Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Catching Up Part 2: The Bothering (Sammy and Riley) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:40 pm
Sammy was slowly making her way back to the dorms, her backpack, which rarely ever saw use given her rather lack luster effort to attend class was swaying off one shoulder as she stared at the ground trying, and failing, to sort out the most recent strange events around the school. Wonderland had left her almost terrified of video games and Siddie's love for them was causing her a fair amount of stress.

She needed a distraction.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:32 am
A distraction came in the form of an acorn to the face.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:35 am
Sammy was completely unaware and un expecting of this acorn distraction to her face.

It was almost like Sammy asleep. She wasn't really paying any attention and like a good little zombie she was on full auto pilot.

Hence why she stopped dead in her tracks blinking, purple flames kicking to life as she tried to figure out who or what just did that.

nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 am
Another acorn fell right on the top of her head.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:37 am
Sammy looked up. She expected a tree. A tree with a very annoying and soon to be very beaten minipet or first year student.

"Who the Jack..."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:19 am
Unless trees were purple, and crystal-y, and had glowing white eyes thinned with mirth, there was no tree lying stomach down on the roof of the building nearby, from which the acorns were being thrown.

I, the Jack. Riley responded with a chuckle.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm
Ah yes. A distraction!

Sammy found herself staring not towards a near by tree but a building that had a very purple demon laying just over the roof top edge. It was hard to miss once you looked up because it was pretty much stated that students shouldn't be gallivanting across rooftops in the school guidelines.

Students with wings tended to break this rule a lot as did others with a habitual sense of climbing or in Sammy's case a strong disregard for rules and regulations.

"You know I'm going to have to come up there now right?"

This was a fact, a fact Sammy planned to make true as she grabbed onto a thick drain pipe at the corner of said building and started to climb.

No acorn could stop her now.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:43 am
It was absolutely true that students were forbidden from loitering atop buildings. This rule was never followed when Riley was a student, but at least now, as an alumni, she could have used her status as not-a-student for a loophole.

She remained lounging quite comfortably on the roof, her crystal wings lazily throbbing with light and color as she watched Sammy climb up the pipe.

I could have helped you up here. She informed the ghoul, but made no motion to help her now.

miliardo kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 am
When Sammy finally crested the wall her bag found a spot just beside Riley tossed casually aside as she strode over to stand above the mindflayer/

"Maybe I just wanted to work out? Besides where's the fun in the easy way out?" A bone hand reached downward towards the the flayer a wide grin crossed Sammy's face. 'It's been way too long Riley."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:42 am
Has it? Riley looked at the hand curiously, before taking it in her own. It doesn't seem like very long at all. Perhaps time is moving at an accelerated pace for me. I should stop a while and smell the roses.

The only things she remembered about Sammy were those memories Malodore had given her from it's own stock. They were sparse, but still enough to understand that they were friends. How goes your time here at Amityville?

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 am
Sammy gave a tug pulling the other ghoul upward and into a hug, screw forgotten memories, Riley was one of the few demons Sammy was fully 100% friends with. She was going to get ghouly-bro get hugs.

"I don't sleepy much, you're missing out on an easy eight hours of life every time your clunked out." She stepped back at arms length grinning lazily, "You don't strike me as a type for roses anyway."

Looking over the campus Sammy only shrugged, "Better and worse. I've passed grades due to tasks, trials, chaos in general. I actually have to study to pass this year and I'm having to make up every class I failed to take before. Instead of cuddling Siddie and playing guitar I actually have to take night classes to keep up."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:23 pm
Riley did not expect a sudden hug. Most of the people who'd considered her a friend before she'd died were now wary, and distant. Only two had completely overcome their discomfort, and they were her closest and dearest. She didn't know Sammy well enough to be able to expect her reaction, so the hug was a slight jolt of surprise, followed by acceptance.

She patted Sammy's back gently with both hands.

I do like roses, actually. She corrected. Dead ones. They are some of my favorite things.

Sammy's recollection of the past year at Amity sounded pretty standard considering what the school had undergone recently. It is temporary. And worth it. I'm sure your Siddie will understand, and be patient enough to wait until the trials of academic life have come to an end.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:33 pm
Truth be told Sammy wasn't entirely aware of what Riley did or didn't remember, had it ever come down to it the ghoul would have gladly given the memories over without a thought. Riley was still a friend plain and simple. Friends where the few things that made all the trouble they endured worth enduring.

"Then maybe we should stop and take a walk to find some roses. Jack knows I could use a break." It was in jest, but Sammy wouldn't object to it in the least.

"I know, I know, Siddie pushes me to get it done so I can start looking into careers, I'm still not sure what I'll do." The word boogiemen came to mind, followed by Red, and a sudden blank and empty terror that only crossed her face in the form of her eyes flickering and bursting like a fire with fresh wood tossed in.

"Most of my 'academic' trials where tied to all those trips and events with the horsemen, who needs to pass a class when your team ties for the cup in the Horsemen trials?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:13 am
Someone who needs to learn facts and knowledge in order to succeed, that is who. Riley teased, bending to the side to nudge her shoulder with her own. I think your lack of academic classtime is why you seem at a loss as to what you wish to do as a career. Many people hear about their future careers during a lecture at a class. Unless you want to be a cage fighter, going to a class or two might give you a bit more insight.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:35 pm
"I've learned about things most folks will never know about. We both know that much." She gave a light poke of the elbow into Riley's side, "Besides everyone knows Siddie's the brains in our relationship. I'm just the rough tough good looking ghoul who stole her away from pre-aranged marriage."

The topic of careers came up and while she did smile at the cage fighter remark she started to frown afterwards. "I know what I want to do.... but something, someone is stopping me from it. And I can't even remember exactly why."

Red. It was Red. Fire, from bone to charred, and something worse. She couldn't recall why Red was the issue, just that she was.

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces