Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 pm
Winter was just around the corner, but it seemed that nature did not understand that concept. It was a warm lovely day, with barely a cloud in the sky. The birds were chirping happily in the noon soon, while a soft breeze rustled the leaves of the trees. Rin Asougi stood beneath the rays of the sun, soaking in the beauty of the day. It had been a long time since she felt this calm, this relaxed. She was finally free from her clients and was able to take some time for herself. She loved her job, finding lost things, but sometimes it became tedious and repetitive.

A small smile played on her countenance, the world has remained the same while she has changed. She is no longer the mare who seeks to avenge her people by killing herself. Her suicidal tendencies had vanished once she met the stallion who brought her from the darkness and back into the light; she still had regrets that she was the only one to live, but somehow fate had an interesting sense of humor.

Memories would enter her mind unbidden, perhaps that was the downside to being relaxed, the past comes back to haunt her. She shook her head, causing her green mane to fall in front of her eyes, with a gust of air from her mouth she sent the strand of hair to rest on the side of her face away from her eyes. What will the day hold? It was a mystery to the mare, and one that she loved, for each day was different. Live life to its fullest, that is what she tried to do every day of her life and so far it wa
s a great motto.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:47 pm
Winter was coming he could feel it lingering deep in his bones as cool breeze floated around him and continued down along the rolling slope. The tall grass leaned gently to let it pass by before springing back up with their soft golden yellow tips reaching towards the clear blue sky. A sigh escaped from Seto’s lips as his tail remained curled across his back as the flames licked across his left side. If there was any way he could control the weather Seto had decided that it would be winter always and would forever exist stretching across the land. True there was the logical reasoning that without spring and summer no plants would grow and his sister would immediately point that fact out in arguments. However with the dry nature of the plants there was a higher risk of accidents occurring such as setting an entire field ablaze. If Seto didn’t pay attention it would only take a few minutes for his tail to gobble up the kindle and start to spread out across the thirsty ground.

No when snow would arrive it would cease to be an issue, instead the only consequence would be a puddle where snow had once fallen and no one was bothered by a few puddles covering the snowy ground. Even more so it at least gave him the ability to keep him warm and defrost what was left of a few old apples and grass.

Nevertheless at the moment he was on a mission and his tail was nothing more than a distraction from the goal at hoof. Seto needed to find a collection of feathers or at least gather a large enough amount to create something grand but much like anything else luck was not on his side yet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 pm
Rin closed her eyes, the sounds of nature swept over her. There was a sound that varied from the rest, it was the soft clomp clomp of hooves hitting the hard earth. Closer the sound came, and yet she did not open her eyes. Was it a client? Did she not get a day off after all? Or was it just a wary traveler walking this way? It could be an enemy as well. The possibilities were endless. Carefully the mare turned in the direction of the clomps and opened her eyes. A figure was walking across the plane, a flickering flame lingering at it's side. Rin squinted, not believing her eyes, the soquili's tail was on fire! It was all so fascinating, she had heard of those who possess flame, but she had never thought that she would encounter one.  At the top of her lungs she yelled to the far figure, "Hello!" She began to walk towards him, enjoying the sun on her back and the slight breeze tickling her feathers. To make the meeting happen faster she could have flown over to him, but she would rather walk. It would give him time to wonder about the strange angeni who yelled at him. She knew that she was taking this time to ponder about him. How was his tail aflame? Did it burn him when it touched the other parts of his body? Or was he immune to flames? Did that immunity work for other fire as well? So many questions. Rin smiled, and they will be answered one way or another.   

Thalea

Devoted Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:45 pm
Eyes the same piercing blue as the sky scanned the ground, every step he took he eyed the ground looking for anything that resembled something spotted, or stripped anything that was a feather. Seto was unaware to anything around him, even when the mare’s voice rung in the air it took him a moment to peel his eyes away from the ground and look at the source of the sound. She was unfamiliar to him with her green mane dancing gently in the breeze as her wings were tucked to her side. He rose a brow before looking around, it wouldn’t be the first time that he had crashed someone’s conversation between two other soquili and his mind begged the question why was someone like her willing to speak to him. It wasn’t as if she was a member of the herd as well she bore not one set of wings but two large ones a mark of the angeni despite the lack of headwings. Was she an angeni? Or a daughter of one? There was also the slight hint of envy like his own two siblings she could fly, Seto on the other hand was more like his father and bore none. In his mind she was far luckier with two set of wings than just one.

Just like any other adventure Seto’s mind immediately raced to what sort of benefits, could she fly higher? Longer? There was so much still to see and such little time on only four hooves.

Seeing no one else and his mind returning from his thoughts, he turned his attention back to her and gave her a warm smile as she was closer to him, “Hello.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 pm
hanging gallow

As she slowly made her way to the stallion, she continued to watch him, he had seemed so engrossed with the ground before she called out to him and after she yelled he seemed so unsure and almost confused that he was truly the one that she was calling to. Did he lose something and had she just made him forget his pattern of search? Rin came closer to the stallion and details slowly started to make themselves clear to her, even though she wore the corrective lenses she still had difficulty seeing distances clearly. The stallion’s coloration reminded her of red rock in the desert and had strange tribal like markings on his back and front left legs. His mane had all sorts of colors mixed in it, it was short on the top and long enough to touch his knees. His appearance screamed warrior, but she was not sure if that assumption was correct. Her green eyes flicked to his tail, it was curled at his side, well away from the dry grass. So it was not just a trick of the light playing upon her distance hating eyes. She smiled at the stallion, now that she had captured his attention she was not really sure what to do with it.

She took a few more steps and then stopped in front of the stallion, a meter separated the two soquili, “Hello, I’m Rin Asougi, you seem to be looking for something. May I offer assistance? I am quite good at finding things.” So much for her day off, and for some odd reason, Rin did not mind that in the least.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:40 pm
There was something small and transparent resting on her muzzle as she was close enough for him to get a better look at her. Shiny when they caught the light just right, and transparent that he could still see her piercing green eyes. He wondered if they were like some sort of magnifier or possessed some sort of magical quality, what would have been a great aid was if they were able allow him to see through objects. Imagine, going on a treasure hunt, or on some sort of trip and figuring out of the treasure was actually there or not some random trap of doom. Would even be of aid when it came to deciding which apple was good to eat and which on had a little unwanted surprise in it. On her neck was an unusual marking like a tattoo but fainter and a necklace with a small glowing orb. The most interesting feature was the floating orbs and wire. He was unsure what they completely where but there was some hope that possibly they had use as a weapon of some sorts and that she was some dainty figure who needed saving.

“Hello Rin Asougi, I am Seto son of Nanaki, it is an honor to meet you,” he replied giving a nod of his head as acknowledge. There was a hint of a frown on his muzzle when she mentioned that he looked as if he was trying to find something. “I shouldn’t burden you with my troubles, however if you knew where a nest was located that would be of help. I am looking for feathers.”

Thalea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:33 pm
hanging gallow

“Pleasure to meet you Seto,” the mare returned his nod and she gave him a smile, “Don’t worry, finding things is what I do best and sometimes it is even fun.” The mare cocked her head to the side, and began to think, “Feathers from what kind of bird? We have quite a few different breeds around here and most tend to have nests that are well hidden in bushes or trees. Do you mind my asking, but what are you looking for feathers for?” The mare had to admit, she was quite curious. Usually she had to search for lost objects, familiars, or foals, never before had it been feathers, which did not seem special at all.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 pm
Eyeing the mare for a moment Seto wondered if what she said was completely true, if there she really did enjoy finding things for others. There was no doubt he did, that was if those things were worth some value, however for others there was little interest to him. As for the feathers, there was some benefit for him in the end, just not something of monetary value.

“The feathers don’t have to be from a particular bird, or even the exact same. They just need to be white and brown in color, even some with black would be ideal.” He replied casually as he started forward still scanning the ground. “As for their purpose, they are for my sister, well more so for my father. She wants to create a headdress to honor him and for him to wear into battle.”

Stopping he looked at her again, “Why would someone like you want to look for things? I mean not to offend you but you have nothing to gain by helping me.”

Thalea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:03 pm
hanging gallow

Rin scanned the landscape around them; it was quite a bit of land to cover. A realization soon occurred to the mare that she knew the locations of a few nests around here. With his description of what he was looking for her countenance took on a pensive expression, “Hmm I believe I know where to find some of those feathers that you describe.” His next words took her slightly off guard, “Battle? Is there to be a war?” She was surprised that she had not heard anything about this, it was her line of work to know things that happened around Kawani.

Her attention returned to the stallion standing before her, and gave a soft laugh, “I ask myself that same question when the job gets boring. I look for things because it is something I am good at, I have a keen eye for detail and patience to go along with that.” She shook her head and shrugged, “I know. You seemed to be looking for something and I thought I would offer my help. Truth be told I was also curious about you. I have not seen you around these parts before.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:07 pm
Seto watched, as the mare seemed to ponder about where to look for feathers her eyes seemed to follow the large terrain as the sun danced along the glass. He still wondered about them, the glasses that was, and was curious to know if maybe they even allowed her to see some great distance that he could not. There was also the chance of asking however as the stallion thought about it he shook his head gently as a blush rose to his cheeks.

It would have been an extremely stupid question that would probably embarrass him. He was sure of it.

Instead he gave her a smile as she replied, “You do? That would be well awesome if you wouldn’t mind showing me the way. And as for battle,” his eyes grew dark as his browed furrowed. “No, as of this moment there is no war merely small battles and he has seen a number of them in order to defend the herd. We are just… its nothing.” There was no anger in his voice, just concern as he thought of the things that were reaching the end of limits. He was sure that something would happen that would change their family, when that was Seto was unsure.

Shakin his head again he gave her a smile and returned a chuckle, “Curious? Well no I admit I am not from around here usually I stay near my family’s herd but the feathers were getting sort of scarce there. You if I can say are a curious mare as well I don’t see many angeni or angeni related.”

Thalea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:12 pm
Her smile was bright, “I would not mind at all and they are only a few minutes away.” A slight frown appeared on her countenance, she had seen her fill of wars and death. And battles however small, revealed disquiet, there may be more blood spilt in the future. She nodded her head, “I understand.” She tried to shake off the memories that his words dredged up, now was not the time to see their lifeless faces.

Rin shook off her bad feelings and focused on the conversation, “You have traveled quite the distance for these feathers, I hope I am not wrong about the location of the nests.” Her wings fluttered at the mention of angeni, she was surprised that he had not yet met another angeni, but then as she thought about it more, she had not seen many either during her time as a consultant. Perhaps they keep better track of their young and their things, the thought brought a smile to her face. “Do I appear as stories say?”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:21 am
“Thank you, really,” Seto replied returning her smile. As the faint frown started to emerge on her muzzle he looked away, he knew the same one would appear on other faces. True, most would not look towards war but battle was something that was a part of their family. Even he was somewhat trained in the art of fighting and if the time needed him he could not stray away from it. True he thought of himself as somewhat as a troublemaker in his own family and his sister… well what had happened with her he had enough he needed to prove.

Seto shook his head as she expressed her concerns about the nest, “Even if you are wrong I still greatly appreciate the gesture, a little hope is better than none.” A grin spread across his face as a chuckle roared out, “at least it was a chance to chat with you so I wouldn’t call it a complete lost. And no you’re not quite what I imagined Angeni to be. I sort of imagined them to be glowing, having some grand entrance, and speaking all high and mighty and least of all interested in helping someone like me in finding something as boring as feathers. Gold and jewels maybe, but feathers no not so much.”

Thalea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:22 pm
Rin could not help but smile, “I am sure that there are some Angeni who are like that, but I am a consultant to many and help them find the most interesting and ridiculous of things. I don’t believe that I am like the rest, but then again I have not met with another Angeni in a very long time.” Memories flashed through her mind and she knew that a shadow of them had filled her eyes, but there was no helping it. She wondered if she should help her new friend with the war that is to come. It was a surprise that he did not wonder if she was a warrior, for the knives on her legs were not just for decoration. But perhaps he was more considerate than some. “Come on, let’s find those feathers.”

Together they begin to walk toward the area that Rin believed to hold the nest. She hoped that the feathers were there, for it would be interesting to see the headdress that his sister would create for their father to wear into battle. Rin wanted to ask him more about the battle that was to come, but it did not seem that Seto wanted to discuss it. “Will you need feathers for yourself as well?” It was as close as she would go to asking if he was going to participate as well in the bloody fight ahead.

hanging gallow

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:07 am
AIM POST HG
Seto watched her as she spoke about the Angeni, from her own description each had their own personality much like any other soquili would and if any other’s were like her he would have less problems then he had imagined with them. Yet when she spoke of seeing so few of them her eyes grew darker as if something she had thought troubled her with what he had said or that she remembered something. Seto couldn’t help but feel guilty, he tried to think of words to say something, anything that would make the situation better but before he had the chance she snapped out of it as if it was no longer a concern. Instead she mentioned the feathers and he merely nodded to her, “Yea…”

Keeping his mouth shut, Seto followed a little behind her on her left side as he mulled over what he had said to her to offend her. Maybe it was about the battle? Had she lost someone? Maybe it was because he didn’t say anything about the knives? It was rude right? He kept thinking about as they continued to walk almost missing the question she had ask. “Oh.. no no I do not get a headdress like my father. Despite my age my brother, sister, and I are the youngest and nothing more than a fledglings when it comes to battle in the herd. In short, I have not earned such a status yet.”

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff