Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[prp] This is embarrassing... (Mooncake and Hydrangea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:01 am
A dainty purple flutter stallion stood outside a greenhouse. His eyes were trained up at the sign that hung there. He wasn't quite looking for landscaping, but flowers, he- he could use those. A blush came to Mooncake's cheeks as he awkwardly stood there. He wasn't sure if that beautiful ghostly goddess would accept flowers from someone like him. With her beautiful curls and those ethereal legs, she was Persephone in phony form.

The stallion coughed lightly, glancing around quickly to make sure no one had seen him standing there so stupidly. The coast seemed to be clear, at the moment and Mooncake decided to enter the greenhouse before he chickened out.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:05 pm
cursedandwandering

Hydrangea had busied himself making special holiday themed bouquets with matching red, green or white ribbons. Several had been set outside and he had managed to whip up a pretty cute holidays sign for the outside of his little Greenhouse that said "Free Holiday Arrangements inside, for family or that special Somepony!" He had been so distracted however by making sure everything looked perfect and orderly that he almost didn't hear the little tinkling of the bell signifying that someone had entered.

Blinking, he lifted his head from a vase, ribbons floating around his head via his unicorn magic. "Oh, is someone here? Welcome welcome!" he called out. "I'll be there in just a moment!" he said smiling, flipping his mane out of the way as he magicked down the ribbons in a neat pile and trotted to the door, eyes landing on a purple flutter Stallion. "How may I help you today Sir?"

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:28 pm
Fea Line

The purple flutter cleared his throat, anxious as the shop keeper took notice of him. Was buying a girl flowers supposed to be this nerve wracking. In the books it was always so easy for the heroes and the gods to get the girls. Of course, he didn't approve of some of their ways for doing so.

Mooncake cleared his throat and stood up a bit taller, still smaller than the uni, but he couldn't do much about that. "I was interested in seeing your bouquets... If that's alright?" The young stallion blushed and averted his eyes. If he was correct poinsettia's were the customary flower choice for the season. He wasn't sure if she'd like a flower with such religious connotations, but it was the flower of the holiday. Maybe it wouldn't even matter, maybe just the fact alone that it was him giving her the flowers that would make her find them repulsive. The flutter wilted somewhat at the thought of rejection and gazed around the shop.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:08 pm
cursedandwandering

At the request, the green unicorn beamed and dipped his head in a slight, if not excited bow. "Certainly you may! Right this way, I was just finishing up a new batch." he smiled warmly, turning around and trotting back to where he was previously working. Using his magic he brought forward some of the newer and fresher sets, each sporting various holiday themed arrangements with matching ribbons.

"These are the holiday specials I have right now, perfect for the season!" he smiled, however noting the blush and adverted gaze, Hyd let out a small chuckle. "Of course, if you are wanting something more.... personal, I can make you something special." he added with a wink. Somehow the memory brought back the image of a little colt in his store trying to nab some 'free' flowers for a girl, which only made him smile inwardly at himself. Aaah, to be in love!

It was certainly a feeling....

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:27 am
Fea Line

Mooncake smiled timidly and flitted along behind the unicorn. His eyes scanned over the interesting plants he passed inside the greenhouse, wondering what their names were and if there were any stories behind them. As the bouquets were brought out he eyed them appreciatively. They were certainly all pretty. But, he wasn't sure what she'd like.

"Oh, i wouldn't want know what flowers to pick... Thank you though." He stared at the bouquets, trying to make a decision. Not getting a personal arrangement seemed sort of like a poor idea, but he didn't have the least idea what she would like. The stallion sighed. Perhaps it would be better if it was personal but also had some meaning for him. "You wouldn't happen to have some sort of small potted tree with a ghost plant living off of it that i could buy, would you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:47 pm
cursedandwandering

The question made Hydrangea turn around and blink in confusion for a few moments. A slight red color came to his cheeks from embarrassment. A ghost plant? Was this something he should have been up on?! Oh goodness, what should he say?! "I..I'm sorry...Potted tree I can do. But... I'm not sure that I even know what a ghost plant is or would look like? he frowned, looking quite sad and apologetic to the handsome flutter stallion. His first customer in a long while and he was already failing!

"Maybe if you describe her to me instead, I could toss something together that I think may compliment her eyes, or perhaps her mane, coat color, personality?" he offered, shuffling his hooves together. He would need to seriously hit the books later and find out what this ghost plant was.

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:51 pm
Fea Line

"Oh." The stallion cleared his throat, a little disappointed and embarrassed. "Well, a ghost plant is a type of parasitic flower. It feeds off of the fungi that feed on trees... I figured asking for one was a stretch, so, sorry?" He stood there awkwardly, rubbing his hooves together.

He perked up a bit. Clearly asking for a weird parasitic plant was too much. But maybe the stallion would have better ideas on what to give a ghostly maiden? "Well, she has a black coat and a mane sort of like the color of sea foam. Her legs are so perfect that they are like shining crystals you can see right through. She loves reading stories about vampires and werewolves and all sorts of fantastical monsters. She's quite like persephone, queen of the underworld." He sighs dreamily for a moment then looks at the stallion, flushed. "Is- Is that helpful?"

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games