Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
free gold for the ones who care Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you give to your fellow gaians
  yes
  no
View Results

Sinners Will Never Die

Fashionable Trader

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:36 pm
i am giving free gold for those gaians who do good.
give me three reasons you deserve gold.
each time i find a deserving person i will drain out my gold and pick out items from my inventory. all i ask in return is remember this act of kindness and pass it along to another gaian  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:50 am
Alrighty here goes whee

1. I have always helped out those in need IRL (e.g. any homeless people I see on the streets or in the subway). In gaia, unfortunately, I am not able to do so as I am in a serious shortage of gold, and I don't even have ONE item from my dream avi.

2. I do plan to give back to ALL those who have donated to me, and if I have any leftover gold after achieving my dream avi, I will be supporting charity forums and guilds, as it is too difficult and time consuming to make my own.

3. I currently take part time volunteer jobs at food banks, orphanages, elderly retirement homes, and also occasionally at disabled centres.  

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

rustled my jimmies

Trash

10,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:05 pm
1. I give to charities around my community and im part of Key Club. A school organization where we help our the community and shelters.
2. I am a cooperative and kind individual who doesnt ask for much in life. :-}
3. Gold would be nice to complete my avatar and I'm glad you took the time to do this. I will spread the word.
~Thats all I guess.~
4laugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:41 am
1. I volunteer at a kitchen soup. I serve warm food for the homeless. When people think of the homeless, they are quick to judge. People immediately assume that the person is a drunk, drug user, alcoholic, etc. I've met countless of the unfortunates and was able to have dinner with them and chat. For the most part, they are good people with an unfortunate past or made some mistakes in their lives.

2. I am in three high school clubs that benefits the community. The first is a club where I become close friends with a student with a disability. The second club advocates for no drugs, no alcohol, no drinking and driving, etc.

3. I loom knit beanies for sick babies. I also knitted blankets for the homeless. I know that I am privileged but they're so many who are not. So I take some time out of my day to make sure that the sick babies in the hospital and the cold homeless are at least warm.

I've only done so much for my community. If everybody pitches in just a little time of their day to give back or help, the world would be a much better place. I am only one person, but I've seen the impact I have made in individuals lives.  

SunnyHelen

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:17 pm
1 I give to my friends and new gaian's any time I reach 300 Gold. I split it and any items I no longer want. I mostly donate to new gaians because they are new and they deserve the kindness
2. I am giving you the time and the effort to give you these reasons. I will take your words to heart.
3.i'm at 200 gold and need 100k more to get to 300k to do my donations to the newbies.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:08 pm
1. I have always helped out those in need in real life by helping out at the soup kitchen for homeless people and daycare. When I used to work at Marshall's I bought clearance sale clothing, accessories, shoes, fleece blankets to donate to less fortunate people. Plus since I got 10-20% discount depending on the items so most clothing and shoes were $0.75-$5 since it's considered very old items and I would buy it all up. I'm an awesome sale shopper if I do say so. When I visit Philadelphia and see a homeless person near I go to the closest food store or mcdonalds and buy them 1-2 value meal burgers and either a bottled water or soda. That what my parents have taught me, and I have been raised to help others when I can, cause you never know if you yourself could end up one the street one day.

2. I also sponsor a child in India ($30 a month) through the organization, WorldVision which makes me feel to make a difference in a child's life. The money goes toward their education, food, medical needs, and life skills. And through another organization I belong to called Holt International, where I was adopted from, I give back by attending the silent auctions and proceeds go to them providing for orphans and orphanages.

3. I help others in the Gaia communities when I can. I belonged to several guilds that have either no longer active or disappeared. I've donated about 40-70k since starting and recently contributed prize donations to two guilds I belong to that are still active. It was for March Madness and April Fools. I didn't donate as much since it was last minute and and I just started a new job after moving back home.  

Crimson Dragyn

dainty oddy

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:06 pm
erm. i'm not that good of a person but here we go. o u o

1. i've recently taken part in a sort of "project" my friend created where we interview homeless people, get them back on their feet for a day, and then situate them where they can hopefully find a job and get a better life.

2. after gaining my dream avi, i plan on giving back to everyone who donated or helped me along the way.

3. though i don't have enough gold at the time, i later plan on doing giveaways to other gaians and basically just trying to spread the kindness and love. emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:31 am
I can't believe I'm doing this but, I just want say that....

- I have held campaigns to support homosexual marriages in my neighborhood.

- Several speeches and workshops on discrimination on basis of caste, creed and color.

- Visited old age homes, spent time with old folks. Good to hear them call me son...I'm happy I can be of support to them.  

GraveyTea

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Just Deserts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:35 pm
Sinners Will Never Die
each time i find a deserving person i will drain out my gold and pick out items from my inventory. all i ask in return is remember this act of kindness and pass it along to another gaian

What a kind, purposeful thread. Here I go! I understand if you don't pick me. ^^

1. I promise you, I'll save some of the gold and pass it on to A member who's kind and deserves it...or desperately wants it. I want to be able to donate to many people, but that may take time.

2. Of course I support people. Every time I see someone getting bullied, someone alone, or someone who needs help, I have to stand up for them, and accompany them. I know it might seem small, but I think it's a big deal when people who feel hopeless know there's someone who cares.

I'm not saying this just to earn gold, I'm being honest.

3. I have started saving funds that I can use towards donations, I'm also saving money that I can donate to other newbies because I know being new on Gaia can be really scary.

Unfortunately, I still can't donate a lot, I joined a week ago and I don't have much to give, so I am saving up gold to give away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:54 pm
If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?

I've sent over 40 trades of items to the user Artistic Wizard for her charity, as well as giving gold and items out to new users at random on multiple occasions.
I will continue to donate items to Artistic Wizard, until the charity ends, or she tells me to just stop, and I am currently saving up to get a million gold to give to another new user at random.
After that, I will start saving up for a Colonel Pepperpot's Capricious Cat Circus for a friend for her birthday in July.

Those are my three reasons.

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:57 pm
xElectraHeartx
Sinners Will Never Die

What a kind, purposeful thread. Here I go! I understand if you don't pick me. ^^

1. I promise you, I'll save some of the gold and pass it on to A member who's kind and deserves it...or desperately wants it. I want to be able to donate to many people, but that may take time.

2. Of course I support people. Every time I see someone getting bullied, someone alone, or someone who needs help, I have to stand up for them, and accompany them. I know it might seem small, but I think it's a big deal when people who feel hopeless know there's someone who cares.

3. I have started saving funds that I can use towards donations, I'm also saving money that I can donate to other newbies because I know being new on Gaia can be really scary.

Unfortunately, I still can't donate a lot, I joined a week ago and I don't have much to give, so I am saving up gold to give away.

My items have just sold.
I will help you raise money.
Please send me a trade.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:00 pm
Sarcasdick
xElectraHeartx
Sinners Will Never Die

My items have just sold.
Please send me a trade.

Aw, thank you so much. I really appreciate it!.. heart  

Just Deserts

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:01 pm
xElectraHeartx
Sarcasdick
xElectraHeartx
Sinners Will Never Die

My items have just sold.
Please send me a trade.

Aw, thank you so much. I really appreciate it!.. heart

You're welcome, dear.
Gaia has been rather kind to me over the years, and now it's my turn to pay it forward again. c:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:25 pm
Well, here goes. English is not my native language but meh.
1. I am trying to help my mom and dad by studying very hard and I wish I could be a registered respiratory therapist one day and help those who are in need, especially street children and the homeless by aiding their respiratory-related ilnesses like TB.
2. Gold would be really helpful. It would hasten the process of acquiring my dream avi and I'll share it to everyone. After gaining my dream avi, I plan on giving back the happiness to everyone who helped me and for those who didn't helped equally. Seeing their smiles is just gold.
3. If I will graduate and get my college degree, I plan to organize a small party for street children. They really inspire me alot and they drive me to study more.

Vrosnyche

OG Noob

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:04 pm