Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:02 am
User Image
It had been some time since everything had happened between her and Atlantis, since Ocie and Sammy had moved into the house and Sparrow had locked herself in her room. How long? She didn't know, but did that really matter now? There were little ones nearly bursting from her stomach, making it difficult on their mom to do the little things like walking and sleeping. For how much longer would they be doing so, only the spirits knew.

Though, it seemed that the spirits were going to give her that answer this day.

This very moment.

Shifting on her heels uncomfortably, Twinkleshine gripped at her stomach as a sharp, burning pain shot up from her pelvis. She thought it might have just been the kids kicking, but then there was another, and, some seconds later, another. Looking around, she made a shaky call for Ocie to come over, the pain obvious in her tone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:41 am
Ocie had been trying to convince himself that it was going to be okay. He wasn't going to be a failure and bail on Twinkle and their kids. If they were even his... But that was a lot easier said than done. It had been a ride so far and it didn't seem like it going to end anytime soon. He wanted to be there for everything. The sprite had consented to moving in with her just for the cause. He had never thought about the day she would give birth.

Not until she called him in pain did it cross his mind they had to come out of her.

"Twinkle?" Ocie responded in kind. He was already flitting over to her, worry evident on his face. What was going wrong? "Are you alright?"  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:51 am
Sweat had begun to form on her brow already by the time he was over, She looked to him, eyes wide, and raised a hand to take his own. "I think..." a wince as another harsh pain his her, her breathing growing heavier, "...they're coming." Spirits help her, why was this so painful? It was going to break her.

Not just that, the girl was not familiar with childbirth; she did not know what to do, how to react if something went wrong. What should she be doing now? It was so painful... so painful... Something, anything, stop it.

Crouching down, she took back her hand from Ocie and used it to wrap around herself, moaning. "It hurts so much...!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:31 am
Ocie, panicking, tried to take both her hands. "Take deep breaths Twinkle. It'll pass soon." Who knew where this was coming from? Ocie had no idea how to give birth to babies. He did know how to handle pain, that much was something he was used to. How was this supposed to go again?

"Grip my hands tight Twinkle, squeeze them as much as it hurts you." He tried to sound calm, not let her know he had no idea what to do. He could get her through the pain. But the rest, that would just have to be up to her wouldn't it?

"Take a deep, slow breath. You'll be okay." Oh waters of the lake this was so over his head.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:44 am
As he reached for her hands, there was little resistance in letting him take them. Nobody had said this was going to hurt; why had nobody told her how painful it was? That's something she'd expect a good friend to tell her! Though... thinking about it... Most of her good friends had left her... Atlantis, Aldadore, Tafari, even little Aella. All gone.

Not that that mattered really at this moment. There were other things to concern her. Like this pain, this horrible, horrible pain.

Her small hands seemed to grip to his as if they held for dear life as the strength in her legs began to give out and she slunk to the floor, laying on her back. Ocie was lucky that she wasn't a pegasus-fauny, otherwise he would have had a harder time consoling her with the wings. Glaring at him, she cried out, "Why did you do this to me?" before groaning again in pain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:50 am
At least Ocie had wings to float around when she needed him. Made for good silent movement. What have I gotten myself into? He groaned mentally. "Please Twinkle, just listen to me." She was trying to break his fingers off his hands. Thank the waters for knowing how to tolerate pain.

"Why? Because you're a gorgeous fauny and I..." Did he love her? The sprite thought about it for the briefest of moments. He didn't recall ever really saying it to her, but she deserved to hear it if this was the pain she was going through. "Because you're amazing Twinkle, and I love you." The sprite kissed her forehead. "Now breath. Concentrate on your breathing Twinkle. The pain will pass."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:01 pm
Her eyes darted over to him, looking him up and down. "I'm listening." She didn't mean to sound so angry but... she just was not one who could handle much of any pain, not to mention something to this degree. It made each and every word come out forced and clipped, almost like a growl "What?"

Wait, did he say... He had never said... Twinkleshine blushed lightly, warmed for a moment before another contraction hit her. They seemed to be coming more frequently, more intensely, as the time passed on (yes, they do that honey, it's called positive feedback). Rather than talk, she simply nodded at Ocie, and tried to focus on rhythmically, slowly, breathing in an out rather than the... ouch! That hurt! It really hurt...!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:14 pm
The entire time he was nothing but supportive, trying his best to keep her calm through the ordeal. Ocie was in way over his head, and just tried to concentrate on her pain levels. It might not have been nearly the same as anything he'd experienced, but it was painful enough he knew how to handle it.

~~A long time, lots of grunts, lots of screaming, tons of panicking, and a couple of what the hell is that's later~~

Ocie blinked, looking at their little bundles. Three? Holy Waters, three... "Three?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:20 pm
Twinkleshine was simply too tired to hardly move by this point, the labor surely having lasted hours to give birth to three. Her head turned, looking over as Ocie as she rested, laying against the wooden flooring of the home. There was a hallow laugh, a nod, and a smile.

"It looks like it. aren't they... beautiful~?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:25 pm
"Absolutely gorgeous." He grinned, he'd seen several things when the babies were born. Most of all, he had seen things that proved they were his children. There was no way Atlantis was their father. Not with those red eyes, or those colors. The sprite nuzzled Twinkle very gently. She had been through so much in so short a time.

"What are they?" He wondered aloud, noting that they had legs. But then, he thought at least one of them had tiny little wings.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:40 pm
Twinkleshine continued to smile as Ocie loved on her, raising a single hand to touch his face. Somehow, it seemed a miracle, she had survived this ordeal. It was horridly painful, something that the mere description should dissuade any pae from wanting to have a child.

Yet... seeing her children in front of her, of her flesh and blood... it made it all of the stress and the fear fade and instead filled her with warmth. If it was for them, if these beautiful ones were the result...

It was worth it.

Tilting her head, mind still fuzzy from the fatigue, she struggled to understand what he was asking. "What are they? They're our babies... Look, they're little faunies, like me." That was a relief; she wasn't sure how she would handle a child being as reliant on the water as her lover.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:46 pm
"But they..." He shook his head. "I didn't think they would look so normal." Ocie smiled, gently stroking a finger along one's face. Maybe he was just the freak. It would make sense. So long as their children were able to live a happy and healthy life, Ocie could live with being a freak.

"I'm glad they look like you Twinkle." The sprite leaned up, kissing her forehead. "That means they'll be gorgeous."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 pm
"Is that a bad thing?" Normal was good. Normal meant they could come with her to the tree, make faun friends and learn faun things. Something she never got to introduce Sparrow to. It would be fun.

She reached up to grab onto Ocie, hoping to use him to help sit herself up and then lean against him. "They look like you too though..." she trailed off, her eyes lighting up before she pointed at the blue one. "Look! This one has little wings like you!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:11 pm
Ocie shook his head. "No." It just meant he was the freak. Something utterly abnormal. But at least his children could live a normal life. "Not a bad thing at all." The sprite grinned. Somehow, it felt hollow. He hoped it looked like a real smile.

"One of them has my eyes too." This time, it added emotion to his smile. There was no way that any of these children could have belonged to Atlantis. He didn't have wings and neither did Twinkle. All that time spent fearing that Twinkle was lying to him, all to be denied in an instant. "I bet this one will be a strong flyer too." His grin remained. He was a proud papa.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:21 pm
Sighing lightly, Twinkleshine closed her eyes as she rested against Ocie. She was so, so very tired, but that didn't matter in the wake of the little ones in front of her. It was a good thing she was no mind-reader; just the very hesitation that she might have lied to Ocie about being the father would have broken her heart.

Instead, she moved to take his hand and intertwine her fingers with his. "What should we name them, do you think?" That was probably the next most important point of business.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff