shadowpack camp Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:44 pm
as axel walks out from his tent he thinks in his head "now where are they? they were suppose to be up by now" he walks over to two other tents near him and sees that no ones there "hmmmmm where did they go?" he starts scratching his chin and wondering where they are  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:01 pm
naprstek1997

Dawn steps into the camp clearing, still unaccustomed to her human form. Her sword feels bulky and throws her off-centered at her waist, as opposed to where it usually sat on her back in her natural form. Nonetheless, she strides forward with a settled determination.

"Sorry I'm late," she says quickly as she notices Axel looking at her. "I scouted around a bit. Nothing unusual that I found, although the west border's river has an old scent I didn't recognize. I'm sure its nothing to worry about, probably a passing loner. Ulra ran off to make sure the area was clear though."  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:30 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
naprstek1997

what did it smell like? axel looks at her a little bit worried. hoping to the moon that it isnt who he thinks it is. he walks over to the middle of the clearing and takes off everything except for his pants and boots. youll need to get accustomed to fighting in your human form so i want you to try your best to land one blow on me and once you do we'll work from there understood? as axel pulls out his sword and some kind of ointment that he also puts on his sword and realizes at dawn looking at him weird a type of ointment that'll dull your blade so you can train without harming anyone and useing your own weapon  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:27 pm
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

Lightning was not in a good mood. First it had been that everyone just upped an disappeared on him. Second was that he had run around for what felt like forever trying to find that stupid lake area that Axel had told him about. Only to find that place deserted to. So then he had to backtrack and pick up Axel's sent so he had an idea where to go. Third was that he spent another large amount of time tracking him down. Needless to say Lightning was not in a good mood. Though it was good to see that everyone else seemed to be in the same state of confusion as he was as he didn't see anyone else present at the campsite besides Axel and Dawn as he entered the area. "Hey Axel! I think everyone forgot the memo!" He yelled to him as he made his way over.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 pm
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

im sorry lighting i move around alot when things need to be done im sorry. but hey since your here wanna train with me and dawn? two against one should make it alot easier for the two of yall. axel looks at lighting waiting for his answer as he gets ready for some fun and a smile creeps onto his face  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:57 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

Dawn sighed and rubbed the bitter smelling ointment on her sword as well. The greasy film reflected faint oily colors on her otherwise stainless blade. With caution, she swiped a little bit of the gel from the blade and onto her palm. On her other hand, she snapped her fingers and watched a tiny flame spark to life. At least her fire conjuoring was easier as a human. Warily, she held the flame to her palm, trying to set the substance on fire.

"It may have been a wolf's scent." she said, distracted by the task at hand, "but I doubt it. There were no tracks or any fur caught on the brambles nearby. My guess is that it was just a passing badger or leopard or something else. Ulra promised he'd return though after investigating."

After a few fruitless attempts, Dawn rubbed the ointment from her hand. It clearly wasn't flammable, which meant she wouldn't be able to set her sword ablaze. Probably for the best.  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:23 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

axel watches her as shes thinking and somethings pops into his head a small smile starts to show and then he hides it. then he grbs the ointment from dawn and throws it at lighting. here put this on your weapon so it dulls your blade while were training also i forgot no powers. were going to practice just with our swords because there come the time to where you will rely only on your sword and i will not have my pack unskilled in their weapon is that understood. he looks at them seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:37 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

"Yeah. Sure." Dawn muttered. It least she wasn't going to be the only one at a disadvantage.

"I'm not really sure when we wouldn't be able to use our natural powers but I suppose it doesn't hurt to practice without them. So I'm going to be fighting in my human state and Zero will be in his wolf state? That's going to be an interesting sight."

Dawn threw off her heavy trenchcoat that persisted on appearing whenever she shapeshifted, even though it was blazing hot outside. She reached down to her side and unlatched the sheathe of her sword. It was a thick leather casing but had some metal studs lining the stitching, which would make it good for using as an improvised shield. Her black katana was positioned pointed downward and the sheathe held off-hand above her hand for defense.

"I'm ready when you are."

~~~
Ooc: Let Zero post a reply before attacking  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:50 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

axel unbuckles his belt and pulls his sheath off and unsheathes his sword holding it one hand while holding his steal cased sheathed which is surrounded by a very tough leather for extra protection in the other hand and holds his sword pointing the tip up but by his side and then he looks at axel and waits for him to get ready

(ooc; i was gonna do that anyways lol it wouldnt be fair you know)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:55 pm
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

Lighning rolled his eyes at Dawn and Axel's display. "First off all I'm not a close range combat person so no use wasting my time and sharpening skills I never use. Second is that I don't carry dummy rounds with me. So if you'd like to get your vital organs pierced or have one of your legs or arms not work for a while I suggest that you don't fight me as I never miss a vital spot on purpose trust me. Even in training. Theirs many other people that would tell you the same. Third I'm not in the best of moods if you haven't been able to tell yet. So I'd rather go curl up in a nice quiet corner and sleep thank you." He said to the pair with an edge of hostility to his voice.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:02 pm
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

axel looks at him and notices the hositility in his voice alright then while me and dawn are training theres a couple of free tents just choose which one you want and go sleep we'll try not to disturb you lighting then axel looks at dawn and a smile spreads across his face. this should be fun since its just you and me now haha. axel starts stepping toward her  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:25 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

Dawn looked over her shoulder to see Zero slinking away indignantly towards one of the empty tents.

"Well enough." she said with a sigh. "I don't know how I could have fought with him in this form. A wolf and a human would de-synchronize each other I would imagine. Anyways, better to get this over with!"

With quick movements, Dawn strode forwards. In the past, she had always started fairly far away from Axel, and she had taken long jumps to make up ground. The part of camp they were stationed in now was small and full of various obstacles so she took short, concise steps. As she neared where Axel stood, mimicking her original defensive pose, she aimed at his chest. Right before making contact though, she pivoted and swung around on one leg and landed behind Axel. With a wary movement, she swung down on his left calf.

~~~
Ooc: btw my text color will now be purple because SOMEONE >.> *looks at Zero* took my blue and skipped over the subject when I brought it up.  

Fox Valkyrie
Vice Captain

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:41 pm
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

Lightning nodded at Axel. "Thanks. Feel free to wake me up when you're done. I'll probably be feeling better by than. Oh yes." Lightning turned to Dawn and said. "I wish you the best of luck." With that he turned around and headed towards the tents taking the on of the far right of the group.

OOC: By the way I'm pretty sure that's the color pink Artemis. Also I don't remember you saying anything about no color copying. Oh and you didn't even say anything about the subject so therefore I don't see what the problem is. Also I do believe that I can handle my own character thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:41 pm
Artemis Wolfshadow
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

axel is a little surprised at her speed and agility and quickly deflects the attack with his sword scabbard and in the same moment swing around with his sword aiming for her mid-section  

naprstek1997
Captain

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:44 pm
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997

Artemis Wolfshadow

(ooc please no argueing besides you guess its jsut a color besides it makes it easier for me to read since im partitally colorblind))  
greatest rivals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff