Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Atypical Sexual Preferences? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Group of Body Parts Do You Associate Strongly with Foreplay?
  Feet, Stomach, Butt
  Neck, Thigh, Ear
  Nipples, Breasts, Stomach
  Crotch, Back, Armpit
View Results

acobud

Shaggy Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:49 pm
you know the words, kinks and fetishes? Things that turn on that little switch of yours that might make people give you a weird look, stuff that goes against the norm like bdsm, watersports (although I'm not very much into that) and the like. Let's openly discuss them because I think they're very interesting.( And let's not get too graphic.) yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:27 pm
Kinks or fetishes that make people look at me weird? I definitely have one of those, and most people find it kind of gross.... I have a fart fetish cat_redface ....  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

acobud

Shaggy Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:43 pm
AkitaWolvesbane
Kinks or fetishes that make people look at me weird? I definitely have one of those, and most people find it kind of gross.... I have a fart fetish cat_redface ....

Hehe, I know that there's a large community in the furry fandom that like that but I don't really share in that, but I wish I could see the sexual perspective people put into passing gas because it's just really interesting ninja

Myself, I have a weird thing for used socks that I recently found out like this month, just basically the musky scent in general like armpits, crotch, and well, feet? dramallama

And then there's the self-urination to some extent and gosh well I decided to watch the notorious shock video 2 guys 1 horse (which involves a man letting a horse penetrate him) and got an erection which was an experience that I never want to happen again
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:50 pm
I normally just lurk around the forums but this topic peaked my interest. Without going into detail I have a strong attraction to feet. This extends to furry art as well. I'm not sure when I first realized this, but it's just been part of who I am for years now.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

acobud

Shaggy Cub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:02 pm
Kaito Kajuji
I normally just lurk around the forums but this topic peaked my interest. Without going into detail I have a strong attraction to feet. This extends to furry art as well. I'm not sure when I first realized this, but it's just been part of who I am for years now.

Interestingly enough, according to an article I read there was research that showed that the brain's wiring to the genitals and the feet kind of, coincide with one another? They're relatively similar. At first researchers said that it was because feet somehow resembled penises to the subconcious but later on there was something along the lines of people with amputated feet being able to feel something like psuedo-orgasms or something of the sort in the area. Why I know this I don't know sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:10 pm
acojosh
AkitaWolvesbane

Hehe, I know that there's a large community in the furry fandom that like that but I don't really share in that, but I wish I could see the sexual perspective people put into passing gas because it's just really interesting ninja

Myself, I have a weird thing for used socks that I recently found out like this month, just basically the musky scent in general like armpits, crotch, and well, feet? dramallama

And then there's the self-urination to some extent and gosh well I decided to watch the notorious shock video 2 guys 1 horse (which involves a man letting a horse penetrate him) and got an erection which was an experience that I never want to happen again
gonk

Well its good to know that there are other people with my odd fetish smile maybe there is still hope for me finding another girl who is into it as well.

Interesting, I have a friend who is into scents too.  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:37 am
Well this caught my attention might as well share am not that shy. I recently founded out I love to lick feet. Other kinks are hypnosis, am not sure why maybe it's because I have weak mind since daily am worn out both physically and mentally. I also have a kink for underwear I don't know why but I find them cute and sniff them at times. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm
I have a weird one that is directly associated with being a gay capricorn submissive. Rubbing my thighs will drive me NUTS. i could have just 'finished' and a single grope and rub up my thighs will most likely bring me back into it.  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:27 pm
Kawai taiga omocha
I have a weird one that is directly associated with being a gay capricorn submissive. Rubbing my thighs will drive me NUTS. i could have just 'finished' and a single grope and rub up my thighs will most likely bring me back into it.
oh my's

I wouldnt think that to be very atypical at all though, thats kind of a natural reaction for some xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:03 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Kawai taiga omocha
oh my's

I wouldnt think that to be very atypical at all though, thats kind of a natural reaction for some xp

its different.. like.. its pure erotic for me... not just a simple touch.. i could be not interested at ALL and my thighs are like.. a level that can be switched xD  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:36 am
Kawai taiga omocha
Recon_Ninja_985
Kawai taiga omocha
oh my's

its different.. like.. its pure erotic for me... not just a simple touch.. i could be not interested at ALL and my thighs are like.. a level that can be switched xD

In the simplest terms it's your sweet spot.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:59 pm
Zi the Huskyfox
Kawai taiga omocha
Recon_Ninja_985
Kawai taiga omocha
oh my's

yeah :T kinda. but its less specific. thighs in general, but theres always on spot on either thigh that moves around. x3 haha  

Kawai taiga omocha

Rainbow Receiver

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:04 am
Kawai taiga omocha
Zi the Huskyfox
Kawai taiga omocha
Recon_Ninja_985
Kawai taiga omocha
oh my's

yeah :T kinda. but its less specific. thighs in general, but theres always on spot on either thigh that moves around. x3 haha

Well I think I have the same thing will my feet,some times it would be the heel or the sole and rarely the toes would be a sweet spot for me  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff