Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
The Garden Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:19 pm
The Academy's large and beautiful garden. It's pretty big and once you venture deeper into the garden, the plant life get more ample and wild.
There are plenty of gazebos scattered about the garden for aesthetic purposes.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:28 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sσηg: A Soliloquy of the Boy Who Cried Wolf
sтαтυs: Calm, Lonely
ωεαρση: None
σσc: Nanana~

Reality is a bit more gruesome than fiction

Grace trekked all the back to the Academy from the meadow in city. She was originally planning to go to her dorm, since it was getting rather late, but she kind of made a detour to the Academy's garden. She didn't have time to explore the entire campus yet, and so she was curious about the garden. It looked rather enchanting. She walked around the garden, admiring the beautiful flowers and plants that people took the time to plant and water and take care of. After a while, she went under a nearby gazebo and sat on the cold, stone bench. She sat silently, just taking in the calm atmosphere. Yet, at the same time, she felt a little sad and lonely, wishing her parents were there with her.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

x
x
x
x

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

Jace wandered into the garden, taking in the sight as he entered. It was beautiful. So many different colors, flowers, and smells surrounded him, he just felt an overwhelming sensation of calmness. Izan cleared his throat to get Jaces attention, snapping him back to the real world. Jace began to walk through the garden, inspecting many of the flowers as he went. He could see a gazebo not to far away from him and, noticing it was occupied, he began to make his way there.

Ohime-sama Senpai

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace remained silent, letting the gentle breeze lift her silvery hair up, and simply soaking in the quietness and tranquility. Her face was towards the setting sky, gazing at the beautiful display of colors. She closed her eyes and breathed in the calm air. She felt so.... At home. And so nostalgic. However, Grace still felt a sort of serene nostalgia, something she couldn't quite describe. It wasn't a bad feeling. Her gaze was directed at the sky and her focus wasn't on anything else. She didn't even notice that there was company, someone other than her was at the garden.

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

Jace saw that it was Grace, and was about to greet her. He stopped himself, noticing how calm she looked. He stopped walking, standing about 10 feet from the base of the gazibo. She looked so beautiful in the light of the setting sun, Jace couldn't stop looking at her. Izan looked at Jace, then at Grace, his eyes giving an expression of wickedness. "You find something you like?" Jace sputtered, jumping a bit when Izan spoke. "What the hell!? What are you trying to say!?" He was somewhat flustered, and blushing. Izan couldn't help but laugh at Jace, and he tried to save face.

Ohime-sama Senpai

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:39 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace jumped in surprise upon hearing a sudden voice in the garden. Her attention was torn away from the setting sun towards the source of the voice. Her burgundy eyes wide as she looked around the garden fo the owner of the voices. When she laid her eyes on Jace and Izan, she relaxed a little. "Oh... Hi there... Jace, Izan...." She greeted them with a small smile. "Fancy meeting you here..." She thought about what a strange coincidence it was; the two had only met an hour ago and here they are, meeting again.

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image

Jace turned to Grace, quickly regaining his composure. He returned the smile, nodding as he did. "I was just wandering around for now. I didn't mean to interrupt you. He walked into the gazibo, sitting across from her. She still looked beautiful, especially now with her eyes open. "You looked like you were thinking about something. If you don't mind me asking, what was it you were thinking of?" Izan followed close behind him. If Izan had a mouth, he would be smirking as Jace tried to act cool.

Ohime-sama Senpai

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:52 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace's burgundy eyes followed Jace and Izan as they made their way to the gazebo and settled down. She was a bit surprised at his question, and wasn't sure of how to answer. "Um.... I was just thinking of home... And the Academy..." She replied with a soft tone as she looked down at her hands.

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

Jace nodded in reply. "The Academy is a good place for people like us. They can nurture our skills and make sure that we can use them properly. And thinking of home..." Jace thought of his family for a moment. "Feeling home sick is only natural in this situation." He folded his arms, thinking to himself. Izan drifted around, watching as things progressed.

Ohime-sama Senpai

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:44 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image

Grace smiled softly, turning her face towards the sky once more. "Yeah..." She replied, her gaze directed a the sky. But even so, there was no "home" for her to return to. Her home was destroyed, which was the whole reason she's at the Academy now. Grace averted her attention back to Jace and smiled. "So... Uh..." She muttered after realizing she had been silent for a while. She tried her best to think of a good conversation starter. "Err... How are you?" She asked, her hands fidgeting.

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image

Jace smiled kindly. "I'm doing just fine. Thank you for asking. How are you doing? He noticed how she fidgeted and he thought she seemed uncomfortable, so he tried to speak in a calmer voice.

Ohime-sama Senpai

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:35 pm
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sтαтυs: Awkward & Nervous

Grace nodded at Jace's answer. "I'm, um, fine too," She replied, then gave him a smile. She looked down at her hands as they continued to fidget, a habit she had whenever she was either thinking or nervous. She really didn't know what else to say, and how to continue the conversation. She let the silence between them settle; her gaze remained on her hands.

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

Jace sighed as the silence went on. "Not one for social interaction, huh? That's fine. I used to be like that." Jace looked at the sky, noticing that it was getting darker. "It would appear that it's getting late. Shall I walk you home?" Izan raised an eyebrow, but Jace Shot him a quick look before he could say anything.

Ohime-sama Senpai

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:27 am
xxxxrace alentine
User Image
sтαтυs: Awkward & Nervous

Grace pursed her lips together at Jace's comment, not sure of how to reply. It was true though. She was never really good at making friends or talking to others. Grace followed Jace's gaze towards the sky before returning her attention back to him. She shook her head. "It's fine. I live at the Academy's dormitories, anyways," She replied with a small smile. "You can go ahead though... I think I'll just hang out here a bit longer..." She continued to smile as she stared at the beautiful flowers before her.

x
x
x
x

Bobby8000

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image

Jace shrugged. "I would if I had any place to go to, so I might as well hang around here for awhile longer." Izan crossed his arms, glaring at Jace. "I did tell you that you should of registered for a dorm room when you applied to the academy, but no, you wanted to deal with it later. Lazy punk." Jace smiled sheepishly. "You don't have to put it like that. It's not like it'll be that hard to get a room. Even temporarily."

Ohime-sama Senpai

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces