Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply Viper's Corner of Old RPs
In the arms of the Elements (Viper & ShadowXM1) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image

RP between myself and ShadowMX1 of DA.

My Word program was bugging out so I thought I would post our messages here just in case.

Featured in this story is his Dryad Shaman, Asharah Greenleaf, and my character an orc druid named Tasesh Warband.

ShadowMX1
several girls on a quest, they each represent several different elements Earth, Wind, Fire, Water...they can controll these elements and are immune to them as well as are their babies to be.
They can even be monster girls
ooooh I like the idea of elemental women, that'd be a new one. We could even have characters fall for different race and creat subelements, like fire and earth make magma.
Earth can represent a Centauress or a WOW Dryad.....Wind can be a harpy or a a winged girl...Fire could be a dragon girl or demon girl, water could be a mermaid or undine...hmm true!
could even get away with just the raw element itself
True
ooooo maybe we could do that
Okay
perhaps a shaman or a druid has such a connection with an element that a spirit of that element manifests
Hey there we go!
Sooooooooooooooo are we good to go or what?
is that what we would like to do? I was just throwing ideas around
:faint:
lol

shaman male or female?

Hmm

or rather which would you like to play as?

I think I'll whip out my Warcroft 3 Dryad Asharah Greenleaf. She's a shaman and a Keeper of the Grove in training.

She can summon Rock Golems, can do Tranquility, and can summon several other elementals.

So I'll be a male elemental of what element? Or do we each wanna play a shaman/druid and have them bump into each other?

How about Shaman/Druid and bump into into each other.

Fair enough, I'll be an orc druid (despite that not being a real class/race combo) :p

Hey we're not gonna go by the WOW book of rules. this is our play.

Dryads really aren't Keepers of the Grove anyway.

True enough biggrin

lemme randomly generate her a name...

ok

Tasesh Warband, female orc druid biggrin

Okay Sounds good biggrin

coming from barren wasteland like Barrens and Durotar, I'll say her guardian is an male earth elemental

Okay

Okay...I guess Asharah can summon TreeEnts too so I guess that's wood too....Meh we'll see what develops.....no pun intended seeing she's also pregnant too.

Asharah sounds elf like, would I be correct in guessing shes an elf?

She's a Dryad

right, dur

found picture for my orc biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:30 pm
SMX1:

Asharah looked throughout the wilderness that had been scorched with wildfires. From the mountain range to the deep ravines of Nagrand; it was like a piece of her had been burned away as she coughed from the ashes floating around the area. Raising her staff, she began the slow and steady process of restoring the forest area by area....she knew full well it'd probably take days before the task was done.

Since she was a Dryad, she began with the trees and a small but steady growing area of saplings sprouted from the ground; though it wasn't as bad as she thought it had been as some of the trees were burnt, but still held life within them. Slowly she worked on them as well and soon enough leaves began sprouting form the once thought dead branches and the green grass and moss emerged from the blanket of ashes that had been on the ground. She had to stop for a moment as she gasped, panting leaning against a tree for support. This was going to be hard seeing as she was also pregnant, but she concentrated on continuing her work; slowly, but surely the forest was starting to return to normal.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:31 pm
V9:

Tasesh Warband frowned to herself as she surveyed the damage caused by the wildfires. Even at this distance, she could feel the earth's pain. Firming her resolve, the orc druid took up her staff and walked downhill towards the ash coated field of burnt trees and scorched earth. "So much destruction..." She muttered to herself as she felt the ash crunch beneath her bare feet. like black snow. Closing her eyes, Tasesh planted her staff in front of her and began focused her energies downward into the injured land. The change was subtle at first with the grass taking some effort to overcome the amount of ash left behind but shortly after small scrubs and flowers began to grow as well.

Gordawg stood by stoically as his charge plyed her talents. Despite having barely made a dent in the destruction left by the fire, he could feel life returning to the land. Silently nodding his approval, the twelve foot tall earth elemental advanced forward so his shadow shaded the orc female. The same orc female who carried a seed of earth deep in her belly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:31 pm
SMX1:

Asharah meanwhile sensed that she wasn't the only one trying to restore the forests, behind her, a huge ancient Tree Ent, at least 20 feet tall and teeming with vegetation knew he could help his charge, as she was carrying a bountiful seed of the element of nature itself. Rooting himself into the ground, he spread his roods and extended his power; several of them emerging from the ground and entwining the dryad's legs. Immediately, Asharah felt a surge of power rush through her. Looking back she smiled at the huge ancient grateful for his assistance. More confident now she extended her power throughout the woods. Now with the ancient assisting her, the areas around her exploded with life. Sensing something powerful restoring the forests, wisps of all colors emerge from the rubble and stay close to the dryad, some even entering her causing her upper belly to distend; several more did the same and now with her power, along with the power of the ancient and the wisps, she focused even more on the woods around her. Raising her staff to the sky, she concentrated and lo and behold a torrent of healing rain cascaded down upon the wounded forest extending her reach even further than before.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:33 pm
V9:

Both Tasesh and Gordawg could sense the powerful presence of another nearby but where Tasesh's senses were limited due to her mortal nature Gordawg could tell there was something different about the presence. Something older... stronger... and not mortal. Leaving his charge to her channeling, Gordawg cast his eyes about in search of the other spellcaster. Soon his eyes alighted upon a massive tree across the field on a hill opposite Tasesh's position. "There are others." He stated simply in a deep gravely voice. Tasesh nodded in understanding but cared on with her task. Sweat glistening on her forehead, Tasesh delved deeper into deeper into her soul for more energy. Applying that energy to the land around her, Tasesh allowed herself a smile as she felt a tree take root about twenty feet to her left. Suddenly the power that freely flowed through her moments ago dissipated into nothing. Crying out as the magical backlash hit her like a physical blow, the orc druid collapsed... only to be caught at the last moment by a giant earthen hand. "Stubborn orcs..." Gordawg muttered to himself. Instead of asking for his aid, Tasesh ran herself into the ground instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:45 pm
SMX1:

Asharah's eyes widened and a gasp escaped her lips as she felt something or someone collapse, she began to panic, surely she hadn't been tapping into someone else, she was certain the only others that were tapped into her, were the ancient and the wisps within her and about her. Asking her friend to release her for a moment she scouted the area and that's when, with a startled gasp, she ran into the huge rock golem and the passed out orc shaman. "Oh dear," she suddenly says as she carefully makes her way toward the twosome....she also notices that the female orc is pregnant too and that she's the one who's life force dropped suddenly. Still intimidated by the huge being, she figured she'd at least try to speak to it. "Um....excuse me," she asks it. "But your companion needs healing badly. I can heal and restore her without endangering myself...if you'll permit me." she adds timidly.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:52 pm
V9:

Eyeballing the pregnant dryad and then the large Ent that stomped along behind her, Gordawg slowly understood what had happen. The most powerful of the two had ended up tapping into the energy of the other. "Fix her." Gordawg stated, lowering himself to her height and holding out the Tasesh's unconscious form to the dryad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:09 pm
SMX1:

Asharah, placing a hand to her breasts, then to her distended belly gulped nervously, then with a grunt, she lay down on the ground, placing her staff at her side and used a magic spell to probe her. "Oh!" she says suddenly. "Your companion's an earth element isn't she? Not to worry, maybe this will help." she says suddenly happy as, closing her eyes, she places her hands to the ground and concentrated. A few moments later a brownish-orange clear stone emerged from the ground smooth and warm. An earthstone. Gently placing the stone to the Orc's belly, she probed her womb. Breathing a sigh of relief sensing her progeny was alright, she placed the smooth sone to the orc's breasts gently, then keeping a hand on the stone itself, she places a hand on the ground, then the air. Suddenly power rushes through her and into her patient as she glowed bright orange. Breathing a sigh of relief, sensing, her patient was recovering nicely, she removed the earthstone from the orc's bosom. Sensing it was still full of power, she grabbed some hemp rope and made it into a necklace. "After all," she says to both the golem and her Tree Ent companion. "She might need it again; no sense throwing it away."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:17 pm
V9:

Taking a deep breath, Tasesh came to with a start, her head almost making contact with the dryads as she suddenly lurched upright. Blinking a few times to clear her vision, the orc reached out to poke the dryad's belly confirming that she was indeed awake. Shifting around in his hand to face Gordawg she received a stony glare from the earth elemental. "Don't say it, I know I should have asked for help. I was just drunk on power up until that last moment..." She said by way of apologizing. Grudgingly accepting this, Gordawg gently placed her on the ground at his feet.

Turning to face Asharah she added, "I'm sorry for mistakenly tapping into your energy, I was expecting the presence we detected to be another mortal. Not a dryad like yourself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:03 pm
SXM1:

Asharah nodded, understanding as she carefully got to her own feet and regained her center of gravity while leaning on her staff; running a hand over her round upper belly, then reaching back and feeling her lower pregnant belly scanned the life inside both her wombs. Sighing in relief she happily patted both bellies and stopped, eyes wide. "Oh great..." she groaned. "Guess these guys are attacthed to me now...now I gotta stay pregnant with them until it's time for them to be born." Sighing she shook her head as she realized her lower womb had collected a few new little ones too. "Oh well as long as my legs don't give out I should be fine." she adds as she points to the earthstone she had placed around the female orc's neck, "By the way, I'd hold onto that if I were you, since that's your element."  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:10 pm
V9:

Taking note of the earthstone for the first time, Tasesh pulled the necklace from in between her breasts and inspects the small rock. "Its beautiful..." She stated, holding it to her eye and looking through it. "And warm." Gordawg nods in approval of the dryads gift. Letting the earthstone slip back down into her shirt, Tasesh bows to Asharah. "Thank you for the gift. I shall keep it close to my heart at all times."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:18 pm
SXM1:

Asharah nods smiling. "You're welcome." she says to the Orc druid. "Now, shall we continue healing the forest together?" she asks her new friends as her large Tree Ent friend borrows its roots into the ground; a green aura emanating around it and Asharah.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:30 pm
V9:

"Aye, lets." Tasesh replies with a nod. Wrapping a hand around one of the rocky lumps that doubled as Gordawg's fingers, she accepted the earth elemental's energy as her own and picked up where she left off, her eyes losing their normal flinty grey color as they began radiating a bright green. Using Gordawg as a conduit, Tasesh cast their shared power out into the burnt landscape where it weaved together with Asharah's output.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:38 pm
SXM1:

Wrapping its roots around her legs, the huge Ancient channeled hit power through Asharah; radiating with a green and blue aura, Asharah raised her staff high and a burst of energy erupted from her spreading to all the dead forest around her as she concentrated and weaved her powers with Tasesh and concentrated hard as the forest began to slowly, but surely recuperate.  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:42 pm
V9:

Having already been to the edge of her energy and back, it was not long before Tasesh began to flag again. As powerful as Gordawg and her were together, they both had their limits. The wildfire damage was simply too much to heal in one day.  
Viper's Corner of Old RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff