Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ARTIFACT PRP] Bros ( Kettil / Shun / Hel ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:45 pm
Hel was currently situated outside the school gates of Amityville. She had taken to leaning against the stone wall, giving a final look over to the worn out scroll in her hands. She had acquired it when her boss had dropped off a big box of stuff to sort through, and while doing so this had caught her attention.

An artifact.

From there she had pestered Nox for more information about it, and then had done a teeny bit of research, just a teeny bit. Hel couldn't be bothered to sit too long in a library looking s**t up...besides, this kind of stuff was better done through action! She needed to go out and search for it! Not read about!

The reaper did have the mind to call in some companions for the journey though. She had sent off a text to Kettil and called Shun (since with his dyslexia the odds of him showing up somewhere else were really high) to meet her and what they were doing. Now, she waited.

Oh joy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:50 pm
Hel needed aid with something. Shun wasn't completely certain yet, but that part didn't matter so much. He couldn't turn her down if she needed the help. After receiving the call, he grabbed his jacket and extra blades and whatnot, then headed out.

She was already at the gate when he showed up.

"Oi," he greeted as he walked over towards her with his hands in his pockets.

"What's going on exactly?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:59 pm
Kettil'd got the text while he was organizing some of his tools and things he needed to do over the next few days. He happened to have free time and so he pocketed his phone and called on Endzela so she'd be with him.

"Sounds like a fun day~." After making sure that everything would be alright after he left, he was out the door.

He arrived where Hel told him to meet up with her, "FRIENNNNDSSS~," he called out cheerfully. If he was any more cheerful right now he'd probably burst into sunshine.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:01 pm
"Yo!" Hel returned in greeting to Shun, lifting a hand in greeting. She was about to tell him what was up, but then Kettil appeared.

Kettil.

Hold that thought...

The reaper immediately narrowed her eyes and pointed a finger at the Muut.

"You."

She let that hang in the air for a moment.

"I can not believe you and my sister are having a scareling!" She shrieked.  

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:03 pm
Shun went still for a moment as he heard Kettil. Not because of the fact that it was Kettil but because of the fairly real possibility that Freya was somewhere nearby and on her way as well. He quickly snapped out of this as he heard the valkyrie say something that caught him off guard.

"Scare.."

He turned towards the Muut.

"..You're having a scareling?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:07 pm
Suddenly he was being shrieked at and pointed at and he just smiled at her and stared, a quick glance was cast over toward Shun.

The smile turned a little smug as he just caught Hel up into a hug, mostly he was prepared for backlash, "YOU WILL BE BEST AUNTIE. I AM GLAD YOU ARE EXCITED."

The Muut responded cheerfully to Shun, "Ja! We managed to get a pumpkin and it is the best one!" Freya was around in spirit.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:20 pm
Quite honestly, despite being told the news, Hel still couldn't wrap her brain around it, she really couldn't it. Her sister...having a scareling...ugh. UGH. That babe's saving grace would be Kettil....but she wasn't about to say that to anyone right now. As she was swept up into a hug, the reaper swatted the Muut with the scroll she'd been holding, a few times, and then pushed herself out of his arms.

"DUH I will be the best aunt ever!" She exclaimed...but still.

Her sister.

Having a scareling.

Woah.

Woah.

She swatted Kettil again with the scroll, this time in the abs, before she finally unrolled it all the way and presented it to her two companions.

"I have called on you both to accompany me in retrieving this!" The valkyrie exclaimed. "Oh...ya! Since you can not read, Shun, I will just keep going--" She cleared her throat briefly. "It is an artifact is known as the Siege of Svipul! I came across it when Nox had me sorting through some s**t! I want it, so thus I am seeking it!" She grinned. "It seems to follow the few other quests we have gone on...as in it gets us to a cavern but after that..." The ghoul shrugged. "There is not much written after that, but I suppose we shall find out as we go, ya!?"

She rolled up the scroll.

"So? Will you two accompany me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:34 pm
At this news, Shun wasn't completely certain how to feel. The two certainly didn't waste any time to say in the least. He and Mitsu were still trying to find a place to live. They also had a marriage to go through when they had the chance as well. Scarelings were far from something that was going to be discussed soon.

He hoped.

He still didn't want any kids.

"...Congratulations, then," he said finally with a nod. With that out of the way now, he turned back to Hel as she began to explain why they were being brought here. Ah. It was for an artifact expedition.

"I'm not about to tell you no, now. Any idea what your artifact does?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:40 pm
He had let Hel go after she pushed away, not insisting on hugging onto her again and again to be a thorn in her side - though he had considered it briefly. The swats were met with him making soft 'oof' sounds and pretending he was severely injured as he leaned to the side as if he was about to die any moment.

Endzela just watched from where she managed to find a perch. "Such a fool," she hooted.

Kettil ignored his familiar and beamed at Shun, "Thanks! Means a lot to hear ya say that."

He settled down enough to listen to Hel as she spoke and gave a thumbs up, "I'm in! I got some free time."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:17 pm
Hel grinned at Shun at the reply he gave her. Of course he wouldn't tell her no! They were bros. "Ya! Of course!" Hel replied. "I would not be sending us on a possibly pointless chase--" Yeah she would, she totally would have "--for something I do not know! Because if the artifact was ******** lame effects...then ya." She nodded her head firmly. "According to the small bit that was written, this artifact as the ability to increase power during battle...and it has the ability to allow the transformation of FEAR...its shape, ya?"

The reaper nodded her head firmly. "Alright, let us get going! We are burning day light!" That being said Hel tucked the scroll into her side pouch and then turned, headed off in the direction they needed.

It seemed to be a bit of a walk through the woods, and after some time the knarled and twisted trees thinned out and soon gave way to a looming stone structure.

Hel stopped outside the circle of stones, and just peered around.

"Huh." She looked back at her two friends. "This is already different than the last quests we have been on, ya?"

Closer inspection of the stones in place revealed portals on each of them.

"I suppose this is the same though, ya? Trial and error."

Quote:

All players roll 1d100 and respond accordingly! Once 1 member finds the cavern then the entire party can move on!

If you re-roll a prompt you already got, you can answer again if you want, or you can just acknowledge you were here already and skip the re-collection of the memory!

- Rolling 1 - 20 you pass through one of the portals and re-appear out another within the stone formation of portals. That was kind of funny. Dud portal!

- Rolling 21 - 40 you pass through one of the portals and you standing on the rocky shore of a beach. The water is a dark steel gray and the air is heavy with cold. It's about to snow. You briefly re-call a moment where you felt something impending upon you before you re-appear back at the stone formation of portals

- Rolling 41 - 60 you pass through one of the portals and you standing on the ledge of a snowy cliff. You're in the middle of a blizzard. You briefly re-call a moment where you felt blind (literally or figuratively) before you re-appear back at the stone formation of portals

- Rolling 61 - 80 you pass through one of the portals and you are knee deep in snow in a forest. It's eerily silent, with the exception of snow that's grown too heavy falling off of tree branches. You briely re-call a moment where you felt out of place before you re-appear back at the stone formation of portals

- Rolling 81 - 90 you pass through one of the portals and you are knee deep in a snowy field. In the distance appears to be a cavern, but it is too far by foot. You briefly recall a moment where something felt out of reach before you re-appear back at the stone formation of portals

- Rolling 91 - 100 you find the portal that leads to the cavern you need to go to...but it's not sunken in water, it's sunken in snow. Brr. Congratulations! I think

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:26 pm
"Transformation of FEAR?" Shun repeated with a tilt of his head. He glanced to Kettil for the moment, nodding to him as he thanked him.

During the walk itself, the reaper was silent, as one might expect. He paused before the stone structure, looking around with a sense of curiosity.

"Let's hope we do not get lost," he murmured before stepping through one of the portals. All of the sudden, he felt cold. Very cold. He was up on some cliff and there was a blizzard all around. This moment was very brief as he had a flashback to the first incident in the Haunted House, riding upon Mitsu's true form after Caelius had robbed him of his sight and hearing.

Shaking his head to try and toss the memory aside, he soon realized that he was outside the circle of stones once more.

"What the bloody hell was that..?"  
Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 pm
There was no prodding needed when Hel announced that it was time to march forward - she'd probably would have had a lot more issue telling the Muut to stay in place.

He wandered forward and paused at their destination for a second, "Mmm. Is a good thing that it is different though! Cause otherwise this whole thing would get boring so fast." Kettil sometimes liked to pretend that he was a wise old sage. Endzela just let out a sigh as she landed on what looked to be a safe perch.

Kettil picked out a portal at random and ended up going out of one somewhere across from it, "...Hi, bye...?"

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lucyal rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:37 pm
"Ya! Like...it can allow something to alter its form!" This, of course, had Hel crazy excited with curiosity, and she'd know what it'd truly be capable of as soon as they got it! That being said...

Hel watched Shun go through a portal, and he was gone for a few moments while Kettil pretty much went and...came right back? "Huh...What the hell was what?" She inquired of Shun as the grim returned, though she didn't stick around to find out, as she stepped through a different portal than the other two.

The reaper landed in snow, and paused, catching her balance.

"...Eh?" Hrm. She wasn't dressed for this...and it was too damn quiet in these woods. "HELLO!?" She called out, and briefly she remembered the time she first came to Amityville. Despite all the diverse student life, she had felt very out of place without her sister around...

Soon enough, Hel came out of the portal, and shook her head.

"Ah, never mind...I figured out what the 'what the hell' meant."  
Blade Kuroda rolled 1 100-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:43 pm
"Yeah," Shun grunted. Taking in a deep breath, he walked through another portal... only to come out of a different one on the other side.

"...."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:47 pm
"...This is some advanced game of peek-a-boo..." He muttered to himself.

Kettil picked what looked to be a new portal and meandered on through only to end up in a snowy field. Knee deep and snow and with something off to the distance that didn't seem like he could reach it if he tried right then -- not without informing the others.

The memory of something out of his reach blinked through his mind - a feeling more than it was something tangible, a feeling of wanting to be with someone but unable to because of circumstances...

Before he could really grasp a hold of the meaning he blinked and he was back, "...Shoulda brought some of my winter gear.."

Hel wasn't the only one not dressed for snowy situations.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff