Submit

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:09 pm
This is a rp about Jeff the killer x Ben Drowned. Please do not post here unless your me or IXxBen DrownedxXI. But you may stalk~

IXxBen DrownedxXI

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:28 pm
User Image

Jeff The Killer

Jeff was any normal boy, let's stop there Jeff wasn't normal at all, since he was a killer. He loved to kill people while they are sleeping. He didn't know himself why he didn't like to kill people in any other way so that's just that. Jeff wented into a room and choke a kid to death," Go to Sleep!~" The kid then died and Jeff killed the rest of the family members. He then took a walk to the woods for a bit," Another kill for me, maybe I should visit the others at the creepypasta house. Haven't been there in like forever." After awhile Jeff ended up at the house and knocked on the door." I guess I'll greet them my way." Jeff slides a window open and climbs in. Here enter masky room and saw him asleep. Jeff went over and started to choke masky," Go to sleep, scardy cat~" Jeff the took his hands off his neck and masky looked at him," Oh great! hey Everyone Jeff's back!"

IXxBen DrownedxXI

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IAmNotAliveAnymore

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:38 pm
CR Devil God

User Image

Ben Drowned

Ben was relaxing on the couch at the creepypasta house, sighing softly. He was sitting down next to slenderman, and was just engaging in some unimportant smalltalk. He talked about various things like the weather, what he'd been up to, and how many souls he had taken that week. You know, the usual. And of course slenderman couldn't reply seeing as though he didn't have a mouth, but he listened and nodded regardless. He didn't really have ears either, but oh well. Ben perked up when he heard that Jeff had returned, and he smiled brightly. "Jeff, come into the living room!" He yelled happily, a gentle smile on his face.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image

Jeff The Killer

Jeff pushed Masky back on his bed and went to the living room. Before looking at Ben, slendy looked at Jeff pissed." Goodbye everyone.." Started to walk the other way and slendy grabbed Jeff. And choked him a bit before letting him go," Jeff, you got a lot of explaining to do!" Slendy said pissed off." Hey old man, I been many places, doing my job. I had no time visiting this place. At all old man." Jeff then sat on the couch next to ben," How are you been doing squirt." Said Jeff.

IXxBen DrownedxXI

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IAmNotAliveAnymore

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:40 pm
CR Devil God

User Image

Ben Drowned

Ben was bouncing on the couch a bit, you could easily tell that he was super happy because Jeff had arrived. He was about to call out in protest when the killer said goodbye, but he shut his mouth when he saw Slendy grab him. Ben sighed softly, not liking the arguing. Sure, he took souls. And yes, he killed people. But that didn't mean he didn't have feelings. He smiled when Jeff sat down next to him and asked how he had been. "I've been alright, took a few more souls yesterday. But nothing special has really happened lately." Ben replied.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image

Jeff The Killer

[Jeff listen to Ben," That's cool I guess, I kill a lot of people. Visit the rake, he's doing well I guess. We only said hi to each other then he left. I think eyeless jack got arrested with me, but then we killed the cops. And then we went to Japan. Apparently they know of us creepypastas and I got attacked by fan girls, so I killed them. Came back to this area killed a kid in his sleep and then came back here. So that's what has been happening to me." Jeff saw slendy and them shocked with words," So all that you did while you were gone was killing?" said masky. Jeff smiled evily," Yep!"

IXxBen DrownedxXI

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IAmNotAliveAnymore

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:53 pm
CR Devil God

User Image

Ben Drowned

Ben listened to everything Jeff had to say. He wasn't as shocked as everyone else though, seeing that he and the killer had been friends for a very long time and they knew each other really well. He smiled softly as he looked into the other male's eyes. "I'm not surprised, I expect that from you by now. All I did was haunt a few more cartridges and take all of the children's souls. But I feel like what I do is worse... I take their ability to experience the afterlife. And all they do is go through life without emotion." After explaining what he did, Ben smiled evilly as well and laughed. "Isn't it great?" He asked Jeff with bright eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image

Jeff The Killer

Jeff was also listening to Ben story and saw his evil smile after it." That's cool man I'm tired, is my room still here old man." Slendy got pissed," Yes,it is Jeff. For now masky, hoody and everyone else expect you and Ben stay here and watch the house while we do our daily killings." The rest of them left, just making Jeff and Ben the only ones in the house." Ben, you can watch the house while I go a killer nap." Jeff walks to his room, that's still covered with blood everywhere. Jeff layed down and went to sleep.

IXxBen DrownedxXI

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IAmNotAliveAnymore

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:13 pm
CR Devil God

User Image

Ben Drowned

Ben listened to the conversation between Slendy and Jeff, sighing lightly. He perked up again though as he heard everyone else was leaving the house except for him and his best friend. Although he didn't have a problem with it, he wished that the other killer would have stayed up with him for at least a while. Eh, oh well, he could watch the house on his own. And maybe even have a little bit of fun while he was at it. Ben watched Jeff walk to his room, then waited till' the door was closed. He reached under the couch and pulled out a laptop, smiling to himself. Excited, he went to the internet and trolled quite a few people, saying his usual phrases "You shouldn't have done that..." And "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" Ben laughed as he took the last soul, and he exited the internet and hid the laptop back under the couch, wondering if Jeff would wake up anytime soon.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:07 am
User Image

Jeff The Killer

After awhile when Jeff is sleeping he gets a dream where he killed his own family and he is sorta crying after words. Jeff wakes up and sits up on his bed," Why did I get the flashback, just why....." Jeff walks out if his room and sees the rest are not back yet," So Ben what do you want to do?" Jeff was getting bored since the rest weren't in the house. He sat down on the couch and decided to talk about his travels," Um have you heard about the new creepypasta couple? Man I met them while I was traveling and they are sure the creepiest out if all of us. The way to contact them and bring them here is thru the Internet. Once you meet them you will surely be creep out."

IXxBen DrownedxXI

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

IAmNotAliveAnymore

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:44 pm
CR Devil God

User Image

Ben Drowned

Ben was just relaxing on the couch, spacing out into a daydream. He kept trying to remember his past before he died... nothing. The farthest he could remember was when he came back from the dead, and his spirit went into that game... Shaking his head, he heard Jeff walk over to him and ask what he wanted to do. Ben looked over at the other killer as he sat down next to him, smiling softly. He perked up a bit as he heard that there was a new creepypasta couple. "Oh, sounds interesting. I could get out my laptop and bring them here, but first I'm just curious. What are their names and are they killers as well?" Ben asked Jeff, wondering.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image

Jeff The Killer

Jeff sighed," Might as well contact them since they don't know where this house is. Oh ones name Note, she's creeper the me and then there's time. Time and note make the creepiest couple ever. And they are both creative killers.... Don't mess with time he can actually kill someone with time and note with her imagination. Just go to YouTube, type in don't hug me I'm scared and add 666 call and they should be behind us or waiting at the door."

IXxBen DrownedxXI

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash