Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I'm Yours [Marosa/Yaya] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:24 pm
It was too cold in the dorms this time of year. Specially for a ghoul who's body temperature ran on the cooler side to begin with. Hadiyya had, for the majority of the cold months, attempted to coop wby adding numerous blankets to her bed and keeping her minipets snuggled up beneath the covers with her. This worked alright, but occasionally she rolled on them in her sleep, or they wandered off of their own accord. She needed to find a more reliable means of keeping warm and really, she had one, she'd just not taken advantage of it as of yet.

While she and Marosa were dating, they had, for the most part, been taking things at a leisurely pace. Well...leisurely. It wasn't as if they hadn't gotten to the more physical aspects of their relationship, though to be fair that had been established before either had had a real emotional bond with one another. Now there were far more feelings on the line, and things had to be done carefully.

Careful for Yaya meant not imposing herself on her boilfriend in a manner that might have been considered overwhelming. She was, by nature, a very clingy individual. If she she was around someone she was familiar and fond of then she was more than likely touching them in some way. That was just normal for her.

Now, as she walked down the hall of the demon dorms with a blanket draped over her shoulders, she wondered if perhaps she hadn't been being more careful than she had needed. Marosa was also a of the touchy-feely persuasion, he likely wouldn't be scared off by her desire to spend more time with him. Lips pursed in a thoughtful pout she gave his door a soft knock. It was late, though not so much that she worried he was asleep.

kanth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:04 pm
The faerie had been having nightmares lately, tossing and turning and unable to get a decent night's sleep. He was overheated, and threw the covers off of him multiple times until he decided to just get up and brew himself a pot of coffee.

Marosa stared at it dully until the door knocked. Tilting his head and stifling a yawn, he moved to open it and was slightly surprised to see Yaya with a blanket draped over her shoulders. His hair was mussed and ratty more than curly, and his eyes half-drooped from lack of sleep.

"Cute," He remarked, and finally yawned, covering it with a hand.

Beejoux

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:36 pm
Bright, glowing eyes widened a touch as the door opened to a tired and bedraggled faerie. She blinked at him, taking in the slight bags like subtle bruises under his eyes, then her attention slid, almost automatically, downward over his bare chest, the narrowing of his waist. With a small shake of her head she lifted her gaze back up to his face, and that one tiny compliment brought a smile to dark lips. "Wrapped in a blanket? I think not." A cocoa colored hand slipped out of the folds and gestured towards the nearly nude figure before her. "You, on the other hand.." She trailed off with a grin, one that softened as she reached up to cup her palm against his cheek.

He thumb moved along soft skin, and her eyes fluttered as his magic tingled up her arm. A soft shiver chased up her spine, and she sighed out before adjusting her grip on her blanket and leaning against the wall. When she opened her eyes they carried concern like they could shine with adoration, or blaze bright with rage. "You look tired," she observed softly, searching that handsome face. "As tired as I feel. Have you been sleeping?"

A twitch of those Caribbean blue eyes took in the room beyond his shoulder, and she could smell the strong scent of coffee filling the air. It made her frown, and she used the soft touch on his cheek to draw him down to her so she could lay a kiss on his lips in proper greeting. Because she cared for me, because she wanted to see him smile, and because she could be this close to him without laying the softness of of her mouth against his.

kanth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:16 am
"Aye, luv. Yer cute." The gancanagh paused as he tried, in vain, to stifle a yawn, at least covering it up halfheartedly with his hand. "...if'n ye can call it sleep." The faerie smiled as he leaned into her touch, running smooth fingers over the back of her hand as he reveled in that small act.

He let himself be brought down and kissed her gently, more tired than anything else.

"Oi'm makin' tea... if'n ye want some." His eyes slid over to the coffeepot, giving her a nod. He must have been really tired to have put in coffee instead of tea. "Ye're welcome tae stay as long as ye'd like though oi'm afraid oi won't be much fer company."

Beejoux

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:39 am
She wrinkled her nose at him stubbornly at the reiterated compliment, but otherwise accepted it.If he thought she was cute, who was she to disagree? Her fingers slid along her chin as he turned to glance at the coffee pot over his shoulder, and she gave a very small hum of amusement as she deduced the tired mix up. "You are always wonderful company, my sweet. Even tired, even asleep."

Drawing her arm back beneath the blanket, she leaned to rest her shoulder on the wall beside the door. "I would love to come in and join you for a cup of tea." Or a quiet cuddle. Or anything really, so long as she was permitted to share his company. "I can't sleep either," she admitted, voice soft, and a tip of her head had dark hair sliding lover her shoulders as her temple came to rest against the wall.

kanth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:10 am
"Issat so?" Marosa gave her a genuine smile, kissing her nose before moving to take a few glasses down for the coffee that was brewing.

The faerie poured one and took a drink, wincing at the bitter taste.

"Ach, lass... it seems that oi've brewed coffee instead o' tea. Would ye like me tae make ye tea?" Just in case, he pulled down the actual box of tea, wondering how in the world he got those two mixed up. "An' meanwhile ye kin curl up on th' couch." Marosa's eyes flickered towards his bed, a bit of amusement in his voice. "Or me bed. Blankets 'er still warm fer ye."

Beejoux

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:04 am
"Yes, that is so." A tired grin, but it lit up that pretty face as he kissed her nose. As he moved to fetch a few glasses down the djinn watched him, walking slowly through the room until she was standing beside the couch he offered for her comfort. "Coffee is not usually a drink one would chose when sleep is evading them." Her voice was soft, thoughtfully amused, and she shifted her blanket around her shoulders so it hung around that tanned figure more like a shawl. It was warmer in here, be it temperature or mere proximity to the fae.

She considered his offers one at a time, gaze falling on the mug in his hand and the pot of coffee before sliding to the bed. "You are tired, my sweet boil, you need your sleep." They both did. "If tea will help, then we can share a cup." She did like tea, but she didn't want to trouble him. No, she wanted to help him, in whatever way she could.

So she let her blanket slid down her arms and set it on the couch, and she moved up until she could slip arms around his chest from behind, leaning into his back with the soft lace of her night gown pressed against his freckle kissed skin. A kiss pressed between his shoulders, and she traced the tips of her nails up, over his shoulders, and back down across his collar bones. "I can't sleep either," she murmured, the brush of soft lips against his spine. "It's cold, I can't keep warm." It was lonely in her bed, alone.

Yes, she could amorous, but here and now the djinn wanted tenderness and warmth. A body to curl up against, a familiar scent on her pillow. She had never liked sleeping alone.

kanth

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:30 am
Nodding tiredly, Marosa showed that he agreed with her sentiments and poured out the coffee, not at all sad at seeing it wasted. It was a bitter brew anyway, one that he'd picked up on accident at the store.

"Sharing, aye." Yeah, he was more than tired, not even realizing that he was repeating some of her words after she'd said them. He did, however, manage to put in two teabags and water, setting the pot back under to collect the new brew.

Her fingernails and laced garment made him snap to somewhat wakefulness, lips pursing as he closed his eyes and breathed in, realizing just how close she actually was as her lips pressed against his bare skin.

"Aye... shall I warm ye up?" His head turned just slightly, eyeing her out of the corner of his eyes as a ghost of a smile danced across his lips, fingers sliding over her own that rested on his collarbones. "Ye know yer more'n welcome tae stay the night, Hadiyya."

Beejoux

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:56 pm
His skin was warm, and the djinn turned her head to rub her cheek against his shoulder blade. Fingers, under his, continued their slow dance along his skin, working in mindless circles. "I would like that," she murmured softly, a smile sliding along full lips.

They need only wait for the water to boil, the tear to brew, then they could retire to his room, curl up beneath the blankets. She hummed as they waited, a soft little melody that sounded suspiciously like a lullaby. Glowing gaze on the teapot, on the water within. She could feel it, it was her element, she could feel it soaking in the warmth from the burner. The collection of tiny bubbles that clung to the walls before steam began to rise from the spout.

She gave him a gentle nudge with her chin between his shoulders. "It's ready, love. No sooner had the words left her lips, the pot gave a low whistle, soft at first, but it would grow louder and higher the longer it sat on the heat.

With reluctance she drew back enough to give him room to maneuver, the finish off the tea, but she kept her hands on his hips, fingernails tickling against soft skin. "So what's been keeping my dear Fey awake?"

kanth

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:50 pm
Looking at her with an impressed glance, the fey pursed his lips as he attempted to suppress a chuckle. He turned off the heat and poured them both a cup, pausing before adding a few more ingredients.

"Sugar and cream, or honey?" Marosa reached over and tucked a lock of hair behind one of her ears, giving her a sad smile. "Nightmares, mostly." He let out a sigh. "... do ye know what my ability is, love?" He didn't remember if he told her or not, but he knew he had to accept himself how he was. There was no changing it.

And he'd been with her long enough to know that she'd be okay with it, too.

Beejoux

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:52 pm
She gave him a smile that managed to be both humble and not, dark shoulders rolling in a gentle shrug. What could she say? The water whispered to her.

At his question those softly glowing eyes fell to the cups that had been poured, before rising again to meet Marosa's eyes with a smile to match his own as he tucked dark hair behind the shell of her ear. "Cream and sugar."

The smile slipped as that sigh filled the space between them, and cool fingers were a light presence against the curve of his jaw as he spoke of nightmares keeping him awake. She'd suspected enough, and it made her heart hurt to think that unfriendly thoughts and memories plagued his resting mind. His question brought a soft pout to plum lips. "You've mentioned the symptoms." She couldn't recall if he'd gone into detail, but she didn't think so.

kanth

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:07 pm
Shaking his head, Marosa let out an amused chuckle. "Nay, love. Not me natural ability, me other ability." He added cream and sugar to both of theirs, then pressed the cup gently into her hands, a smile gracing his lips. "Oi kin sense emotions, and give 'em, too... but that bit's a mite tricky." Taking a sip of his own tea, Marosa let out a delighted sound from his throat, a quiet guttural noise.

"Ah... Yaya, what would oi do without ye."

Beejoux

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:17 pm
The djinn gave him thoughtful look, mind wandering back to that fateful day in the common room where she'd decided she was done with jealousy, and had made Marosa a part of her and Sharra's lives more completely. She remembered the taste of his lips, the rush of affection that had come from the most innocent of touches. She remembered the look in his eyes of such loss and conflict, and wanting to chase that look away. Had that thought really been her own? Or was it a projection?

Did it matter? No, no it didn't.

Fingertips traced the tickling edge of nails down his throat, his shoulder, his arm. all the way down until she could take the cup from his hand, cradling it in her own much smaller grip, soaking in that warmth.

It wasn't a question, so she didn't answer it, but she let him see in her eyes, in the curve of lips in a loving smile, just how much he meant to her. Rising up on her toes, she lay a gentle kiss on his chin before sinking back to her heels.

"Tell me about your nightmares, love." A soft request, with no demand.

kanth

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:49 pm
"Aye." Needing no further prodding, Marosa tugged her to the couch where there was more room, sitting next to her and laying his head on the back of the couch.

"It's all mumble jumble, really..." He took a long sip of tea, letting out another sigh. How much had he sighed today? And yawned? Marosa had lost count.

"Mostly it's about me memories. Oi kinnae get some straight, while others are perfectly clear. Oi dinnae really understand it, an' me dreams seem tae want tae tell me otherwise." The gancanagh shrugged, feeling at a loss; his dreams must be as confusing to him as when he tried to explain them.

Beejoux

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:47 pm
Tugged, the djinn sank down beside the gancanagh, long legs coming up to cross over his lap. Now she would sip her tea, savoring the sweet brew as she listened to her poor Boilfriend explain the unpleasant jumble that was his mind of late.

When he finished she frowned at him, cup lowering down to rest on her knee. "That sounds confusing." She couldn't even really imagine it. "And unsettling."

She hated the thought that anything would upset him enough to plague him with sleepless nights. She remembered the nightmares Sharra had suffered after that first trip to the island. How it had eaten at him, had eventually driven him to seek relief in the bosom of his family. That Jack damn trip had been the catalyst that had driven a wedge between the djinn and the nergal, one she had thought had healed, only to have him disappear again.

Dark features pinched, and she pushed the memories away, forcibly. Shoved them down and locked them up tightly. The nergal had dug enough pain from her heart, she would not give him more.

It had weighed on her that she hadn't been enough to help their ex through his sleepless nights, it weighed on her now, and lips pressed into a thoughtful line, she leaned to set her cup on the floor before turning and sliding up to straddle the fey's lap. Glowing blue searched soft green, the tips of her fingers like a dream against his cheeks. "It hurts me to see you distraught." She would drive that look from his eyes, and replace it with something warmer. Remind him of everything good in his life, so those thoughts would be at the front of his mind. A shield against the bad.

Supple curves pressed into his bare chest as she slid her arms around the back of his neck, and she kissed him. Kissed him as if she meant to drink him down. Lips and tongue, and the barest promise of teeth.

kanth

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces