Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]
[JRP] Welcome to the Cold (Lisimba/Riikano x Erimentha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image

Snow had been quite excellent this winter, falling softly and smoothly. Lisimba knew it wouldn't last, however. There was a storm coming in the future, there always was in the winters. When and for how long was all that was left to see. Of course, the seers of the pride hadn't figured that out yet. No visions of such things. It was possible that it was going to be a calm winter, though that wasn't a good thing. She tried not to think of it, after all it wasn't her place to. She yawned and rolled in the snow making some weird snow imprint with her hare companion.

Riikano was plopped in a pile of soft snow not really paying any mind to his lion friend. He was busy looking at the snow lightly falling from the sky. It was quite a wonderful day. Probably about mid day, if he had to guess. Clouds about, wonderful clouds. "Hey, Lisi" He started off as he started to ponder about what was going to happen in the future. "Do you think it will always keep snowing every winter?"

"Of course, silly." She said with a laugh. "We have the goddess of winter's blessing" She had heard the stories over and over as a young cub. It was one of her favorite stories to hear, she would admit. Was one reason she wanted to be a Snow Angel. To spread the stories to young cubs. Though, she hadn't gotten to do much of that lately. The pride was small, and just starting.

~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:57 pm
User Image
Erimentha had finally given up on becoming a stormborn. She had scars on her chest and hind end from the duels that she just couldn't seem to win. She wasn't weak in the slightest but then again, they were no push overs. It had been a proud thing for her. Fighting against the best. However, if she sustained anymore injuries she knew that it would be impossible to enter the pride and be of use. Besides, hadn't her goal been to find a home and settle down? Okay, maybe not the settling part, but she did want to know what a life within a pride was like. What it would be like to have someone to come home to everyday. It was strange to think that though. It was surprising to the lioness that she hadn't cubs by now. She wasn't old in the least but she definitely wasn't a new adult either. In her younger days she had been a little. . . loose to put in nicely. She wouldn't have minded spending the night with a lion. Now though? She was very different.

Erimentha had continuously walked from the stormborn border until she ended up on a mountain in the coldest place she had ever been in her life. The lioness was shivering to death by the time she reached Lisimba and Riikano. The lioness didn't even notice them as she shivered past. At this point she couldn't even feel her paws or the snow that covered the ground. Her legs were numb from the cold and the further the rest of her body got away from the ground the more feeling she had in it. "W--W--W--W--Why---i--i--i--sssss..." She struggled to say through chattering teeth.

I Lady Kiya I

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:11 pm
The sound of the other who had just come near them had been rather loud. Lisimba looked about and found the yellow lioness. It was obvious she wasn't part of the pride. For one, Lisimba basically knew everyone, and for two this lioness was freezing. She giggled a little before nudging her little furry companion and stood up.

"Need anything?" She asked making herself known to the lioness. Surely, Lisimba was going to lead her back to the caves where she could get warm by some of the hot springs within the cave. This land was a sanctuary for anyone who needed it, and could only be found by those who needed it in one way or another. It was told, anyways. The Goddess of Winter kept them safe from any harm.

Riikano looked as he saw the yellow lioness. She stuck out like a sore paw! He stood up as well, his thoughts of the future snow vanished instantly, though he didn't forget everything that Lisimba told him. His curiosity was always very high, especially when seeing someone new. They were a kind and caring pride, and accepted most anyone. As long as, of course, they followed simple rules.

"Are you lost?" He asked as he climbed up Lisimba's leg to get to her back for a better glance at the lioness. She looked very cold, very cold indeed. And with good reason! The lion had hardly any fur compared to those here. "You must be freezing!" He said. Him and Lisimba were both still pretty young. Lisimba had just became an adult lioness and given her duties to the pride, and he had been an adult and given his duties to stay by Lisimba's side to keep her safe from any snowy harm.

~Kiana_Nala~

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff