Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[WP01] Eyes of the Night Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cricket2008 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-40)

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:42 am
16. A smooth, sunbleached lynx skull lies in a clearing.
User Image

After helping the blue Acha roll a rock to Idle's gathering spot, Night took a gander what the old goat might be up to. He seemed very preoccupied with his project, but he did stop for a moment to rattle off a few things he still needed. Not bothering to engage the old goat in conversation, Night wandered of to see what he could find.

Night entered a clearing and found a sun bleached skull on the ground. "Looks like a lynx lost this battle," Night said to no one in particular. "It would make a dandy addition to Idle's project, but he didn't say he was looking for any skulls." Night thought about bringing the skull back, but then decided against it. Idle seemed very particular about what he wanted. Night walked away from the skull hoping he wouldn't regret leaving it behind.

Cricket2008 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 3 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 am
14.A wonderfully lovely conch shell is nestled in the grass. It is strange to see this so far inland...

Night spotted a conch shell almost hidden by tall grass. What a lovely find, he thought. Not what Idle is looking for though. If he can't find anything for Idle, he might have to start collecting these interesting things and start building something himself.

Night dropped his head and put his ear the opening of the shell. Interesting sound, he thought. I wonder what it is.

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
Cricket2008 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 13 Total: 18 (2-40)

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:17 am
18.You find a plant of absolutely intoxicating scent, surrounded by hummingbirds. It proves impossible to transport their nectar, but nothing's stopping you from sampling some while you're here.

"What a lovely scent," murmured Night. He watched the hummingbirds buzzing from one flower to the next. Their wings were hypnotic to watch. Shaking himself, he stepped away from the flowers. This wasn't getting him anywhere. He needed to find useful things for Idle, not for himself. With a last look at the pretty birds, he sighed and walked away.

Cricket2008 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 20 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:09 am
33.You follow the sound of buzzing to a likely-looking hive. You have options!
• Procure a chunk of wax yourself, but spend the rest of the day nursing your stings (try again tomorrow) Success!

• Get a friend to help you devise a means of distraction or engineering to secure a chunk of wax unharmed. Friend required. Success!

• Reroll: this is too risky for you!
Success with this prompt enters you into a drawing for a free semicustom Giant Wasp! Post in THIS THREAD with a link to your post and a note that it's for the wasp drawing to be entered.

Night stood pondering the Hive. Well, this was something Idle definitely needed. But how to get a chunk of wax without making a bunch bees mad as... well mad as a hornet. This would not bode well for him if he had to tackle this alone. The thought of the Acha that he helped earlier came to mind. He was sure the fellow would be willing to help, but Night knew the kin had his own tasks to complete and there was no telling what direction he might have gone off in.

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:31 am
Cricket2008

stone cold User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The colourblind acha was nearby all the commotion and heard all of the loud buzzing noises. Stone Cold's footsteps were light and his hooves almost never made a sound when he walked. Stealthy, he appeared behind the meti with his fellow familiars and cleared his throat loud as to not scare the meti. If he screamed it be over for him. The wasps don't stop chasing until they land a stinger into something.

"Seems like you could use some help there..." he spoke quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:49 am
Night's skin twitched as he heard a noise behind him. He turned to see an Acha with an odd adornment around his neck. Odd that when he was thinking of an Acha kin, one would show up. Mother Swamp must be smiling down on me today, he thought.

At the Acha's feet sat three bunnies. A familiar loving kin much like himself, thought Night. He was curious to ask about the interesting entourage, but he had a task at hand and from what Idle had hinted at, there was a time element involved as well.

"Why yes I do," replied Night. "I was hoping to snag a chunk of wax. Do you have any suggestions?"

FrostyPeaches

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:55 am
Cricket2008

Stone thought for a moment and looked at the hive and back at his bunnies. His gaze focused the most at the darker coloured one and he nodded. "Yes. That could work," he spoke to himself and turned to look at Night.

"Tales here," he said calmly, and the bunny hopped forward. "He runs fastest of them all. We could flick a rock at the hive from behind these bushes and remain hiding until the wasps gives chase to Tales. I trust him to find shelter amongst the chaotic chase and come back to me, alive."

The acha lightly put a hoof on top of Tales' head and patted the small animal. "Scrap that idea or give it a try?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:02 am
FrostyPeaches

"If your friend, Tales, is willing to risk a few stings, it would certainly be a big help to me," replied Night. "I think with most of the stingers gone off in pursuit of your friend, I could grab a chunk from the hive with minimal stinging done to myself.

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:16 pm
Cricket2008

"I certainly hope he won't get stung..." the acha continued. "I should tell him to keep low between bushes and jump up high once in a while to keep the wasps interested in him long enough for you to get the wax."

He turned towards his bunny and whispered into his ear. The bunny replied with a soft thump.

"Time to start looking for small pebbles, or rocks. Then we can start," he went on as he made the other remaining two search for some. "I can't tell the difference with these eyes of mine. You will need to help with the search too..."

Stone stood there, unmoving, and stayed on guard in case the wasps are on the move.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:25 pm
"That's good advice for your little friend," said Night. "I can certainly help gather pebbles." Night found small pebbles and rocks and brought them back to the group.

FrostyPeaches

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:29 pm
Cricket2008

Stone looked at the small pile of pebbles. it was more than they needed but hey, better to have more than run out while flicking.

"Okay now put one onto your tail like this," he spoke and showed Night how to balance the little rock on his tail. Once you found your target, just whip it like this.

He flung his tail and the little pebble hit the hive. The wasps buzzed loudly at each other and wondered where it came from. Tales readied himself to dash out as soon as Stone gives him the signal.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:36 pm
FrostyPeaches

"That's pretty neat trick," said Night. Sometimes Night felt that there wasn't much that could surprise him, but this little tail flipping trick was ingenious he thought to himself.

The first pebble he tried, dropped from his tail. The next went wide, but he hit the mark on the third try. It hit the hive with a resounding thwack. More bees started zipping out of the hive and buzzing angrily.

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:41 pm
Cricket2008

The acha nodded. "Came to me when i was bored one day with nothing to do." He grunted at Tales and the bunny hopped out. "Okay fling another pebble at them. That should keep them busy for a while going after Tales. If they spot us, we can run over to that murky pond over there and dive in," he laughed. "As big as they usually get, they don't like to get their wings wet."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 pm
FrostyPeaches

Night balanced a slightly bigger rock on his tail and gave it a swing. It hit the hive hard enough to make it rock. A mini swarm of angry wasps spotted the hopping bunny and headed for him.

With the wasps distracted, Night dashed over to the hive, pulled a chunk of wax off and dashed towards the pond. The Acha's suggestion of diving into the water would definitely divert any of the stingers that chose to follow him and not the bunny.

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:02 pm
Cricket2008
Hope this was good enough for you XD

The acha was surprised how quick the meti was on his hooves when he ran straight toward the pond without looking back. He chuckled and did the same thing. His familiars speeding by beside him as they ran.

Stone gave a loud squeely whistle and called Tales back to him. There was a big splash as the acha himself dove into the pond for safety. He bobbed his head in and out of the water as she scooped the two bunnies onto his back.

A few moments later, the third little bun came into view and dove into the water to shake off the angry wasps. It couldn't swim but trusted Stone enough to come save him. Frozen stiff upon coming in contact with the water, the bun just floated on the waterline like an ice cube. The worried acha swam as fast as he could and held onto his bun between his mouth before carrying him on his back with the rest.

He floated back to where Night was. "That's a magnificent piece of wax. Congrats. This was fun," he said with a chuckle. Not in any hurry at all, the acha floated toward the other side of the pond far away from the hive. "Good day~~" and he got out of the water after he had let his familiars reach solid ground first.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff