Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

My Gods are looking for a little attention.

Their information will come in the following posts!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

Quote:

Nquma is a shy, awkward female who doesn't really know how to deal with mortals. She feels like they all hate her because she is a God, even if she is in disguise, and she never really knows how to act around them.

She tends to act stiffly around others, Gods included, and can come across as cold or uncaring. Really, though, she is just unsocial.

I would love for her to get a new mate. Her former mate has vanished, the user no longer on Gaia, so someone to come along and spend some time with her would be great. ICly, I'll say they split amicably, but she's still quite lonely. They had a litter together, after all.

A God mate who could help her come out of her shell would be amazing. She is not open to flings or mortal mates, sorry!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image

Quote:

Jalidi is the opposite of his mother, in that he entirely means for how cold and uncaring he comes off as. He is a smug son of a gun and isn't afraid to inform others of his opinions. Having grown up somewhat separated from mortals, he finds them a bit beneath him.

So of course flings with mortals are totally welcome- perhaps he could find some ladies who show him that mortals can be interesting and worth his time. Flings with other Gods would be great, too, but he is not currently seeking a mate.

Of course, if the RP lends itself to the latter, it can be discussed!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image

Quote:

Koko is.... very slow. He has an extremely chill attitude and nothing gets to him. If it does, it takes weeks to register. Not even kidding. He is likely to speak in very long, pausing sentences and can sometimes forget what he is saying right in the middle of saying it. He is not someone easily dealt with, especially if said someone has a short temper.

He is someone who can be taken advantage of, so if ladies are looking for a one night stand, or to gain some half- God babies, I know a guy.

Flings of any kind are welcome. He would be willing to take a mate, but I imagine it would have to be someone VERY tolerant.

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:46 pm
This is open!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:57 pm
-tosses Xolile at-
User Image
She's energetic and has a pretty big ego, thinks she's the best thing since sliced wildebeest. Always ready for a challenge or to prove herself in some way. I could see amusing RPs with both of your boys, since she's got a pretty short attention span and talks as fast as she thinks and is sure she's the most awesome thing on four paws. Some head-butting with Jalidi, some running literal circles around Kokotevu. In either case she'd be very interested in either God, since she's never met one but heard stories about them. Lots of questions, little space for answers XD She'll want to test her own abilities against theirs, I'm certain. Plus pretty babies =3c  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:52 am
Fling for Jalidi?
User Image

Din's personality is different, somewhat, depending on who she's dealing with. Gods are treated entirely better (perhaps even normally,) than she treats mortals, who are not even worth her time, except as playthings. She's a chaotic neutral, so caring and righteousness are not in her nature. Watching out for herself and remaining entertained, however, are more top priorities.

As both see themselves as above mortals, perhaps they could get along most in that way? (Although Din is cruel to them, taking pleasure even in just watching their struggles; she's not just aloof.) Let me know what you think! :3 (I don't see mates happening for her, she's somewhat of a jaded character in the love department, and I'm pretty sure she would just be having a bit of fun.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:07 am
SilverLutz

XD I would love her to meet either of them. It's hard to pick! They both sound like fun situations to RP out.

Light Atago

Jalidi would probably be happy to spend some time with her, though he might walk away feeling a bit sorry for mortals. >> He was never raised to hate them, his mother had just been afraid of them and he figured there was something about them that was bad. XD Still, I think he would entertain her until he decided to mosey along!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:24 am
We could do both >w> She only has 2 RPs so it would bolster her count a bit. And if either strike your fancy we could pick after that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:50 am
SilverLutz
We could do both >w> She only has 2 RPs so it would bolster her count a bit. And if either strike your fancy we could pick after that.
Both sounds good 8|  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:54 am
Excellent o3o Want to start one up or shall I? I think we still have one else where, so two at a time is good. Also going to be MIA for a few days soon >>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:56 pm
SilverLutz
Excellent o3o Want to start one up or shall I? I think we still have one else where, so two at a time is good. Also going to be MIA for a few days soon >>
it's all good. xD

We can go with Koko first. i can start it!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 am
Bumpies  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:13 am
User Image

I can offer Buni for perhaps a lighter view of mortals? She adores how imaginative they can be and is an ever optimistic ball of energy.  

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:14 pm
god of sloths, meet god of hummingbirds. animal gods ftw!

User Image

just up for anything? I just thought it would be amusing. She's kind of excitable and always on the go, so quite the opposite of him. I'm trying to jump back into the rp bandwagon, and she is in dire needs of some fleshing out. >3>

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff