Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Remmington Estate ((Accepting: Need Males)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to The Remmington Estate!
A large mansion given to the school for children to use for Dormitory purposes! Our only rule is don't break anything please!

Living Room

Bathroom

Kitchen

Backyard

Basement

Training Room

Jay's Room

Salem's Room
User Image

Iggy's Room

Harper's Room
User Image

Locke's room
User Image

Airy's room
User Image

OTHER ROOMS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
(PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN AND SEND ME CHARACTER INFO AND ROOM)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:35 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

After searching for hours with Salem, Jay had seen this empty mansion up for grabs in a school flier and decided to take up the offer. The task was usually turned down since it was so big and needed to be maintained by one person but he didn't mind, maybe Salem would join him and then they'd get some roommates to help around the house. "So Salem What do you think?" He said, throwing up his arms in gesture to the house, the deed to it in his right hand and a grin on his face.

♈I'll write it how I please...♈

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

When they arrived at the mansion Salem stared in amazement."WOW! I-It's amazing!" She said cheerfully to Jay. She unlocked the front door and stepped in. She became fantasized looked back at Jay."I don't know what to say its just...Breathtaking." She said before hugging him around the neck.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:03 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay was a bit caught off guard by Salem's sudden hug but embraced it as he looked around the house. The place was gigantic, he was surprised no one else decided to come live here as luxurious as it was. Sitting on the couch he turned on the TV and flipped his head back on the couch to Salem. "So what shall we do in this gigantic establishment?" He asked her.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:32 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem sat on the couch next to Jay."Im not sure. You have any ideas."She said with a smirk.She rested her head on his shoulder and yawned."If your hungry I can cook." She was a decent cook and wouldn't mind cooking for Jay, Actually wanted to.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:27 am
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay rested his cheek on her head and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Oh? I didn't know you knew how to cook. What can you make?" He asked, his stomach growling at the thought of homemade food. Besides eating that Ice cream Jay hadn't eaten much besides a small breakfast so he was starving.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:49 am
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem slowly stood up giggling at the sound of his stomach growling. "I've cooked since I was little but there's only afew things I can make.Any ways you do sound hungry. Do you like spicy stuff, If you'd like I can make curry." She was exited to actually get to cook for the first time in awhile.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:25 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image

♈This is my story...♈

Jay grinned when she said spicy food and that she'd make some curry. He never really had any curry since he moved here but decided to try some. Curry Sounds great! Need any help cooking? He asked, getting up and wiping some lint off his T-shirt. It had been a while since he had cooked, most people could tell right off the bat he wasn't a good cooker at all and he proved that by almost burning down a house when tasked to make a cake.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem smiled at his offer and nodded."Yea it would be faster and funner."She looked around Until she found the way to the kitchen with Jay.She pulled out cutting board and placed in on the counter I front of Jay and pulled out peppers and onions."Can you help me cut these into small pieces?" She said handing him a cutting knife.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:35 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay nodded and took the knife, spinning it with his hand as he lined up the Vegetables with his other. Once they were lined up he Minced away at the vegetables, cutting them into small bits before taking a gash at his thumb. AGH! Son of a b***h! He cursed, holding his bloodied finger away from the food. It hurt like hell and he didn't need bits of vegetables in the wound.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:56 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem jumped once she heard Jay yell. She ran over to him and went into a panic after seeing his blood. She quickly dampened a rag and gave it to him to put over the cut."I'll go find some bandages."She ran off searching all over the house for a first aid kits. She ran back with bandages. She helped him clean the cut then wrapped the bandage around his thumb.She held his hurt hand in between both of her hands and sighed with a weak laugh"Are you ok?"

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:23 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay nodded, flexing his hand to show that he could still move the finger. Well I didn't cut the ligament so I'll be fine. eheh I guess this is why I don't cook He said with a half smile. He felt bad that he was being a burden now since he wounded himself. His finger still stung from the wound but it wasn't anything unbearable. I guess you're the only one here with culinary talent. He said stretching out and yawning before sitting down at the table. I'll just sit here and keep you company while you cook then miss.Talented He said with a wink.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:48 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem smiled at his comment."Miss Talent, huh?" She sliced the rest of the peppers and put them in a pan adding ingredients and stirring. "Ive never made this by my self before, I usually cooked it with my mom so I hope it tastes alright." After awhile she put the curry on a spoon and brought it to Jay with her hand under it to prevent it from dripping. "Here's a pretty important job, You can be the taste tester."

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:09 pm
Angelbeats123

☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay too the spoon and wrapped his mouth around it. Jay took a second to let the flavor sink in and thought it was delicious but decided to be a tease. Hmm...I dunno....I mean its not that I don't like it....But I love it! He said with a grin, twirling the now empty spoon between his fingers as he sat on the couch.

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:46 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem puffed out her cheeks"You meany, you scared me for a second there." She tried to say in a winey voice but she couldn't hold the tone long enough with out laughing."Well Mr. Meany, It's done." She said playfully pushing his shoulder.She walked back into the kitchen and fixed him a bowl and set it on the table then went on to making her own.

"All on my own."

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces