[PRP] Finders Keepers (Wisp/Reaper)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:17 pm
Willow Wisp was dreamily walking about the park, following the path to the fountain. It was getting a little warmer out, and the fountain was on and running despite it being still a bit chilly. The fountain was a bustling spot for many to meet up, but today there were only a few other phonies around. The young unicorn came right up to the stone barrier of the fountain and took a seat there. She watched phonies come and go, milling around. Out of the corner of her eye, the unicorn saw something green. On the ground there was a wallet, with a few bills poking out. Someone must have dropped it. Wisp got up from her perch to go over to the wallet, and when she was near enough she tried to use her unicorn magic to float it over for a closer inspection.
cursedandwandering
finally! a start o uo. Hope this works for you!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:24 pm
zippedsiren
it's good. Thank you <3

The park was always a great place to get some good... Pickings. Everyone was relaxing on the grass or on benches, admiring nature while their valuables mysteriously disappeared. Of course, the fountain was always free pickings. Everyone just tossed their money in there, Reaper didn't even have to worry that someone might be alerted by his actions.

The large carousel stallion was just about to climb into the fountain when a soft glow caught his eye. The horn belonged to a little filly, which he honestly didn't find to be particularly interesting. All unicorns had magic. But, what was more interesting was what the filly was looking at. A wallet. A wallet just laying there unguarded. Perfect. The black male wandered towards the girl, glancing around nervously in an attempt to make it look like he was searching for something he'd lost. As he stopped in front of the filly he let out a loud "Oh! That's mine!" Whether or not it was actually convincing didn't matter to him.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:18 pm
Wisp heard a shout, and let the wallet fall into her hoof from the air. She found herself staring up to a very large stallion, much bigger in stature than any other she could have possibly met before (and imagined possibly bigger than any mythical beast as well). Nonchalant, the small unicorn gazed up at him “Oh, is it yours? Did you drop it? I’ll gladly give it back, Mr… uh.” Thinking she was being helpful, the small unicorn opened the wallet and used her magic to pull out the a piece of I.D. “Mr. Jelly Roll. …Well this really doesn’t look like you at all, are you sure it’s yours?” Willow Wisp stared at the picture for a second and then back at the imposing figure in front of her. “I guess you could be a Jelly Roll. You're the wrong color though.”

cursedandwandering
I could not resist doing this XD Oh Wisp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:27 pm
zippedsiren
XD it's great.

Jelly Roll? Reaper did his best not to snicker at the now twice as unfortunate phony's name. Not only did the poor stallion lose his wallet, but his name was ridiculous to boot. Instead the large black carousel horse did his best to give the filly a menacing glare, which may not have been as menacing as usual as he was struggling not to laugh.

"Don't worry brat, it's mine." Ugh, annoying kids. Why did they always feel like challenging him? Valk would be mad if she saw, but it was always so tempting to just squash them whenever they didn't do what he said.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:24 pm
Unintimidated, Wisp just stared back at the large stallion and slowly blinked. “Did you have something in your eyes, Mister Roll? You look very squinty. Maybe that’s why you’re losing things. We should get your eyes checked.” Her demeanor was very sincere with concern over the black stallion’s vision problems.

She looked again at the I.D. card, and read off the information listed there such as weight. “Are you sure you’re the correct owner? By the looks of it you’ve gained a lot of weight. Maybe we should see a dietitian as well as an optician.”
cursedandwandering
rofl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:30 pm
zippedsiren
XD <3

Reaper snorted with incredulity as he looked down at the foal. He was very very tempted to just shove the little brat into the nearby fountain. Was she making fun of him? Did she not see just how big he was? Did he not look menacing enough or did she just assume that all phony were nice? It was the common state of most phony after all. Everyone was so happy and sweet all the time. It would have made Reaper gag if it hadn't made robbing them easier.

"Clearly it's your eyes that need the checking." He growled, wings ruffling in agitation. "Do i look like someone who is out of shape?" The stallion sneered. Of course, if the little filly answered incorrectly she would definitely be taking a dip in the cold coin filled waters.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:00 am
cursedandwandering
“I don’t believe my eyes are faulty at all.” The little unicorn stared up at the pegasus, her head tilted ever so slightly to the side in vague confusion. “The last I knew, my vision was perfect. You do seem very large though, I suppose. Perhaps it is a diet issue, or you have large bones. Have you been working out, or did a witch curse you to be a giant? That might explain things.” Wisp came even closer to the black carousel phony. She was tiny in comparison, barely even close to the height of his body, and his shadow could easily consume her. “I feel bad for you Mr. Roll, if you were cursed or only having a clumsy day. Would you like help getting home? I think I can find the way, with your address. I think a nap may do you some good.” And then, Wisp did what may just possibly been the bravest or most foolhardy thing, and gently tapped the pegasus with her hoof, in a well meaning pet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:59 pm
zippedsiren

Reaper was growing increasingly impatient, especially with all these comments on his size. The carousel certainly wasn't even appreciating how much it seemed like the foal was making fun of him. The pat certainly seemed condescending in his eyes.

"Look, you little twerp, I don't need your help. Just hand over my wallet and walk away before i decide to take my wallet instead. I really don't think that will be very fun for you." He growled lowly. He wasn't in the habit of beating up kids, especially girls for that matter but this filly was starting to grate on his nerves.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items