Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Random topics for members
Post your daily TOTALS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akilakitamorea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:34 pm
Played 1.5 hours in this guild
won around 35k
bumped every glow of course smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:26 pm
Well, I have bumped and grabbed off and on all day and can't grab anymore... I am getting the tank is full comment when I try to grab... I'll be back again tomorrow - won about 80k in just this one Guild and bunches more from other places - again off and on.

Have a great day!! emotion_bigheart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:27 pm
akilakitamorea
Played 1.5 hours in this guild
won around 35k
bumped every glow of course smile

Thank You!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:38 pm
I grabbed about 35k gg tonight - I wasn't able to come onto Gaia earlier today.

Have a Great day! ^_^

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:32 pm
Hello, I BG'd off and on today and earned about 80gg - hope to see you later ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:09 pm
not sure how long it took me but

i just earned a total of 11,290 gold in playing 7 tanks, that is the most i have ever played booty grab in one day! sad some people say playing booty grab doesn't get you enough gold thanks again for letting me join this guild!  

jackriley

Profitable Werewolf

11,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Awkward Anarchy
Captain

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:32 pm
Booty Grab gave out more gold in the early days... and the maximum gold per day was higher. I remember making 450,000 gold per day (with use of mule accounts).

But it's still a good way too make gold!!

jackriley
not sure how long it took me but

i just earned a total of 11,290 gold in playing 7 tanks, that is the most i have ever played booty grab in one day! sad some people say playing booty grab doesn't get you enough gold thanks again for letting me join this guild!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:31 am
I was online bumping and grabbing this morning and earned about 25k gg - will be back later I hope ^_^ Thanks for the Booty!!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:32 pm
Just wondering if we still need to do this...

I BGed off and on today and earned around 75k gg - Thanks to everyone for a great booty 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:38 pm
playing 17 tank i earned a total of 22,845 with the last tank earning me 3,074 gold (and considering i got 2 minus timers 1 shrinker and then one mulitplier i think that's pretty good, i am done for the day cause i am happy with 22,845 gold in one day! plus all the gold i got from submitting posts and all the tipping i am sure i will get because i bumped 16 of the 17 tanks!  

jackriley

Profitable Werewolf

11,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:04 pm
I was in earlier today and earned about 45k gg  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 am
I earned about 13k gg in about 30 minutes - will be back later in the day off and on 4laugh

Another 20k gg

Another 35k gg

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:12 pm
Awkward Anarchy

Hello, do we have to continue doing this? I know some guilds wanted these types of stats in the past but after the person who started this thread post, I have been the only one other then Cutester to post totals... I would prefer not to...

EDIT: Actually, there have been 2 others on this thread and Cutester in another thread.

In and out today was about 75k gg

I usually bump once, play, then bump again unless I see that the glow is ending. Sometimes I bump more then twice when I keep seeing the glow smile There are times I see people glowing in different places and I will grab and bump.

My daily average of plays is around 25. That's not even a 1-time-glow's maximum, I am very grateful to those who bump and grab my aquarium and also for the thoughtful tips ^_^ I would appreciate it if more people would play... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one wink . Today, I had 5 bumpers for one of my glows and only 2 players. That tells me that 3 of the bumpers did not play the game sad ... I really appreciate the bumps and mostly the grabs - I try really hard to keep up with bumping and grabbing everywhere 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 am
27k gg this AM

Another 40k gg in the evening

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 pm
This AM 40k gg

20k gg More

12k gg More

Random topics for members