Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Radioactive revamped (open and accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image
- "I can't believe this they actually used those weapons" a person said as an explosion lit up the dusk sky in the distance, "this is the end i just hope some people survive" they turned and walked back into there house and embraced there loved ones as the fallout hit.
The war ended and soon as it had started after the major country's launched full on atomic and chemical warfare. The earth is scorched and torn cities now lay ruins and few people lived without turning into horrible mutated creatures. -

It's been two months since the bombs stopped and the last war ended in the end of almost all life on the planet, things are starting to move in the ruins of the cities and the weather is starting to change as the seasons turn towards fall winter not far behind.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:35 pm
Rules

Okay the rules are simple
- I rule this rp so I may add or change rules but people will be made aware of the changes
- Seriously no god-modding guys it's hard to enjoy an rp if someone does it
- play fair and obay TOS
- I'm all for romance heck I encourage it but keep it pg-13 or time-skip (PM's if you must)
- lastly but a cat ninja in your profile if you've read the rules.

Profiles

Name:
Past life: (e.g: student, parent sect sect)
Short bio:
Personality:
Weapons and tools:
Power: (keep it on an okay level)
Pic:
Extra info?:  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:40 am
Name: Zero Astlair
Past life: Assassin
Short Bio: Zero was a highly trained assassin but not very good at it until one day a man in a suit came along and offered him a deal and he accepted it. it gave him the powers of darkness and gave him the skills to be able to train with ten different types of katana's that he created. he will only use the powers of darkness if he must.
Personality: calculating, cold, dark, protective, secretively kind hearted
Weapons and tools: 10 Katana's, pocket knife, smoke bombs
Power: he has the power of darkness
Pic:User Image
User Image
Extra info?: his eyes are white due to his power of darkness this is why his power of prediction has developed, has white hair due to his darkness powers, his body has become more muscular also because of his power of darkness, and his skill with ten katana's of his has greatly improved over the years not because of his dark powers but of his constant training. while training he found out he has the ability to transform into a more powerful fighting form but this form only comes with four swords but has been proven more deadlier than ten. but he may be able to change into more forms with more training. cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:24 am
is my character accepted
Monotonesword34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:18 am
Ryatsuo
is my character accepted
Monotonesword34

Only one change is needed get rid of the prediction power or darkness power people are only getting one is this. (Also if you keep prediction lower it so it's not an unbeatable thing)  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 9:22 am
Monotonesword34
Ryatsuo
is my character accepted
Monotonesword34

Only one change is needed get rid of the prediction power or darkness power people are only getting one is this. (Also if you keep prediction lower it so it's not an unbeatable thing)

i will get rid of the prediction power  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:05 am
Monotonesword34
Ryatsuo
is my character accepted
Monotonesword34

so he now has the power of darkness but he cannot predict his opponents movement  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:43 pm
Name: Justin Miles
Gander: Male
past life: Student
Short bio: Justin grew up with his mom and dad, he took karate since he was a kid and has become very good at it, he mostly had a normal life, until the war started where they were killed by the bombs, he somehow survived and met another group of survivors, then some of them started to get infected by the bombs, killing the rest of them, until Justin killed the, he has been on his own since, trying to survive.
Personality: He tries to be funny, but now has started to have flashbacks to his parents dying and killing his old companions.
Weapons and tools: Two pistols with limited ammunition, a hunting knife, a few flares
Power: No power, just good at Karate and can use most weapons
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Extra info: he is good with most weapons mostly out of luck and his dads teaching. also, I'm not sure how to but a ninja cat but here cat_ninja
Monotonesword34

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ziyel

Unsealed Bookworm

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:01 pm
Name:Cid Zigfreed
Past life: unknown
Short bio: Cid Zigfreed lost his memory when the bombs came down later on after bombs stop falling he was found along with a few others in an old underground military stock bunker it is unknown but its said that he's found wearing a heavily armored suit looking around ruined city's salvaging parts an medics from abandon clinics an hospitable
Personality: relaxed, light sleeper, cautious and quite
Weapons and tools: Army knife, Armored suit, old sniper rile, survive gear and large backpack
Power: healing
Pic: Armor off an on:User Image
User Image
Extra info?: In his backpack he has more stuffed small amount of food,water, and painkillers ((any thing that need to changes please tell me cat_ninja ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:30 am
ziyel

SkyFlyer48

Ryatsuo

All accepted but Ryatsuo read the rules please next time (you'll see)  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:36 am
Name: Neah Lilith
Past life: Medic Student
Short bio: "I was a medic before the end of the war,i admit i wasn't an important person but i do know my stuff when it came to healing. But anyway i after the war almost everyone was dead or changed into a horrible creature i found Lilith a few days after now now we travel together I remember the bombs dropping too i mean who wouldn't? but i was at uni at the time not that that matters i was lucky neah found m to be honest i was losing hope, i was i mechanics student so i have some skills in repairing things but with those bombs good luck getting any electronics working
Personality: Quiet, helpful and a reluctant leader-type. Will support and keep peoples spirits up if he can and try to keep them distracted if they are upset. Happy and kind, will be the older/younger sister to people but holds a will of steel when it comes to protecting others
Weapons and tools: A standard issue carbine rifle and about 100 rounds, Standard issue ration kit enough for two people for a month and lastly full camping set from a stove to the tent. Spare clothes,, on weeks food and water for two, sewing kit and a set of climbing hooks & rope for four
Power: Viscous and corrosive Liquid emitted form the skin Telekinesis
Pic:
Neah:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilith:User Image
Extra info?:  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:25 am
Monotonesword34

what does neah look like i really can't tell because it is not showing up  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:16 am
Ryatsuo
Monotonesword34

what does neah look like i really can't tell because it is not showing up

Ragna the blood edge  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:00 am
when do we start if i may ask? :  

ziyel

Unsealed Bookworm

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:16 pm
ziyel
when do we start if i may ask? :

Personally I'd like a few more people to join yet but if no-one else does I'll start in in the next couple of days so if ya know anyone who may want to join let them know?  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff