Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] All the favorite spots [Olivia/Aloysious] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:59 pm
It probably wasn't going to be the most academic of tours, but to Olivia it would still be very educational. Everyone knew where the classrooms and stuff were anyways, well she kind of did and she wanted to show her guest what she thought were the best spots on campus. And possibly some of the fun ones as well - some classes might actually be involved in that one, perhaps some of the obstacle courses.

But for the time being, they remained outside. Without her really pointing out too many things along the way. You know, like the actual dormitories they could see from their vantage points or points of interest and landmarks that could be important. Things of that nature. Nope. She had one place set in mind for the first thing to show him and the quad it was. Even with the bustle at the gates, it still remained busy with students going to and fro, where they needed to be. Some on tours of their own while others trying to get what needed to be done done. The undead guided the demon to a very specific wall near the edge of it all and promptly sat down upon it. "I like this spot most." She informed him, opening her arms out towards the crowd so hopefully he could see what she was talking about. The perfect vantage point to see the whole area, to watch everyone.

Aazhie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:15 am
chirigami
let us mentally contemplate out navels ^o^

Al gawked at everything along the way, easily entertained. He wasn't used to urban settings and for a slow day, there was still plenty going on. The demon was getting the impression that Olivia wasn't much for conversation starting, but she didn't seem to mind him talking as they walked either... There were even a few things he recognized on his own from previous readings on the school and he said as much as they passed them by, possibly, but unknowingly, having more knowledge about them than his tour guide...

It was strangely refreshing to perch next to the undead ghoul and people watch. He even shut up to do it, and he could see why she liked it here. His thoughts wandered as he just observed for a while, soaking up the atmosphere. The boil had felt a bit overwhelmed and homesick in the big town, away from his family but this was pretty nice. After a long silence, he looked over at the pale student curiously. "Hey... this might sound weird, but... have we met before?" He shifted, hooking his feet together as he tried not to sound too strange. Probably best not to ask why he's dreamed about someone that seemed very much like Olivia. "Just- I've been in town a couple weeks, I guess... maybe I'd seen you in town and forgot... but you just seem familiar for some reason..." he shrugged, and looked back out to the quad, feeling stupid for bringing it up, even though it was starting to seem less fuzzy. He was very sure he'd met her somehow...  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:29 am
It would be sad to say that he might have a little bit of edge of knowledge about some of the buildings, but that wasn't to say she didn't know anything of where she had been residing for better part of a year or so (not to mention her parents had explained enough of the place). Maybe not the historical points of value but enough. She also didn't mind as he chattered away, she always liked listening and she didn't mind the things he talked about. It was nice.

And it was rather pleased that he indulged her in her creeple watching, even if it was for a short while. She could last for hours almost, but in the presence of company things usually would dissolve into conversation - unless it was Ruth. So, she turned to him with her always happy smile and then hummed thoughtfully at his question. "Not weird." She told him, recalling something similar with Andrew even when they first met. "Have you been here before? Another school... thing?" There were often many, like the House Cup and Scarentines. But going with the Andrew train of thought - speaking of which, she had a nagging feeling she needed to talk to him.. about something - "Did we meet in a different place? I met Andrew and Molan first in a..." What was a good word, she heard it once... "alternate world? We were different creeple but then we woke up and were back here. It was interesting. I usually don't fall asleep. And I did wake up this morning from something..." She scrunched up her nose at the demon boil, mostly because she was confused.

"Would you like me to show you something else neat?"

Aazhie
Olivia is not one to really mentally contemplate big things, it hurts her wee head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:56 am
chirigami
Not something he'll hold against her, she's good company all the same XD

Al looked surprised, then thoughtful. "Never been here before- Not on campus! I suppose it is not much different than the dreams my Grandmere had... she saw things that often come true, or knew people, at least things about them before she met them." He nodded, accepting this and fairly pleased to have experienced something like that. Maybe it was a good omen of some sort, and he hoped it was a sign that his magic could be strengthened at the school. He very much longed to be good at something other than being a bit book-smart and artsy. Some impressive powers would be worth working for, if only he knew how! "It must be nice to not have to sleep, you must have so much time to get things done," he chuckled, smiling at strange but very sweet ghoul. "I would love to see it, not that this isn't good," he amended, "I'd hate for a gnome to get mad at us though. They're... fiercer than were-badgers, they are!"  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:16 pm
Of course Olivia was very much impressed by Al's description of his Grandmere, being able to predict things sounded very neat indeed. And she very much looked it, with her mouth open in awe and her glowing eyes nearly sparkling. "Neat! I just go on adventures with everyone... and remember things." She informed him, all matter of factually. Which was making last night's dream fall back into place, piece by piece. For now she wouldn't dwell on it, she had other things to take care of right now (still needed to talk to Andrew) but at least she was beginning to remember it.

But, back to the tour. Olivia hopped off the wall once the boil gave his go ahead of being taken to another fun fun place. "I do a lot of exploring at night," she nodded as she began leading him towards an actual building. And then noticed another building some ways away and decided to lead him there instead. Sharp turn! "And lots of things," she added, throwing up her arms. Not things that needed to be done, like... you know.. homework, but things she felt needed to be done.

"The gnomes aren't so bad, they were kind of mean during a test though." She went on. Then suddenly stopped. And then pointed at the gym. "We had it there. But there are neat things in there too. Like a place to spar. Its fun." True, she had only sparred a couple of times, but still. It was fun. Olivia was then on the move again, now to show him the original intended spot.

aazhie
sorry, went to bed soon after xD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:11 pm
chirigami
No worries! XD I'll be doing chores til later anyhow, I prefer not to rush posts, quality over quantity and whatnot

"Remembering things is pretty important..." Al nodded, "And I like doing things at night... I can see better when it's really dark!" He was distracting himself from remembering his own dream, as the end had been fairly unpleasant and he wasn't sure he wanted to remember that much of any of it... Seeing the future was not so great if everything was horrible and sad. He thought maybe he'd rather not know the future if that was the case.

The boil almost tripped at the surprise turn, his tail had a habit of coiling low around him when he was nervous. "Ah, sparring..." he didn't sound terribly excited about that, but he knew that was something he'd probably have to do. He wasn't really good at real fighting- it was one thing to play, but when one was actually competing- well. He'd have a long while before he even needed to worry about that kind of thing IF got accepted in the first place.
Though- if Olivia enjoyed it, maybe it wasn't so bad as he imagined. The ghoul seemed so harmless and friendly, he couldn't imagining her being too fierce. He followed patiently, happy to oblige the quiet undead during the very erratic tour.  

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Silence, and then something odd happens. The world flips, the colours invert and then turn a strange orange and blue. You hear a noise, an odd echo, familiar voices, all ringing in your ears as something squeezes out from the colour in long spindly strings and forms a strange shape.

"Go back."

Without warning it lunges at you - and then the world breaks open into white.

The area around your character is bright, well lit. It doesn't take long before they realize that they are on a stage. It's hard to tell if there's an audience, but that's not the only thing that they realize. There's strings attached to their hands and feet.

There are four other marionettes; two on either side. They're dancing in sync.

"Bye bye bye!" they sing in unison.

The images continue to assault you the strange other you continues to talk until everything fades to white again and the room is normal.

What just happened?

OOC: THE DISTORTION MOB

- Distortion mobs will influence the area around you, causing it to stand still. It immediately throws your character into a "mirror" scenario, basically an [ Alternate universe ] where your character was something else. Read the above prompt, and then write out a [ small drabble ] where your character belonged to that alternate universe. If you are in a PRP you may write out your part, and either INCLUDE the other person in your thread(s) as if they were PART of the PRP or both of you can write separate viewpoints. Just a quick response prompt in drabble form is fine before the distortion breaks. Just one post is good!

AU PROMPT: You're in a Music video. How you want to do this is up to each player as they can just have viewed different AU worlds.

After your character experiences it, the illusion breaks and they are back where they are again., as if nothing has happened!

Aazhie
chirigami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:51 pm
Olivia had given him a curious look for his response about sparring, no he didn't seem as into it as she did. A shame really. It wasn't like she picked fights with anyone daily, but there was a certain type of joy that could be found in a battle. Well, when not getting shot at by arrows or exploded and having to watch friends die. But that was another story. The ghoul shrugged it off and tugged at the boils sleeve anyways and lead him to another location.

For once leading into a building.

Well, that was the plan.

[ drabble ]

Oh, it was so bright, making her already milky skin just... probably transparent. Blinding, her eyes glowed brighter. But she felt very very odd and only when did she turn did she realize her arms and legs were attached to strings. She couldn't see where they led though but she could clearly see she was on a stage. Next to four very strange looking boils and Al as well.

She didn't say a word, just sort of stared to the right of her. At those two boils with very spiky hair. Puzzled.

More so when music suddenly started to play and dancing commenced from the four boils. Ooo, they were singing! And dancing! Olivia tried as well, moving her arms and legs in a clumsy manner. Really, it looked more like flailing and it didn't help that she just knocked herself right into Al...

(She would have loved that rotating box...)

[ pop! ]

She was walking, then stopped, blinking. Did something just....

Nah. Olivia tugged at Al's sleeve again and lead the boil into an inner part of the school and out of the elements of campus, right into a crowded hallway. Students passed them without much of a care, all shapes and sizes. Some on tours of their own while as with the quad, others were just trying to get to their destination. As she was. The duo would make a few small turns down different corridors until they got to a set of stairs. Olivia leaned up against one and looked downward. Another good spot for creeple watching. Stairs told interesting stories.

aazhie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:53 am
chirigami

Al might have stumbled back from the weird intrusion, had Olivia not taken hold of his sleeve. Instead, he lifted his arm, stepping back as if he could ward the colors off. It didn't seem to do any good as he was blinded, even with his glasses on...

[ drabble ]

Much like in his dream, the lights didn't bother him any more than the average diurnal creature... These ones were very bright, but he would have been hurting quite badly if he weren't... a puppet? He tugged at strings to no avail, turning to stare at Olivia. She was practically radiating the light back, literally starry eyed. Aloysious had only a moment to gawp before he realized they were free- they were singing and moving all in synch. He was good at this! Or at least he was until, once again, the undead ghoul clobbered him, sending him into the two of the other entertainers and-
wait- someone was talking- was HE talking too? He stood and managed to pick up exactly where the non-toppled puppets were singing when-

[ /drabble ]

"..baby, come on!"

Now it was Al's turn to bump into Olivia, ricocheting off the (ha ha) frozen undead. "Oof- Shizen!" She was pretty solid- like a rock, in fact. Before he could say much more, she started walking again and he followed in case she was also strong enough to drag him by his new shirt.

"Um, what- I- um... huh." He mumbled, more muddled than hurt. He was able to catch a few snatches that hinted vaguely at where they were before Olivia halted at the stairs. The demon was getting the idea that she would not be one for giving lectures, a mixed blessing. His brain felt mixed as well as stirred, though so continuing their creeple watching was a welcome relief as he gathered his wits. Finally, he couldn't contain his confusion and when no one else was around, he blurted,
"Were you- really there too- or was I just imagining all that singing and puppets?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:15 pm
Olivia pushed herself back off the railing and held herself outward from it as she thought about Al's question and concern. Well, she had kind of seen something. "Maybe." Was all she said at first with a shrug. Because there had been something there, but it had been so very brief. (And did she see a rolling room?) The way she was treating it was like it wasn't all that bizarre for that sort of thing to happen, but maybe with the sort of things that had happened to her, it really kind of.. wasn't.

"Is there anything else you would like to see?" The ghoul asked him instead, changing the subject back to the tour she was sort of kind of giving him. Kind of. It was putting it lightly. Huh, she had only shown him three places, only two of her many favorite spots. Maybe she should figure out others? Hm...

Aazhie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:21 pm
chirigami

Al had to wonder if the students here were used to this kind of thing. Olivia did not seem the type to get worked up over much, but perhaps Amityville was full of this kind of stuff. He was... pretty sure he hadn't simply imagined the whole thing, though it wasn't that much like his other dream aside from that whole marionette thing. "Ah, hmmm." He wasn't quite sure how to react to the non-commital answer, so he shut up instead. The last thing he wanted to do was upset anyone.
"Um, I was hoping to see the Library, if you don't mind..?" he asked softly, pretty certain she didn't think he was crazy, but he wasn't about to push it. The boil had hoped to investigate the famous collection and this might be his best chance to do so...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:29 am
It would be difficult to really think him crazy, really. Olivia had a good opinion of everyone, even those that weren't thought to be so right in the head - other creeple probably thought her not right in the head as it was. Anyway.

"The library ~" Olivia repeated in with a hum, wondering for a moment which direction the library was at from where she was. Her eyes were the first to move to one of the walls, followed by a little spin and rotation before she settled on where it... might be. "The first time I was there something popped out of a book and attacked us." And headed towards said destination.

Hopefully.

They would get there.

Eventually.

With a few circles. And wrong turns. It wasn't really a place that the wight went to a lot during her free time. Though, when they finally did go - again, not a lot of chatter from her or explanations of what they would be going past and points of interest - the ghoul wondered why she didn't go often. Seemed like a prime location to watch others, and so quiet.

aazhie
yeeeeah

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:47 am
chirigami
LOL so much lolz

"Really! I've heard that can happen, but I've never had a book do anything... well. Aside from one that read itself to you, but it was wasn't very interesting..." The demon ALMOST asked if they were going the right way- but he was half expecting something else related to the dream world to appear. He wanted to be prepared this time. The boil was probably not as durable as Olivia should things get messy. It was, he had to admit, a bit exciting. Al was reassured by the undead's lack of concern, though he probably shouldn't have used her as an example of a normal reaction to these sorts of things. All the same, her calm quiet demeanor was reassuring no matter how lost they seemed to be...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:14 pm
Well, they hadn't gotten that lost. She would have thought it to be just a little more of turned about. The location of where the library was fairy easy to remember but where they were in relation to it, geography wise, was really the question that needed to be sorted. But, if Al wanted to look at it another way - the whole kind of being lost thing - he got to see more of the campus in sorts. Some lesser taken paths, round about ways. Interesting direction choices. But not a lot of pointing things out, except maybe a few comments on like trees and posters and the like.

But they did get there and Olivia's hand pointed outward when they got close. "The library," she told him, "it has a lot of books. I like the fun ones with stories in them," she went on, smiling and wondered if he wanted to go inside.

Aazhie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 pm
chirigami

Not that he wasn't grateful for the ghoul's efforts... the places they did go by were notable, less used passages that might come in handy if he knew what buildings they led past. A few of them even had signs he read as they meandered by.
The campus was even more impressive than he had seen in photos, the library was magnificent!
"Can we go in...?" he asked, beaming. Al really hoped that was allowed, though there was hardly any reason why not. It was all so new and strange, he had little idea what the rules for guests were. He had been to few libraries and books, real ones, were hard to carry around. "I only get to keep a few books at a time when we move..." he explained, "Digital isn't bad, but... it's just not the same..." he sighed. It didn't help that service was spotty in more than a few realms the herd tended to move through. It could be as tough to read on the Web as it was to find new reads in an uninhabited desert.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff