Uriah
---

Personality: Koka is hot tempered lioness who wants nothing more than power. She'll do whatever she can to get what she wants and she'll let nothing stand in her way. Koka is not one that fears to use brute force, and she's far from being a push over either. Koka, doesn't fall in the stereotypical fighter though. She's very much a cunning thinker and a strategist. Anything she does is for her own personal gain. It should be noted though that Koka is far from the ideal mother and is not a lioness anyone would want to leave their cubs with.

---

History: Koka was the second to last born of Kimeti and Finar-Si/Karama's litter together. As it turned out, that coupling resulted in the entire litter being seers. Koka grew as a traditional, spoiled Firekin princess, but she never got what she wanted. Koka desired to hold the throne and with her brothers and other siblings in the way, it was doubtful she'd ever get it.

It was at this stage that Kokas seer powers began to grow and as a result she met with Mrost, the God of War whom she created a pact with. With the pact made that would hopefully guarantee that she would one day rule the desert, Koka returned to life as a normal Princess of the pride until her seer abilities had her trapsing into the desert once again, this time she met a King who also thirsted for power.

Koka had decided to join Nyek and leave the desert in hopes of learning all that she could off him and later utilize it when she came to retake the lands. As it turned out Koka grew well under Nyek's care and training and blossomed into a gorgeous but deadly lioness. When she reached adolescent Koka agreed, though warily, to bear Nyek's cubs. Much to Koka's anger, Nyek never lived to see the cubs born and she was forced to raise them on her own. To say that Koka wasn't thrilled about the situation would be an understatement.

Never to win the award for Best Mother, Koka raised her two daughters and trained them into warriors who were just about as deadly as their mother. After a few run ins with her brother and his damned mate No, Koka's visions returned and the tale of war and death was presented to her. With eagerness Koka returned to the Firekin lands with her daughters with all intentions of taking the throne she felt was rightfully hers. Afterall, what best way to take something when chaos was already ensuing within a war? Well, it turned out that Koka was right about the war, but not about winning it.

Koka had sent her daughters to ambush her father and kill him. It turned out her daughters were unable to kill Kimeti, but did injure him. With the King injured, Koka, in a sense did help with the death of the King but it was Kidondo who delt the killing blow and took the throne. Infuriated Koka abandoned her daughters and set out on her own once again.

--

What I am Looking For:Koka is now officially a slave of the Nergui so she is open for RP. There is a bit of plottage for this girl down the road, but right now I am just looking for pridal RP. As a heads up, she is NOT happy and will NOT be the nicest slave as in she will probably pick and start fights, at least for now. Through RP's and character development this girl is gonna learn a lot and change a bit so yea. XD I am pretty much open for anything with her, but I don't want any maiming or blinding, etc. Wounds/scars/temporary debilitations (wounds that will heal alright but are incredibly painful until they do) are fine.

So consider this a forewarning that her RPing with cubs, at least right now, is probably not the best of idea unless they have supervision. She sure as hell isn't gonna listen to them and will more likely try to injure then.  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:56 pm
User Image

Name Meaning: Moon
Pride: Rogue
---

Parents: Kamal x Kilua
Siblings: Need names
---

Personality: Sahar is a juve that can come across as a young adult. Born blind, he had to learn how to cope with his handicap and that forced him to grow up a bit faster than his siblings. After all, a blind cub not paying attenion could easily turn into a dead one. Despite his adult-like nature, Sahar does have a cub-like attitude about him that leaks out whenever he's amongst his family and those he trusts. Sahar is a dreamer. Anything he wants he pursues, though he's not always able to. What Sahar really wants is to find a way to best his handicap and his only hope for that is to grow stronger with his seer abilities.

---

History: Sahar grew up with his family, but over time decided to trek out on his own. His seer abilities, which came to him in dreams for several night in a row, led him to a pride that governed their pride by the phases of the moon. After his trial, Sahar was accepted into the pride and took of rank of a Lord. Things were easy going there. He was aided by the other pride members and was living a healthy life.

His visions returned though and they sent him off in search of a mountain, but what mountain her had no idea.

--

What I am Looking for: Sahar is set to join the Rahala pride once it's official. Right now I am just looking for RP for him as he journeys around looking for this mountain he's suppose to find from his visions that will lead him to his new pride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
---

Name Meaning: Shooting Star Constellation
Pride: --
---

Parents: Hakan'Mawasii x Mbaya
Siblings: 3 brothers
---

Personality: Arista is a very much still a daddy's girl. In fact, she still roams with her father, though isn't anywhere near as dependent on him as she had been. Now willing to stray away from Hakan, Arista seeks adventure and more knowledge about the world around her. The one thing that strikes the most interest in her are the Gods. They fascinate her to no end, and she constantly is hoping to meet more of them. Seeing how so many in her family had associations with the immortals it's not surprising that Arista found herself attracted to them as well.

---

History: Arista was born but her father was hardly ever in her life. When Hakan had finally come to visit her mother and her siblings Arista managed to convice Hakan to take her with him. Ever since then she followed her father around like a second shadow. She never left his side as she grew until finally a time came that she needed to break out on her own.

---

What I am Looking For: This girl is going to be a part of the Mwezi meta plot! Yea! She will be joining up with the exiled prince and helping out from the outside. So RP's with her related to the Mwezi plot are welcomed!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 pm
BLANK SLATES

Pretty much what the header says. These guys are all pretty much blank slates. I may have a general idea for them, I may not.

User Image
Name: Kimondo (Shooting Star)
Blank slate. I'd like to see her get involved in a lengthy plot line though since she's kinda special to me. Yes I would like her to find a mate.

User Image
Name: Isiphepho (Stormy)
No real idea what I wanna do with him. Offers on anything?

User Image
Name: Soyala (Winter Solstice)
I was thinking possibly Stormborn for her...or Jedi? I've no clue really. I'll ponder any kind of offers for her. Mate or flings are possible!

User Image
Names: Isoke (Gift from God)
I am doing my first RP with this gal but it's nothing that will create any real character development. There's on word that would describe her, flirty. Sooo that's why she's in this section. With so little work on her character I consider her a blank slate. I'll look at anything for this girl. A flingy kinda gal.

User Image
Name: Tanwen (White Fire)
No idea. Just...yea...no idea. lol  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:25 pm
Current on-going RP's By Character

Kinja: None

Koka:
A Conflict of Interest - Complete
Glory Hunt - Complete
What A Future, Indeed

Baku:
Solitude Interrupted (Basic meeting RP)

Kimondo:
Holy Jumping Lions! Adventures Await!

Kiamba'Roho:
Two Hurt Hearts

Isoke:
Drought?

Kai'Melos:
Retribution (Pridal ORP)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 am
Kolie~flower <3

I got your PM this morning and just wanted to let you know it all sounded fabulous and I shall reply properly at the weekend! :3  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:54 pm
Wonderful! Thank you Kimmeh! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:09 am
I think Baku meeting Bunika would be hilarious

User Image  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:37 pm
Lightning Shadow X

User Image

I think this sounds marvelous. smile Would you like to start the thread or shall I?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:40 pm
Kolina
Lightning Shadow X

User Image

I think this sounds marvelous. smile Would you like to start the thread or shall I?

Could you please? I've been kind of busy today and I could answer it tommorow. ;w;  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:44 pm
Lightning Shadow X
Kolina
Lightning Shadow X

User Image

Could you please? I've been kind of busy today and I could answer it tommorow. ;w;

Yep no problem! I might not get to it until tomorrow morning though. I've been up since 3am so, at this point, my brain is a bit...fried. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:33 pm
Kolina

Nergui RP??
User Image
Nyek comes from Firekin blood (his grandmother) and is the son of the God of Chaos. :U

User Image
Also, if Awiti ever met Baku she'd try to mate with him after the fun she had with Nyek's father, Dath. :T He could mess with her, since he'd never give her babies. She's a pretty strong seer herself, for not having a god parent.

User Image
He could also mess with Coeur, who has quite the grudge against gods after accidentally having cubs by Al-hattal. She's crazy and a b***h. She believed her cubs were her possessions and tried to control them, but the daughter and granddaughter she had managed to keep and control were captured as thralls in the Stormborn, so she probably wants more. Again, he can mess with her by not giving her any. :U -shrug-  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:45 am
Puhterodactyl
Kolina

Nergui RP??
User Image
Nyek comes from Firekin blood (his grandmother) and is the son of the God of Chaos. :U

User Image
Also, if Awiti ever met Baku she'd try to mate with him after the fun she had with Nyek's father, Dath. :T He could mess with her, since he'd never give her babies. She's a pretty strong seer herself, for not having a god parent.

User Image
He could also mess with Coeur, who has quite the grudge against gods after accidentally having cubs by Al-hattal. She's crazy and a b***h. She believed her cubs were her possessions and tried to control them, but the daughter and granddaughter she had managed to keep and control were captured as thralls in the Stormborn, so she probably wants more. Again, he can mess with her by not giving her any. :U -shrug-

Nergui RP can happen as soon as Koka is part of the pride, which will happen soon. wink

As for Baku RP with your two gals, I am intrigued with this. I'll probably RP with one of them. Just give me a few days to get stuff going here with Koka and the other RP I have to start with Baku then I'll toss you a PM with a linkage. smile I am trying to spread out RP a bit so that I don't get myself overwhelmed since I am just getting back into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:35 am
Lightning Shadow X

posted in God's Haven! smile

Solitude Interrupted  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:38 pm
Koka is now officially a slave of the Nergui so she is open for RP. There is a bit of plottage for this girl down the road, but right now I am just looking for pridal RP. As a heads up, she is NOT happy and will NOT be the nicest slave as in she will probably pick and start fights, at least for now. Through RP's and character development this girl is gonna learn a lot and change a bit so yea. XD I am pretty much open for anything with her, but I don't want any maiming or blinding, etc. Wounds/scars/temporary debilitations (wounds that will heal alright but are incredibly painful until they do) are fine.

So consider this a forewarning that her RPing with cubs, at least right now, is probably not the best of idea unless they have supervision, cause she sure as hell isn't gonna listen to them and will more likely try to injure then.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff