Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Gettin' Hot in Here (R + KO + V + RK)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reaper: *Trotting out of a back alley looking quite pleased with himself, a gold necklace draped around his neck. He smirks to himself as he glares at any nearby gawkers who may be interested in how he acquired his prize.*

Knockout: -as always, finds Reaper just after he's committed some crime. He flew over to the carousel pony, headbutting his shoulder to get his attention- Hey, Boss. What've you got in your clutches today?

Valk: ~at a nearby stand, trying desperatly to pretend she has no idea what Reaper is doing and stares at pastry menu~

Reaper: *Snorts as the little colt headbutts him. He peers down at the child and sneers.* A gift. *He leans down so the foal can see the feather charm dangling off the chain, spotting Valk in the process. He perks up and grins.* Wanna meet another warrior, brat?

Knockout: -looks at the necklace, thinking it was pretty, but he had no idea who Reaper might be trying to impress with that- Sure. Maybe they'll actually be helpful to me. -waits for Reaper to lead the way-

Reaper: *rolls his eyes and picks up his step as he heads Valk's way.* If you don't learn anything from me then it'll be your own fault. *Mutters before putting on a great big happy face for Valk.* Ahem, you said you like wings, right?

Valk: Why yes I love win...oh Reaper...you didn't! ~she spies the necklace and looks a mixed of happy and horrified. She steps over to him nuzzling his cheek~ You really, really shouldn't..after all what if you...~She spies the little red pegasus~ Uhm..do you know you were followed?

Knockout: ...... -didn't think the warrior Reaper was talking about would be a girl, and especially not one as pretty as Valk. When she nuzzled Reaper and seemed fairly close he frowned with a bit of distaste, but didn't say anything rude- ....I followed him because he's my Boss. He was taking me to meet a warrior, and I guess that's you. -doesn't look Valk in the eyes, still frowning-

Reaper: *Tries not to look too pleased with himself as he bows his head. The necklace slides off and clatters onto the ground where he bends to pick it up with his teeth.* Hmm? *Peeks over his shoulder at KO.* The brat is my servant... *He clears his throat and casts a wary glance at Valk.* I mean apprentice. I'm teaching him how to stand up to bullies. *A lie he hoped Valk would buy. Although he was pretty sure KO would blow it for him.* Valk here is the best warrior i know. *smirks.*

Valk: Ah hum...~she looks between the colt and stallion suspiciously~ Well I am a warrior and I'm HIS boss. ~in several ways~ My name is Valkyrie and I lead the Carousels. And you are...

Knockout: -feels the urge to step on the pendant as it falls to the ground, but he doesn't. Instead, he just listened to Reaper talk about Valk, trying to keep his calm as best as he could. When the unicorn mentioned she was Reaper's leader a small smirk came onto his face and he finally looked her in the eye- My name's Knockout... And if I beat you in a fight one day, then I should be his boss. If I lose, then I'll follow you, too. The strongest gets to tell others what to do, right? -thinks that this is a good plan, and if he can get her to accept his challenge then everything would be perfect-

Reaper: *Snorts and shoots a glare at KO.* Not gonna happen, punk. She doesn't even get to tell me what to do. *except for when they were... Ahem, running.* She's lucky if i consider listening to what she tells me not to do. *Smirks, not considering that Valk was probably going to be displeased with his words.*

Rose Knight: Aww~! *comes up from behind the group and ruffles the hair of fiery young Knockout* Well hey there! Nice to see a kid with big dreams. *she grins and eyes Valk and Reaper* Looks like someone picked up a rugrat. Or did one of you have a fling with a pepper? *giggles and looks down at the kiddo* Did I hear your name's Knockout? I take it you're a challenge on the battle field? And don't listen to what this guy tells ya about who is the most powerful. I might not look it but I'm the strongest. ;D *winks*

Valk: I..well..that is...~is glad for the distraction in Rose~ Ah hello Rose, how have you been adjusting to life here? A fling? ~she hadn't considered it but whips around, giving Reaper a dirty look~ Not me, I've been uhm, running, with just one stallion. ~she chuckles and waves a hoof~ Rose and I are about equal in strength.

Knockout: -stamps his hoof, a little annoyed that this girl had come from nowhere and now was treating him like a baby. Dammit, he did not care about her opinion of his ambitions. It was starting to make his attitude flare- I don't care about who's second or third strongest in your herd. I want to fight /her/ because she's your leader. -holds back a glare- Will you fight me or not? I'm not afraid of getting hurt or fighting dirty.

Reaper: *Raises an eyebrow as Rose shows up.* Ha ha. *He rolls his eyes until he notices the look Valk is giving him.* What?! *He scoffs.* What are you looking at me for? I'm not some stallion who just runs around all day. *Frowns as battles are discussed.* Don't worry Valk. All you have to do to beat the twerp is sit on him. He'll cry uncle pretty fast. *Snorts.* And brat, you should be trying to get training from anyone you can, unless you don't care about being the best.

Valk: ~a wry grin~ Fine then Knockout, I accept, When your old enough, you will get your fight. I think it's adorable he looks up to you Reaper. Like a boss monster in a video game has the little mini hims that you can kill in two hits before the boss comes back. ~reaches down and ruffles Knockout's mane~ I'm sure you'll be more like a mini boss.

Rose Knight: *laughs and nods to Valk* All good on my end, Valk. I see you and Reaper are getting mighty close. Looks like my predictions are coming to fruition~ I should open a fortune telling stand. =u= *holds back her laughter at the little guy's outburst. He certainly had a kick to him. Just like a hot chili pepper. Goodness she was having flashbacks when Reaper was little* You sure this isn't your kid, Reaper? You two are so similar!

Knockout: -bats away Valk's hoof with his own, not wanting to be pet by her. He was starting to think that he might have a rather strong distaste for women, at least with how these two were treating him- I'm not going to be a mini boss. I'm going to tear you apart like how the hero cuts down everything that stands in his way, so get ready to lose, Valkyrie. I won't be stopped from getting what I want. -doesn't say anything about why he was so determined to beat her, but he did kick Reaper in the ankle for good measure before he turned to Rose Knight- You. If you're second best, then teach me how to beat her. And I've never met my father, but I'm sure he can't be any lamer than Reaper is.

Rose Knight: *shares a glance with Valk and then looks back at the kiddo. She arches a brow and smirks at the kid's attitude* Well alright, chili pepper. *nods. Looks like she picked up another Page* But if you want to make it out in one piece from training I suggest you start using some 'Please' and 'Thank you's. Got it? Kids forget their manners. Powerful knights never do.

(RP Log from in-thread rp from 4/15/14)

cursedandwandering

Astraea Pandora

Ac.Wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:51 pm
Hopelessly Pretty

Astraea Pandora

Ac.Wings

Reaper smirked as Valk spoke down to the little colt. "Ohh, condescending. Didn't know you had it in you Valk." The fact almost made the large stallion gleeful or at least he would have been had Rose not kept insisting the little bugger was his kid.

"You really think i'm interested in having little snot nosed brats, Rose?" He quirked an eyebrow, a sneer dangerously close to surfacing on his face. Not like he really wanted to hurt the twerps feelings, but he certainly didn't want Valk getting the wrong idea.

The stallion hissed as said twerp kicked him and then proceeded to call him lame. "Who the ******** do you think you're talking to? I don't even have to take a little brat like you seriously in order to destroy you in a fight. Or do you want a rematch little bug?"

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items