Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] All over the school and back [Aloysious/Mayaa] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:46 pm
Hand still holding tightly onto her new friend, she dragged the incubus along, pointing to the random places and giving extremely vague details.
"That's the creeptaria! We get to eat yummy food here! And those are the classrooms! We get to learn interesting things there! I think there's also a maul around campus, but I've never went so I'm not too sure!"

She paused at some point, possibly to give poor Aloysious some breathing room, and beamed at him, wanting to know how he was finding everything so far.
"Are you having fun?"
He was give a very expectant smile as she stared at him with wide eyes. Of COURSE he was having fun, right?

Aazhie
Sorry for the wait ahhhhh
Hope he doesn't mind getting dragged around haha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 pm
Al looked around at everything as she pointed, trotting to keep up with her. She didn't move quite as fast as his family herd when they were really moving, so at least he had practice keeping up! He didn't quite have the time to ask questions before they got whisked to another place each time, but he wasn't even sure what he wanted to ASK anyways. When she stopped, he grinned dopily, "Uh, yeah! I am!" he laughed, amused by the feathery whirlwind of energy that was Mayaa. Thinking of something, he cocked his head curiously, "Um, what's you favorite place on campus, then?" Getting dragged around campus wasn't bad at all, especially by all the pretty ghouls here. The boil was pretty forgiving of lovely faces, especially when they were willing to pay attention to him and be helpful. Even after most of a weekend, he hardly knew anything about getting around a school this big!

[A.V.]
She's cute, enthusiastic AND helpful... he can't complain at all ;D I think he's pretty used to it anyways

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:16 pm
"Favourite place? Mmm........."
She frowned, tilting her head as she tried her best to think of her most Favourite place. There were so many! But, well, if she had to pick just ONE...

"Ah, the Scarefari! It's not really in the school, but it's nearby! There's lots and lots of minipets there, and I love love LOVE minis!!"
She said this with her eyes wide, beamin from cheek to cheek.
"Oh! Do you have minis? Do you have a Favourite kind? I like Phoenix Hatchlings and Wonder Phoenixes. I have a lot of them! Oh, I also like Poms too! They're so cute and fluffy, and there's so many different kinds! One time, there was this snowy booth, and I..."

If Aloy didn't interrupt her, she'd probably proceed to talk his ear off.

Aazhie
I hope he is LOL /stares at her

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:00 am
[A.V.]
How to be tactful? Most of his mini experience involves eating them out in the wild, oh dear... LOL!

"Ah, sorry, I meant... Oh.." He was caught up in the flood of words and excitement. For awhile, he let her go. It was pretty hard to focus on interrupting since he was loathe to refuse a free boost from the Harpy. He wasn't used to being out on his own as much as he had been lately. Al interjected, "Um, if I get the time, maybe we could go look for minis sometime? Ha, uh, I guess I have a pet. He's a stray I found, but he's really sweet. My uncle says he's a manticorpse. I've never seen one before!" He scuffed his hoof along the ground, "Never really HAD a pet before. It's nice!"  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:50 pm
Mayaa blinked, unaware of the fact that her absolute adoration of minis was probably making him uncomfortable, and her mouth fell open as he mentioned not really having a pet.

"Oh, but minis are so amazing! They're more than just pets. They're friends for LIFE! You can never have just one, and your closet connects to the scarefari, so you can keep lots and lots of minis inside and it won't get full. Oh! I can show you! And you can meet all my friends!!"
Not realizing he had let go of her hand, she took his again, and began pulling him towards the monster dorms.

Aazhie
It's ok, that's why she hasn't mentioned fish minis LOL
And she's... so not dragging a complete stranger into her room nope haha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:49 pm
[A.V.]
LOL, oh yes, he's a fast learner at least when it comes to fitting in <3 and perfect strangers, aren't they just friends you haven't harassed enough, right? 8D

"Oh- really? That sounds like some really powerful magic...!" Al looked surprised by that. He'd been impressed by the sophistication of the school previously, but there were some things that he wouldn't have even conceived of. He was pretty pleased with his furry new friend, and it would maybe be nice to have some companions for the little guy- or girl... he wasn't actually sure with his manticorpse. Perhaps some research was in order, and Mayaa seemed to know more than he did! "It would be nice to get him some friends, he seemed pretty excited when I got home yesterday..." He nodded and followed her to the dorms, having a vague idea of where he was on campus by now. A couple bizarre tours earlier had given him the gist of where most important things were located. "Ah- do you know if they'd teach the same kind of magic as those closets?" he wondered. The monster might not be any magic classes, but it seemed like she would be the sort to have a variety of friends...  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:30 pm
It had never really occurred to Mayaa that perhaps the closets had been enchanted, as she had always assumed that the whole SCHOOL was just magical like that. Amityville was an awesome and magical place! But when Aloysius asked, she paused, seeming to be deep in thought as she pondered the question.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

She gave a shrug and then a sheepish laugh.
"Hehe, I really don't know. I think they might, but I haven't really been to much of the classes."
For shame.

"Ahhh, but that doesn't matter! Come! I'll show you my room, and you can meet all my friends!!"
With that, she pulled him along, into a room with feathers and papers scattered everywhere, and then let go of him as she flung her arms wide.

"Tada! Welcome to my room!"
The sound of squawking and ruffling of feathers could be heard in the background.

Aazhie
Ahaha I suppose yes xD
ALL THE FRIENDS!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:21 pm
[A.V.]
Al is about as nonchalant about privacy and personal space as can be, they'll be excellent chatty/invasive friends!! XD

Staring around the huge common rooms and hallways, Al was impressed by the variety of students that slunk, skittered and lumbered past them. He had NEVER seen such a variety of creeple since coming to Halloweentown... at least not all in one place. It was very exciting! The boil stared like an out of town hick, hardly knowing how to react aside from smiling goofily and looking a bit shy.
"Huh? Oh- ha ha, no worries!" he laughed, amused. Mayaa seemed like the easy to distract sort, and not the type to take heavily studious classes. He stopped at the doorway, trying to see if anything felt actually magic as he stepped inside. There didn't seem to be any difference. The demon surveyed the cluttered mess and flicked his ears towards the sounds. "Oooooo, is that...?" he pointed towards the ruckus, curious about all her friends. They sounded very bird-like!  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:38 pm
It was already a miracle in itself Mayaa was actually somewhat giving a proper tour, and hadn't just gotten distracted at some point and left the poor boil. She was excited to see he was just as enthusiastic about the whole thing, and nodded, gesturing to the minipets flapping about.

"Yes! These are my phoenix hatchlings, Trick and Treat!"
It seemed Trick had done something to irritate Treat again, and the two were squawking and squabbling, trying to peck at each other.

"Trick! Come meet-"
As soon as the words left her mouth, the hallowed phoenix hatchling was flapping his way towards her, having found a new target.

"No, ow! Say hi ow! ahhhhhhhh"
It was a pretty pathetic sight.

Aazhie
Excellenttttt /steeples fingers
... I am a horrible person

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:18 am
The flashy colors attracted Al's eye, "Oh wow... They are so beautiful..!" The bird's rowdy behavior didn't disturb him until the angry phoenix started to attack Mayaa.
"Oh! Um..." He stood awkwardly for a moment, then dove in headfirst to bat the fierce bird away without hurting it. His horns protected him for the most part, though his glasses were swiftly kicked askew.
The demon managed to eventually get the bird under the wings in a gentle hold. He was stumped on how to get it to calm down, or even... how to let go without getting attacked. Squinting as wings flapped about an inch from his nose, he let the phoenix kick and squawk out it's fury and hoped Mayaa might have a better, long term solution.

[A.V.]
I am also guilty of being a terrible person, though my characters tend to end up morphing into marshmellow fluff bunnies even when they start out horrid 8D Al is already a stay-puffed shmallow boy <3 Also an expert in bird shooing....

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 pm
Trick apparently didn't like being handled by a complete stranger, let alone being handled by anyone at all, and only squawked indignantly and flapped even harder, talons clawing at whatever he could reach.

Free from the assault (at least momentarily), Mayaa quickly got to her feet and dusted herself off, and then gave Aloysius an extremely apologetic look.
"Ahh I'm so sorry! He's usually grumpy, but he seems more angry than usual. I'm not sure why..."

Apparently her "long-term" solution was to just stand there... and apologize.

Aazhie
Aww ; u ;
Well, um... she is apparently really useless welp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:49 pm
[A.V.]
LOL, I can't say I'd be much help, either XD He gets beat up often enough, I... encourage this whenever possible <3

Unable to quite shoot her an exasperated look, the demon wrapped his tail around a convenient blanket and juggled it over the phoenix in an awkward motion. Al was used to some amount of animal wrangling, but it was harder when he was trying to NOT wring the beast's neck... He plopped the wriggly mess onto a pile of soft looking clutter and took his usual panic stance: Hedgehog style with his sticky legs folded up and tail wrapped around him. Between the spikes and leathery wings, his back was pretty well covered and his horns curved up over his neck defensively.

"S'ok!" he blurted when he was securely positioned with spikes out. "M' kinda used to it. At least he's smaller than my brothers! A LOT smaller than my sis!" He risked a quick look out from the crook of his elbow. "They looked like they were fighting...maybe they need their own territories..?" he suggested. Aside from food, there were only a few things he could really think of as to why the birds would fight. They were obviously well fed! The city sure seemed to be full of things to do and eat, truly the land of milk and honey... and while he didn't need to eat much or often, it was certainly full of ALL kind of excited energy- he hadn't gone without feeding a single day during his visit!
His arms and wrists stung a little. He noticed belated that blue blood was beading up from many tiny scratches where Trick had gotten him. It wasn't enough to get him out of his defense posture just yet....  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:47 pm
She was trying. Really.
Ok, not really.

Mayaa's eyes widened when Aloy grabbed a blanket and tossed it over Trick. Oh, that was so smart! How come she never thought about that? But it seemed he wasn't done yet, and she watched curiously as he appeared to curl up into some sort of spiky ball.

... oh. OH!
Hearing Treat's frantic chirping, Mayaa quickly grabbed the blanket, and wrapped it around Trick, tight enough that he wouldn't be able to escape, but loose enough that at least his head would be able to pop out and he wouldn't suffocate.

With the hallowed pheonix hatchling wrapped up, she began to pet his head, making soft chirping noises as she tried to calm him down. When it seemed she was in no danger of losing any fingers, she hopped over to the closet and opened it, gently unfurling the blanket so Trick could hop out, and return to the scarefari.

With that out of the way, Mayaa breathed a sigh of relief, and turned back towards the incubus.
"U-um, I'm so sorry... are you ok?"
Treat hopped up to the boil and chirped quietly, nuzzling against him.
"I don't know... Trick usually gets a lot of space to himself, but he likes picking fights with Treat for some reason..."

Aazhie
Ahaha poor guy ; u ;
And sorry for belated tag! Gonna be a bit busy this week so I won't be able to tag back 'til after April ><

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:37 pm
[A.V.]
No worries, On vacation and I'll prolly be in and out anyways ;D

The demon uncurled cautiously. "I'm fine!" he exclaimed, petting Treat gently. "Oh... they're so soft! I don't know birds as well as mammals, honestly..." he sprawled on the floor to ruffle the phoenix's feathers. "They live in your room and there too?" he pointed at the closet, grinning. Al was learning so much about how things worked here. He was enjoying his adventures in crazy-bird land!  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:14 am
Treat chirped happily, preening as she got her feathers ruffled.
"Yah! We're allowed to keep some in our room! I think we can only keep a certain number, so the rest have to stay in our closet."
Not that... she really followed the rules, but it was rather hard to get anything done at all with 20+ minis in one's room.

Aazhie
Ahh, ok! I hope you have a good vacation! (Sorry for the late tag ahhh)

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff