Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] At Ease (Barth/Zar/Calder) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:56 am
Calder felt better than he had in a long time. He felt as if he didn't have an excess of energy, that he was going nuts with being restless, and at long last could focus again. He wasn't pawing at everything he saw, and wasn't trying to fight whoever else was left.

Now that he could take a breather, he could address the damage he had done. Not only with relationships, but also a certain someone's room. He had started to try his best repaying Barth for the mess he made by cleaning up his things, sorting out a few, seeing what he had broken, making a list, and then fixing what was broken as best he could. Some things were un-salvageable. Dishes. A unfortunate little chair. Some he could glue and a few cushions he managed to sew back together without it looking too noticeable that a kelpie in a fit had torn them apart. At least he hoped not.

He was currently working on gluing a table leg back together for the third time while lunch was cooking in a big pot. He hummed to himself as he sat on the floor, holding the two pieces together as he leaned against the foot of the couch.For the sake of cleaning and for the headaches he probably caused his beloved Rosebud, he decided to wear a rather frilly blue skirt and matching top. It was something he found at the mall and liked for it's blue-plaid design. He also decided to match it with a blue ribbon to tie up his hair while he cleaned.

Toshihiko Two

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 pm
Ignore  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:43 pm
Zar was not perhaps in as great a mood as Calder that day, but it was certainly close. He had enjoyed their run around in the forest and was very pleased with himself that he'd managed to at least meet the kelpie's needs. His own problems still ran somewhere deeper, rooted in that strange feeling which sometimes surfaced when he was angry and, as yet, remained unresolved.

He showed up at Barth's room, not expecting Calder to be there but for once not particularly dreading the risk that he was. His attitude was at least different in that respect of late, he was slowly coming to regard Calder less as a rival and more as a potential asset and partner. He would of course never readily tell him that to his face, the risk of rejection was much too terrifying.

Knocking, he leaned casually on his tail and waited.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:03 pm
Barth had noticed a difference, and was intensely grateful that both his...well, it was difficult to pair exactly all within one nomenclature. But that both of them were more relaxed. Friends, while true, was not...entirely true. They were all on very friendly terms. Calder had broken off his engagement. Barth was still engaged, although it was to an unrelated party. He was dream MMO-married to Zar, for whatever that counted. The rings had been imaginary and the terms uncontractual. He was not really sure they had, in an unimaginary and official fashion, decided on any terms besides potential business partners, which was not even actual business partners, even though they had all been conducting quite a lot of business lately. Calder had been...a very good and loyal friend, and more than that, although Barth had been unable to provide...exactly what he needed in the more physical portions of their relationship. Not just the sex. It was just that Calder was very active, and while Barth had a variety of talents when it came to draining energy, none of them involved the sorts of things Calder needed. Things like. Running. When Zar had not provided any sort of solution (and had, in fact, multiplied the problem Barth had been trying to solve), he had become increasingly focused on a project that might. Mechanisms were what he knew. Mechanisms to solve problems. He was no fan of distress or difficulty, and Calder had been distressed. The project, like all of his projects, was going slowly. And his dorm room, possessions, and person were suffering. Had been suffering. Until very, very recently.

Calder and Zar even looked better. Less frazzled, less circles under the eyes, less irritability. Rested. It brought Barth great amounts of relief. The project could probably be re-purposed.

As for what they all (or each) were, Barth preferred the haze. Actual titles and commitments tended to...complicate things, although he often wondered how long he could keep that up, and well, if anyone did want...titles or commitments or any such thing, he wouldn't object too strenuously...

It had been a very, very, very strange few days. Less due to his...well, both of them, and more due to the lapsing in and out of dreams that still weren't his.

As for Calder's restlessness, Barth was not as bothered about the destruction of his property as Calder imagined, mostly the toll on his physical person, but there were...advantages, to the cleaning. He didn't like to see Calder working too hard, of course, but Barth had a weakness towards uniforms, and Calder always had looked good in lace. The skirt was bolstered upward by the frills, just agonizingly short, and it was difficult to concentrate on his own projects when if Calder bent just so to adjust an item...

He started slightly at the door.

"Who is it?" he asked.

MoonKitsune

Baneful

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:29 pm
Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Rising up from his spot on the floor, he looked over at the door. Not to many people came to visit Barth, and Calder usually liked most of the people he knew. Mainly because all of Barth's friends were usually his friends. That was, unless it was Lilith. That b***h could burn in a fire and be eaten by vultures.

Hearing Barth call to the door, Calder got all the way up. "We need to fix your door opener. Or maybe get you some eyeball for your door. That way you can just see stuff. Ohhh. Maybe a crystal ball!" He had heard some gypsis talk about their balls before and he kinda really would like to hold one.

Moving to the door, he popped it open and was glad to see it was 1.) Not Lilith 2.) Not Malodore since he was still fighting with him 3.) Zar.

"Hi Zar." Calder said, beaming, before turning to look at Barth. "It's Zar." He turned back to face him. "Come one in. I'm making lunch." He told him in a perky tone that said the demon had no choice in refusing a meal. Ushering the demon in, he shut the door and went to plop down in a chair near Barth, not knowing why the demon was hear but glad to have more people to talk to.

He also hoped Zar liked his outfit too.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Zar was all set to say that is was the headmistress come to drop in with a new body and to find out exactly why Barth hadn't been attending classes and if he had a spare body that wasn't this Incubus? When Calder answered he was momentarily irritated at the interruption of his absolutely hilarious jape. But said irritation only lasted a moment as he took in what the kelpie was wearing.

He wandered in, keeping his eyes on Calder for longer than was probably polite.

"Lunch sounds ... Ehrm." he cleared his throat and adjusted his shirt. "Lunch sounds lovely, thank you."

Dragging his attention to Barth he shrugged his shoulders. "I was simply paying a house call to make sure that everything was ok and I wasn't required for any errands." He smiled toothily at Calder. "You are looking very well indeed."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:14 pm
"The door opener does-" Barth remembered that the view would, again, grow advantageous, and that door-opening was one of the perks of having a maid. Or at least someone dressed like one. The door-opener had been an unfortunate maidless necessity. "Nevermind. Thank you, Calder."

Calder threw open the door without anyone stating their identity, and for a moment, the thorns lazily curling up Barth's bedposts and under parts of the furniture boiled black.

He had never locked his door in the old days. But now...thus the need for the device.

The thorns relaxed again. Barth began the process of turning a page, which he did without any lifting. He inserted a claw under the current page, and drew it only as far as he had to across the length of the book.

"Just in time," he said, "Have a seat. No errands from me, unless you find yourself in a butlering sort of mood."

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:43 pm
Baneful

Toshihiko Two

"Oh, it does? Well, never you mind. I can move to open it." He said, waiving it off. He didn't get door openers and still would watch the mechanics move and turn when it popped open. He would have asked Barth to explain how it worked but he worried he'd just not get the most basic principles. He'd been hoping to read up a little on even the basic jargon but he had been too fidgety to pay attention enough to sit down and read anything lately. He hadn't read a good reign-ripper in a long time.

Door shut and locked again, Calder trotted over to check on lunch before he stopped and spun around. "Oh, can he? Zar, you would make a CUTE butler! Oh-Oh-Oh! We could match!" The idea of dressing up Zar in something to match delighted him.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:20 pm

"A butler?" Zar raised a brow, and then after a long, poised and dignified pause, went on to add. "I am rather well versed in the realm of butts." He did not sit immediately, slithering his tail about his hooves. "But no, I do not have the correct attire. Such a shame, I'm sure." He was slightly intimidated by Calder's enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:35 pm
"Well, if wardrobe is the only problem, I'm sure we could find you something. Calder has excellent tastes." Barth smiled slightly, "Unless you'd prefer a uniform that was more..ruffly."  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:20 pm
Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Walking around, Calder moved behind Zar and wrapped his arms around him. "A uniform with some color. We can't have him going back to suits - even if you look good in them. Maybe something with lace." He started to walk some of his fingers up Zar's stomach. "Or maybe a corset? I hear those are all the rage now." He teased, not even caring if it was a butler uniform anymore and just wanting to see him in something different.

He turned to look up from Zar's side. "I've got some of my clothes here. Wanna try something like I'm wearing?" He smiled, not at all hiding that he'd want to see more Zar leg. That and the demon already said he was an expert on butts. Might as well be able to see one.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:25 am

Zar had only just been holding onto his self control after seeing Calder in the very attractive outfit. Lately it had been far tougher than it had ever been to keep a lid on the restless and feral instincts which paced incessantly just below the surface. He wasn't sure what was wrong, but it felt like something was about to give. For this reason it really did not help when Calder wrapped his arms around him, the contact turning all the dials on said instincts up to 11. His tail responded the fastest, trying to slink around Calder.

"I... um. Um." A corset sounded tight, restraining. He swallowed audibly. "I could wear whatever you like. I am.. I'm not picky." Though the kelpie was correct that the prospect of formal suits did not appeal quite as much as everything else, Zar had only just escaped them and was not eager to go back.

He still could not hide how flustered he felt, clearing his throat as he tried to ignore the roar of deeper instincts. "Anything."

Toshihiko Two

MoonKitsune

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:34 am
Barth paused in his reading. He leaned back in his chair, resting his head in his claws.

"Anything," Barth repeated. "You heard him. You have free reign."

Barth certainly wasn't in any hurry, when it came to lunch or anything else.

MoonKitsune

Baneful

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:10 pm
Baneful

Toshihiko Two

Calder looked to Zar and then looked back to Barth, almost not believing how easily he got the clearance to make Zar his own personal Scarbie. Eyes glimmering, he stepped between them and smiled wide. “You – You mean it? Ohhh. I have just the thing for you too!” He said, and held his finger up. “Just..Just stay here.” He left in a clatter of hoof-falls and moved to the end of the room to Barth’s walk-in closet. Inside, he found the corner where he kept his clothes, having learned to hand them up and keeping the closet well maintained and organized. (He also occasionally went in there and grabbed a soft Barth coat to smell because they were nice.)

A bundle of clothes in his arms, Calder then went over and, adjusting the load to one arm as best he could, reached out blinding for the hair care case he kept with him on a side table. Picking that up, he returned. As he saw it, since Calder and Barth had both been intimately close to Zar, there was no need to hide him away in the bathroom.

Dumping the clothes on the ground near Zar and then setting down the case, he beamed at them both and then went over to Zar. “Just let me do all the magic. If you want to help, that’s fine. If not…” He glanced to Zar. “I can give you the Barth treatment.” Actually, he rather liked that idea, and stepped closer, setting his hands on Zar’s chest and reaching up to pop a button. “All you have to do is look pretty. Just forewarning. Barth treatment means I undress slowly.” He glanced to his blue boyfriend. “Isnt’ that right, Rosebud.”

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:17 am

Almost all of Zar's attention was focused on keeping himself under control and he exhaled with relief as Calder moved out of range of his tail and into the closet, hurriedly using the space to try and push down the prowling need and (unnerving) anger down and out of sight. He was not entirely successful, the sensation pushed back and he found himself tense and struggling, not even certain what he was struggling against.

"Y..you can." he stammered as Calder resumed the contact once again. He did not even trust himself to take his clothes off without incident, help would at least mean that he could hold still and keep hold of his tail. "Undress me, I mean." he added.

His hearts were hammering in his chest and he was breathing rapidly and shallowly. "Not too slow though." he said, warningly. He really wasn't sure how long he'd last.

Toshihiko Two

Moonkitsune

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas