Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Double Trouble [Saya/Jala] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:46 pm
Bothering her brother on a daily basis was fun and all, but the novelty of it all was quickly wearing off, especially when he didn't seem to be affected by it, or at least, seemed like he wasn't. That frustrated her. All her hard work, and he didn't even care. Well, she didn't either. She'd show him that she didn't need him around to have some fun. She'd find some other students to wreak havoc with!

And so she began her search, wandering through the dorms as she kept a sharp eye out.

Kanth
Here you go!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:16 am
Sayael sighed as she walked through the halls, glancing around at the different creatures that inhabited the school. So far, none looked really interesting, mostly grungy types that looked rather boring to play with.

The sugar fairy was mostly frustrated that she couldn't find her brother, or any sign that he was even here at the school, and the fact that not one creature had even bothered to look her way. Not one. Really, a pretty demon like her, and not a glance? Yes, it was frustrating.

Rubbing the bridge of her nose, Sayael found herself back in the demon dorms, moving to sit delicately in one of the plush chairs, careful not to jostle her branches.

[A.V.]
yay ty! ♥

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:16 pm
There were a variety of monsters, but none that suit her fancy. If anything, most of them were underwhelmingly scary and seemed more cheerful than frightening. It sickened her. Monsters were supposed to be TERRIFYING. Fearsome. MIGHTY. And yet, most of them contented themselves with friend-making and going to classes. Just... ew. No.

So, with a huff, she decided to try out the demon dorms. She'd heard they were rich snobby stuck-up pricks, so maybe she could mess around with one or two. At least, that had been her plan, but when she passed by the demon lounge, she caught sight of a lone demon (or so she assumed), seeming to try and make herself comfortable on one of the chairs, and her eyes were drawn to the branch-like protrusions from her back. Such a strange sight intrigued her, and Jala found herself wandering closer.

Kanth
np!
Feel free to have her turn around and spot her xDD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 am
The faerie felt that there were eyes upon her. After determining that there was nothing in front of her, her eyes flicked to the side, head tilting as she half-turned to regard the one who was, indeed, staring at her like she'd thought.

"Did ye need somethin', lassie?" The last name was spit out as if it soiled her tongue, not meant at all in a nice manner. She eyed the other warily, an eyebrow raising as if she was surveying this creature in front of her.

Of couse, she was probably being surveyed, as well.

[A.V.]
Ha! Miss Snooty, meet Trickster. ;D

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:48 pm
The accent startled her somewhat, and despite herself, Jala found herself flinching. But she quickly recomposed herself, and stood up straight, arching an eyebrow as she crossed her arms.
"Oh, no. Just wondering what a fine-looking ghouly like you is doing sitting her all alone."
And then her eyes widened, and she lifted a hand to hide her smirk.
"Oh my, don't tell me you were stood up."

Kanth
But who's the trickster and who's the snoot?
/bricked

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:48 am
"Nay, lassie. Unless... yer the date oi'm expectin'?" At this the faerie rose, grinning and showing all of her sharp pointy teeth, leaning in close to the darling that decided to say 'hello'.

Sayael even went so far as to reach forward and tuck a stray hair behind the other's ear, her grin curling ever upward. It seemed she wouldn't be so easily fazed.

[A.V.]
HA! XD I think they've found each other's match.

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:33 pm
At the ghoul's response, Jalaja blinked, not having expected her to stay so composed, but when she came closer, wearing that wicked grin of hers, Jala couldn't help but break out into one herself, letting a soft purr as the faerie tucked away a loose strand of hair.

"Ooh, scandalous. I like you already."

Kanth
OTP 8D
(Won't be able to tag back until after April, sorry!)

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:10 pm
"Do ye now?" Opening her maw just a little bit, Saya let out a small chuckle. "Oi like ye as well, though oi'm not sure what yer angle be, lass..." Leaning back now, the faerie reached up and tousled with her own hair, pursing her lips as she let out a contented sigh. "Are ye new here?" She herself was new, and hadn't gotten very far in sightseeing, but was definitely interested in having this one tag along should she be interested.

[A.V.]
yesss 8D

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:03 pm
As Saya leaned back, Jala leaned forward, still grinning as her eyes twinkled mischievously.
"Would you like to find out?"

She had been all too used to poking fun at others, watching them squirm uncomfortably as she continued to push their boundaries, but she found herself actually quite fond of the ghoul, and so after her bit of teasing, she too leaned back, crossing her arms and letting out a small huff at the fae's question.

"I am, to a sense I suppose."
It was only a month or so, but she already found herself quite bored out of her mind. There was nothing to do here, as she had thought.
"Surely you find this place a bore, do you not? If only there was something to do to liven this dump up."

Kanth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:04 am
"Hmm... One could always throw books in th' library. Or start food fights in th' cafeteria, but... that seems so last year." Tapping her foot, the sugar faerie actually tried to think of something. "We could always have lunch together and call it a date, and plan mischief at a later date?" Saya shrugged, a genuine grin given to the other.

[A.V.]
I SUCK AT TAGGING I'M SORRY

Fethery

Tiny Raider

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:52 pm
It truly was.
Jala sighed, hands on her hips.
"As much as I like to cause mayhem, I do believe there are better ways to come about."
And by better she meant more extravagant. Like nearly setting the entire school on fire extravagant. And maybe by extravagant she meant enough to possibly get her expelled so she could leave this dumb school.

For now though, she liked the idea of food.
"Mm, a lunch date does sound nice. Your treat?"

Kanthulhu
No worries! I'm a bit slow on tags too u v u

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:35 am
"OF course! My treat entirely~" Sayael half sung, doing a twirl as she extended a hand for Jala to take. "Of course, might Oi recommend someplace nicer than here...?" The faerie had in mind a rather small lunch spot, but it seemed homey and classy at the same time. She'd wanted to try it for quite a while, but never had the chance to - what, with the search for her brother and all.

"There's this nice cafe just outside of the school... and they probably serve coffee." At the mention of coffee, her eyes became wide and her mouth split to show that razorsharp grin of hers. "Oi've never had coffee before," She admitted.

[A.V.]
GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK HUZZAH!!! emotion_bigheart

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:43 pm
Why, how awfully sweet of the ghoul.
Jala couldn't help but grin as the fae twirled, and took her hand.
"My, that DOES sound awfully nice. And coffee, mm..."
She didn't drink coffee all that often. Didn't really need it, but she did like the smell and taste. And truth be told, any place other than the school would have appeased her.

Had she known the ghoul also had brother troubles, she would have found herself even more attached... had she not already been attached. A pretty ghoul and free food. What WASN'T to like?

Kanth
Belated but yay!! Grats!!! o v o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:28 am
"Have ye had it before?" Leading the way after a quick hand squeeze, Sayael maneuvered through the school happily, not taking very long at all to travel to the particular shop.

It also helped to have pleasant company that thought along the same lines as she did.

Reaching up to smooth back her purple hair in the wind, she let out a pleased sigh and actually admired the other with a keen eye. She wasn't too shabby, and found she could probably make for rather good company now and again.

[A.V.]

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:47 pm
"I don't believe I have~"
She followed along behind Saya, tail flickering curiously at where she was being led. Why she had looked around with mild interest, Jala turned her head at the sigh, smirking when she saw the ghoul eyeing her.
"Mm, do you like what you see?"
She bat an eyelash at the ghoul, hands on her waist as she jutted her hip out slightly. Perhaps she was teasing, but perhaps it was genuine. It was hard to tell with Jala.

Kanth

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces